Male HQ

Encounters with China & Indian Foreign Workers & Workers Dorms Discussion (Compiled)

Guest HgSeek

On 1/29/2018 at 3:45 AM, Guest btm said:

All these China man talk is getting to really horny. Just thinking of one of my best sex periods of my life makes me feel like a slut. About 10 years ago I bought a condo in the east. The construction company building it was a China company. Needless to say all workers were Chinaman!

When it came to collection of keys and handover. They have an representative that accompanies you to check for defects. And unfortunately, or should I say fortunately... one of the doors had some defects. Repaired and redone several times. Had to go down several times and at the last appointment the representative said it will have to be at 11pm. Now he's not typically the kind of guys I like which is more to the roughly and burly type. He was rather refined, slim and fair smooth complexion. If I had thought he's gay he would have been labelled a btm as I am. But that appointment at 11pm he had some beers with him as he is knocking off for the day. Invited me to share a beer with him and one became more. Soon the fun started. He must have sensed I'm willing and eventually I was fucked right on the dusty flooring. This happened 2 more times till he got a mattress from the bunk to put in my condo. Met him many times there even after the door was satisfactorily repaired.

Why was it the best period? He was a great fucker! 6 inches of really hard meat. Fully satisfied me. But later he would tell or perhaps the others discovered what we were up to. Then came the real construction workers... all started hitting on me. Repair man, plumbers, masonry workers.. many whom I have never dealt with all came to me.

Mine was a ground floor unit, there were no lights yet but just some dim lights from outside garden. I ended up keeping the unit unoccupied for 8 months while they deal with all the other units defect. I would just go there quite late, strip myself naked, lie on my very well used mattress and leave the door unlocked. Never a night went without a good fuck. Sometimes several. And also spit roasted pretty often.

Too bad, all good things have to come to an end when the project was fully handed over to the owners and all of them were returned to China. Really missed those good days.

reading this story many times. and many times turns me on

Guest Phang

Back home from gymming at the community club this morning, I saw a china guy in a small 2 pax gondola hanging a few floor above from my master bedroom doing crack wall patching work for the coming painting work on our flat. As my wife was out working, so I thought of doing something naughty. Upon reaching home I went to my master bedroom pulling the 2 pieces curtains across the window leaving a 30cm gap in between and took my time to shower waiting for his gondola to reach my level. My dick somehow got harder and harder when thinking the naughty thing I wanna do. About 45mins later, I finally heard the machine coming down. I stood out from the toilet bare naked and started drying myself near my bed with my naked back facing his direction. From the reflection of the mirror in my room, I saw his gondola was slowly passing down my window. As I can see he actually did not intend to stop at my level, but half way down he saw my drying movement at the curtains gap and make a stop. From mirror, I saw him pretending patching the wall and hiding his face behind the curtain just enough for 1 eye to look into the room enjoying my show. My dick continue hard. I throw my towel on bed and went over to the dressing table picking up the body lotion applying through my body. While continue rubbing the lotion on my frontal, I slowly turn my body to side way facing his direction letting him see my curved hard dick. As I m clean shaved below, I pick up my electric shaver and go through the skin below. I then twitched my hard dick while squeezing the lotion onto my palm then apply it through and through my hard dick. I suppose he enjoy the show. I gave my hard dick a last twitch and exited my master room. On and off I kept walking past the door of my bedroom and from the corner of my eyes I saw him still out there waiting. To let him enjoy the last of my show, I walk to and stood outside my bedroom door with my frontal nude facing him pretending texting on my phone for a while to let him admire my nudity. I suppose the patching work out at my kitchen side will continue tomorrow. Hope he will be still doing the patching. 

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, WhiteWhite said:

Why you are married if you like showing your hard cock to guys? Just want to cover yourself up?

tere r many bi men out tere. 

Guest Lucky

Jerked an indian worker off. He has one of the thickest and longest tool I have encountered and he was proud of it. As I jerked hi off, his tool was twitching and leaking....but....he just couldnt cum. I was tired and decided to give up. He said that he could shoot if he fuck me. But I am a T. So....

4 hours ago, Guest Lucky said:

Jerked an indian worker off. He has one of the thickest and longest tool I have encountered and he was proud of it. As I jerked hi off, his tool was twitching and leaking....but....he just couldnt cum. I was tired and decided to give up. He said that he could shoot if he fuck me. But I am a T. So....

