Male HQ

Encounters with China & Indian Foreign Workers & Workers Dorms Discussion (Compiled)

Guest HgSeek

Guest Swallow
On 06/08/2017 at 5:21 PM, Ben Ben Ben said:

Chinese always look yummy ... be it cock, hole, looks, body 

Yup! Sexy AF all over! 

I get get so excited to play, going crazy as I pleasure! 

• 2 months later...

I met a banglah worker few nights ago near sembawang when I was out jogging . He was without doubt one of the most good looking guy that I have come across. Tall, sharp features, nice smile. He spoke ok english as he has been here for a number of years. I was horny and approached him. After a little chat, I got touchy and he was shocked. The first thing he said was "Why you like?". I told him that I like men and  after some time, I got more bold and my hand moved towards his groin. He did not stop me. I eventually undressed him and although he was not muscular, his abs were sorta visible and the soap fragrance was a turn on. As I was playing with his nipples, his soft moan turned me on. When I took his tool out, I was greeted by one that was of significant thickness and length. I was surprised that he was willing to jerk me off and have my semen over his hands.  We did not do anything other than jo. He wanted to kiss but I wasn't keen. We ended off by exchanging number. Sadly, he rejected my idea to meet again saying that he likes girls. But it was still a nice experience.

On 10/18/2017 at 4:41 PM, justanotherme said:

I met a banglah worker few nights ago near sembawang when I was out jogging . He was without doubt one of the most good looking guy that I have come across. Tall, sharp features, nice smile. He spoke ok english as he has been here for a number of years. I was horny and approached him. After a little chat, I got touchy and he was shocked. The first thing he said was "Why you like?". I told him that I like men and  after some time, I got more bold and my hand moved towards his groin. He did not stop me. I eventually undressed him and although he was not muscular, his abs were sorta visible and the soap fragrance was a turn on. As I was playing with his nipples, his soft moan turned me on. When I took his tool out, I was greeted by one that was of significant thickness and length. I was surprised that he was willing to jerk me off and have my semen over his hands.  We did not do anything other than jo. He wanted to kiss but I wasn't keen. We ended off by exchanging number. Sadly, he rejected my idea to meet again saying that he likes girls. But it was still a nice experience.

may i ask, which part of sembawang?

Guest Many Places Be Infectious

Even when I meet on a professional basis with PRC clients who have higher education and are able to travel overseas, the vast majority have disgustingly stinky breath and absolutely no manners, so as I sincerely hate to associate with those types, there is no way I would ever want to do anything intimate with a PRC construction worker, considering they have almost no education and spend nearly every moment of their limited free time smoking cigarettes and eating rubbish concoctions barely fit for human consumption.

I just had a fun encounter with a indian worker at Teban Gd last night ,

I have been eyeing him for few weeks now,

and last night finally found him alone sitting outside the supermarket ,

went to him ,

and to keep the story short ,

hes only 26 , tall , young , lean body and very very handsome face

I brought him home and we enjoy each other till around 4 this morning before he head back to work ...

we exchange number and was told by him that the next time I will need to pay him ...

well , the first time was free , and im more than willing to pay him for his service ...sooooooon

i'm already  hard just writing about him ...

cant get his sexy lean body out of my mind

3 hours ago, Guest joe said:

went to him ,

I brought him home and we enjoy each other till around 4 this morning before he head back to work ...

we exchange number and was told by him that the next time I will need to pay him ...

well , the first time was free , and im more than willing to pay him for his service ...sooooooon

This will be the starting of your nightmare if you start to give him money.

One day I was near Plaza Sing. One Indian worker came up to me and asked me to give him money for lunch. He said boss has delayed salary.

I said I can buy him lunch but cannot give him money. So we went to a fast food restaurant.

Then he asked me to give him my tel. If I have old phone, sell to him. 

He subsequently called me twice, asking me to transfer money to him.

I blocked his number eventually.

