Male HQ

Encounters with China & Indian Foreign Workers & Workers Dorms Discussion (Compiled)

Guest HgSeek

• 2 weeks later...

Omg what's the proper technique to approach foreign workers ? Tried to make small talk with one of them by saying "hi, where are u from" but was snubbed by him and was asked to go away :(

2 minutes ago, Guest Snub said:

Omg what's the proper technique to approach foreign workers ? Tried to make small talk with one of them by saying "hi, where are u from" but was snubbed by him and was asked to go away :(

I was looking at dick pics from bw while sitting beside a indian from punjab in a bus few weeks ago. He looked n show me his contact in his hp. Now he is asking for a btm since im a top. 

I have been talking to this worker from India. Good looking with toned body due to his work nature. Straight man with a girlfriend (He showed me photos and pic of her).One day after drinking some beer + liquor at my place, I got touchy and he didn't resist. We became naked in no time and took a shower together. As we were under the shower, I got naughty and played with his hole a little before slipping my finger in. He was shocked and told me no. I assured him and didnt pull out my finger. Eventually, I fingered him him and he shot a big load. He was reluctant to let me f him though, and didn't reciprocate for bj either.

Guest Anonbtm25

I've been searching for Indian top from India for a while. Got lucky and we did it at a toilet in a mall. I only sucked his cock (with condom) but no anal as it's my first time. Loved the feeling of his big South Asian cock entering my mouth and filling it completely. He tried to push it deeper but I gagged and gestured him to go slow. He came after about 5mins. Rubbed my ass then left. Still in contact with him though. 

Once I got to meet an Indian fair guy aged 26 at City Hall Mrt Toilet, we bump outside the toilet when I m exiting and he is entering. His eye contact shows that he is very horny. I enter back and stand beside him and we stroking our dick. He gesture me to enter the cubicle but I m afraid coz its a bit crowded at that time. I signal him to follow me and we have a good fun at the nearby toilet in a church premises. He is so horny wanna to fxxk me , his dxxk length is of 8 inches , I sweating profusely as he drill me good for 10 mins and shooting his juice all over my ass. What a good n wonderful experienced. Love to meet him again.

Edited by tinkermybutt

9 hours ago, tinkermybutt said:

Once I get to met an Indian fair guy aged 26 at City Hall Mrt Toilet, we bump outside the toilet when I m exiting and he is entering. His eye contact shows that he is very horny. I enter back and stand beside him and stroking our dick. He gesture me to enter the cubicle but I m afraid coz its a bit crowded at that time. I signal him to follow me and we have a good fun at the nearby toilet in a church. He is so horny wanna to fxxk me , his dxxk length is of 8 inches , I sweating profusely as he drill me good for 10 mins and shooting his juice all over my ass. What a good n wonderful experienced. Love to meet him again.

nice

10 hours ago, tinkermybutt said:

Once I get to met an Indian fair guy aged 26 at City Hall Mrt Toilet, we bump outside the toilet when I m exiting and he is entering. His eye contact shows that he is very horny. I enter back and stand beside him and stroking our dick. He gesture me to enter the cubicle but I m afraid coz its a bit crowded at that time. I signal him to follow me and we have a good fun at the nearby toilet in a church. He is so horny wanna to fxxk me , his dxxk length is of 8 inches , I sweating profusely as he drill me good for 10 mins and shooting his juice all over my ass. What a good n wonderful experienced. Love to meet him again.

Church toilet?! Oh J

12 hours ago, tinkermybutt said:

Hi joe

• 2 weeks later...

Drove past a dark spot and saw two indian workers behind a signboard. They left immediately when my car approached and I sort of felt something amiss. Decided to take a smoking break while observing where they were going. Saw them walking to the back of a utility building. After a while, I followed and one was pumping the other hard! The moment they saw me, it was like seeing a ghost. The bottom ran while pulling up his pants and the top stuffed his dick into the underwear and left in the opposite direction. ROFL! 

16 minutes ago, justanotherme said:

Drove past a dark spot and saw two indian workers behind a signboard. They left immediately when my car approached and I sort of felt something amiss. Decided to take a smoking break while observing where they were going. Saw them walking to the back of a utility building. After a while, I followed and one was pumping the other hard! The moment they saw me, it was like seeing a ghost. The bottom ran while pulling up his pants and the top stuffed his dick into the underwear and left in the opposite direction. ROFL! 

Where is this place? 

Guest Anonbtm25
On 11/9/2019 at 6:12 PM, Guest Anonbtm25 said:

I've been searching for Indian top from India for a while. Got lucky and we did it at a toilet in a mall. I only sucked his cock (with condom) but no anal as it's my first time. Loved the feeling of his big South Asian cock entering my mouth and filling it completely. He tried to push it deeper but I gagged and gestured him to go slow. He came after about 5mins. Rubbed my ass then left. Still in contact with him though. 

Met him again. We went to a handicap toilet where I got on my knees and sucked his cock w/o a condom this time. He was rougher and lasted longer than our previous session. He grabbed my head and shoved his cock deep into my mouth. I gagged but he didn't care, just held me there and pumpd his cock. When he pulled out to let me breathe, his cock was soaked with my saliva. He tapped my tongue and face with his cock. This repeated a few times before he came inside my mouth. 

