Male HQ

Encounters with China & Indian Foreign Workers & Workers Dorms Discussion (Compiled)

Guest HgSeek

So many horny foreign married men lately.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

5 hours ago, Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh said:

Thais in generally more gay friendly.

wonder what went wrong! 

Nah. No such thing as this or that group are more acceptance towards LGBT. If you talked to thais, you will realised that a big number cannot tolerant homsexuality despite the situation being rather prevalant in the country.

Regardless of race, no one likes to be exploited and become a victim of sexual assault. You may enjoy it for a moment, but that person will be scarred for life. I had a number of encounters but they are all consensual. Some freaked out after that once off encounter while others had follow-up.

Guest Masc btm

You must know how to play gay sex games and not anyhow molest people, unless you like that type of thrills and are prepared to pay the price. 

21 hours ago, justanotherme said:

Nah. No such thing as this or that group are more acceptance towards LGBT. If you talked to thais, you will realised that a big number cannot tolerant homsexuality despite the situation being rather prevalant in the country.

Or you can accept lower thrills by lowering the risks a bit. 

Like, if you prefer straight Thais then you avoid the famous gay massage places. The ordinary cheap massage places that also have male masseurs who are likely to be straight and yet being in this kind of service they know they will mostly service gays with that kind of fetish. They are mostly straight that's why they don't want to work in gay joints so openly.

When I choose a male masseur, it's already understood. Part of the fun is this pretend game, maybe he's so straight that he won't do any sex stuff. I wouldn't molest him so obviously direct but I'll purposely react when he touched my sensitive parts, like if he massage my thighs, I'll open wider, if he massage my butts I'll perk up my butts, if he massage my chest I'll breathe hard to let his hands feel it.

90% of the time, his hands will understand the not very subtle movements of my body and start teasing around my buttcrack waiting for me to ask to stick it in. That's the most fun part for me. I won't verbally ask him for extra or pay the price. If he silently insists on me requesting for extra then I'll forget it and let the massage end without. If my body language don't turn him on then I'm not turned on either.

My cheap thrill is to turn him on enough to take me by force without asking. Most times in these joints they will be turned on enough to mount me by force. It's because it's not easy and yet because I get fucked silly, it's most satisfying sex and I'm addicted but it must be done that subtle way else I'm not turned on, not thrilled and not satisfied if I have to ask for it. He must be turned on enough to take me by force and don't care that people outside the flimsy partition definitely could hear him fucking me hard.

Sometimes I'll still carry on the silly pretending game by covering my eyes while he fucked me like I'm ashamed of myself yet I couldn't help wanting him.

Everything can be acting pretending in the beginning but once the cock penetrated into me, the sex is real and not commercial. Commercial sex simply don't thrill me because it's too easy to buy. I want him to want me because of my body and not my money. 

On 3/15/2020 at 4:53 PM, Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh said:

Thais in generally more gay friendly.

wonder what went wrong! 

“Gay friendly” does not equate allowing a gay man to touch. Leave the straight people alone and let’s just do it consensually with our own kind. Stop making the world think we are a total sex maniac. Leave some dignity for the rest of us. 

Edited by XS.Lin

20 hours ago, XS.Lin said:

“Gay friendly” does not equate allowing a gay man to touch. Leave the straight people alone and let’s just do it consensually with our own kind. Stop making the world think we are a total sex maniac. Leave some dignity for the rest of us. 

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

On 3/16/2020 at 5:15 PM, Love2Blow said:

Recently an Indian exchanged looks with me at the toilet.  When we were outside, we chatted. Clearly we could have action that day but alas.... No place. So parted

Toilet cubicles all occupied ah ?

Don't read and response to guests' post

Lucas ah Lucas, you are so generous compared to someone. Offer blow bj, accommodation and still reward.

He has a diamond kkj?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

Now helpers are not going out during off days, these horny workers will need alternatives! Where can they get hands, mouths and holes to satisfy their desires.... 

