Male HQ

Encounters with China & Indian Foreign Workers & Workers Dorms Discussion (Compiled)

Guest HgSeek

Guest HgSeek

Hi,

does anyone here having fetish for China Construction workers and know their whereabouts?

I had always fantasize about lurking near their dormitories late at night and mayb if Im lucky, i may get some fun with them...

Wonder if anyone here have the same fetish as me and can share more info with me...thanx...

:rolleyes:

Guest Hygiene

Hi,

does anyone here having fetish for China Construction workers and know their whereabouts?

I had always fantasize about lurking near their dormitories late at night and mayb if Im lucky, i may get some fun with them...

Wonder if anyone here have the same fetish as me and can share more info with me...thanx...

If you don't mind bringing home their stink bugs, you can have sex with them in the dorm.

Guest HgSeek

sigh...is my written English so poor that there's no one here knows what i'm posting about? Pimp...? Fleecing? Please read carefully with a sound brain before replying...thank you very much...

Guest Guest

I remember an outraged encounter in the '90, there were some thai worker who work near my house(Bishan)building the stadium. They were sleeping at the work site dormitories. Sometime when I jogging mid nite during the weekend by the canal, I will purposely jogged pass their dormitories( I shd said it just a temporary place for them to sleep...its just made up by some plank woods and a mosquito net.) usually at this time they already drank and sleeping soundly( all this thai worker like to drink during the weekend), I remember I saw this cute young thai worker drank and sleeping soundly( I can smell the beer in his breath), I try to approach him, he was wearing something like a sarong and bare top,while he was sleeping the sarong was roll up near his groin. I could see he was having a erection, I slowly going into mosquito net and further roll up his sarong....OMG!!! he didnt wear any underwear, having such a massive erection, his rigid dick expose in front of me, I almost want to suck it, but afraid it might wake him up....I slowly stroke it, stroke by stroke, his dick respond and the big mushroom head get bigger and bigger,and in a while, this thai guy body jerk as well as his dick( while I masturbating his dick), and he shoot out a great spill of cum on to my hand and some on the net. Suddenly I saw he open his sleeping eye and look at me for a while, but very quickly he closed his eye and went back to sleep.... By then I quickly sneak out and go back to my jogging after cleaning myself with all his cum.....

I remember an outraged encounter in the '90, there were some thai worker who work near my house(Bishan)building the stadium. They were sleeping at the work site dormitories. Sometime when I jogging mid nite during the weekend by the canal, I will purposely jogged pass their dormitories( I shd said it just a temporary place for them to sleep...its just made up by some plank woods and a mosquito net.) usually at this time they already drank and sleeping soundly( all this thai worker like to drink during the weekend), I remember I saw this cute young thai worker drank and sleeping soundly( I can smell the beer in his breath), I try to approach him, he was wearing something like a sarong and bare top,while he was sleeping the sarong was roll up near his groin. I could see he was having a erection, I slowly going into mosquito net and further roll up his sarong....OMG!!! he didnt wear any underwear, having such a massive erection, his rigid dick expose in front of me, I almost want to suck it, but afraid it might wake him up....I slowly stroke it, stroke by stroke, his dick respond and the big mushroom head get bigger and bigger,and in a while, this thai guy body jerk as well as his dick( while I masturbating his dick), and he shoot out a great spill of cum on to my hand and some on the net. Suddenly I saw he open his sleeping eye and look at me for a while, but very quickly he closed his eye and went back to sleep.... By then I quickly sneak out and go back to my jogging after cleaning myself with all his cum.....

1304250-cool_story_bro_thumb.jpg

Guest Centrino

Have any of you ever been inside a workers' domitory? The smell hits you in the face like an iron rod. Let me tell you that no matter how horny you are, the stench is so BAD that your dick will shrink and hide itself inside you. Think about soiled clothes that have turned sour, shoes that give out a sharp, salty/bitter ordor... and you can smell the ammonia from the urine in the toilets from miles away...

Let me tell you, there's nothing sexy about a workers' dorm....