On 12/7/2019 at 3:12 PM, justanotherme said:

They cannot afford, so have to do it behind the back alley.  Leave them alone to do their business. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

1 hour ago, TakeoffTom said:

Really want to get raped by some str8 Indian worker cock. Where to go? And how to instigate? I’m very new to Singapore and stay by Raffles. 

@TakeoffTom I don't think you understand the meaning of the word "rape." To be raped means you are forced to engage in sex without your consent, and usually unwillingly. You have no say over who is penetrating you, or if they use a condom or not. If you protest or refused, you can be beaten into submission, or drugged out that you have no idea what transpired. 

The concept of "rape" is removed when you are a willing participant. Think about the poor girl from India, who got raped and had to be flown to Singapore for medical treatment after, and passed away. Unless, that is the experience you are looking for,  I don't think you really want to be raped. What you are looking for is rough sex. There is a difference between that and rape.

Love. 

46 minutes ago, doncoin said:

@TakeoffTom I don't think you understand the meaning of the word "rape." To be raped means you are forced to engage in sex without your consent, and usually unwillingly. You have no say over who is penetrating you, or if they use a condom or not. If you protest or refused, you can be beaten into submission, or drugged out that you have no idea what transpired. 

The concept of "rape" is removed when you are a willing participant. Think about the poor girl from India, who got raped and had to be flown to Singapore for medical treatment after, and passed away. Unless, that is the experience you are looking for,  I don't think you really want to be raped. What you are looking for is rough sex. There is a difference between that and rape.

I think what he mean is gang bang

1 hour ago, Sex in the air said:

I think what he mean is gang bang

1 hour ago, TakeoffTom said:

I mean gangbang 

Well, it would help that you use the term "gang bang" versus rape. When you think about that Indian girl, she was gang rape on the bus. What happened to her was something she did not instigate or planned to happen. 

If you are planning a gang bang, and invited a group of guys and their friends over, that is entirely a different story. It is not rape. So be mindful when using that word because when used in the wrong context, you are mitigating what the real rape victims experienced as something similar to yours- consensual. 

Love. 

9 hours ago, TakeoffTom said:

Really want to get raped by some str8 Indian worker cock. Where to go? And how to instigate? I’m very new to Singapore and stay by Raffles. 

On 12/4/2019 at 6:11 PM, bottom4top said:

I like to submit my man hole for their enjoyment man. They are so manly.

Any more idiot advertising looking for sex openly in this thread, I will locked this thread up.

Get back to the topic.

Guest Lovehandle
18 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Surprised Kimlo777 did not reply..he could had sucked half of the indian worker population in singapore like how he had sex with 1/2 of his platoon mates in ns! 

Well I would never suck cocks like that kind

On 11/16/2019 at 2:18 AM, tinkermybutt said:e have a good fun at the nearby toilet in a church premises. He is so horny wanna to fxxk me , his dxxk length is of 8 inches , I sweating profusely as he drill me good for 10 mins and shooting his juice all over my ass. What a good n wonderful experienced. Love to meet him again.

That is St Andrew cathedral church 

goodness !☹️

5 hours ago, TakeoffTom said:

Best place near Central to cruise for Indians? I’m near Chijmes 🙈

Mustafa?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hmmm.. Better think twice before you try funny things with foreign workers.

Jail for married construction worker over non-consensual sexual act on another man

akcourt2.jpg?itok=8WBVLk0E&timestamp=158

PUBLISHED
2 HOURS AGO
Court Correspondent

SINGAPORE - A married construction worker has been jailed for more than six years after carrying out a non-consensual sexual act on another man at their dormitory in Jurong.

The two men did not know each other before the incident.

Indian national Paruppa Kownder Kulanthai, 51, pleaded guilty to one count of performing the sexual act without his victim's consent.

Paruppa, who has a wife and daughter in India, returned to the dormitory at around 10pm on Oct 7, 2017, after a drinking session and spotted the 29-year-old man sleeping near a staircase landing.

He went over and stroked the man's groin. He then pulled down the victim's trousers and started to perform oral sex on him.

The victim, an Indian national who cannot be named due to a gag order, woke up and saw that his private parts were exposed. He punched Paruppa's face and the older man ran away.

The victim told a security officer about the incident and the police were alerted.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Thiagesh Sukumaran told the court: "The accused admitted that he was overcome with temptation when he saw the victim sleeping near the staircase landing (and) that he was drunk at the... time."

Paruppa, who was sentenced to six years and six weeks' jail by District Judge Shawn Ho, is not the first person imprisoned in recent weeks over a such an offence.

Tour coordinator Chalermnarong Namsri, 46, was sentenced to 5½ years' jail with three strokes of the cane on March 3 after pleading guilty to one count of carrying out a sexual act on a 24-year-old man without his consent.

The two Thai men had shared the same room at the Hotel Grand Central in Cavenagh Road in March last year when Namsri performed oral sex on his victim, who was asleep at the time.

Offenders who commit non-consensual sexual acts can be jailed for up to 20 years and fined or caned.

Paruppa cannot be caned as he is over 50 years old.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.