Male HQ

Encounters with China & Indian Foreign Workers & Workers Dorms Discussion (Compiled)

Guest HgSeek

On 28/10/2016 at 9:54 AM, kimlo777 said:

I remember the park in Woodlands (not far from Marsiling MRT station).  Went there with a friend and we met a group of China workers (not construction but working in an electronic company).  We chatted then one of them came over to sit beside me and began hugging me over the shoulders.  Soon my hand was on his thigh and in no time at tall, I was groping his crotch over his work pants.  Then he asked if I like to walk over to his flat which was situated in a HDB block just behind a school on the opposite side of the road.  I followed him home.  Once he shut the door behind us, he started kissing me and said he had not kissed anyone since coming to Singapore.  He also said my way of talking reminded him of his wife.  He unbuttoned my shirt and started sucking on my tits while my hands fondled his bulge through his pants.  I undid his pants and let them fall to his ankles leaving him in only his cotton underwear.  I massaged his tool through the thin worn out fabric of his made-in-china briefs.  He got impatient and removed his briefs and pushed me down.  I took the hint and kneeling in front of him, took his harden tool in my mouth and worked on it.  Within seconds, he shot his cum down my throat.  We met up several times after that and on one occasion, 3 of his flatmates joined in.  The orgy of 4 masculine China men - all with larger than average dongs - was memorable.

Delightful!

• 4 weeks later...

I worked in construction site and sometimes go to workers quarter. Most of workers China/ Thai/ Indian/ bangala wear underwear and some are really hot. It is erotic  while they take shower with huge cock exposed. Have seen few times worker bring girl to site to fuck in Sunday in their container from the window which could not close well. A strong smell mixed with sweat and sperm from their used socks and underwear in worker quarter. Any work in construction site to share your experience?