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Now helpers are not going out during off days, these horny workers will need alternatives! Where can they get hands, mouths and holes to satisfy their desires.... 

From u.........

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Service provider
On 3/25/2020 at 5:11 PM, Chub_btm said:

Go to them and provide your services. 

They know where and when to find these free services. 

So many of us local uncles provide such free services because it's easy to find. But we don't expect to find handsome ones, we uncles call these DTE down to earth. Some of them have decent looks and confident that they'll easily find free services.

I only provide free services to China workers. There's regular bus services between Geylang and their hostels. Those looking for chicken will pay $30-50. Those looking for free services will loiter around the toilets at Aljunied and Kallang MRT near midnight when the decent crowd mostly gone.

Some of us uncles can even recognise each other since we meet before. But we never chat because this type of dirty services best not to be so open.

Guest U R Angel
10 minutes ago, Guest Service provider said:

They know where and when to find these free services. 

So many of us local uncles provide such free services because it's easy to find. But we don't expect to find handsome ones, we uncles call these DTE down to earth. Some of them have decent looks and confident that they'll easily find free services.

I only provide free services to China workers. There's regular bus services between Geylang and their hostels. Those looking for chicken will pay $30-50. Those looking for free services will loiter around the toilets at Aljunied and Kallang MRT near midnight when the decent crowd mostly gone.

Some of us uncles can even recognise each other since we meet before. But we never chat because this type of dirty services best not to be so open.

Manpower Minister - J.Y. owes you a BIG thank you for taking care of these China workers’ needs. 😇

Guest Guest didi

Yesterday went to a mall to use its toilet. Met one Chinese worker seems horny. I pee at the urinal and he stood Two urinals away. Saw him stroking his cock. I am kind of horny also playing my cock as the partial lock down prevented a lot of handsome guys from going out to the Malls and showing their kkj at urinals.

Kind of boring, then I saw his hard cock at urinal. I am kind of naughty so I stroked mine. He’s seems impressed by my length and thickness and he wanted to touch mine. I waved my hand due social distancing. 

the more you rejected, the more he gotten horny. He kept biting his lips and showing me his tongue. The more I stroked the more he desired. Finally he shoot his big load of cum and I also shoot. I think during this critical period, while we maintain our social distancing, we should help each other to release our load. Some guys feedback that their load cannot he released due covid19. We shall see how we can help each other. 

1 hour ago, Guest U R Angel said:

Manpower Minister - J.Y. owes you a BIG thank you for taking care of these China workers’ needs. 😇

Must issue comfort women vocation to them.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

25 minutes ago, Guest Guest didi said:

Yesterday went to a mall to use its toilet. Met one Chinese worker seems horny. I pee at the urinal and he stood Two urinals away. Saw him stroking his cock. I am kind of horny also playing my cock as the partial lock down prevented a lot of handsome guys from going out to the Malls and showing their kkj at urinals.

Kind of boring, then I saw his hard cock at urinal. I am kind of naughty so I stroked mine. He’s seems impressed by my length and thickness and he wanted to touch mine. I waved my hand due social distancing. 

the more you rejected, the more he gotten horny. He kept biting his lips and showing me his tongue. The more I stroked the more he desired. Finally he shoot his big load of cum and I also shoot. I think during this critical period, while we maintain our social distancing, we should help each other to release our load. Some guys feedback that their load cannot he released due covid19. We shall see how we can help each other. 

Which mall was that

Guest Service provider
1 hour ago, Guest U R Angel said:

Do you mean J.I.  , about the foreign workers at Kallang MRT? 

🤔

Yeah, you guys go saunas also doing the same things, what makes you so high class? A fuck is a fuck, there are gays and bi foreign workers too.

We try to be discreet but still many locals know also.

I've been scolded by locals who say I siasuay them because I look so clean and decent like the neighborhood uncles. But those uncles prowling Geylang are no different from us. They have their fun, I have mine in different ways.

Guest U R Angel
1 hour ago, Guest Service provider said:

🤔

Yeah, you guys go saunas also doing the same things, what makes you so high class? A fuck is a fuck, there are gays and bi foreign workers too.

