Male HQ

Encounters with China & Indian Foreign Workers & Workers Dorms Discussion (Compiled)

Guest HgSeek

Guest Loving it
13 hours ago, Guest Desker said:

Maybe tranny. :pimp:

16 hours ago, Guest Bottom said:

U didn't know?..only pure tops will refer to a guy's hole as cunt and would expect the bottom to refer his hole as cunt..u must be flex...

12 hours ago, fab said:

It's Jacqueline.

13 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

So cute jack is female :frustrated:

Love this! as we suspected it all along

Guest Tks 4your pretentious love
12 hours ago, fab said:

She already said she's female.

Respect her pls.

You know best too, you are one of them just like cutejack

Leanmature, good point

12 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Or Jackie, unisex. 

Guest 舞孃蔡一〇
12 hours ago, Guest 张曼欲 said:

你说得很对! 孟加拉也很多帅哥。我要来者不拒,随便上

别忘了还有“撕妳郎卡”和“八鸡撕躺”的帅葛阁们,又大又多毛。

On 24/10/2017 at 6:58 PM, Guest joe said:

I just had a fun encounter with a indian worker at Teban Gd last night ,

I have been eyeing him for few weeks now,

and last night finally found him alone sitting outside the supermarket ,

went to him ,

and to keep the story short ,

hes only 26 , tall , young , lean body and very very handsome face

I brought him home and we enjoy each other till around 4 this morning before he head back to work ...

we exchange number and was told by him that the next time I will need to pay him ...

well , the first time was free , and im more than willing to pay him for his service ...sooooooon

i'm already  hard just writing about him ...

cant get his sexy lean body out of my mind

Which part in Teban? I live there too. Damn need some action too. Haha. 

2 hours ago, Guest 舞孃蔡一〇 said:

别忘了还有“撕妳郎卡”和“八鸡撕躺”的帅葛阁们,又大又多毛。

这好呀,有包皮没包皮的都齐全,任她细选,还是全都让它们上。

On October 24, 2017 at 4:38 PM, Guest Yes said:

I want to suck them all dry!

The poster who you quoted shared a horror story about PRCs with terrible smelly breath. You replied that you want to suck them all dry. Please get some self-respect.

Guest Bear to TOP bear

So did you stay overnight in the dom!And did you prepared breakfast for the whole bunk of workers thereafter.And did their bunk mates change the way to address you as a Mistress.CRAP

Intresting!funny to say that this prc is just horny to find you only as his sex buddy!and sounded that he don’t have to work the next day in the construction site!any casualties must be you overworked him,losing that final grip.keep being you

16 hours ago, Guest Group sex PRC ugly guy said:

I just dropped off a PRC back to his place after three hours of hardcore sex with him. 

The funny thing is that he is already 55 yo and still horny like a young guy. In the three hours I came 4 tines and he also managed to cum 2 times! He is as ugly as hell so I don’t think anyone would lay an eye on him but if you look beyond his ugly face he actually has a nice boy and a long thick cock that can drive any slutty bottom crazy....

i have his no. No need to pay him for sex. He says he is horny all the time and doesn’t mind having group sex.... interested PM me

good that one can look byond looks, we need more of such pp around

but how did u pick him up?

no1 can PM guests, then have no account, lol and u cant do it in the main

On 12/31/2017 at 1:51 AM, Guest Group sex PRC ugly guy said:

I just dropped off a PRC back to his place after three hours of hardcore sex with him. 

The funny thing is that he is already 55 yo and still horny like a young guy. In the three hours I came 4 tines and he also managed to cum 2 times! He is as ugly as hell so I don’t think anyone would lay an eye on him but if you look beyond his ugly face he actually has a nice boy and a long thick cock that can drive any slutty bottom crazy....

i have his no. No need to pay him for sex. He says he is horny all the time and doesn’t mind having group sex.... interested PM me

If I see another ad as guest, I will suspend your account.

I warning point to your member account.

1 hour ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

So many guys hunger for cocks! 

Can someone tell me why cocks are so delicious? I am puzzled 

You must taste for yourself. It is better than Hagen Daz, especially when the sperm shoot out.....your tears will roll down your cheeks

41 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Never try 

wish to try 

suck any cock you can find, long or short, thick or thin, black or white, clean or dirty, cut or uncut.....

