Male HQ

Encounters with China & Indian Foreign Workers & Workers Dorms Discussion (Compiled)

Guest HgSeek

.....he saw me but each time he looked at me i loked aay... didnt noe whether i should shout out... lol.. hes on level 3... in the end he went back in... fxxk im going back again tonite

He might be suspecting tt u have an intent to sneak in & steal. They have little possessions after sending most of their hard earned money home so they will guard with their lives.

Once u step in, they v "hiong" one, u won't get a rape u desire, only repeated stabs all over ur bod....

By then u no need to think whether to shout out, u will be screaming in pain.

Edited by Love2Blow

erm i dont intend to step in, in the first place. in fact i'm quite shy a person. i was thinking of asking him to come out of the dorm but they are made in such a way that the exits are damn far away unless he climbs dangerously over a zinc wall... he's too cute for me to risk that. so i thought n thought n by then he walked back in. i think i was out there for a good 15-20 mins not knowing what to say or do... i wanted him to step out and meet me for me to blow him, worship his body for a while, exchange contact n mebbe he can be my private money boi.

is that dangerous?

erm i dont intend to step in.…

is that dangerous?

Ok fr my personal experience (referring to blue collar China guys I know personally or spoke to) - they are generally down to earth & nice. But we also read many news report on them "hiong" & kill their lovers, con pple etc. So can't generalize.

U will have to try ur luck.

I once know this construction worker who was v tall, fit & gd looking. Really top quality! Haha. We came out a few times but before I can try my luck, his permit expired & left for China. LAN LAN loh. Really a loss becos he is good stuff! :)

Ok fr my personal experience (referring to blue collar China guys I know personally or spoke to) - they are generally down to earth & nice. But we also read many news report on them "hiong" & kill their lovers, con pple etc. So can't generalize.

U will have to try ur luck.

I once know this construction worker who was v tall, fit & gd looking. Really top quality! Haha. We came out a few times but before I can try my luck, his permit expired & left for China. LAN LAN loh. Really a loss becos he is good stuff! :)

moral of the story - must try?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chineselove

i approached one, walking alone, it was unsuccessful but exhilirating... the way he was stunned n rejected with a smile... hes a little mature but hot.. :D

How u approach them? Just tell them straight? I dun dare to even ask!

well he was walking alone... i ran up to him and asked him if he's working in the area, and he smiled hearing i could speak chinese (i'm not chinese) and pointed to his dorms which was still a walk away. then i asked him if i could help him "suck"... and he asked me to say it again... and then he stopped walking, stunned look, smiled n shook his head. n shook his hand. DAMN it turned me on i dunno why?!? haha

well he was walking alone... i ran up to him and asked him if he's working in the area, and he smiled hearing i could speak chinese (i'm not chinese) and pointed to his dorms which was still a walk away. then i asked him if i could help him "suck"... and he asked me to say it again... and then he stopped walking, stunned look, smiled n shook his head. n shook his hand. DAMN it turned me on i dunno why?!? haha

Then after that anything happen ? Mind to share ?

I had exprience once with a stocky crewcut china worker whom I met outsde shopping mall. find him cute so approach him to borrow lighter to smoke, but actually is to find chance to talk to him. he appears friendly and approachable so I grab the chance to talk more with him. till I move on to the topic that I like his crewcut look and was thinking of getting one myself etc, he suggested that if i don mind could follow him back to his dorm, as he can shave my hair for me. Upon hearing, of cos I was delighted! So without thinking much just follow him back. To my surprise, his dorm was not those type of wooden hse built in construction site. His boss actually rented a unit in an old hdb block for them to stay in. according to him, one unit house about 5-6 pax... cant remember, and tat day was his day off so no one else was around. after resting for a while, we got on to our hair shaving session, and he really did a good shave job for me. As per wat he said, he is also the "barber" of the hse, all of the guys staying there has tis same style, so that its is cooler to work in sg. and all shaving was done by him. within mins, my hair was shaved to its shortest, which when I look at myself in the mirror, I look just alike a china man also. :whistle: thru the whole session, my c..k was already bouncing benerath my pants, especially the shiok feeling of the buzzer going over my head. He noticed it, and gently grab on to my c..k, without the need of saying much, I know my gaydar had got the right person for the day, so the rest of the thing that we do, needless to say much, overall to say, a nice encounter which I still remember till now after so many years. :thumb:

Is this guy still in sg? where's the shopping mall?