I've been scolded by locals who say I siasuay them because I look so clean and decent like the neighborhood uncles. But those uncles prowling Geylang are no different from us. They have their fun, I have mine in different ways.

Aiyo MM not JI, it’s JY.  We are no CCS and we are not calling anyone Sia suay, don’t worry.  Keep up the good work being a philanthropist.

Guest Guest didi
2 hours ago, fab said:

Must issue comfort women vocation to them.

During WWII got comfort women

during WWIII there should be comfort men. 
going around to quench the thirst of horny men irregardless of sucker or suckee. 

both have their needs. Once they flush out of the cum, they will feel released and can zzz well. 

if you don’t dare to suck due social distancing, they can JO at least two meters away. 

Guest Guest didi

🤔

Ya nothing wrong 

I saw a video with a guy kneeling and sucking Ten big fat cocks and drinking their cum. That guy is enjoying the cock buffet while the ten guys are crowding around queuing to be sucked. Some like to be sucker while some prefer to be suckee. 

Guest Service provider
43 minutes ago, Guest Guest didi said:

Ya nothing wrong 

I saw a video with a guy kneeling and sucking Ten big fat cocks and drinking their cum. That guy is enjoying the cock buffet while the ten guys are crowding around queuing to be sucked. Some like to be sucker while some prefer to be suckee. 

Don't suan me like that ok.

Ten? Kneeling, sucking some more.

You think I so easy to shame issit?

The good thing about Geylang is that plenty of shop houses within walking distance with dim, quiet backlanes where he enters my backlane. If you've seen how he banged me like a whore then suck 10 is nothing, huhuhuh.

And before I even catch my breathe, he already 微信 another friend on phone to watch out for us and take me dirty 2nd hand. Modern comms so connected, everybody knows everybody.

Guest “解放”军

Don't suan me like that ok.

Ten? Kneeling, sucking some more.

You think I so easy to shame issit?

The good thing about Geylang is that plenty of shop houses within walking distance with dim, quiet backlanes where he enters my backlane. If you've seen how he banged me like a whore then suck 10 is nothing, huhuhuh.

And before I even catch my breathe, he already 微信 another friend on phone to watch out for us and take me dirty 2nd hand. Modern comms so connected, everybody knows everybody.

辛苦你啦,救(欲)火英雄,敬礼!

Guest service provider 2

Pity, with all the dorms now under much scrutiny it is very difficult to find enough cocks to suck. I wish I stay near kallang/aljunied but I'm in the north. So I usually hang around a huge heavy vehicle park near some dorm in Yishun. Served many thankful  FT there some have become regular. Hope this virus go away soon and more recreation activities can resume.

Guest Service provider
On 3/13/2020 at 8:19 PM, Guest Hmm said:

Hmmm.. Better think twice before you try funny things with foreign workers.

Jail for married construction worker over non-consensual sexual act on another man

akcourt2.jpg?itok=8WBVLk0E&timestamp=158

PUBLISHED
2 HOURS AGO
Court Correspondent

SINGAPORE - A married construction worker has been jailed for more than six years after carrying out a non-consensual sexual act on another man at their dormitory in Jurong.

The two men did not know each other before the incident.

Indian national Paruppa Kownder Kulanthai, 51, pleaded guilty to one count of performing the sexual act without his victim's consent.

Paruppa, who has a wife and daughter in India, returned to the dormitory at around 10pm on Oct 7, 2017, after a drinking session and spotted the 29-year-old man sleeping near a staircase landing.

He went over and stroked the man's groin. He then pulled down the victim's trousers and started to perform oral sex on him.

The victim, an Indian national who cannot be named due to a gag order, woke up and saw that his private parts were exposed. He punched Paruppa's face and the older man ran away.

The victim told a security officer about the incident and the police were alerted.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Thiagesh Sukumaran told the court: "The accused admitted that he was overcome with temptation when he saw the victim sleeping near the staircase landing (and) that he was drunk at the... time."