Guest Jacky

Hi,

Hope you get caught red handed by them. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

• 3 months later...
Guest crewcut

Hi,

I had exprience once with a stocky crewcut china worker whom I met outsde shopping mall. find him cute so approach him to borrow lighter to smoke, but actually is to find chance to talk to him. he appears friendly and approachable so I grab the chance to talk more with him. till I move on to the topic that I like his crewcut look and was thinking of getting one myself etc, he suggested that if i don mind could follow him back to his dorm, as he can shave my hair for me. Upon hearing, of cos I was delighted! So without thinking much just follow him back. To my surprise, his dorm was not those type of wooden hse built in construction site. His boss actually rented a unit in an old hdb block for them to stay in. according to him, one unit house about 5-6 pax... cant remember, and tat day was his day off so no one else was around. after resting for a while, we got on to our hair shaving session, and he really did a good shave job for me. As per wat he said, he is also the "barber" of the hse, all of the guys staying there has tis same style, so that its is cooler to work in sg. and all shaving was done by him. within mins, my hair was shaved to its shortest, which when I look at myself in the mirror, I look just alike a china man also. :whistle: thru the whole session, my c..k was already bouncing benerath my pants, especially the shiok feeling of the buzzer going over my head. He noticed it, and gently grab on to my c..k, without the need of saying much, I know my gaydar had got the right person for the day, so the rest of the thing that we do, needless to say much, overall to say, a nice encounter which I still remember till now after so many years. :thumb:

Great stories! Got me high reading them. LOL. China const workers has always been my fetish

You can actually fulfill your fetish for real. There is a dormitory for Chinese Construction Worker near Queenstown MRT. It's just opposite the church few blocks away from the old bowling center. You can find a lot of them smoking at the stairways waiting to be serviced by your thirsty mouth. I had several encounters there and let me tell you that most of those men's dicks are way too smelly and full of cock cheese. It may sound disgusting but that really turned me on. I also have a very memorable encounter with a Chinese Construction Worker at Delta near Redhill MRT Station. I was walking around the area at past 12 midnight. I saw a forty something chinese guy wearing stripe short pants and singlet. I chased him around but we couln't find a suitable place as there were also few guys cruising. I kept on following him until he siad he wanted to go back already. I still followed him on his way back and to my surprise, he's heading towards the construction site of a condominium near the MRT. Since the gate of the construction site was closed, he jumped over the fence and I also did the same thing. He brought me to his quarters and the rest is history. That was really amazing :-)

Guest clueless

Out of curiousity, wat to do if the cock has alot of cheese?

A) do u like suck it and swallow or spit it out?

B) how to zsuck if its smelly?

i found this thing after googling "antiseptic cock wipes" called ejacon wipes

It's an antiseptic wipe for the penis. Apparently it has the following functions:

The Ejacon wipe is used to prevent premature ejaculation. It also enables the penis to stay harder and become longer.

The Ejacon wipe can be used to sterilize the penis.

The Ejacon wipe can be used to prevent bacterial cross-contamination during sexual intercourse.

looks kinda dodgy to me.

you could try it if you're a germophobe though, plus wiping the penis up-and-down with a wipe and watching it grow hard seems kinda kinky.

edit: use at your own peril

Edited by slut

i found this thing after googling "antiseptic cock wipes" called ejacon wipes

It's an antiseptic wipe for the penis. Apparently it has the following functions:

The Ejacon wipe is used to prevent premature ejaculation. It also enables the penis to stay harder and become longer.

The Ejacon wipe can be used to sterilize the penis.

The Ejacon wipe can be used to prevent bacterial cross-contamination during sexual intercourse.

looks kinda dodgy to me.

you could try it if you're a germophobe though, plus wiping the penis up-and-down with a wipe and watching it grow hard seems kinda kinky.

So anyways or any place that sell this Ejacon wipes in sg ?

Guest Guest

I admit some of these China workers can be quite cute but I believe they are really really really disgusting in their hygiene and cleanliness. So true that they would have a very smelly dick, full of cock cheese (doubt any of them are circumcised or even ever pull back the foreskin), must have very bushy pubic hair (which is gross), and never had an enema so no fxxking him for sure. Not forgetting, they may not bathe at all.