Slowly you will master the skills to handle ANY cock. 

Go for it

Guest Fit-4-Fat
2 hours ago, cutejack said:

Sure anot? How young r u? Go go n try. many here with twitching cock here:yuk:

Don't encourage promiscuity. Maybe it's just that Ben Ben Ben is a serious person and wants to wait for the right guy before he tries. I support this kind of mentality.

Guest 含着Lan Pa的女孩
On 1/5/2018 at 3:07 PM, gboyz said:

星期天了,小妹要去热点和下贱的宾妹、尼妹、度妹拼命,抢男人,吞客工!

This isn't anything sexual but quite an encounter with a China foreign worker. I was doing stock counts for a client at an industrial and construction area which was bloody hot and dirty to say the least. The experience was as bad as going for an outfield exercise where I was taken all around the muddy yard by the client to do my stock count. I was all sweaty and dirty at the end of the day and my shoes were horribly damaged and filled with soil. My client asked if I wanted to take a shower at the back of the makeshift office and wash up, and I agreed right away because I felt so uncomfortable and sticky. They provided me a towel and slippers (which didn't look clean at all tbh) and off I went. 

Turns out the shower area was the open concept type, cordoned off with just a few buckets and a water hose. The "toilet" was even better... It was just a hole dug in the ground. But I wasn't concerned about getting exposed because the place was so ulu and I just wanted to get a shower as soon as possible. As I approached the shower area closer I realised there was a China construction worker washing up as well. He was perhaps in his 40s. Tanned, with a small belly and his cock... thick and bushy with cockhead fully exposed! In fact he was quite handsome or so I thought.

We just acknowledged each other and I smiled awkwardly as I entered the shower area. I was not sure if I was supposed to enter the place when he was showering, and I was also shy that I had to strip off in front of him. I awkwardly asked if I could share the water hose with him and he agreed without hesitation. I couldn't help looking at his thick dangling cock intermittently because he seemed so nonchalent and confident of his body. Occasionally sighing loud as he showered lol. As I stripped off (secretly hoping he would finish and go away) I caught him looking at me, still in my bright red microfiber renoma underwear quite a few times, which further added to my awkwardness. 

There was only a small stool to place our clothes so I placed mine on top of his. Took off my underwear and there I was, in only a pair of slippers, sharing a water hose with him. I tried really hard not to spot an erection but I started getting semi-erect when I caught him glancing at my cock and red undies (at least 5 times!)! We didn't talk the whole time though - except when we needed the hose or soap. and I was secretly admiring his manhood from a close distance, especially when he was soaping under his foreskin! I almost asked if he needed help in scrubbing his back!

He finished washing up first and when he had to retrieve his towel from the stool, he accidentally dropped my socks and undies on the floor (because my clothes were on top of his on the stool) which was filled with wet soil. Which meant my socks and undies were soiled, albeit just a little :S he apologised profusely and offered to help me wash them as I had no other undies. I told him it was fine and I would wash it myself but he insisted. And so... there he was in the shower area helping me to wash my sexy red underwear and cleaning off the dirt - which got me aroused and my cock raised a few notches!

Not sure if he spotted my semi-erection but he even offered to help me dry my undies (somewhere else he mentioned that I can't rmb) so that I could wear it but I politely declined because it was way too awkward.  He squeezed my undies dry and opened it up - handing it to me to wear. I found it so hot that he actually touched and washed a garment that was so personal to me. He left it at that and left the showers and I didn't see him anymore even as I was leaving the construction site. 

1 hour ago, sgocean93 said:

This isn't anything sexual but quite an encounter with a China foreign worker. I was doing stock counts for a client at an industrial and construction area which was bloody hot and dirty to say the least. The experience was as bad as going for an outfield exercise where I was taken all around the muddy yard by the client to do my stock count. I was all sweaty and dirty at the end of the day and my shoes were horribly damaged and filled with soil. My client asked if I wanted to take a shower at the back of the makeshift office and wash up, and I agreed right away because I felt so uncomfortable and sticky. They provided me a towel and slippers (which didn't look clean at all tbh) and off I went. 

