Male HQ

Encounters with China & Indian Foreign Workers & Workers Dorms Discussion (Compiled)

Guest HgSeek

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest guest

yesterday on a bus, I seated behind two chinamen. my eyes were closed and resting but could hear their china accent strongly. you know, they naturally talk quite loudly. So I could hear them saying, at their construction site, alot of the singapore men very good to them. they really love singapore. nice clean air, little pollution and clean environment. every nite, singapore young men would offer free massage, free hole for fuck, free mouth for suck, free tongue to clean their ass. So clean! no need waste money on toilet paper. just let one of those free tongues come to our dorms! they even bring their own tissue sometimes. they said, one singapore man even let the whole dorm men take turns to fuck him all night, free so more! Another man would bring free food for them, after they eat food, can proceed to free fuck and free suck, mouth, asshole, tongue, free choice! they didn't expect singapore got so many free things, thought everything also got to pay. they really praise singapore men!

Guest Raiden Alpha

yesterday on a bus, I seated behind two chinamen. my eyes were closed and resting but could hear their china accent strongly. you know, they naturally talk quite loudly. So I could hear them saying, at their construction site, alot of the singapore men very good to them. they really love singapore. nice clean air, little pollution and clean environment. every nite, singapore young men would offer free massage, free hole for fuck, free mouth for suck, free tongue to clean their ass. So clean! no need waste money on toilet paper. just let one of those free tongues come to our dorms! they even bring their own tissue sometimes. they said, one singapore man even let the whole dorm men take turns to fuck him all night, free so more! Another man would bring free food for them, after they eat food, can proceed to free fuck and free suck, mouth, asshole, tongue, free choice! they didn't expect singapore got so many free things, thought everything also got to pay. they really praise singapore men!

Are you a ft?

Guest ong

they usually look quite dirty. look at the colour of their teeth.. sometimes I will hold my breath when near them... dunno how some pervert disgusting btm wanna b fucked by them...

shameless btm...

Guest Guest

This "guest" is trying to be sarcastic.  young men with market values will not do that, only those "old aunties" will

Guest ong

This "guest" is trying to be sarcastic.  young men with market values will not do that, only those "old aunties" will

I agree... tats y I feel the old btms are the most lupsup n desperate...

observe that they r usually the one involved in "molesting" n "peeping" at straight guys in toilet...

Guest guest

oi! don't anyhow insult people as lupsup! I like prc cannot ah?! you leh? you also offer free tongue, free hole, free mouth to people in sauna, swimming pool and public toilet! you think you charge them a fee meh?!!! if you charge? You are a whore and a prostitute! If you don't charge, you are a slut!!! So which one are you??! CCB!!

Guest muttering brooks

oi! don't anyhow insult people as lupsup! I like prc cannot ah?! you leh? you also offer free tongue, free hole, free mouth to people in sauna, swimming pool and public toilet! you think you charge them a fee meh?!!! if you charge? You are a whore and a prostitute! If you don't charge, you are a slut!!! So which one are you??! CCB!!

hmmm

i suck and being charged by them ...

what am i ?

*cue pshyco music*

Guest Guest

natural to be horny and fuck. fun. men. but the extensive number of fucking and sucking out there to people u hardly know, increases your chances to AIDS and STDs.

we all want to be horny, fuck and be healthy ....

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sgming

You can actually fulfill your fetish for real. There is a dormitory for Chinese Construction Worker near Queenstown MRT. It's just opposite the church few blocks away from the old bowling center. You can find a lot of them smoking at the stairways waiting to be serviced by your thirsty mouth. I had several encounters there and let me tell you that most of those men's dicks are way too smelly and full of cock cheese. It may sound disgusting but that really turned me on. I also have a very memorable encounter with a Chinese Construction Worker at Delta near Redhill MRT Station. I was walking around the area at past 12 midnight. I saw a forty something chinese guy wearing stripe short pants and singlet. I chased him around but we couln't find a suitable place as there were also few guys cruising. I kept on following him until he siad he wanted to go back already. I still followed him on his way back and to my surprise, he's heading towards the construction site of a condominium near the MRT. Since the gate of the construction site was closed, he jumped over the fence and I also did the same thing. He brought me to his quarters and the rest is history. That was really amazing :-)

Yeh!! I am also fetish about mature china construction worker. Wonder where are some good sites to try my luck. Anyone has recent encounter???

Haha!!! me too. PM me maybe we can explore together. Anyone keen to join? haha

Please do not post your ad in the Main forum which is meant for discussion.

Do that in the Personal folder.

Therefore, you are hereby awarded 1 warning point. Accumulating more warning points will get you suspended and or ban from the forum.

Take heed.

GM

p/s: Your post will be removed

• 3 weeks later...

any guy have recent adventure to share?

i went to kaki bukit area dormitory and some construction site late at night on saturday but saw mostly bangla worker sitting around. saw a few china worker in groups going back to their construction. sigh no happening

Guest Guest

Met some china construction men at NTUC, besides hungry for food, they are also pretty horny.