Combine all the smells from all over their body as well as the surrounding dorm, you would rather lick a pussy.

I was peeing at a public toilet in CBD just now. Then came a lean fit China man standing beside me and playing his bird. Could see his bird shaking shadow. Made me horny only. There were few guys using urinals also.

Then I went to basin to wash hands and looked at mirror. Saw he was looking back. He came to one of the basin next to me. I heard he said 去.. to me while leaving the toilet. Don't know he 去哪里...Could not hear clearly. I followed him and looked at his bubble butt from behind. His shirt was tuck in nicely. A tidy lean fit uniform man. My type of man. So i am curious where he 去?

While following him curiously, a tourist lady suddenly appeared in front of me and asked me "Sir, do you know how to go to Merlion park?" I told her the correct direction to go Merlion. After that i continued to search for the china man. Alamak...he was missing in action. Lost connection to the china man... 不知他去了哪里?

This is really disgusting and kinda common sense.

Would you lick and kiss a face which is full of dead skin flakes and pimples?

This is really disgusting and kinda common sense.

Would you lick and kiss a face which is full of dead skin flakes and pimples?

never say never, there are all type of people out there, just like some prefer muscular, some prefer skinny or fat,

you can't use your own ruler to judge things, you also according to your liking too

Edited by snowball

Guest Wee Koon

Hi, Anyone have come across where could I find China Man Worker, especially China Man worker dress in their pyjamas in their dorm or elswhere.

Like to cruise them, kind of having a fetish over them.

As what I understand, there are actually some of this China Construction workers who are quite fit & they are good looking but not everyone of them are gay, only a few of them, some of them really turn me on but so sad that I do not know them perhaps any one of U know where to get them, please advice me! I love to have sex with them if there is a chance. Usually around 5 - 7pm if U travel down to Ajunied MRT, U may find so many China construction worker around that area! I my heart is getting excited when I see them. I want to get China man for sex, anyone can HELP??? Thanks!

Go Geylang and offer to suck them for free or pay them to suck for them. I can say, out of 100 guys you approach, there will bound to be guys who will let you suck either for free or when you pay them. More if you pay them.

Of course, you may get more than a suck, maybe get stab or get rob or if you are lucky, get gang raped by a bunch of them. Er, but first you might want to dress up a bit first. I think since they go Geylang, they are looking for women. So at the very least, look like a women. Don't scare them till their cock go soft ok. Your hit rate will get higher if you looks like a chio bu and they can't tell if you ware a man or a women.

Good luck to you.

• 9 months later...
Guest Cuteboy

Hi,

Hi,

I had 2 encounters about 1 yr ago at Amoy Street. One at night while the other in the morning. I just blowed for the one whom i had encountered early in the morn around 6am plus. He cum inside my mouth. Think he was going for work. As for the night one, we had anal sex. He cum inside my ass. Both claimed they are married bi. ^.^

There is a large group of China workers staying in a block of flats at Marsiling. I met a few of them at Woodlands Park. They are normally around there past 10pm till around midnight.

I have sucked for at least a dozen of them who are all married - they are quite proud of their families and will show you their photos which they keep in their wallets. And may I add that all of them are pretty well-hung and love getting sucked.

Edited by kimlo777

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

This cock cheese thing is seriously turning my stomach. No one taught me how to clean my penis but ever since I learned that in secondary school I've never taken a shower without giving it a good wash. Seriously. Ewww!!! And please come up with an alternative term, I like my cheese, as in the dairy cheese!!

Guest DunnoHowNow

I admit some of these China workers can be quite cute but I believe they are really really really disgusting in their hygiene and cleanliness. So true that they would have a very smelly dick, full of cock cheese (doubt any of them are circumcised or even ever pull back the foreskin), must have very bushy pubic hair (which is gross), and never had an enema so no fxxking him for sure. Not forgetting, they may not bathe at all.

Combine all the smells from all over their body as well as the surrounding dorm, you would rather lick a pussy.

Oh. Btw, did you ever have it with them??.. Not all China workers has smelly dick... they do take care of themselves..

There is a large group of China workers staying in a block of flats at Marsiling. I met a few of them at Woodlands Park. They normally around there past 10pm till around midnight.

