Male HQ

What's The Difference Between Bitch, Whore, Slut?

Guest Question

Guest Wrong lah

These 3 terms are used negatively against someone, so better definition would be >

Bitch - someone who does not want to F with you

Whore - someone who will only F with you for $

Slut - someone who will F with everyone else but you

;)

These 3 terms are used negatively against someone, so better definition would be >

;)

:clap: :clap: :clap:

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

;)

:thumb: :thumb: :lol:

Guest Long agaim

So fanni

I wan try

from ex-fb

bitch is when new fb

whore is he find out u got another fb after few months

slut is when he find out u got ex-fbs after 1 yr

From another bottom

bitch is he find u r another bottom like him

whore is he find u sex with somebody he chasing

slut is he tell all the other tops u r cheaper than whore but end up u got more tops wan to tackle u and then he blow

We can also all three rooled into one , a bitchy slut whore , who is also your boss at work, he/she is bitchy towards you at work , si a slut with office hunks with 29 ibch waist and seven inch thick dicks but is a whore to the company head willing to do anything even free to appear in their ggod books.

Separating the three is not wholitic enough.

Guest Guest

Don't get me wrong I'm a little pervert and I meant it as a compliment. Nothing wrong with being a sex-driven horny bottom slut I just loved it.

As much as I love a raging hard top that has some attitude.

I'm tempted to say F u but in this case fxxk ME :P

Unfortunately I felt like a woman whenever I meet a hard top that has some attitude. Once he even brought his friend to taste me. We quarreled and I said he can go fxxk himself. Ended up he fxxked me right in front of his friend to teach me a lesson like Taming the Shrew.

Call me a whore, slut or whatever I was shamelessly wrapped around him like a little woman even after that because he exudes the irresistible manliness. I can't believe I even moaned "mmmmm you so man, I like...."

His friend had me for sloppy 2nd. I looked at my man for his approval. I must be out of my mind. I totally don't act or look sissy when sober.

• 4 months later...
Guest Guest

Unfortunately I felt like a woman whenever I meet a hard top that has some attitude. Once he even brought his friend to taste me. We quarreled and I said he can go fxxk himself. Ended up he fxxked me right in front of his friend to teach me a lesson like Taming the Shrew.

Wow, you are really a slut... :thumb:

ehem... why not we ask slut himself? :lol:

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Guest imseeker

ehem... why not we ask slut himself? :lol:

I don't think slut is as slutty as his nick suggests.

Our slut here is a high flyer in real life y'know. :thumb:

(not saying that high flyers can't be slutty though lol) :ph34r:

That was a figurative statement.... :P

Hehehehe.....

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

seriously speaking, i think YOU'RE the high flyer here honey. :ph34r: k i shan't say anymore lol

seriously speaking, i think YOU'RE the high flyer here honey. :ph34r: k i shan't say anymore lol

slut + imseeker = ? :P

Edited by qedcwc

lame answer :ph34r:

I would think that the 3 terms have less sting these days.

They can even be self-affirmative.

If you belong to someone sexually, you are his bitch. That's nice.

You like sex, and you do it with anyone you like. You are a slut but why do you care what others think?

You like sex and you might as well get paid for it. You're a whore, but you are having a good time.

A Bitch is problematic.

A Whore is professional.

A Slut is philanthropic.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

A Bitch is problematic.

A Whore is professional.

A Slut is philanthropic.

:thumb: :clap: :clap: I LOVE THIS! :clap: :clap: :clap: :lol:

ESPECIALLY the last bit! Finally, someone recognizes sluts' kindly contributions towards maintaining peace, harmony and satisfaction.

Edited by xiandarkthorne

Old and experienced but always ready for naughty fun! 

A Bitch is one who gives you a very nasty itch

A Whore is one who is paid to scratch your itch.

A Slut is one who scratches everybody's itch....for free...

A slut is more like a free public toilet.

But I do suspect sometimes you call someone a whore for overcharging you their services, but you still need them around in your life.

Or if you feel the unfairness of life that someone is valued and paid more than you, you call the person a whore

Actually a bitch is just a relative term, which is subjected to your ability in handling someone.

When you can't handle someone, you call him/her a bitch.

But if that person is easily controlled by your wits with a breeze, till he or she looks like a pathetic pussy, meowing for mercy, he or she eases the right to own the title. Thus he or she is dethroned from that status forever.

You have encountered several lices , but not bitches in your life. You know, those who try so hard to look cool, mean and bitchy. They talk so much but in truth, not effective enough to tickle your fancy.

They are like popping cheap fireworks onto your face, compared to those real dangerous bitches, who can drop a nuclear bomb and sink your entire continent.

Real bitches are the gusty ones. You need to be superbly ruthless, cunnning, highly intelligent, and a fantastic flair command of a language, which express yourself, so sharp and concise, that nails your opponent's nerves, thus renders them invalid.

And if you have a body, and a beautiful face to go with it, you are like God's fallen angel.

Do you guys ever remember the 80s TV series - V- this alien evil commander played by Jane Badler?

I think she is more than a bitch. She is certainly beyond any bitches I yet to know, or heard of ever since that series ended 25 years ago?

This is the clip I shared with people who really yet to fully comprehend what a real bitch is made of.

I simply adore and love her so much...Diana...my idol....or maybe she is the alter ego of my dark side.....

Btw, the other bitch Supreme Commander she killed, is actress Sarah Douglas, the one who acted as one of the three villians in the 80s Superman 2

• 3 months later...

Unlike straight women, most gays don't mind, infact some will feel flattered when u call them slut / ho / skank / cunt / bitch etc.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Unlike straight women, most gays don't mind, infact some will feel flattered when u call them slut / ho / skank / cunt / bitch etc.

Really? Who will be flattered to be called a slut?

Except Wightonguehlk lah of course :whistle::rolleyes:

• 2 months later...

Yeah... just look at the number of apologists for the orgy threads...

Yeah... just look at the number of apologists for the orgy threads...

Lol, like those people say, they happy can already, why bother what other people think of their loose morals and ahem their other loose things

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
Guest Guest

A bitch is mean/nasty

A whore is cheap/free

A slut courts or sleeps with your bf just for the tjrill of it/to get back at you

• 1 month later...

bitch got attitude problem - whole day quarrel type

whore got moral problem - love money too much

slut is the most kind hearted and innoent cos only want my cock heheeh

slut is the most kind hearted and innoent cos only want my cock heheeh

tumblr_inline_n1ickge8VU1rn347n.gif

Edited by iamziz

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest Guest

Whore smells of OLD money, bitch is CURRENT FAD, but hey slut IS the NEW MONEY!!! Esp. in RICH and westernised countries like singapore. So, for the sake of our retirement funds, let us all become SLUTS AND SLAVES to $$$. Zzzzz....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Gracey Lee

IMHO,

A bitch is usually a difficult woman with an attitude problem.

A whore is a woman who has sex for money.

A slut is a woman does not discern who she sleeps with - she sleeps with almost everyone.

There are difference between the three.

• 2 months later...

Bitch:- woman Having sex to gain some thing or to cheat someone.

Whore:-woman having sex  to earn livilihood or for maoney.

slut:-Woman having sex to earn happiness or for pleasure

• Guest locked this topic