Turns out the shower area was the open concept type, cordoned off with just a few buckets and a water hose. The "toilet" was even better... It was just a hole dug in the ground. But I wasn't concerned about getting exposed because the place was so ulu and I just wanted to get a shower as soon as possible. As I approached the shower area closer I realised there was a China construction worker washing up as well. He was perhaps in his 40s. Tanned, with a small belly and his cock... thick and bushy with cockhead fully exposed! In fact he was quite handsome or so I thought.

We just acknowledged each other and I smiled awkwardly as I entered the shower area. I was not sure if I was supposed to enter the place when he was showering, and I was also shy that I had to strip off in front of him. I awkwardly asked if I could share the water hose with him and he agreed without hesitation. I couldn't help looking at his thick dangling cock intermittently because he seemed so nonchalent and confident of his body. Occasionally sighing loud as he showered lol. As I stripped off (secretly hoping he would finish and go away) I caught him looking at me, still in my bright red microfiber renoma underwear quite a few times, which further added to my awkwardness. 

There was only a small stool to place our clothes so I placed mine on top of his. Took off my underwear and there I was, in only a pair of slippers, sharing a water hose with him. I tried really hard not to spot an erection but I started getting semi-erect when I caught him glancing at my cock and red undies (at least 5 times!)! We didn't talk the whole time though - except when we needed the hose or soap. and I was secretly admiring his manhood from a close distance, especially when he was soaping under his foreskin! I almost asked if he needed help in scrubbing his back!

He finished washing up first and when he had to retrieve his towel from the stool, he accidentally dropped my socks and undies on the floor (because my clothes were on top of his on the stool) which was filled with wet soil. Which meant my socks and undies were soiled, albeit just a little :S he apologised profusely and offered to help me wash them as I had no other undies. I told him it was fine and I would wash it myself but he insisted. And so... there he was in the shower area helping me to wash my sexy red underwear and cleaning off the dirt - which got me aroused and my cock raised a few notches!

Not sure if he spotted my semi-erection but he even offered to help me dry my undies (somewhere else he mentioned that I can't rmb) so that I could wear it but I politely declined because it was way too awkward.  He squeezed my undies dry and opened it up - handing it to me to wear. I found it so hot that he actually touched and washed a garment that was so personal to me. He left it at that and left the showers and I didn't see him anymore even as I was leaving the construction site. 

You should have asked him...要性交吗

2 hours ago, sgocean93 said:

A lot of bro here like China workers manly bushy cock 

3 hours ago, sgocean93 said:

sounds like he s flirting  w u leh

I m sorry but u must looked btm to him esp w the red undiess

how do u then go home w the wet undies?

u definitely would need to visit the place again

I  m more concerned w the toilets, how does the worker pass motion? proper hygiene? just one hole shared by so many workers?

Edited by lovehandle

50 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

sounds like he s flirting  w u leh

how do u then go home w the wet undies?

u definitely would need to visit the place again

I  m more concerned w the toilets, how does the worker pass motion? proper hygiene? just one hole shared by so many workers?

Sound like one bottom ass hole shared by many manly bushy china TOP 

happening Sia  

4 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

No lah, i dont thk so

and normal commoner cannot enter constructn easily

Wonder How Are They Going To Share One Single Butthole...

Guest Be Wise
3 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

Almost all PRCs wear red undies! Especially around the time of the Lunar New Year. Maybe you think almost all PRCs who wear red undies are bottoms? But they're not.

8 hours ago, sgocean93 said:

I think he was so obviously flirting but you never took the bait. In general, no guy will offer to HAND wash another man’s undies. He was coming in to you, you sotong lah!

3 hours ago, Guest Be Wise said:

Almost all PRCs wear red undies! Especially around the time of the Lunar New Year. Maybe you think almost all PRCs who wear red undies are bottoms? But they're not.

Yes eap cny

my dad too

nt all the time, prcs visited saunas too

i saw their undies too, nt red

can b brown, blue or black , very hush puppies type or dark vermillion 

19 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I think he was so obviously flirting but you never took the bait. In general, no guy will offer to HAND wash another man’s undies. He was coming in to you, you sotong lah!

Also, I think the China guy purposely dropped his socks & undies in hoping that one thing leads to another. How else would you explain the China guy stealing many glances at him?

• G_M locked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.