Male HQ

Encounters with China & Indian Foreign Workers & Workers Dorms Discussion (Compiled)

Guest HgSeek

Guest curious
On 5/27/2023 at 3:19 PM, LoveSide said:

I had fun with a few.  My experience is most of them (1) prefer anal to BJ, (2) they don't like you to touch/lick/suck their body, nipple, balls (maybe they don't want to appear or feel like being "played"), (3)  they shoot into your mouth without informing and (4) they try not to moan or make noise

i agree with this...the few indians i met just asked me if can fuck..i said i offer bj only and they werent interested..they keep asking to allow them to fuck me...

Guest Free

We must treat our migrant worker with love and respect. They are man with needs and urges too. Imagine they stay in dorm etc. No privacy. Very confined. 

18 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

i bumped into 2 indian workers at the Farrer Park mrt station toilet.  they were modern sikhs without turban but they were wearing the silver bangle around their wrists.  one was standing at the same row as me as was urinating and showing off his dick at the same time.  it wasn't erect but was long and thick.  i smiled at him and he laughed then shouted something to his friend in their language.  the friend walked over and stood beside me, took my hand and left it at his crotch.  i pressed the bulge and gave out a gasp - it was humongous.  he laughed and asked, "how much you give?"  I shook my head and said only free sex.  he walked away with his friend.

about 10 mins later they both walked in again and asked me for $10 and I can touch both their cocks.  so i said ok and where.  they led me to a top floor toilet at city square mall.  in the cubicle they lowered their pants and underwear and let me stroke their cocks until both were hard and erect and extremely long and thick - one was about 6.5 or 7 inches and the younger one (looks to be in his early 20s) was definitely at least 9inches long but slender.  then the older one said, "give me another $10 and you can suck." so i gave them each another $10 and was on my knees happily chomping on 2 delicious Indian sausages until they shot their goo down my throat.

City square mall top floor.. I think i know where u are talking about. that location is good if u want abit of privacy esp on week days evening. Had my fun there a few times. Not a place to cruise but rather arranged fun.

Guest Guest

I remember more than ten years ago when I was younger and also looked younger and had lots of cash to spend, I hooked up with a turban-less Sikh outside the Farrer Park MRT station. He was tall and hunky. At that first meeting, I just drove up to the nearby MSCP and sucked him. Subsequently we met several times over a few weekends at the Fortuna Hotel where I paid for his service. During the night, he could easily get aroused whenever I touched him and he could fucked me 2-3 times per night. I still could remember the length and thickness of his dick. Subsequently due to my busy schedule, I couldn’t meet him for a few months and after that I couldn’t contact him anymore.

Guest Guest

You all pay pay pay spoil market.  Next time all want money.  I use Grindr....some are so thin or old or fat, all said they are MB.  Pay And Pay

Guest Guest guest
21 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

You all pay pay pay spoil market.  Next time all want money.  I use Grindr....some are so thin or old or fat, all said they are MB.  Pay And Pay

I don’t anyhow pay. I saw him sitting on the ledge outside Farrer Park MRT station chatting with his friend. In terms of looks and build, I was satisfied. I was also satisfied with his prowess in fucking. If not for losing contact with him, I would have continued meeting him. 

On 5/28/2023 at 5:55 PM, kimlo777 said:

i bumped into 2 indian workers at the Farrer Park mrt station toilet.  they were modern sikhs without turban but they were wearing the silver bangle around their wrists.  one was standing at the same row as me as was urinating and showing off his dick at the same time.  it wasn't erect but was long and thick.  i smiled at him and he laughed then shouted something to his friend in their language.  the friend walked over and stood beside me, took my hand and left it at his crotch.  i pressed the bulge and gave out a gasp - it was humongous.  he laughed and asked, "how much you give?"  I shook my head and said only free sex.  he walked away with his friend.

about 10 mins later they both walked in again and asked me for $10 and I can touch both their cocks.  so i said ok and where.  they led me to a top floor toilet at city square mall.  in the cubicle they lowered their pants and underwear and let me stroke their cocks until both were hard and erect and extremely long and thick - one was about 6.5 or 7 inches and the younger one (looks to be in his early 20s) was definitely at least 9inches long but slender.  then the older one said, "give me another $10 and you can suck." so i gave them each another $10 and was on my knees happily chomping on 2 delicious Indian sausages until they shot their goo down my throat.

U lucky bugger you!!! OH how I envy you.

On 5/27/2023 at 3:19 PM, LoveSide said:

I had fun with a few.  My experience is most of them (1) prefer anal to BJ, (2) they don't like you to touch/lick/suck their body, nipple, balls (maybe they don't want to appear or feel like being "played"), (3)  they shoot into your mouth without informing and (4) they try not to moan or make noise

Hmm.. not really on point 2.. so far most SA guys I've met with are okay with me licking their nipples.. Point 3 seems rather accurate.

• G_M locked this topic
  • 8 months later...

I'm curious if any bros/ sis here has had enjoyable experiences in dormitories with foreign workers?