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

How I started my relationship wif my China colleague. Years back after my NS,  went for a part time job in a mover company n got hook up wif tis China man fr northern China who interview me. Boss trusted tis man so he is wif e company for over 10yrs n oso already a PR here. He is not handsome, juz a manly thug China uncle look man wif a crew cut head n tanned muscular build in his mid 40yo. He(Ah Jun) is a supervisor tere n bcos of his work capability, boss left him in charge of lots of tings. Tho he is in admin but will sometime follow us out in help on moving when shortage of manpower. On 1 public holiday eve after a moving job ended quite late at nite, we workers reached our warehouse office at 9+pm. Fr tere those mlysian workers n some local Malay colleagues all quickly go toilet wash up, got their bags fr their lockers at 4th flr, then hop onto their bikes n left. Ah Jun ask me to help him bring those documents up to our 4th flr office bcos he nid to lock up some stuffs on e ground flr warehouse. Before I proceed up he told me e 3 admin girls left 6pm on time nobody in office already n pass me e office key. I sit, rest n enjoy e aircon nearly fall asleep when Ah Jun came in n I c him shorting out some documents at his table for e coming jobs after e public holiday. Our building toilets located at every level haf got 3 bath cubicles in it. So normally I will haf my bath 1st before gog home bcos of e sweaty smells. When I abt to go to my locker at corridor to get my bag n proceed to bath, Ah Jun ask me if I could help him with some documents 1st. After we done with e documents he ask if I m gog bath bcos he is gog too. He open his personal cabinet in office n took out his towel n tee shirt while I went out to my locker change my shoe to slipper get my barang barang then went to toilet. After stripped my T-shirt placing my tings at basin, Ah Jun came into toilet half naked wearing oni his jeans n slipper. His body make me drool n I pretend getting rid some dirts on my face when keep looking into mirror but actually admiring his body. While he was removing his jeans me start removing mine too. He stood tere in his piece of no brand grey color triangle cut underwear crumpling up his jeans n place on e basin area. Seeing those hair below his belly button all e way down inside his underwear make me more excited n finally he pull down his underwear exposing his tool in front of me. Is true northern China men is bigger, he has thick bushy hair below n his flaccid penis was 4 to 5 inches long n oso fat n meaty wif 2 big balls hanging. He bath without closing his door, good bcos I can c him in mirror at e basin in front our cubicles. We chatted during bath n he even stand in front my cubicle washing himself wif shower gel while talking to me. I can oni turn my head to him bcos I m a bit hard down below. After he done he walk to e basic to take his towel but drop on e floor n got wet, he cursed n say gog to his cabinet take another one. I got daze when I saw him walk out of toilet totally nude, I quickly go to e toilet door, hide my body behind open it n put my head out seeing him walking naked at e corridor to office. Tho our office is juz next to toilet but his act really turns me on. While I m already turning hard below,  I quickly went take my towel dry myself n half way he came in n might haf saw my hard below when I quickly cover with towel. I told him he is so daring wat happen if someone c him naked at e corridor n he answer who will still be at tis old warehouse during 11+ n tat 2 lazy fat old security guides never had seen them come up petrol. When he was drying his below I c his tool slowly turning hard. He rise his head n saw me looking then I paiseh look away. We left office after everything done. He drove a company van n say can drive me home or wan go his hse for beer if I drink n me intend to go his place. Inside van I ask if he stay alone n he say yes, a 3rm flat tat belongs to boss mother tat she no longer staying tere for many yrs after she shifted to stay with boss in condo. He told me boss very good ask him to move in tat hse to take care of e hse n he can oso save money on renting one outside, he juz nid to pay utilities bill himself. Hse was quite neat n not much tings,  living rm wif oni sofa, coffee table, standing fan n shoe rack, guest rm got some boxes of stores tat belongs to boss mother, a washing machine, fridge n small dinning table in kitchen n e master rm where he sleeps got air con,  a queen size bed, wardrobe n a TV on desk. He took out some beers fr fridge then told me to remove my clothes if I wan bcos is hot, he say he normally wear underwear at home. He walk into kitchen n striped his tee, jeans n underwear dump into e washing then walk to e dinning table n took out those dirty towel n tee fr bag tat he brought back fr office n throw them into washing machine too. When I m getting hard below again he walk into living rm facing me standing bare naked outside his master room asking me some questions. While answering him I slowly removed my tee n jeans leaving my boxer on. He went into his rm pull open his drawer took an underwear n walk out to my sofa standing next to it n put it on then his hand inside underwear adjusting his tool to a comfort position n sit down. I noe he wan to make me horny,  he pick up a beer, spread open his legs n lifted 1 leg on e coffee table tat clearly show his protruding bulge on his underwear. I asked him if e foto frame of woman n boy in e rm his wife n son he say yes. He say his wife came here a few times for visiting but dun like e life here saying too fast n stress n son is in pri sch wan come here education cost oso high so will see how 1st down e road. Slowly talk into naughty ting like no wife here got go Geylang find or hook any girls, he say no free sex all nid pay he rather DIY. He went to his rm took out a plastic device wif silicon inside n show me. His masturbation device he say,  he ask me insert my finger into e silicon hole n feel e tightness. I jokingly ask got wash a not ask me feel! Keep joking abt e device n sex,  I c him rub his tool wif his hand a few times n seems getting hard as his bulge look bigger. I continue naughty by saying e silicon hole seems tight sure ur tool can go in n I put e device next to my bulge meausure it side by side. He saw I haf a hard in my boxer he laugh n I throw e device back to him saying dun laugh show me!  He laugh,  laid back on sofa show me his middle finger then rub his bulge wif his hand n pull down e waistband of his underwear, his fat hard tool spring out fr his underwear I fxxk him in Chinese saying not hard enuff lah nid my help anot!  He stroke a few times n then stand up removed his underwear walk into his rm n walking out again wif his bouncing hard tool n a tube of lubricant in hand. I then fxxk him in Chinese again saying he is making me horny too. I removed my boxer sit n stroke myself when watching him. I went sit next to him rubbing my hand on his thigh n he gave me a lustful look. He lifted my hand n put it on his hard tool asking me to help. He close his eyes laid back on sofa n I kneel down in front of him, spread open his legs n start licking his tool n balls n suck it. He came lots of precum juices n was salty, my mouth was getting tired bcos his was really fat n long, I hold his hard tool with my 2 hands n his mushroom head was sticking out n tat was his length. I slowly move up his body by licking his hairy belly button, up to his chest n nipples, kneel sitting on his thigh, he cuddled me n we kiss mouth to mouth. I can feel he has not been in sex for long time n probably imagine sex wif his wife now. He keep edging his raging hard tool on my ass till he ask permission to enter me. I went to my bag seach for my wallet n took out a strip of 3 condoms fr tere n then tear 1 out . We both continue everything on his bed, I feel super horny while seeing him kneel on bed rolling e condom down his raging hard tool. I squeezed some lub on my palm n help him lubricate his tool n he lay on top me. I luv e way he conquered me in missionary position. I really dunno how to describe e kind of feeling I had tho I m in pain taking such big tool in my ass but I truly like it. Air con was on but still those sweat fr his body keep dripping on me n e wet banging sound fr my butt when he is fxxking me make me feel more like a slut. He did hit my g spot when he pushes his tool deep inside me n after many hits tat created e shiok feeling on my g spot, I finally can't hold anymore n auto cum. I never had tis kind of experience before n really luv tis moment of cum. He let out a few moaning voice,  cuddle me tight n finally came inside me. His heavy breathing sound can be heard when he is still lying on top me wif his head was beside my head n ear while his tool is still inside my ass. After awhile he pull out his tool n laid flat beside me closing his eyes to rest n I woke up, sit on his thigh, help him pull out his condom put it on his abs n clean his still half hard tool wif tissue. I pick up e rubber wif lots of cum inside then pour n squeeze out onto his abs. He open his eyes smile n say wat e fxxk u doing in Chinese. I rubbed his cum over his abs to chest n his cum smells make me laid on top of him n continue kissing him mouth to mouth.  After bathing together he make me stay over for e nite bcos is late n next day is a holiday. We laid nude on bed, he told me his sex life wif his wife is quite boring n he enjoy e sex he had wif me, never had tat experience of 'high' before. We chat till fell asleep. We had another round e next morning when I woke up seeing him having morning hardon. I taught him lots abt gay sex after tat nite n his hse is our regular luv making place. We had sex in e living rm sofa,  we had sex in e kitchen dinning chair, we had sex on e toilet bowl. I left e company after 6mths for white collar job in town. Till now we still seeing each other but confused wif our relationship, he like me but he is married, I like him but tis kind of unstable relation I dunno. But something for sure we r still regular sex buddy. 

Dont know hw many more white collar in town oredi kena fuvked by chinaman.haha.

Can't denied majority of China men working tough jobs like construction, delivery men, mover men or in kitchen F&B look more masculine, sexy & more 'turn on' than those working as white collar sitting in office. 

Like those working in my office reali can't make it,  petty & cheapo! 

Guest Love them to death

I find that China guys from tang Shan province are particularly well endowed (5.8-6.8 range)....whereas those From cities like Beijing and Shanghai are more average like our Singaporeans (around the 4.5-5.2 range). I also find the tang Shan china men harder and while not very skilled in fucking can control when to come whereas the city folks Wang bang Thank you mam within a few seconds. I think it must be life pressure reason. Anyone with sany molar experience to share?

my limited exposure to Indian men is that they are all big and hard and thick down there with no exception.... and can bang as Long as you want until you autocum before they cum inside you.