Guest Pathetic

If you really mean what you say, please go the Flaming Room and put in the above statements in all those post that you had said bad things about.

This whole topic is sad.

Singaporeans are really depraved.

This really reflects badly on your values and general state of decay in your society.

Let's be frank , this site is for matured guys and some of the comments here equates to kindergarden level mentality .

Sad

Hi,

does anyone here having fetish for China Construction workers and know their whereabouts?

I had always fantasize about lurking near their dormitories late at night and mayb if Im lucky, i may get some fun with them...

Wonder if anyone here have the same fetish as me and can share more info with me...thanx...

:rolleyes:

Really?

For these flaws I lament.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

what race r u?

I had 2 encounters about 1 yr ago at Amoy Street. One at night while the other in the morning. I just blowed for the one whom i had encountered early in the morn around 6am plus. He cum inside my mouth. Think he was going for work. As for the night one, we had anal sex. He cum inside my ass. Both claimed they are married bi. ^.^

Yes, Amoy Street at the park beside the food centre. Usually after 12 on weekends when the lights go off. They will hang around looking for fulfilment until 2 or 3 when they need to return to the dorm. Very horny....

Yes, Amoy Street at the park beside the food centre. Usually after 12 on weekends when the lights go off. They will hang around looking for fulfilment until 2 or 3 when they need to return to the dorm. Very horny....

But how do u approach them?

U mean they purposely go to that street to look for "such"?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

But how do u approach them?

U mean they purposely go to that street to look for "such"?

i dont think they frequent there anymore right? the last time i went there to look for china guys, i was greeted by a hoard of uncles.

last nite approached another china construction worker at about 4 am waiting for bus to go work... talked him up but he rejected my offer... with such a fxxking nice smile it got me hard!! hahaha... too bad he's just super freaking straight. part of me is beginning to wonder whether they are afraid that i'm gonna entrap them or something, like i'm an undercover cop etc? haiz. where to find one who'll put his cock in my mouth?!??! :(

i dont think they frequent there anymore right? the last time i went there to look for china guys, i was greeted by a hoard of uncles.

last nite approached another china construction worker at about 4 am waiting for bus to go work... talked him up but he rejected my offer... with such a fxxking nice smile it got me hard!! hahaha... too bad he's just super freaking straight. part of me is beginning to wonder whether they are afraid that i'm gonna entrap them or something, like i'm an undercover cop etc? haiz. where to find one who'll put his cock in my mouth?!??! :(

Actually for such experiences and encounters, the more you want the less you will get

I was approached before three times by such China workers. Twice in Chinatown once in Tiong Bahru park.

For the last one, one night after gym at Delta, decided to do some stretching pull ups at Tiong Bahru park, didnt realize this China chap was sitting nearby, was actually gay.

He approached and talked to me, and its doesn't take long enough for you to guess his intention

Yes he is pretty handsome, good complex, tall lean fit from all the hard contruction work from some nearby condo works going on.

But when the light showed the condition of his teeth ( imagine his breath) I was just nice to him and ended theer and then

The second was a fit muscular sort but a bisexual married with two kids in China.Think he looks pretty hot in his white t-shrt and his jeans. He offered to pay for a room a a nearby Hotel 81, but his breath and body odour.......heemm

Ten yrs ago, when the block opposite mine was doing doing some upgrading. The two blocks are seperated by a main road.

Below the upgraded block was where the containers and the shower room, the China workers stayed there

Guess what?

While i was waiting for a cab late one afternoon, I could see a young China chap showering and looking at my direction.

When I looked at him, he was actually stroking his hard dick to signal me to join him !

Not interested.

I was enjoying a free ten minutes jerk off show from him, before a cab came !

• 2 months later...

Any1 wanna go woodlands cruise with me? ;D

You had been warned not to post your ad in the Main forum meant for discussion and here you are doing that.

You are hereby suspended for 7 days as of now.

Do that again and you face further suspension and or ban from the forum.

In future, please post your hookups in the Personal folder.

• G_M changed the title to Encounters with China & Indian Foreign Workers & Workers Dorms Discussion (Compiled)
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.