Wow where did you get such a lucky encounter?

20 hours ago, Guest Lucky said:

Stand by this machine when your hands and mouth is tired and worn out alrrady

Guest sit n watch first
On 8/6/2019 at 10:21 AM, Chub_btm said:

Just found out a group of 3-4 indian/Bangladeshi workers moved into a unit in my Block. Planning on how to seduce them, any advice?

Sit around the area and watch first, what time they come back. You will probably not be able to have group fun with them.

Often they will be around void deck or corridor to do phone calls. Pass by in normal clothing (nothing too obvious) but look very deep into the eyes of the guy. If he is horny, one day he will ask you to do "ice cream". Best if you can take him to your flat. If you are lucky one guy will follow you. But I wouldn't be too obvious. Mostly the guy would try to stay discreet and his other flatmates not to know.

Guest Doocc

I watched a CNA documentary about the prostitutes in Bangladesh. The men there prefer plump women so the prostitutes take illegal steroids to fatten up fast even if it ruined their health. Fat is considered healthy and wealthy in a poor country with widespread malnutrition. Fair skin is also coveted because poor have to work under the hot sun.

Compare to 1st problems trying to slim down and preferring twinks.

So those chubbies have a ready market in little India. 

That's why old white chubs are actually popular in 3rd world countries and they flock there to enjoy the attention that they never have at home.

17 minutes ago, Chub_btm said:

Found the unit which the workers are staying at, but a bit afraid to try and go right to them. Maybe I should wait for a better chance?

Better don’t, unless you wanted to be gang bang and by the time it ends, you’ve to change your name to Skinny_btm

Guest Pls la
3 hours ago, Chub_btm said:

Found the unit which the workers are staying at, but a bit afraid to try and go right to them. Maybe I should wait for a better chance?

Don't shit at where you eat.

3 hours ago, Guest Guest cockslut said:

Why har?

Where to find now? oh no...without cock and sperm I will age very quickly....

I need at least 1 baton per week

It’s true that constant consumption of sperm can prevent Aging. Recently I met one 60 plus men who look like 50s and he said that he like to suck cock and eat sperm.! He’s seeking constant supply of sperm. So scary! Like a sperm vampire 

Guest Exaggerate

Met an indian worker. He claimed that he has a big one. Turned out...his was long, but slim. Hahaha. And he touched his first ever dick. I like his hairy chest and the trail that led all the way to...it also added to that excitement when he squirmed as I played with his nipples. I managed to insert a finger into his ass. He was very shocked and told me no. But after a while, he gave in and shot the load.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest take your time
32 minutes ago, Chub_btm said:

Got a chance to talk to the workers staying at my block. Sadly all were straight

What do you expect, if they are all together, for sure they will say they are straight. but if you meet one of them, he might entertain your advances.

you really think they all gangbang you straight after talking to them.

You must find out who would play with you one by one.

On 8/12/2019 at 12:25 AM, Guest 534 said:

What is the similarity of a cock sucker and vampire? Both will suck you dry😁

What is the similarity of a shampoo girl and a cock sucker?

One will blow your dry and the other, a wet blow.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

1 minute ago, Guest take your time said:

What do you expect, if they are all together, for sure they will say they are straight. but if you meet one of them, he might entertain your advances.

you really think they all gangbang you straight after talking to them.

You must find out who would play with you one by one.

But according to some member here, they will queue and get blown one by one.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

11 hours ago, Chub_btm said:

Got a chance to talk to the workers staying at my block. Sadly all were straight

Must tip them. Tell them: see cock $50. Suck cock $250.

All line up let you suck.....

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh
6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Must tip them. Tell them: see cock $50. Suck cock $250.

All line up let you suck.....

That is too much, $20 to suck their cock is already enough.

28 minutes ago, Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh said:

That is too much, $20 to suck their cock is already enough.

Few years back, my hr friend told he only paid 16 sgd a day to banga workers. But must pay accommodation for them though.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest take your time
19 hours ago, fab said:

But according to some member here, they will queue and get blown one by one.

do you know the difference between reality and fiction?

Many guys here post what they dream...

On 8/11/2019 at 7:13 PM, Ben Ben Ben said:

It’s true that constant consumption of sperm can prevent Aging. Recently I met one 60 plus men who look like 50s and he said that he like to suck cock and eat sperm.! He’s seeking constant supply of sperm. So scary! Like a sperm vampire 

Really ?  Young or old sperms ?