On 2/12/2017 at 1:31 AM, Guest Guest said:

How I started my relationship wif my China colleague. Years back after my NS,  went for a part time job in a mover company n got hook up wif tis China man fr northern China who interview me. Boss trusted tis man so he is wif e company for over 10yrs n oso already a PR here. He is not handsome, juz a manly thug China uncle look man wif a crew cut head n tanned muscular build in his mid 40yo. He(Ah Jun) is a supervisor tere n bcos of his work capability, boss left him in charge of lots of tings. Tho he is in admin but will sometime follow us out in help on moving when shortage of manpower. On 1 public holiday eve after a moving job ended quite late at nite, we workers reached our warehouse office at 9+pm. Fr tere those mlysian workers n some local Malay colleagues all quickly go toilet wash up, got their bags fr their lockers at 4th flr, then hop onto their bikes n left. Ah Jun ask me to help him bring those documents up to our 4th flr office bcos he nid to lock up some stuffs on e ground flr warehouse. Before I proceed up he told me e 3 admin girls left 6pm on time nobody in office already n pass me e office key. I sit, rest n enjoy e aircon nearly fall asleep when Ah Jun came in n I c him shorting out some documents at his table for e coming jobs after e public holiday. Our building toilets located at every level haf got 3 bath cubicles in it. So normally I will haf my bath 1st before gog home bcos of e sweaty smells. When I abt to go to my locker at corridor to get my bag n proceed to bath, Ah Jun ask me if I could help him with some documents 1st. After we done with e documents he ask if I m gog bath bcos he is gog too. He open his personal cabinet in office n took out his towel n tee shirt while I went out to my locker change my shoe to slipper get my barang barang then went to toilet. After stripped my T-shirt placing my tings at basin, Ah Jun came into toilet half naked wearing oni his jeans n slipper. His body make me drool n I pretend getting rid some dirts on my face when keep looking into mirror but actually admiring his body. While he was removing his jeans me start removing mine too. He stood tere in his piece of no brand grey color triangle cut underwear crumpling up his jeans n place on e basin area. Seeing those hair below his belly button all e way down inside his underwear make me more excited n finally he pull down his underwear exposing his tool in front of me. Is true northern China men is bigger, he has thick bushy hair below n his flaccid penis was 4 to 5 inches long n oso fat n meaty wif 2 big balls hanging. He bath without closing his door, good bcos I can c him in mirror at e basin in front our cubicles. We chatted during bath n he even stand in front my cubicle washing himself wif shower gel while talking to me. I can oni turn my head to him bcos I m a bit hard down below. After he done he walk to e basic to take his towel but drop on e floor n got wet, he cursed n say gog to his cabinet take another one. I got daze when I saw him walk out of toilet totally nude, I quickly go to e toilet door, hide my body behind open it n put my head out seeing him walking naked at e corridor to office. Tho our office is juz next to toilet but his act really turns me on. While I m already turning hard below,  I quickly went take my towel dry myself n half way he came in n might haf saw my hard below when I quickly cover with towel. I told him he is so daring wat happen if someone c him naked at e corridor n he answer who will still be at tis old warehouse during 11+ n tat 2 lazy fat old security guides never had seen them come up petrol. When he was drying his below I c his tool slowly turning hard. He rise his head n saw me looking then I paiseh look away. We left office after everything done. He drove a company van n say can drive me home or wan go his hse for beer if I drink n me intend to go his place. Inside van I ask if he stay alone n he say yes, a 3rm flat tat belongs to boss mother tat she no longer staying tere for many yrs after she shifted to stay with boss in condo. He told me boss very good ask him to move in tat hse to take care of e hse n he can oso save money on renting one outside, he juz nid to pay utilities bill himself. Hse was quite neat n not much tings,  living rm wif oni sofa, coffee table, standing fan n shoe rack, guest rm got some boxes of stores tat belongs to boss mother, a washing machine, fridge n small dinning table in kitchen n e master rm where he sleeps got air con,  a queen size bed, wardrobe n a TV on desk. He took out some beers fr fridge then told me to remove my clothes if I wan bcos is hot, he say he normally wear underwear at home. He walk into kitchen n striped his tee, jeans n underwear dump into e washing then walk to e dinning table n took out those dirty towel n tee fr bag tat he brought back fr office n throw them into washing machine too. When I m getting hard below again he walk into living rm facing me standing bare naked outside his master room asking me some questions. While answering him I slowly removed my tee n jeans leaving my boxer on. He went into his rm pull open his drawer took an underwear n walk out to my sofa standing next to it n put it on then his hand inside underwear adjusting his tool to a comfort position n sit down. I noe he wan to make me horny,  he pick up a beer, spread open his legs n lifted 1 leg on e coffee table tat clearly show his protruding bulge on his underwear. I asked him if e foto frame of woman n boy in e rm his wife n son he say yes. He say his wife came here a few times for visiting but dun like e life here saying too fast n stress n son is in pri sch wan come here education cost oso high so will see how 1st down e road. Slowly talk into naughty ting like no wife here got go Geylang find or hook any girls, he say no free sex all nid pay he rather DIY. He went to his rm took out a plastic device wif silicon inside n show me. His masturbation device he say,  he ask me insert my finger into e silicon hole n feel e tightness. I jokingly ask got wash a not ask me feel! Keep joking abt e device n sex,  I c him rub his tool wif his hand a few times n seems getting hard as his bulge look bigger. I continue naughty by saying e silicon hole seems tight sure ur tool can go in n I put e device next to my bulge meausure it side by side. He saw I haf a hard in my boxer he laugh n I throw e device back to him saying dun laugh show me!  He laugh,  laid back on sofa show me his middle finger then rub his bulge wif his hand n pull down e waistband of his underwear, his fat hard tool spring out fr his underwear I fxxk him in Chinese saying not hard enuff lah nid my help anot!  He stroke a few times n then stand up removed his underwear walk into his rm n walking out again wif his bouncing hard tool n a tube of lubricant in hand. I then fxxk him in Chinese again saying he is making me horny too. I removed my boxer sit n stroke myself when watching him. I went sit next to him rubbing my hand on his thigh n he gave me a lustful look. He lifted my hand n put it on his hard tool asking me to help. He close his eyes laid back on sofa n I kneel down in front of him, spread open his legs n start licking his tool n balls n suck it. He came lots of precum juices n was salty, my mouth was getting tired bcos his was really fat n long, I hold his hard tool with my 2 hands n his mushroom head was sticking out n tat was his length. I slowly move up his body by licking his hairy belly button, up to his chest n nipples, kneel sitting on his thigh, he cuddled me n we kiss mouth to mouth. I can feel he has not been in sex for long time n probably imagine sex wif his wife now. He keep edging his raging hard tool on my ass till he ask permission to enter me. I went to my bag seach for my wallet n took out a strip of 3 condoms fr tere n then tear 1 out . We both continue everything on his bed, I feel super horny while seeing him kneel on bed rolling e condom down his raging hard tool. I squeezed some lub on my palm n help him lubricate his tool n he lay on top me. I luv e way he conquered me in missionary position. I really dunno how to describe e kind of feeling I had tho I m in pain taking such big tool in my ass but I truly like it. Air con was on but still those sweat fr his body keep dripping on me n e wet banging sound fr my butt when he is fxxking me make me feel more like a slut. He did hit my g spot when he pushes his tool deep inside me n after many hits tat created e shiok feeling on my g spot, I finally can't hold anymore n auto cum. I never had tis kind of experience before n really luv tis moment of cum. He let out a few moaning voice,  cuddle me tight n finally came inside me. His heavy breathing sound can be heard when he is still lying on top me wif his head was beside my head n ear while his tool is still inside my ass. After awhile he pull out his tool n laid flat beside me closing his eyes to rest n I woke up, sit on his thigh, help him pull out his condom put it on his abs n clean his still half hard tool wif tissue. I pick up e rubber wif lots of cum inside then pour n squeeze out onto his abs. He open his eyes smile n say wat e fxxk u doing in Chinese. I rubbed his cum over his abs to chest n his cum smells make me laid on top of him n continue kissing him mouth to mouth.  After bathing together he make me stay over for e nite bcos is late n next day is a holiday. We laid nude on bed, he told me his sex life wif his wife is quite boring n he enjoy e sex he had wif me, never had tat experience of 'high' before. We chat till fell asleep. We had another round e next morning when I woke up seeing him having morning hardon. I taught him lots abt gay sex after tat nite n his hse is our regular luv making place. We had sex in e living rm sofa,  we had sex in e kitchen dinning chair, we had sex on e toilet bowl. I left e company after 6mths for white collar job in town. Till now we still seeing each other but confused wif our relationship, he like me but he is married, I like him but tis kind of unstable relation I dunno. But something for sure we r still regular sex buddy. 