Though they said some nice thing when I passed by, I just ignored them.

Sexi.... & what...., both of you could offer yourself as naked human sushi table to them.

Remember to cover your pee pee with one abalone. They get excited seeing an 'edible & expensive vagina'

Pls cover your face with lots of wasabi, too.

They would probably eat both of you up.

Met some china construction men at NTUC, besides hungry for food, they are also pretty horny.

Though they said some nice thing when I passed by, I just ignored them.

Sexi.... & what...., both of you could offer yourself as naked human sushi table to them.

Remember to cover your pee pee with one abalone. They get excited seeing an 'edible & expensive vagina'

Pls cover your face with lots of wasabi, too.

They would probably eat both of you up.

which NTUC?? I will go there lor!!! I like china men but not boi boi type hor

Hi, Anyone have come across where could I find China Man Worker, especially China Man worker dress in their pyjamas in their dorm or elswhere.

Like to cruise them, kind of having a fetish over them.

anyone know which site to cruise for straight or horny  china construction worker?

• 3 months later...

Met a young top China str8 construction worker a few months back when he was asking me for directions as he had just arrived a week earlier. While guiding him, we started to chat and eventually we exchanged numbers to keep in touch. He came from Shandong, 24 years old from the country side area, tall. good-looking with strong bone structure. He works around Tampines area and stays with a group of construction workers near his work place. We met a few times for dinner and drink and we began to become close. During one of our conversations, he told me he never had sex/kiss before with woman before as he was from the country side and always work in the farm and does some other manual construction works. Cheekily, I asked if he had sex/kiss a man before and he said no. I asked if he is curious about man to man sex and we started chatting on that issue. Eventually I asked if he want to go to Hotel 81 to try it out and he said yes but I have to guide him along as he had no experience at all. Luckily he has no bad breath, tanned, clean with no BO and the best part is that he got a nice hard big tool. We had a jolly good time and from then on we will meet even more regularly when he is free at night or on his off day to have our fun. Glad to say that I do not need to pay or give him a single cent, just mutual likings and understanding to maintain a good relationship. 

Met a young top China str8 construction worker a few months back when he was asking me for directions as he had just arrived a week earlier. While guiding him, we started to chat and eventually we exchanged numbers to keep in touch. He came from Shandong, 24 years old from the country side area, tall. good-looking with strong bone structure. He works around Tampines area and stays with a group of construction workers near his work place. We met a few times for dinner and drink and we began to become close. During one of our conversations, he told me he never had sex/kiss before with woman before as he was from the country side and always work in the farm and does some other manual construction works. Cheekily, I asked if he had sex/kiss a man before and he said no. I asked if he is curious about man to man sex and we started chatting on that issue. Eventually I asked if he want to go to Hotel 81 to try it out and he said yes but I have to guide him along as he had no experience at all. Luckily he has no bad breath, tanned, clean with no BO and the best part is that he got a nice hard big tool. We had a jolly good time and from then on we will meet even more regularly when he is free at night or on his off day to have our fun. Glad to say that I do not need to pay or give him a single cent, just mutual likings and understanding to maintain a good relationship. 

wow, wish i could have some encounter on the road, guess it's the thrill other than the sex part...lor 

wow, wish i could have some encounter on the road, guess it's the thrill other than the sex part...lor 

Yup, actually when you don't expect anything and it did happen to you, it is such a thrill. It also takes a bit of luck where you happen to be at the right place at the right time when the particular person is there. There are lots of people moving around at that same place at that time and he just happened to ask you only.  I believe you will have your good luck soon ......  stay positive!

anyone drive wanna explore together their dorm areas? hehe..

You had been warned not to post ads in the Main forum meant for discussion.

Therefore you now enjoys a nice 1 week suspension from the forum. 

Post your ad on the Main forum again and you should get more suspension or ban from the forum.

Bye!

Yup, actually when you don't expect anything and it did happen to you, it is such a thrill. It also takes a bit of luck where you happen to be at the right place at the right time when the particular person is there. There are lots of people moving around at that same place at that time and he just happened to ask you only.  I believe you will have your good luck soon ......  stay positive!

Hi Happy , my advice to you is that don't be too trusting with them. Just maintain the good fun , if he ever ask you to lend him money etc pls don't do so. Just say that you are not that well off too etc .

• 2 months later...
Guest Albin88

Go shogun, u can find them there resting at the TV room at times.

Saw one of them on a weekday afternoon, he was sleeping there, seems to have worked night shift and having his rest there.

• 4 weeks later...

Met a young top China str8 construction worker a few months back.... We had a jolly good time and from then on we will meet even more regularly when he is free at night or on his off day to have our fun. Glad to say that I do not need to pay or give him a single cent, just mutual likings and understanding to maintain a good relationship.

Lucky you! Wish I have such luck. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

This a photo of Wang Qingsong , that touches the plight of migrant workers in China , it says a lot

14590.jpg

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

• G_M changed the title to Encounters with China & Indian Foreign Workers & Workers Dorms Discussion (Compiled)
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.