I have sucked for at least a dozen of them who are all married - they are quite proud of their families and will show you their photos which they keep in their wallets. And may I add that all of them are pretty well-hung love getting sucked.

mind intro? Lol.

Guest China fetish

My experience with china workers is that if you are slightly more effeminate than them, which more often we are since we are on bw, they will want to get it off with you.

Becos we look less manly than them, they will treat you as substitutes for their wives n gfs

Guest China fetish

Once I finished my jog, hot and sweaty in tank top and running shorts fbt type, walked pass this china worker, and his eyes was following me through. He was this tall, muscular, tanned Chinese, I believe from northern part of china.

I looked back and gave him the g signal. Then the testosterone filled hunk looked me in the eye. We gave each other the primal instinct and carnal engagement through our eyes.

He knew I was up for it, and approached me. I said "ni hao", and he looked at me silently - with hungry eyes only. I slowly moved my slutty fingers to his waist and drew him nearer to me. He grabbed me by my waist and gave me a tight hug.

I knew I was in for a long hot session. His hands were running through my back and butt. We did our primal pursuits, and he threw me to the ground. I told him to go slow as I had nowhere to go except entering the thryst session.

He has a deep voice, developed during harsh winters in china - I believe. And he said he will treat me gently, unlike the kajima construction works he does. I felt so comforted in his hands, and he told me he hasn't done the deed for a long while since he left china for work here.

We kissed fanatically, and I could hear deep panting from him. I returned by moaning softly through the frenching

Guest China fetish

At this point, I could feel his meat growing I lust. I slowly unzipped his construction cargo and peeled off his "maroon" cotton briefs - how's that for a straight looking hunk. The turgid meat was exposed, and it was at least 7 inch long.

I could feel the throbbing veins already. The deed has not even started, I gasped in my mind. He licked me all over like how kucinta cats would do.

I knew he was in search of a "soulex (soul and sex) mate" in sg till this day. He had found one. He licked me through my fbt, and said I looked sexual in this getup. His praises was genuine as there were only me and him, and perhaps, the spider crawling across us.

He ripped my slinky shorts and proceeded to smell it. He told me it smelt so good, and I said this smell is the derivative of healthy diets. He knodded with lust.

Soon after, I was having my precum on my hard rod. He sat together facing each other, and kissed and carressed each other - stark naked. His sweat was trickling down from his manly neck. And we proceeded to hug and engaged in the most intensive foreplay. He said I was better than his partner in china. I didn't pursued further and asked if his partner was a girl, guy or a combination of both. I just wanted this moment all to the both of us.

He pinned me to the ground, and I gave the slight moan - signalling that I enjoyed the foreplay and I am all ready for the thryst.

He lifted my legs, and licked my thigh. They glistened under the full moon. My nipples were stiff, and he gave a good lick and suck, which I returned with a few deep moans of pleasure. He asked if I enjoyed so far, and I nodded like a post war prisoner.

To be continued....

Guest Guest

last time when my hdb estate was going thru major upgrading, alot of public area was closed to be used as construction sites and working grounds. there are no dorms there but alot of resting areas. as im living on the third floor, i can see very clearly what they do in the sheltered resting areas. mostly thai/burmese, prc and a few banglas. some eat, some chat, some lie down and sleep topless, some remove their clothes and wipe their bodies etc. at the end of the day before dusk, they will wash up before returning to their dorms elsewhere. some will strip down to their undies before changing to a new set of pants. those were the days and i guess my voyeurism fetish started from there. :P

I knew he was in search of a "soulex (soul and sex) mate" in sg till this day. He had found one. He licked me through my fbt, and said I looked sexual in this getup. His praises was genuine as there were only me and him, and perhaps, the spider crawling across us.

Interesting non sequitor / oblique description.

Edited by lct

Guest China fetish

... Cont'd

At this point, i could feel my tight virginal ass pulpitate. I felt my dark hole throb. And he slowly inched his mouth to my hungered hole, and gave it a good slurp. I let out a loud cry of pleasure.