58 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

This will be the starting of your nightmare if you start to give him money.

One day I was near Plaza Sing. One Indian worker came up to me and asked me to give him money for lunch. He said boss has delayed salary.

I said I can buy him lunch but cannot give him money. So we went to a fast food restaurant.

Then he asked me to give him my tel. If I have old phone, sell to him. 

He subsequently called me twice, asking me to transfer money to him.

I blocked his number eventually.

Invite god easy 

send away god damn difficult 

be careful 

On 22/10/2017 at 8:30 PM, Guest Many Places Be Infectious said:

Even when I meet on a professional basis with PRC clients who have higher education and are able to travel overseas, the vast majority have disgustingly stinky breath and absolutely no manners, so as I sincerely hate to associate with those types, there is no way I would ever want to do anything intimate with a PRC construction worker, considering they have almost no education and spend nearly every moment of their limited free time smoking cigarettes and eating rubbish concoctions barely fit for human consumption.

I want to suck them all dry! 

8 hours ago, cutejack said:

God not easy to invite la

Dont compare these ppl with god la.lol

These r devils. They think we pluck money in spore

Agree. Once I had mutual jo with a worker. Immediately after that, gave me 1000001 dad stories and how he needed money to buy phone to call home etc. Gave him 20 and he kept asking for more until I needed to tell him off...

1 minute ago, justanotherme said:

Agree. Once I had mutual jo with a worker. Immediately after that, gave me 1000001 dad stories and how he needed money to buy phone to call home etc. Gave him 20 and he kept asking for more until I needed to tell him off...

Wat for?  Noticed there are few boys loitering around or behind Mustafa ctr. They r from sri lanka n wanted money for fun. Told them to try someone else who is despo for fun. Hehe

15 hours ago, Guest joe said:

went to him ,

How much ?

Don't read and response to guests' post

13 hours ago, cutejack said:

Wat for?  Noticed there are few boys loitering around or behind Mustafa ctr. They r from sri lanka n wanted money for fun. Told them to try someone else who is despo for fun. Hehe

Most of them know there are guys looking to have fun with Ah Neh....so some of them will capitalise on this. 

PTP - Pay to play

On 10/24/2017 at 6:58 PM, Guest joe said:

went to him ,

Im staying there too but didnt have such an encounter even though there are alot of idians there.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

You can try Jurong east mrt toilets. Lots of horny Indians workers there! 

You sure will song song until ba Long Long. 

Ok tmr I dress in cheong sam go there. Let them pull my cheong sam from below all the way up until my breast fully shown. They can grab my permed hair and press my face again the mirror, then mercilessly fuck my virgin cunt at the basin.

I m wet already

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Ok tmr I dress in cheong sam go there. Let them pull my cheong sam from below all the way up until my breast fully shown. They can grab my permed hair and press my face again the mirror, then mercilessly fuck my virgin cunt at the basin.

I m wet already

You got cunt n Yr cunt still virgin ar? 

3 hours ago, cutejack said:

You got cunt n Yr cunt still virgin ar? 

U didn't know?..only pure tops will refer to a guy's hole as cunt and would expect the bottom to refer his hole as cunt..u must be flex...

11 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I m wet already

You sure scared these straight guys there!

27 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

So cute jack is female :frustrated:

It's Jacqueline.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

8 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

Or Jackie, unisex. 

She already said she's female.

Respect her pls.

4 hours ago, cutejack said:

No la.im female actually. I have cunt. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

4 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

You sure scared these straight guys there!

not true lah.....from the countless pairs of hands that grope my breast and finger my cunt....the numerous tongues poking my asshole and the  thick cocks fucking me everywhere, I know they enjoy me.....

18 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Pic to show how slutty you are 

My hands were busy masturbating those thick rods, where got time and free hands to take pics.

Come Jurong  and watch live show lah, you can join in, I pass warts to you :) make you shiok shiok

• G_M locked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.