Wow, hot! Any more updates?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest10

Had a nice memory back in my mind again after reading all above. It has been nearly 8 yrs oredi..... Xuan was a 30yo china guy wrkg in a small fish farm in LCK area. Went for an interview after seeing their ad looking for 3 mths temp staff n started wrk immediately e very next day. Xuan job was to look after fishes, clean pond n tanks, feed fishes, packing for delivery n i m his assistance for 3 mths bcos his colleague was back to china tat peroid. Xuan stay in e farm, he will lock up all gates at 7pm after boss n those admin OL left n he will then proceed to do e farm cleaning. Tat day i stay after my wrkg hr wanted to wash my bike, after locking e gates he went to do his job n i wash my bike. An hr later after my bike done, i went inside to look for him. He was wearing juz a triangular undie inside e concrete pond scrabbing n washing. Nice bod he has, beautiful chest, 6pcs abs n fair skin tone juz like those korean actor. His beige color undie became translucent bcos is wet n his dick can be seen. He climb out fr e pond then use e water hose to wash off those dirty water on his body. He continue scrabbing washing e floor n i offer to help so i took off my t-shirt n bermuda wearing oni my loose boxer. We wash, talk n slowly became playful using water hose to spray water on each other. Sky was dark after e washing, Xuan brought me to e water tap outside his container bunk where he is staying for bathe. A tap was on e grass patch next to his bunk connected with a long water hose, he took off his undie ,turn on e tap n run e water on his head to body fr e hose. I took off my boxer n join him sharing e water hose in e open ground, we joke n keep spraying each other water. We get more naughty playing wrestling, he cuddle me fr behind n lock me tight in his arm. I feel more horny when his hairy pub n dick rubbing on my buttock, i pretend to struggle n keep my buttock rubbing his dick. He ask me to say surrender n he will let me off but I din. My rub did make his dick slowly go hard n yes, i can feel it. I continue rubbing n banging his crotch wif my butt till i ask him "oei...r u hard below?" Tink my words got him more arouse, he continue locking me in his arm n say "wat u say, wat u say again!" n more hard i could feel. He let go me n i turn ard n i saw his dick oredi pointing at me. Wow...long n fat i could say. His hardon dun juz cum nothing, i grab his dick in my hand n tell him i can play wif it if he wan. He brought me inside his bunk n we both started kissing on his bed. I gave him a BJ till he nearly cum n he stop me telling me he dun wan to cum tis easy. He laid on top of me, e missionay position n keep edging my anal. He took out a bottle of body lotion n squeeze out lots to lub his dick then penetrate me. I might be insane to let him do raw but juz can't stop e ego on him. He shot his cum inside me n continue to hit my g spot till i cum too. On n off we both still haf sex during e 3 mths. After i left e farm we still contact each other but not tat offend. As time goes by lesser n lesser to zero contact. Wat i noe fr ex colleauge few yrs back he oredi went back china. Although i m attached wif a steady BF for 4 yrs but i still can't forget him n still miss him lots. Wat he left for me in memory is his sperm in my body.

Several weekends ago, I attended a house warming at Pasir Ris.  I left the party early as I had an early morning meeting on Monday.  On the way to the bus stop I dropped by the shopping centre and used its toilet.  A China guy stood beside me and yes, he was urinating, and so was I.  After he finished, he continued standing at the urinal and began to stroke his dick until it was hard and erect.  He didn't once glanced at me.  I moved my body nearer to his and looked at his hard cock.  He stepped back to let me see his cock which I estimated to be about 5.5 inches (not so long) but extremely fat (probably more than 2 inches in diameter) with a helmet shaped cock head.  It was quite a sight. He entered the cubicle leaving the door ajar.  I entered and locked the door.  He leaned against the tiled wall and shut his eyes.

I lifted his shirt up to reveal a very toned body.  There were some hair on his chest which thinned down to his navel.  From the navel downwards, the hair grew thicker ending in a jungle of wiry pubic hair just above the elastic band of his tight Crocodile brand briefs.  His pants were unzipped exposing his bulging briefs.  I slowly pulled his work pants down to his ankle.  Then I pressed my face against his bulging briefs to inhale his masculine odour which emanated from his cotton underwear.