Paruppa, who was sentenced to six years and six weeks' jail by District Judge Shawn Ho, is not the first person imprisoned in recent weeks over a such an offence.

Chalermnarong Namsri, 46, was sentenced to 5½ years' jail with three strokes of the cane on March 3 after pleading guilty to one count of carrying out a sexual act on a 24-year-old man without his consent.
16 hours ago, Guest “解放”军 said:

辛苦你啦,救(欲)火英雄,敬礼!

Don't suan me again.leh.

See this news.

The straight workers have Geylang chicken to release fire.

The gay workers how? You and me know when horny very desperate.

If we provide the services for them, no need to jail 6 weeks and shamed.

If can save even only one poor worker life, then this is good karma. Luckily so many of them know how to release, otherwise there'll even be rape cases.

Guest Uncle
23 minutes ago, Guest Service provider said:

Don't suan me again.leh.

See this news.

The straight workers have Geylang chicken to release fire.

The gay workers how? You and me know when horny very desperate.

If we provide the services for them, no need to jail 6 weeks and shamed.

If can save even only one poor worker life, then this is good karma. Luckily so many of them know how to release, otherwise there'll even be rape cases.

So how do you signal them that you provide cock sucking and ass fucking service? Do you clean their smelly cock cheese first or that's edible? And where got place to do it? How many of you are providing such service? First cum first serve? Just curious...

Went for a jog yesterday night and chanced upon two guys making out. It was obvious that the top was a local chinese and the bottom was a indian/banglah worker. I was surprised that they dared to hook up given the recent news headlines. When they saw me, the top retracted his dick and ran, leaving the poor bottom trying his best to wear his sarong and scurried for his life. Lol!! They might have thought that I am some safe distancing ambassador 🤣🤣

Guest Guest didi
6 hours ago, justanotherme said:

Went for a jog yesterday night and chanced upon two guys making out. It was obvious that the top was a local chinese and the bottom was a indian/banglah worker. I was surprised that they dared to hook up given the recent news headlines. When they saw me, the top retracted his dick and ran, leaving the poor bottom trying his best to wear his sarong and scurried for his life. Lol!! They might have thought that I am some safe distancing ambassador 🤣🤣

Three of them are infected ba

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Never been inside a foreign worker's dormitory .. but can imagine some of them will go topless with hairy chest and wearing sarong like in the picture ..... 

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/foreign-worker-dormitories-assess-mixed-results-covid-19-12699968

On 4/13/2020 at 3:26 PM, justanotherme said:

Where is the location ?

Don't read and response to guests' post

On 5/6/2012 at 8:24 PM, Guest China fetish said:

... Cont'd

At this point, i could feel my tight virginal ass pulpitate. I felt my dark hole throb. And he slowly inched his mouth to my hungered hole, and gave it a good slurp. I let out a loud cry of pleasure.

He asked if everything was alright. I begged him to continue the wet rim. I had shots of current running through my anal nerves. He continued to lick my wet hairy hole, and said it tasted sweeter than nectarine. I laughed and gave him that flirty look.

While I had my greatest of pleasures at my erroneous zones, I flipped him over and began teasing him. I started to pursed my wet lips on his nipples, and softly nibbled on the sensitive nether. He let out a deep moan. Next, my tongue led me further down his navel, and I realised he had this sexy trail of pubic running down to u know where.

I gasped with bated breadth and told him he made my day. Following the forest trail, I finally reached my oasis - a large lighthouse standing in the middle of the dark, fury ocean. I grabbed his turgid pole and stroke it like never before.

While I indulge in the carnal exchange, he fingered me deep. I moan as I dive into my first slurp of his hard cock. Again he let out a deep moan and shuddered as I thrust my mouth on his thick veined rod.

He breathed hardly, as I gave him a few deep throat and manhandled his other head. Now, his cock head was already shining under the light. I teased it and he shuddered even further.

