Male HQ

Encounters with China & Indian Foreign Workers & Workers Dorms Discussion (Compiled)

Guest HgSeek

Guest Tanglin Constructions

Link to Tumblr spycam stills of a construction worker washing up similar to what was described above. Not sure why my earlier post mentioning the construction worker storyline from Tanglin was deleted. It fits the topic as the characters are Indian and PRC. Not real but thought it was interesting to watch.

11 hours ago, Guest Tanglin Constructions said:

Link to Tumblr spycam stills of a construction worker washing up similar to what was described above. Not sure why my earlier post mentioning the construction worker storyline from Tanglin was deleted. It fits the topic as the characters are Indian and PRC. Not real but thought it was interesting to watch.

China worker bod quite raw. Tanned and lean! Even LJ so cute! I think more people getting crazy over China worker bod. 

Guest 张曼欲
39 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

China worker bod quite raw. Tanned and lean! Even LJ so cute! I think more people getting crazy over China worker bod. 

该去牛车水还是哪儿,才有"糖醋Lan Pa"这道菜?

9 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

They are extremely HOT! Would love to have an orgy with them! 

wait till he come back, all the guest tend to reply or ref back to their fav postings w/o fail

it is just that when is he ready to  use an account to reply to u (he definitely has an account esp when it is needed to do PM and do certain posting at some area in bW)

4 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

wait till he come back, all the guest tend to reply or ref back to their fav postings w/o fail

it is just that when is he ready to  use an account to reply to u (he definitely has an account esp when it is needed to do PM and do certain posting at some area in bW)

Who are those guest xxx, guest yyy, guest zzz? They are so daring to express themselves. 

On 12/01/2018 at 1:05 AM, tomcat said:

https://www.tumblr.com/video/whitesocks-hi/151012778368/700/ NSFW

whoa sex with china construction worker, on site some more haha
bottom has a thick one too

Tiles 'pop out' in HDB flats at multiple estates in S'pore. Now we know...

met one in grindr, married and working in construction but young and fit china men, i can say he is quite good looking and very manly since he just realised he was bi few months ago, there is something funny happened before we proceed... when he removed his pants the undies are like inherited from his great grandfather - bacon like garter, a lot holes and the stitches are wearing off hahahahaha! (is like wtf he cant buy a new one?) but it is amazing he fuck like a real men! not disappointed after all! 

1 hour ago, Guest Ah Boy said:

met one in grindr, married and working in construction but young and fit china men, i can say he is quite good looking and very manly since he just realised he was bi few months ago, there is something funny happened before we proceed... when he removed his pants the undies are like inherited from his great grandfather - bacon like garter, a lot holes and the stitches are wearing off hahahahaha! (is like wtf he cant buy a new one?) but it is amazing he fuck like a real men! not disappointed after all! 

Moral of the story :  its not the packaging its the content n the action is important 

On 1/18/2018 at 12:39 PM, Guest Ah Boy said:

So lucky... 

Guest Wei botak

I never though that foreign worker are so horny. They are more to story episode. Not rushing into sex act, but preferred a buddy to eat and understand throughout the contract over. Unless our country are really too expensive to go for prostitute. But I still think they are not that cheap compared to thoes at Chinatown. But I don t deny that construction site are really handsome.

59 minutes ago, Guest Wei botak said:

I never though that foreign worker are so horny. They are more to story episode. Not rushing into sex act, but preferred a buddy to eat and understand throughout the contract over. Unless our country are really too expensive to go for prostitute. But I still think they are not that cheap compared to thoes at Chinatown. But I don t deny that construction site are really handsome.

?.?  I scratch my head trying tp decipher.

Someone got loose screws in the head. 

Some of the brain circuits are not well connected and some already burnt and short circuited.

Can you string your ideas into one coherent phrase and sentences.

Are u saying foreign workers can get expensive prostitutes or you yourself are one cheap one.

Is Singapore high or low cost 

On 18/01/2018 at 12:39 PM, Guest Ah Boy said:

You are so lucky!

buy him a new pair of sexy underwear 

please share his contact

he is hot! 

Guest 臭婊子姨
6 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

You are so lucky!

buy him a new pair of sexy underwear 

please share his contact

he is hot! 

Juice him daily. Important to 采阳补阴

Guest Bernard ubi
7 hours ago, Guest Andrew said:

?.?  I scratch my head trying tp decipher.

Someone got loose screws in the head. 

Some of the brain circuits are not well connected and some already burnt and short circuited.

Can you string your ideas into one coherent phrase and sentences.

Are u saying foreign workers can get expensive prostitutes or you yourself are one cheap one.

Is Singapore high or low cost 

Maybe he don t get a chance to taste the delicious piece of the bod and anal from these male hunk. Tends to be quite jealous and not sextisfy like you guys do. 

• G_M locked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.