I kissed his hard cock through his briefs causing his cock to twitch several times.  He got impatient and pulled his briefs down revealing his thick cock which was standing at 45degrees from his abdomen.  At the tip of his cock was a pearly drop of precum.  I licked it and then continued to use my tongue to lick his cock head. In just a short while, his legs started trembling and then he pushed his whole cock into my mouth. I felt his cock pulsating inside my mouth and then it happened - his cock was spewing loads after loads of thick sperm down my throat.

In just under 5 minutes, it was all over.  He dressed up and quickly walked out of the toilet.

Edited by kimlo777

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

21 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

Several weekends ago, I attended a house warming at Pasir Ris.  I left the party early as I had an early morning meeting on Monday.  On the way to the bus stop I dropped by the shopping centre and used its toilet.  A China guy stood beside me and yes, he was urinating, and so was I.  After he finished, he continued standing at the urinal and began to stroke his dick until it was hard and erect.  He didn't once glanced at me.  I moved my body nearer to his and looked at his hard cock.  He stepped back to let me see his cock which I estimated to be about 5.5 inches (not so long) but extremely fat (probably more than 2 inches in diameter) with a helmet shaped cock head.  It was quite a sight. He entered the cubicle leaving the door ajar.  I entered and locked the door.  He leaned against the tiled wall and shut his eyes.

I lifted his shirt up to reveal a very toned body.  There were some hair on his chest which thinned down to his navel.  From the navel downwards, the hair grew thicker ending in a jungle of wiry pubic hair just above the elastic band of his tight Crocodile brand briefs.  His pants were unzipped exposing his bulging briefs.  I slowly pulled his work pants down to his ankle.  Then I pressed my face against his bulging briefs to inhale his masculine odour which emanated from his cotton underwear.

I kissed his hard cock through his briefs causing his cock to twitch several times.  He got impatient and pulled his briefs down revealing his thick cock which was standing at 45degrees from his abdomen.  At the tip of his cock was a pearly drop of precum.  I licked it and then continued to use my tongue to lick his cock head. In just a short while, his legs started trembling and then he pushed his whole cock into my mouth. I felt his cock pulsating inside my mouth and then it happened - his cock was spewing loads after loads of thick sperm down my throat.

In just under 5 minutes, it was all over.  He dressed up and quickly walked out of the toilet.

Wow!!! You lucky little so and so......

Guest Garanguni

I experimented with three prc garangunis in spore some years back. All successful with varying degrees. Brazen by the fact that my hdb block would be enbloc and vacant in 6 months I set up myself to seduce them when they come acalling.  Mr A  - 38 yo bulky  tall tanned  pleasant smoker from shandong.  Mr B 28+ yo fit fair meduim height legs looked improportionately short to his body with facial stub slightly handsome from xinghua.  Mr C slim medium height very handsome 28+ yo a bit tanned with tiny mole on upper lip and with odd breath from hockchiu.

Mr A was the first I started with. He was the easiest becos he is inquisitive and smiley. Our meeting began with me wrapped in towel slowly developing into accidental exposures on separate occasions.. He became over interested in contacting me to the point that he would open up my slanted aluminim window panels at the common corridor. Finally got him opening it one day catching me red-handed in my act and so we consummated.

Mr B is the honest decent village boy type so quite difficult.  I had to specially collect old newspaper from everywhere to start a transaction with him to begin with.  him.  Lol I was part-timing myself collecting old stuff to sell, but I gave to him. Each time I was always in underwear or swim trunk.  I 'confirmed' him when one day he popped out a question as to why i was always in underwear. It led to me telling him I have many  and whether he wanted one. Encouraged him to try them in front of me which  he really hesitated at first. Wow! His show got me too excited that I began trembling. His penis began thickening each time he put on one after another. Fun fun fun.

Mr C was the only one that got bewitched by me. I lied to him that I am also a Hockchiu to get closer to him. He was so amused when I told him 'eat rice with soup' in Hockchiu. I invited him to enter my flat and see for himself what can be sold. I was sort of acting 'just came out from shower'  and then accidentally dropped the towel exposing a semi erected cock. Now he was the more nervous one so had to sit down taking a puff while mouthwatering watching my naked body. Need not to say how or what happened after that.  One thing to lament was that the time we played was limited cos there was always a sporean boss waiting for him in a lorry.

Must admit that there was a bad side effect after that period of fun with garanguni men.  Till this day I am suffering from weakening of body muscle/nerves when hearing garangunis calling out their trade.  I really go limp with excitement.

Talking about karanguni man, reminded me of one incident.

It was the weekend afternoon, I was watching porn when someone ringed my doorbell, I quickly switched off my tv and stopped the computer. It was a stocky uncle karanguni man that I've never seen before because I've sold some old things to the regular karanguni man of our estate. This one looked very northern Chinese and attractive to me. 

So I invited him to my storeroom to take a few old things to sell if he wanted them. I let him dig around my messy overcrowded storeroom on his own and went to read the papers. He came out with some old clothes, shoes, old thick phone books and to my horrors, I suddenly recalled that those old thick phone books hid some old computer printed porn pics and even one of my naked body. I hid them between the pages months ago and totally forgot about them. Talk about being too careful about porn.

But from his way of looking at me I sensed that he saw them already. He was covered in sweat from digging around in that stuffy storeroom and removed his t-shirt revealing a shiny sexy sweaty fair stocky body that's very sexy to me. Then he asked for some water. He sat and drank slowly. It seemed he's looking at me and delaying but not saying anything. It was awkward.

When he flipped the pages of the phone book in front of me, I knew he knew but I don't know what he wanted. Apparently, he too was unsure what he should do(he told me this later). This being my home, I of course don't want to have sex with a total stranger and possibly be blackmailed later on. So I told him he can have them all for free.

Then I remembered with double horrors that those porn pics included a Japanese stocky uncle that looked like him. Suddenly I felt horny and my cock started to stand. I tried to hide my hardness by sitting down. 

He immediately grabbed at my crotch and touched my obviously erect cock. Yeah you would think that these things only happened in porn stories. When it really happened, I was totally lost and just sat there like a dummy.(the director would probably yell cut and scold me to act).