Moderators, I've conducted searches but couldn't find any relevant information on the topic. Please shift the discussion accordingly if necessary. Tyvm.

Not sure any foreign worker would bring any other guy into a dormitory.

Surely, they would try to be closeted and discreet in the dorm.

I assume being outed as gay would bring bad situations to them.

Not only being ostracised but also eventually victims of harassment.

Not sure also if workers can be visited in their dorms.

One of my uncles worked as a construction foreman, which allowed me the chance to visit two construction sites many moons ago.

During those visits, I had some light fun two Thai construction workers :)

2 hours ago, Tampenises said:

One of my uncles worked as a construction foreman, which allowed me the chance to visit two construction sites many moons ago.

During those visits, I had some light fun two Thai construction workers :)

But these are worksite accommodation, that is getting fewer and fewer here. 

Under workers dormitories I understand those Westlite etc places and operators...

• G_M unlocked this topic
On 2/20/2024 at 2:51 PM, Tampenises said:

I'm curious if any bros/ sis here has had enjoyable experiences in dormitories with foreign workers?

Moderators, I've conducted searches but couldn't find any relevant information on the topic. Please shift the discussion accordingly if necessary. Tyvm.

Not inside, but outside (like les than 20m away from the main door in the stairwell). This guy actually told me not to go into their dorm after having fun.

2 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

I will nvr pay to blow. They themselves want the fun but want to be paid. Want to pay also pay for the person to please me instead of the other.

I can understand your point. 

There are some people who likes giving blowjobs, and derive their pleasure from this act.  I can understand you do not belong to this category.  Different people have different preferences. 

Those who derive pleasure from giving blow jobs will pay money for that opportunity - who pleases who more in this transaction would be up to the individuals.  Foreign workers with limited funds and have pent up sexual frustration would be happy to offer their penises to be sucked by people with a fetish for giving blow jobs, and I am sure these foreign workers would be only too happy to receive money and enjoy an orgasm in the process.

Heck, I may not be a foreign worker, but if someone pays me and gives me a blowjob at the same time, I think I may accept that transaction - subject to my feelings for the blower, of course. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/21/2024 at 5:27 PM, aycee said:

Not inside, but outside (like les than 20m away from the main door in the stairwell). This guy actually told me not to go into their dorm after having fun.

Oh why is that so? Just curious. Is it coz of the potential law you might run into, or....

12 hours ago, leooo said:

Oh why is that so? Just curious. Is it coz of the potential law you might run into, or....

I never asked. But I think he just scared other guys inside know he let a guy suck him before.

Guest Notnu
On 2/25/2024 at 6:59 PM, Leanmeat said:

I will nvr pay to blow. They themselves want the fun but want to be paid. Want to pay also pay for the person to please me instead of the other.

They are not my cup of tea but I can understand why some are willing to pay.

Just recently a local guy was charged for molesting a fw sleeping at a hdb block. These desperate ones should just pay instead.

Compared to fw, our local uncles and ah peks are more desperate. I can also understand why they spoil market by paying. It's willing buyer willing seller.

But then the spoil market become fw think all local uncles are desperate.

I've been molested by fw before. Though not my cup of tea, as an uncle myself I'm flattered lah. Like they say touch touch won't die one.

I tell him I old uncle leh why me? He said bc he like my fair skin. Waa so sweet mouth. We gays are all very vain one. You like ah? Let him strip me naked and touch. But he touch until down there and say I wet already. 

I'm not wet but I can understand what he mean, I've been used frequently and desperate like most uncles. But I said no. Walaneh, he said free one. Got uncles want to pay him he also don't want. Of course he'll say that but I'm not flattered this time.

He's already naked and hard so he tried forcing in from behind. Luckily I'm strong and managed to push him away. But when there's sound of someone coming into the toilet, he don't dare. We dress up and parted.

Guest Bass
16 hours ago, Guest Notnu said:

They are not my cup of tea but I can understand why some are willing to pay.

Just recently a local guy was charged for molesting a fw sleeping at a hdb block. These desperate ones should just pay instead.

Compared to fw, our local uncles and ah peks are more desperate. I can also understand why they spoil market by paying. It's willing buyer willing seller.

But then the spoil market become fw think all local uncles are desperate.

I've been molested by fw before. Though not my cup of tea, as an uncle myself I'm flattered lah. Like they say touch touch won't die one.

I tell him I old uncle leh why me? He said bc he like my fair skin. Waa so sweet mouth. We gays are all very vain one. You like ah? Let him strip me naked and touch. But he touch until down there and say I wet already. 

I'm not wet but I can understand what he mean, I've been used frequently and desperate like most uncles. But I said no. Walaneh, he said free one. Got uncles want to pay him he also don't want. Of course he'll say that but I'm not flattered this time.

He's already naked and hard so he tried forcing in from behind. Luckily I'm strong and managed to push him away. But when there's sound of someone coming into the toilet, he don't dare. We dress up and parted.

You sound like a DOM despite trying to sound desirable.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.