Male HQ

Encounters with China & Indian Foreign Workers & Workers Dorms Discussion (Compiled)

Guest HgSeek

16 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

At least state at the end of the story, it’s a fact or myth so that readers can read it with a pinch of salt. Readers know it’s a fantasy and know that people shouldn’t go and disturb these foreign workers.  

When it's a fantasy, mentally, people do not enjoy reading it.  

When it's a reality, people do not believe in it after enjoyed reading it. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

16 hours ago, Guest Reader said:

True, everytime I scroll down and find a long paragraph, it means there is a story or something sex-citing to read. If I scroll down and find only one or two liners, sian 1/2 already liao ...

Normally real stories can be summarised in two sentences. When the stories spammed through few paragraphs, normally it’s fantasy.  

7 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Normally real stories can be summarised in two sentences. When the stories spammed through few paragraphs, normally it’s fantasy.  

Maybe you don't experience much and your real life can be summarised in 2 sentences... ha ha   (just teasing)

10 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Maybe even in 3 words.

Fuck and pay.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 9/11/2019 at 4:42 PM, Guest fantasy said:

At least this guy did not realise it is a fantasy or made up story.

Not all readers realise it is a fantasy.

Plus I see the danger of guys  getting into trouble by approaching foreign workers in the belief, they would respond to advances...

Nobody made an effort to identify what the 3 mistakes were that made you realise the story was a mere fantasy...

Yes, some locals are really naive and think with their small heads when horny. But at least in SG you don't get beaten up and they don't want trouble to report to the police.

But then just like us locals, there are definitely some foreign workers who are gay. Just like local gays, they know where to look for safe and free sex. My experiences are that they know about Kallang and Aljunied mrt. They are near the red light district and naturally connected to sex when they're looking for sex. Some locals also know that and go there to service them.

I'm not shy to admit that I'm no more than just a prostitute to them.

It's not a fantasy so don't expect nice men with big cocks. You get all sorts like those men at Geylang, mostly bottom of the barrel types. I'm middle aged uncle myself and no better than them. These gay foreign workers immediately knew that a local Chinese uncle in short shorts hanging around there at night is for free fuck. Unlike those workers at the hdb estates, these are looking for free fuck and I'm offering so the body language is obvious. So don't look for fantasy so the hdb estates, here it's more real.

Guest Mature uncle

Thanks Funster. I wonder a local uncle (50s) can find local btm to have fun at kallang or aljunied MRT? I am driving and have place for fun. And maybe you can give few pointers here on how to hook up.

12 minutes ago, Guest Mature uncle said:

Thanks Funster. I wonder a local uncle (50s) can find local btm to have fun at kallang or aljunied MRT? I am driving and have place for fun. And maybe you can give few pointers here on how to hook up.

I'm talking about foreign workers who are all tops.

You want to fuck local uncle so many at Shogun or Clementi mrt toilet.

If I see you local at Kallang or Aljunied, I'll think you're a bottom also and ignore you. Very rare to find local tops at the toilets. Even the local manly ones I see are also bottoms. I saw them get fucked because they like to exhibit.

Guest Mature uncle
35 minutes ago, Guest Funster said:

I'm talking about foreign workers who are all tops.

You want to fuck local uncle so many at Shogun or Clementi mrt toilet.

If I see you local at Kallang or Aljunied, I'll think you're a bottom also and ignore you. Very rare to find local tops at the toilets. Even the local manly ones I see are also bottoms. I saw them get fucked because they like to exhibit.

Thanks again Funster. What would be the best day and time to go there for a hook up? I had passed by aljunied around 5pm but not many attention catchers (local or foreigners) there. Maybe I should go there around 10pm. Give some tips to hook up with local uncle's (50s, 60s) like you, ok?😁😁😁

Guest Bus encounter

Ytd on the bus to Little India, I had eye contact with a cute Indian worker in his early 30s (i guess) sitting on the opposite side of me. I thought he was more keen on women when he chose a seat facing a pretty female passenger.

I was surprised that after several eye contact, he got bold and moved to sit beside me, and intentionally placed his hand on his left side. I tried my luck by using my right pinkie finger to ‘test water’ and he reciprocated by touching mine back. The next thing i know, our fingers were locked and i was aroused by his rough and meaty strong hand. 

So we started small chatting on the bus - where are you from, where are you heading, are you married, not working today... he couldn’t speak much english except for very basic few words. We got off the bus together, wondering where to go next to get it on, i guess we were lucky to find a coffee shop at jalan besar that has a huge restroom with several cubicles.

Like most indian workers, they are not into kissing, i stripped him off his shirt and admired his thick and beautiful hairy chest and licked his nipples. For some reason, indian workers tend to be rough, he was tugging my dick and balls hard and i had to ask him to stop, while i continue to work on his dick. By the time he was already all aroused and his reddish dick head was already covered in thick pre-cum when i rolled back his foreskin. And after a few more tugs, he had gone into orgasm and shot 6-7 thick wads of cum to my amazement. We quickly cleaned up and gone on our separate ways after. It was a good friday siesta. :)

Guest hung workers admirer..