I don't know how I could sit like a dummy and he still managed to stripped me naked. I must be dazed like vegetable as only explanation.  When his finger digged into my lubed hole because I was touching myself just now while watching porn, he laughed devilishly,“原来你是个零号哦!看不出来啊,你那么壮硕。。。"

He stripped and revealed a thick cock but average length. It's very fair and very pinkish head.

He started playing with my body till he started lifting up my legs and began to penetrate me but he was too thick and could only barely get in. Then he whispered into my ears,"你真的要让我无套操你吗?"

That's when I recovered some senses and went to the bedroom to get some condoms that were also well hidden. The lube was still in the hall drawer. With the additional lube and slow penetration, he eventually sank in to the hilt. It was damn painful but wonderfully exciting. One moment I was watching porn and next moment a real thick cock was splitting me up. The pain somehow was covered by the thrill. But still painful that I was moaning and pushing him away when he tried to move.

When his cock pushed out, the suddenly relief was soothing yet after that it felt empty. So I stopped pushing him away and he penetrated me again. The pain rose again but this time I could feel his cock rubbing against my g-spot very intensely like a hot iron and I shivered in pleasures shooting out some pre-cum and letting go of my hands holding him back. He fell forward and his cock slammed straight into me like a knife with the full force of his body weight behind it. I felt the sharp splitting pain and immediately knew he had broken me. I cried out in pain but I don't know how to say it in Chinese words. So I moaned to him,"啊啊啊啊,我被你插伤了!"

I held his buttocks tightly and told him,"啊啊啊,不要乱动啊,我里面很痛。" We embraced each other tightly then I let him very slowly slowly withdraw while I smelled his sweaty musky manly pheromones in close contact. It was also strangely pain relieving to my senses. 

Sure enough, there was some faint blood stains on the condom and I was truely worried. But I couldn't see myself down there and he said I looked okay down there. He suggested to use my smart phone to take a picture to see for myself. This being no time to be shy, I let him open my anal orifice up with two fingers on one hand and take pictures with the other hand.

It was strange to see my own anal interior so closely and the pink wet flesh was looking very healthy inside with no sign of internal bleeding. Maybe it was some frictional fissures from the stabbing penetrating cock. He looked at me and I averted his look like wanting to end this. But I still held onto his thighs when he tried to get up. I swear it was his pheromones that made me do this shameful wishing.

He looked again at me lustfully and I averted my eyes upwards this time in standard slutty pose. I really feared for the pain yet I was so stimulated by his pheromones like a bitch in heat. He laughed evilly," 死贱货,还不怕啊,是你求我的喔,要本大爷满足你的骚逼就必须忍忍些痛吧。"

When he tried penetrating me again, it was pain, it was shame, it was fear, it was siok, it was thrilling that I was shivering and shaking like a whore till he finally penetrated me fully and rested there. It was pain, it was shame, yet I felt full because I could feel his hot cock throbbing and alive inside me even though he was still, and it fulfilled me and I'm willing to take in more pain.

He slowly withdrew and eased the pain somewhat but he only withdraw halfway and slowly eased in again. I recognised the 9 shallow and one deep fucking technique easily.

He took his time to slowly let the pain subside. When it finally did, I started to respond with happy moans and he finally got to unleash his full power fucking me in all possible positions all over the sofa. I couldn't care less if someone passing by outside could hear my happy moans. The final act was with me laid over my tempered glass coffee table and he grabbed the hand held vanity mirror to place under the glass so we can see my cock leaking and leaking while his cock pounded me from behind and my cock was sliding up and down the glass in respond to his pounding action. Finally when I autocummed for him, I looked down and can clearly see every spurt of my sperm shooting out and my bodily convulsions as I contracted my ass. 

That drove him over the top and he spurted inside me and I could feel every tremble of his body too.

Needless to say after that, I gave him my phone number and some gratuity money hoping to keep in touch. The pain and the funny way I had to walk was so worth it for the next week. 

As soon as I recovered enough, I had the courage to call him again. He happily came over and we had a long pounding session in the bedroom this time. After that we had dinner because I was prepared. Then he asked about the pics he saw while we're having beer after dinner. I showed him the Japanese porn and that stimulated him. He didn't have to ask permission anymore when he flipped me over the sofa and put on the condom to penetrate me again because of my well used ass. It was another siok till I die pounding session.

He told me he had to return to his dormitory because of the curfew. 

Again the pain and the funny walk were so wickedly delicious for the next week but I felt like I'm seasoned enough by him for a regular fuck buddy relationship. When I called him again, it was a strange voice that answered the call. It was his friend using up the remaining credits in his phone card. He had been sacked and send home because he collected illegally as a karanguni man and got complained by the RC. His friend don't know how to find him because the phone card was sold to him and they barely know each other. My heartache was damn painful for missing him.

6 hours ago, Guest Dbdb said:

Talking about karanguni man, reminded me of one incident.

It was the weekend afternoon, I was watching porn when someone ringed my doorbell, I quickly switched off my tv and stopped the computer. It was a stocky uncle karanguni man that I've never seen before because I've sold some old things to the regular karanguni man of our estate. This one looked very northern Chinese and attractive to me. 

So I invited him to my storeroom to take a few old things to sell if he wanted them. I let him dig around my messy overcrowded storeroom on his own and went to read the papers. He came out with some old clothes, shoes, old thick phone books and to my horrors, I suddenly recalled that those old thick phone books hid some old computer printed porn pics and even one of my naked body. I hid them between the pages months ago and totally forgot about them. Talk about being too careful about porn.

But from his way of looking at me I sensed that he saw them already. He was covered in sweat from digging around in that stuffy storeroom and removed his t-shirt revealing a shiny sexy sweaty fair stocky body that's very sexy to me. Then he asked for some water. He sat and drank slowly. It seemed he's looking at me and delaying but not saying anything. It was awkward.

When he flipped the pages of the phone book in front of me, I knew he knew but I don't know what he wanted. Apparently, he too was unsure what he should do(he told me this later). This being my home, I of course don't want to have sex with a total stranger and possibly be blackmailed later on. So I told him he can have them all for free.