He asked if everything was alright. I begged him to continue the wet rim. I had shots of current running through my anal nerves. He continued to lick my wet hairy hole, and said it tasted sweeter than nectarine. I laughed and gave him that flirty look.

While I had my greatest of pleasures at my erroneous zones, I flipped him over and began teasing him. I started to pursed my wet lips on his nipples, and softly nibbled on the sensitive nether. He let out a deep moan. Next, my tongue led me further down his navel, and I realised he had this sexy trail of pubic running down to u know where.

I gasped with bated breadth and told him he made my day. Following the forest trail, I finally reached my oasis - a large lighthouse standing in the middle of the dark, fury ocean. I grabbed his turgid pole and stroke it like never before.

While I indulge in the carnal exchange, he fingered me deep. I moan as I dive into my first slurp of his hard cock. Again he let out a deep moan and shuddered as I thrust my mouth on his thick veined rod.

He breathed hardly, as I gave him a few deep throat and manhandled his other head. Now, his cock head was already shining under the light. I teased it and he shuddered even further.

Both of us were ready for some serious action. He positioned me on ground, and we engaged in missionary style. He lifted my legs, and slowly found his way to my glory hole. Slowly, he teased my hole with his red head. I began to feel like a wanton slut. And I returned the kindness by kissing him intensely.

He engaged his flight mode, and gave me his first slow and deep thrust. I gave it all up with a huge moan, and surrendered myself to him. He knew I was his. We sweat like two chimpanzees in heat. The thrust was further intensified as he spat on his dick to give it a good lube.

My moan was a love hate one - the former being the slut I am, and the latter for why was it this late that I finally found such a great sex partner. He continued I doggy position - my favourite.

I downed on my fours like a pup with no tail. He pounced on my back, and started licking my back. I turned my head towards him, and gave him that sultry glare. He took my signals, and proceeded to penetrate his hard rod into my dark hole.

"the first cut is the deepest" - not relationship,but his powerful thrust gave me such pleasured pain that I let out a loud scream. I told him it was a little painful, and once again, he spat on his dick to lubricate the frictional rod.

A few more deep thrust he gave me, and I was beginning to moan in great pleasure. The carnal experience was further intensified as I pushed myself deeper into his dick. We perspired like we have just ran a half marathon.

We exchanged heated blows of animated pleasures. My hole received him like it was a priced trophy.

Twenty minutes into the debauchery, he said his load is going to go off. I lengthened the session a few moments more by withdrawing from his already red swollen man pole.

We continued, and at finale, he exploded with aplomb. A huge load of man juice was released into my grinder. This was no ordinary puree, but the warm gluey load had me surrendered wholly to this chinese emperor. He gave a loud moan of manly pleasure, as seen on his face - this must have been the most satisfying session he had so far. Mine as well.

We fell weakly into each other's arms. I looked towards him, gave him a grin and continued nibbling his male tits.

This day, I told myself, that sex had never or will never be this good. He exchanged our numbers, but never did call each other.

Perhaps, it is just another waiting game...

Guest Guest

never say never, there are all type of people out there, just like some prefer muscular, some prefer skinny or fat,

you can't use your own ruler to judge things, you also according to your liking too

Yup, agree totally...

When I was younger, I thought I'm into good-looking well-built guys (always eyeing those waterpolo guys in my school days...)

But no, I was wrong...! Realised now that I actually like guys who are more to the plump side... haha, find them really cute!

(Do u call them bears...?)

Maybe as one grows older, taste changes... maybe.

And ya, back to the thread here... I do fantasize stocky Chinaman workers, but thats about it, no experience yet to share :P

Guest Sunny Boy

Just out of curiosity, how did you manage to enter their dorm?

• 1 month later...

somewhere in hg... outside the dorm fence theres a path... i looked up n saw a lean young china boy only in boxer briefs... lookin at his fone intently... think he was lookin at pxxn or smses... for a long time. he saw me but each time he looked at me i loked aay... didnt noe whether i should shout out... lol.. hes on level 3... in the end he went back in... fxxk im going back again tonite

• G_M changed the title to Encounters with China & Indian Foreign Workers & Workers Dorms Discussion (Compiled)
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.