Many hung workers like to roam Jurong Cemtral Park during the weekend nights.....

Have enjoyed quite a few there...

Heard Kaki Bukit dormitory area is awesome too....

any other recommendations to share guys?

17 hours ago, Guest hung workers admirer.. said:

Many hung workers like to roam Jurong Cemtral Park during the weekend nights.....

Have enjoyed quite a few there...

Heard Kaki Bukit dormitory area is awesome too....

any other recommendations to share guys?

I used to work near the dorm area (I think you are referring to the place where there is a small coffee shop beside a open-air carpark with some small shops and a POSB bank?), but where do they "operate"? Surely they don't cruise outside their dorm right?

Like to chit chat wif tis group of china workers drinking at e coffeeshop always. As time goes by, I started to get close to tis china uncle in e group. 1 nite, while we both were smoking at e back alley he complain to me his shoulder was having aches, so I massage his shoulder while he continue smoking. He joke on my massage n I playfully inserted my hands into string draw cotton pants pressing his butt. He laugh n say quite shiok then I shifted my hands to his front 'massaging' on his bulge. Surprisingly he din stop me n everything was history. 

Guest localbtm
On 9/12/2019 at 11:23 PM, Guest Funster said:

I'm a manly btm and I love to exhibit! Where near to Kallang or Aljunied can I do that? Please please tell me!

Saunas are getting abit boring and too many people forcing to join when not invited.

• 4 weeks later...

Met a worker from Indian and wow wow wow. He has one of the thickest tool that I have seen. He was a little tipsy, and his nips were extremely senstive. He stopped me from playing with them as he couldn't stand the sensation. He touched my tool like....washing a rag, without gentleness and I had to stop him because he was too rough. He was opened to being fingered, and I especially love how he cringed as I slid my finger in and out with lube. He came all over his 'sarong'. A sight to behold.

I always have an eye contact with this indian or bangla construction worker in our office and he is keen to look also but not sure if he is interested hahaha sometimes whenever i passed by his co worker will make a joke not sure if they are talking about us hahaha

Guest Girl Girl
32 minutes ago, Guest sh*t said:

I always have an eye contact with this indian or bangla construction worker in our office and he is keen to look also but not sure if he is interested hahaha sometimes whenever i passed by his co worker will make a joke not sure if they are talking about us hahaha

Try loh.... Otherwise how to know. 

17 hours ago, Guest Tasty said:

I have been to mainland and had many yummy sessions! 

3 hours ago, Guest Tasty said:

Beijing and Shanghai. So much hot cock! 

Hungry Chicken Nuggets GIF by Carl's Jr. fried chicken kfc GIF 200.gif?cid=e1bb72fff7397c45f88007af9d6b

5 hours ago, Rice60640 said:

There are. Supposed renmin guang Chang is quite cruisy but I’ve never been after dark. It’s usually too crowded. 

Parks, saunas, apps! Millions of cocks! Cannot get enough! 

Guest 慰安數
On 10/16/2019 at 3:35 PM, Guest Tasty said:

Parks, saunas, apps! Millions of cocks! Cannot get enough! 

True but renmin guangchang is for those older gays who don't like using gay apps that troublesome.

I like this place because even though most of them are ugly but by virtue of the big variety of selection, occasionally there are 1 or 2 東北虎, very fair, quite tall and manly looking. I see already my legs melt.

These type even money also cannot buy at the bars. Try one guarantee you get hooked. 

6 hours ago, Guest 慰安數 said:

True but renmin guangchang is for those older gays who don't like using gay apps that troublesome.

I like this place because even though most of them are ugly but by virtue of the big variety of selection, occasionally there are 1 or 2 東北虎, very fair, quite tall and manly looking. I see already my legs melt.

These type even money also cannot buy at the bars. Try one guarantee you get hooked. 

I’ve tried a few! One in particular was so hot and sensual in bed. I get hard just thinking about him totally dominating me and taking over my entire body with lust! 

Back when The Verge in Little India was still around (super cruisy place), there was plenty of foreign workers who went there to find a bit of fun. Sundays were incredibly crowded. I wonder if the new mall opening (called Tekka Place) will have a similar setting.

20 hours ago, Guest 慰安數 said:

Which part of Renmin GuangChang?? Whats the best time??

5 hours ago, darkien said:

Back when The Verge in Little India was still around (super cruisy place), there was plenty of foreign workers who went there to find a bit of fun. Sundays were incredibly crowded. I wonder if the new mall opening (called Tekka Place) will have a similar setting.

Is it opening soon? The current toilet at arcade does have action going on once in awhile 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.