Then I remembered with double horrors that those porn pics included a Japanese stocky uncle that looked like him. Suddenly I felt horny and my cock started to stand. I tried to hide my hardness by sitting down. 

He immediately grabbed at my crotch and touched my obviously erect cock. Yeah you would think that these things only happened in porn stories. When it really happened, I was totally lost and just sat there like a dummy.(the director would probably yell cut and scold me to act).

I don't know how I could sit like a dummy and he still managed to stripped me naked. I must be dazed like vegetable as only explanation.  When his finger digged into my lubed hole because I was touching myself just now while watching porn, he laughed devilishly,“原来你是个零号哦!看不出来啊,你那么壮硕。。。"

He stripped and revealed a thick cock but average length. It's very fair and very pinkish head.

He started playing with my body till he started lifting up my legs and began to penetrate me but he was too thick and could only barely get in. Then he whispered into my ears,"你真的要让我无套操你吗?"

That's when I recovered some senses and went to the bedroom to get some condoms that were also well hidden. The lube was still in the hall drawer. With the additional lube and slow penetration, he eventually sank in to the hilt. It was damn painful but wonderfully exciting. One moment I was watching porn and next moment a real thick cock was splitting me up. The pain somehow was covered by the thrill. But still painful that I was moaning and pushing him away when he tried to move.

When his cock pushed out, the suddenly relief was soothing yet after that it felt empty. So I stopped pushing him away and he penetrated me again. The pain rose again but this time I could feel his cock rubbing against my g-spot very intensely like a hot iron and I shivered in pleasures shooting out some pre-cum and letting go of my hands holding him back. He fell forward and his cock slammed straight into me like a knife with the full force of his body weight behind it. I felt the sharp splitting pain and immediately knew he had broken me. I cried out in pain but I don't know how to say it in Chinese words. So I moaned to him,"啊啊啊啊,我被你插伤了!"

I held his buttocks tightly and told him,"啊啊啊,不要乱动啊,我里面很痛。" We embraced each other tightly then I let him very slowly slowly withdraw while I smelled his sweaty musky manly pheromones in close contact. It was also strangely pain relieving to my senses. 

Sure enough, there was some faint blood stains on the condom and I was truely worried. But I couldn't see myself down there and he said I looked okay down there. He suggested to use my smart phone to take a picture to see for myself. This being no time to be shy, I let him open my anal orifice up with two fingers on one hand and take pictures with the other hand.

It was strange to see my own anal interior so closely and the pink wet flesh was looking very healthy inside with no sign of internal bleeding. Maybe it was some frictional fissures from the stabbing penetrating cock. He looked at me and I averted his look like wanting to end this. But I still held onto his thighs when he tried to get up. I swear it was his pheromones that made me do this shameful wishing.

He looked again at me lustfully and I averted my eyes upwards this time in standard slutty pose. I really feared for the pain yet I was so stimulated by his pheromones like a bitch in heat. He laughed evilly," 死贱货,还不怕啊,是你求我的喔,要本大爷满足你的骚逼就必须忍忍些痛吧。"

When he tried penetrating me again, it was pain, it was shame, it was fear, it was siok, it was thrilling that I was shivering and shaking like a whore till he finally penetrated me fully and rested there. It was pain, it was shame, yet I felt full because I could feel his hot cock throbbing and alive inside me even though he was still, and it fulfilled me and I'm willing to take in more pain.

He slowly withdrew and eased the pain somewhat but he only withdraw halfway and slowly eased in again. I recognised the 9 shallow and one deep fucking technique easily.

He took his time to slowly let the pain subside. When it finally did, I started to respond with happy moans and he finally got to unleash his full power fucking me in all possible positions all over the sofa. I couldn't care less if someone passing by outside could hear my happy moans. The final act was with me laid over my tempered glass coffee table and he grabbed the hand held vanity mirror to place under the glass so we can see my cock leaking and leaking while his cock pounded me from behind and my cock was sliding up and down the glass in respond to his pounding action. Finally when I autocummed for him, I looked down and can clearly see every spurt of my sperm shooting out and my bodily convulsions as I contracted my ass. 

That drove him over the top and he spurted inside me and I could feel every tremble of his body too.

Needless to say after that, I gave him my phone number and some gratuity money hoping to keep in touch. The pain and the funny way I had to walk was so worth it for the next week. 

As soon as I recovered enough, I had the courage to call him again. He happily came over and we had a long pounding session in the bedroom this time. After that we had dinner because I was prepared. Then he asked about the pics he saw while we're having beer after dinner. I showed him the Japanese porn and that stimulated him. He didn't have to ask permission anymore when he flipped me over the sofa and put on the condom to penetrate me again because of my well used ass. It was another siok till I die pounding session.

He told me he had to return to his dormitory because of the curfew. 

Again the pain and the funny walk were so wickedly delicious for the next week but I felt like I'm seasoned enough by him for a regular fuck buddy relationship. When I called him again, it was a strange voice that answered the call. It was his friend using up the remaining credits in his phone card. He had been sacked and send home because he collected illegally as a karanguni man and got complained by the RC. His friend don't know how to find him because the phone card was sold to him and they barely know each other. My heartache was damn painful for missing him.

Then u should have asked the other one who answered the phone to cum over .lol

Guest Tomato

It is so strange,

Not too long ago, many Singaporeans are condemning PRCs, saying how backward they are, how unkempt they are, how unhygienic they are, etc etc.

Now, one by one, these shameless Singaporeans are lusting after the PRCs' bodies and dicks.

Guest 会射精的美眉
1 hour ago, Guest Tomato said:

It is so strange,

Not too long ago, many Singaporeans are condemning PRCs, saying how backward they are, how unkempt they are, how unhygienic they are, etc etc.

Now, one by one, these shameless Singaporeans are lusting after the PRCs' bodies and dicks.

You are just brainless. Big Cock makes the world go round. If your cock is as big as that guy, even if you are still as dumb as you are now, I will say you are Nobel prize winner material.