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Sperm donor

I think it's true too. I have eneen feeding my haolian my sperm for 5 years and his face is getting nicer, smoother, wrinkle free and rosy in colour. I eat well daily so my sperm is very nutritious and I think he knows that. So whenever we meet he only wants to suck me dry and don't allow me to suck him or play with his cock. Because he is a great sicker, everytime his mouth envelops my cock, I give up fighting with him and just enjoy his sucking. He is looking younger while I am struggling to look as young and good before after he sucks dry my sperm a few times a month, sometimes even twice a week.... Is he selfish? 

On 8/25/2019 at 12:44 PM, Guest take your time said:

do you know the difference between reality and fiction?

Many guys here post what they dream...

I do, he doesn't. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

17 minutes ago, Guest Sperm donor said:

I think it's true too. I have eneen feeding my haolian my sperm for 5 years and his face is getting nicer, smoother, wrinkle free and rosy in colour. I eat well daily so my sperm is very nutritious and I think he knows that. So whenever we meet he only wants to suck me dry and don't allow me to suck him or play with his cock. Because he is a great sicker, everytime his mouth envelops my cock, I give up fighting with him and just enjoy his sucking. He is looking younger while I am struggling to look as young and good before after he sucks dry my sperm a few times a month, sometimes even twice a week.... Is he selfish? 

You song song gao jurong. 

He swee swee gao Chin swee.

Win win for both. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

18 hours ago, melville said:

seriously a fantasy to service one of them. tried to do that to my aircon man the other day and put my hand on his dick, he was friendly but refused. wish i tried again, on hindsight, i was too direct.

Too direct and risky.  If he reports to Police, you are gone case. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

Wow such an amazing topic. Lots of us are into construction workers, btw in my country its hard to seduce them like in Sing. Once i had an technician to fix the internet. I tried to wear very sexy undies when he came. And he used my desktop to adjust. He saw my history on gay movies. But did not say anything and keep doing his job. But i was  really excited

Guest take your time
6 hours ago, Umimin said:

Wow such an amazing topic. Lots of us are into construction workers, btw in my country its hard to seduce them like in Sing. Once i had an technician to fix the internet. I tried to wear very sexy undies when he came. And he used my desktop to adjust. He saw my history on gay movies. But did not say anything and keep doing his job. But i was  really excited

And what country are you talking about?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nick1969

Some I finally had a break after a few months of slogging on a project and woke up late afternoon. Had a juice and felt I needed some exercise and sunshine but realized it was slightly hazy, but what the hey, I needed to release some tension. Changed into my tank top, light shorts and Adidas runners and off I went. It was about  ten in the morning and hot but there was a slight breeze which made it bearable. I was fortunate to reside in the East where there are no shortage of running tracks but I was disappointe as I came to the gardens only to find most of it boarded up for major construction. I was devastated but hoped not everything was blocked and started jogging outside the perimeter towards the Eco park which I hoped would be untouched. I was about to loose hope when I came to an area that was opened and allowed me to enter an untouched area, a little further than expected but I was in cross country mode now. It was hot but the sun on my skin and sweating made it feel good and fresh so the deeper I ventured. Just as it hit about noon the heat became unbearable and even though the area was shaded the heat rose from the ground as the sun hit the morning condensation!. I took a sip from my water bottle and looked for shelter. As I walked slowly along I saw a group of grass cutters ahead sitting on the ground near a public rest room. They were probably seeking shelter from the heat as well. I nodded and waved and stepped towards a drinking fountain and then went in to relief myself and fill my bottle. It was a bear area and cool and as I stood by the urinal one of the workers walked in. Flashing a smile he stood beside me and I was pleasantly surprised to see him pull out a very thick and erect tool. I kept stealing glances and I knew he was looking and moved to the sink to fill my water bottle still stealing glances via the mirror of his monster tool. I realized that he was done but remained still while  holding his dark thick rod and not zipping up his overalls. I took it as a signal when I caught a glimpse of him smiling at me and squeezing his cut firm tool and washing it with his water bottle.