Both of us were ready for some serious action. He positioned me on ground, and we engaged in missionary style. He lifted my legs, and slowly found his way to my glory hole. Slowly, he teased my hole with his red head. I began to feel like a wanton slut. And I returned the kindness by kissing him intensely.

He engaged his flight mode, and gave me his first slow and deep thrust. I gave it all up with a huge moan, and surrendered myself to him. He knew I was his. We sweat like two chimpanzees in heat. The thrust was further intensified as he spat on his dick to give it a good lube.

My moan was a love hate one - the former being the slut I am, and the latter for why was it this late that I finally found such a great sex partner. He continued I doggy position - my favourite.

I downed on my fours like a pup with no tail. He pounced on my back, and started licking my back. I turned my head towards him, and gave him that sultry glare. He took my signals, and proceeded to penetrate his hard rod into my dark hole.

"the first cut is the deepest" - not relationship,but his powerful thrust gave me such pleasured pain that I let out a loud scream. I told him it was a little painful, and once again, he spat on his dick to lubricate the frictional rod.

A few more deep thrust he gave me, and I was beginning to moan in great pleasure. The carnal experience was further intensified as I pushed myself deeper into his dick. We perspired like we have just ran a half marathon.

We exchanged heated blows of animated pleasures. My hole received him like it was a priced trophy.

Twenty minutes into the debauchery, he said his load is going to go off. I lengthened the session a few moments more by withdrawing from his already red swollen man pole.

We continued, and at finale, he exploded with aplomb. A huge load of man juice was released into my grinder. This was no ordinary puree, but the warm gluey load had me surrendered wholly to this chinese emperor. He gave a loud moan of manly pleasure, as seen on his face - this must have been the most satisfying session he had so far. Mine as well.

We fell weakly into each other's arms. I looked towards him, gave him a grin and continued nibbling his male tits.

This day, I told myself, that sex had never or will never be this good. He exchanged our numbers, but never did call each other.

Perhaps, it is just another waiting game...

Hot story

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Uncle
6 hours ago, cutejack said:

Now covid all dorm sealed la. 

中国已经解放了。我们是自由主义者。来吧同志们,让我们一起站起来,把爱的种子洒落在这个红色的土壤。

43 minutes ago, Guest Uncle said:

中国已经解放了。我们是自由主义者。来吧同志们,让我们一起站起来,把爱的种子洒落在这个红色的土壤。

Haha....China has been liberated. We are liberals. Come on, comrades, let us stand up together and spill the seeds of love on this red soil

Guest Uncle
9 hours ago, cutejack said:

Haha....China has been liberated. We are liberals. Come on, comrades, let us stand up together and spill the seeds of love on this red soil

Wow. Your Chinese velly goo-de! Your Inglish lagi powderful! 

Guest Uncle
23 hours ago, Chub_btm said:

Sadly they are still being held in the dormitories. Many works cannot be continued without these workers

我们都已经回到各自岗位上班啦

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2020 at 7:52 AM, Chub_btm said:

There are still many in lockdown at the dormitories. Only a few have gotten approval so far. I work with these foreign workers and they are all still in dormitories awaiting approval.

Yah only some are back to work. Regular bangla buddies already messaging asking when can meet for lollipop and icecream. LOL

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Guest Guest

To those who think foreign dorm workers are safe to play with now, this is the MOH update for today 25 Jul 2020 ... 

As of 12pm, MOH has preliminarily confirmed an additional 513 cases of COVID-19 infection in Singapore.

Majority are Work Permit holders residing in foreign worker dormitories.

Based on investigations so far, there are 2 cases in the community (2 Work Pass holders). 

In addition, there are 6 imported cases who had been placed on Stay-Home Notice upon arrival in Singapore. 

The Inter-agency Taskforce is on track to clear all dormitories by the beginning of Aug, with the exception of quarantine facilities for 28k workers still serving out their isolation period.

This last batch of workers come from dormitories with a relatively high prevalence of COVID-19, we expect daily case counts to be high for the coming two weeks.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.