:)

On 12/25/2016 at 1:28 PM, hardmax73 said:

any china worker keen 

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

For spamming the discussion with ad, you get 1 warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=814014

GM 

• G_M changed the title to China & Indian Foreign Workers & Workers Dorms Discussion (Compiled)
13 hours ago, Guest ryan said:

Axxn is a foreign delivery man from China Jilin. He deliver refill drinking water twice a week to the company I work. I fall in love with him when i first met him in office, 1.8m tall, buff build in his polo t uniform & bermuda exposing his fair smooth legs, crew cut head with sharp jaw line. Usually I m the one to open the store for him to bring back those empty container & check the quantity of new stocks top up. We both started from hi ,thank you to short conversation & now just like buddy talking whatever we like to each other. One year later & is chinese new year soon, i ask him if he is going back china for holiday & he told me no he is not. I told him i m having a 3 days staycation in a hotel during the CNY & ask him if he want to join me & he say ok. We met on the eve of CNY & check in the hotel. After entering the room he jump onto the king size bed happily telling me this is the first time in his life staying in a hotel. I told him we got to share this bed & he reply me is ok we are guys. I suggested we go for a swim at the pool but he told me he got no swimming trunk with him. I took out an extra piece from my bag asking him to try if he can wear it. He took it & say wow...red colour then went into the toilet to try it. He came out only wearing the red trunk saying is abit tight but still ok. My mind was totally blown away when i saw him only in a swimming trunk & the bulge was big because the trunk was tight. He keep pulling the trunk then put his hand inside it adjusting his cock facing up & his cock head can clearly seen on his trunk. After the swim we went back to the room, i went straight into the toilet to on the shower & adjust the warm water then he came in totally naked saying hurry up very cold. My heart was beating fast after seeing him in full glory, abt 4inches thick meaty flaccid cock, fair cock skin covering half his pinky penis head & clean shaved. He ask me to faster join him under the warm water because is cold. I strip off my trunk & join him in the small stall, we keep rubbing each other body inside when we taking turn to wash under the water & soaping ourselves. I asked if he always shave his pub & he told me no he is genetic hairless below, no wonder he has got smooth legs & ampits. We slept in our underwear, the next morning i woke up early & saw his morning wood in his old bikini cut underwear. His cock head is sticking out the waistband of his underwear & is making me hard too. We went for swim again in the afternoon & as usual went back room for shower after that. When i m under the water showering, he came in naked standing in front the toilet bowl peeing. I talk to him while watching him pee & after he done he open the glass door & join me under the water. I find chance to go further by asking him to help soap my back, after he done i ask him to turn around & i too help him soap. I slowly soap down to his bum but he did not stop me & suddenly when I m still soaping him ,both his hands go behind & hold onto my hands. I felt awkward when he grab my hands to cuddle his waist then slowly lead my hands down to touch his cock asking me to wash his cock too. My cock go hard instantly behind his bum & his cock slowly turning from soft to hard in my hand. I lick his nipple & slowly move down to blow him. He can't resist my blow, he hold my head & bang hard in my mouth, the more he pushing his hard cock deep into my mouth the more i feel like choking. Suddenly he moan & i feel his trembling body while i m holding my hands on his waist, he shot into my mouth. I spitted out his cum then stood up looking at him & we kissed mouth to mouth. After drying ourselves in the room, he pull me to his arm saying he is not done yet & pull me to bed. I took the rubber from my bag, roll over his cock to let him conquer. He laid on top of me with his eyes close while conquering me, i love watching his expression on face, his expression tells me he has not been making love for long long time,  the kind of shiok expression u guys should know. The expression on his face, the banging sound & the 'electric' feel when his cock hit my prostate make me auto cum. He did not stop after seeing me cum, he continue to bang me hard & not long he moan a few times, i cuddle him tightly & he came inside me. After the staycation we are together. He is quite horny for sex. Whenever after checking into hotel room & the door closed, he will throw his bag took off his t shirt then hug me tightly & kiss me while helping me remove all my clothing. When last he removed his bermuda he already damn hard below.

What happens if after some time, he decides or he has to go back to China..? 

Been patronizing n get to know this China guy in one of the food stall at the food ctr in CBD. 

Till one day coincidence met him in toilet passing urine n saw his fair tone long flaccid fat dick n intend to go future. 

Slowly our friendship getting more n more close n slowly slowly we did everything on bed already. 

On 3/7/2017 at 11:56 AM, manehiso said:

What happens if after some time, he decides or he has to go back to China..? 

Farewell fuck.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest
11 hours ago, LeanMature said:

I guess, to them, they wouldn't mind doing it with you, even though most of them are straight, since their wives or gfs are not with them.  

压根就拿你当成泄欲的工具,不稀罕!

Guest 处女娇娃
43 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

压根就拿你当成泄欲的工具,不稀罕!

哇,听了就好有FEEL,好HI。来吧,拿我来尽情泄欲吧,占有我,强奸我!

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, Guest 处女娇娃 said:

哇,听了就好有FEEL,好HI。来吧,拿我来尽情泄欲吧,占有我,强奸我!

LOL, what a slut you are...

Guest China men admirer

It would  be nice to know there are any China forum here in Singapore? many china professionals speaks well too, after many years here in Sg...anyone meet any or have any views about them?

should there  be a place for them to meet ?   where do they meet?

BW: please classify a new column for China men meets.... opleasae ?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest
On 7/14/2011 at 2:32 PM, GachiMuchi said:

Go Geylang and offer to suck them for free or pay them to suck for them. I can say, out of 100 guys you approach, there will bound to be guys who will let you suck either for free or when you pay them. More if you pay them.

Of course, you may get more than a suck, maybe get stab or get rob or if you are lucky, get gang raped by a bunch of them. Er, but first you might want to dress up a bit first. I think since they go Geylang, they are looking for women. So at the very least, look like a women. Don't scare them till their cock go soft ok. Your hit rate will get higher if you looks like a chio bu and they can't tell if you ware a man or a women.

Good luck to you.

Nonsense. You are stupid

• G_M changed the title to Encounters with China & Indian Foreign Workers & Workers Dorms Discussion (Compiled)
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.