I took off my tank top commenting how hot it was and he walked up to me. I could smell a hint of petrol and freshly cut grass from his overalls and as he stood behind me. I moved towards a cubicle but he moved me to a corner and stood behind me rubbing his erection between my butt crack. My soft running shorts allowed his tool to slip between my butt which I squeezed hard to grip his snake and as he reached from behind to cup my exposed nipples, and he turn me around and started gently sucking my erect and sensitive nipples. I moaned and started caressing his shaft which was harder and warm and as he sucked harder I pushed harder against his mouth. I then felt his rough hands along my waist band and he lowered my shorts exposing my pre cum soaked and erect tool, and as he lowered them to my  ankles I felt his warm tongue travel down my tummy and then his warm mouth engulfing my unprepared cock head. I shuddered as he took a deep and big suck and stepped back to unbutton his overalls more and exposed his beautiful cock. Pushing him back against the sick I kneeled down and hungrily took his massive tool into my wet warm lips and started sucking hard and sloppily. He smiled and reached down to pinch my nipples as I massaged his balls and planted kisses on his shaft and worked on getting him to give me his man juice. His dark skin and firm six pack must have been the result of hard work and I reached up to knead and squeeze then and that's when he grabbed my hands and pulled me up. Hugging me he nuzzled my neck and planted a wet kiss and I felt him reach behind me with his strong hands and felt them pry my butt cheeks apart. I then felt his finger on my hole gently teasing me and slowly filling me causing me to squirm. Within minutes he turn me around facing the entrance and I felt his warm cock head against me gently teasing as he rubbed it and pushed it in slowly , his precum helped ease the thick and hard tool in and I moaned and gasped as he slowly inched into me. Filled with excitement that anyone could walk in I started humping back and pushing my butt down taking this long dark tool deeper, his heavy breathing and body heat made the sensation even more heated and soon he was thrusting hard and fast and then it came. A hot wet sensation as he tightened his hug on me and slammed deep into me with a shudder and gasp!  Squeezing my butt muscles hard I milked every drop of his man juice and came in his hands as he stroked and helped me eject. As I stood with my legs apart cleaning up all the dripping man juice he helped me clean up and as he helped pull up my shorts I felt gentle bites and kissed rain on my butt and neck. Smiling he gave me a pat on the butt  then left as I stood awhile to regain my composure Enough calories burned this afternoon.

22 minutes ago, Guest Nick1969 said:

Some I finally had a break after a few months of slogging on a project and woke up late afternoon. Had a juice and felt I needed some exercise and sunshine but realized it was slightly hazy, but what the hey, I needed to release some tension. Changed into my tank top, light shorts and Adidas runners and off I went. It was about  ten in the morning and hot but there was a slight breeze which made it bearable. I was fortunate to reside in the East where there are no shortage of running tracks but I was disappointe as I came to the gardens only to find most of it boarded up for major construction. I was devastated but hoped not everything was blocked and started jogging outside the perimeter towards the Eco park which I hoped would be untouched. I was about to loose hope when I came to an area that was opened and allowed me to enter an untouched area, a little further than expected but I was in cross country mode now. It was hot but the sun on my skin and sweating made it feel good and fresh so the deeper I ventured. Just as it hit about noon the heat became unbearable and even though the area was shaded the heat rose from the ground as the sun hit the morning condensation!. I took a sip from my water bottle and looked for shelter. As I walked slowly along I saw a group of grass cutters ahead sitting on the ground near a public rest room. They were probably seeking shelter from the heat as well. I nodded and waved and stepped towards a drinking fountain and then went in to relief myself and fill my bottle. It was a bear area and cool and as I stood by the urinal one of the workers walked in. Flashing a smile he stood beside me and I was pleasantly surprised to see him pull out a very thick and erect tool. I kept stealing glances and I knew he was looking and moved to the sink to fill my water bottle still stealing glances via the mirror of his monster tool. I realized that he was done but remained still while  holding his dark thick rod and not zipping up his overalls. I took it as a signal when I caught a glimpse of him smiling at me and squeezing his cut firm tool and washing it with his water bottle.

I took off my tank top commenting how hot it was and he walked up to me. I could smell a hint of petrol and freshly cut grass from his overalls and as he stood behind me. I moved towards a cubicle but he moved me to a corner and stood behind me rubbing his erection between my butt crack. My soft running shorts allowed his tool to slip between my butt which I squeezed hard to grip his snake and as he reached from behind to cup my exposed nipples, and he turn me around and started gently sucking my erect and sensitive nipples. I moaned and started caressing his shaft which was harder and warm and as he sucked harder I pushed harder against his mouth. I then felt his rough hands along my waist band and he lowered my shorts exposing my pre cum soaked and erect tool, and as he lowered them to my  ankles I felt his warm tongue travel down my tummy and then his warm mouth engulfing my unprepared cock head. I shuddered as he took a deep and big suck and stepped back to unbutton his overalls more and exposed his beautiful cock. Pushing him back against the sick I kneeled down and hungrily took his massive tool into my wet warm lips and started sucking hard and sloppily. He smiled and reached down to pinch my nipples as I massaged his balls and planted kisses on his shaft and worked on getting him to give me his man juice. His dark skin and firm six pack must have been the result of hard work and I reached up to knead and squeeze then and that's when he grabbed my hands and pulled me up. Hugging me he nuzzled my neck and planted a wet kiss and I felt him reach behind me with his strong hands and felt them pry my butt cheeks apart. I then felt his finger on my hole gently teasing me and slowly filling me causing me to squirm. Within minutes he turn me around facing the entrance and I felt his warm cock head against me gently teasing as he rubbed it and pushed it in slowly , his precum helped ease the thick and hard tool in and I moaned and gasped as he slowly inched into me. Filled with excitement that anyone could walk in I started humping back and pushing my butt down taking this long dark tool deeper, his heavy breathing and body heat made the sensation even more heated and soon he was thrusting hard and fast and then it came. A hot wet sensation as he tightened his hug on me and slammed deep into me with a shudder and gasp!  Squeezing my butt muscles hard I milked every drop of his man juice and came in his hands as he stroked and helped me eject. As I stood with my legs apart cleaning up all the dripping man juice he helped me clean up and as he helped pull up my shorts I felt gentle bites and kissed rain on my butt and neck. Smiling he gave me a pat on the butt  then left as I stood awhile to regain my composure Enough calories burned this afternoon.

What nationality is he of?

2 hours ago, Guest Nick1969 said:

t was a bear area and cool and as I stood by the urinal one of the workers walked in. Flashing a smile he stood beside me and I was pleasantly surprised to see him pull out a very thick and erect tool. I kept stealing glances and I knew he was looking and moved to the sink to fill my water bottle still stealing glances via the mirror of his monster tool. I realized that he was done but remained still while  holding his dark thick rod and not zipping up his overalls. I took it as a signal when I caught a glimpse of him smiling at me and squeezing his cut firm tool and washing it with his water bottle.

Obviously pure fantasy. I assume the heat was too strong at noon and started halluzinating.

No need to ask for the nationality.

And do you know what was his mistake while making up the story? actually it are 3 mistakes.

Dream on! Nice try...

Guest disclosed yourself
8 hours ago, Guest fantasy said:

Obviously pure fantasy. I assume the heat was too strong at noon and started halluzinating.

No need to ask for the nationality.

And do you know what was his mistake while making up the story? actually it are 3 mistakes.

Dream on! Nice try...

Why so judgmental? Not happy that others are getting and you're not?

On 8/6/2019 at 10:21 AM, Chub_btm said:

Just found out a group of 3-4 indian/Bangladeshi workers moved into a unit in my Block. Planning on how to seduce them, any advice?

My way, all these years, of getting close to any foreign worker group is to buy them dinner and a round of beer.  After consumption of beer, they normally let their hair down and that is when you can start talking about intimate matters which will pave the way to further action. I can say 7 out of 10 times it worked for me with happy results.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

3 hours ago, LeanMature said:

True or not, at least give credit to him for writing the long steamy encounter for everyone enjoyment. 

At least state at the end of the story, it’s a fact or myth so that readers can read it with a pinch of salt. Readers know it’s a fantasy and know that people shouldn’t go and disturb these foreign workers.  

19 hours ago, Guest Tree said:

What nationality is he of?

At least this guy did not realise it is a fantasy or made up story.

Not all readers realise it is a fantasy.

Plus I see the danger of guys  getting into trouble by approaching foreign workers in the belief, they would respond to advances...

Nobody made an effort to identify what the 3 mistakes were that made you realise the story was a mere fantasy...

True, everytime I scroll down and find a long paragraph, it means there is a story or something sex-citing to read. If I scroll down and find only one or two liners, sian 1/2 already liao ...

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.