Male HQ

Encounters with China & Indian Foreign Workers & Workers Dorms Discussion (Compiled)

Guest HgSeek

Dabao dinner from coffeeshop, and walking back, saw this foreign worker at a void deck. He is quite handsome, as his mask was down he trying to adjust. No one around at the void deck, so I spoke briefly, telling him he very handsome and he sure have many gfs in SG. He said he is from Bangladesh. I took the chance to grope his crotch (he was wearing jeans), and eventually seduced him to the top of the carpark stairs. His dick was clean and no smell, avg length. Barely had I sucked for about 2 secs, and he came inside my mouth. Gonna go dabao ard that timing next Sat, and gonna bring condom and lube along, and convince him to fuck me at public toilet. Wish me luck!

On 1/15/2022 at 8:17 PM, Guest northbtm said:

Dabao dinner from coffeeshop, and walking back, saw this foreign worker at a void deck. He is quite handsome, as his mask was down he trying to adjust. No one around at the void deck, so I spoke briefly, telling him he very handsome and he sure have many gfs in SG. He said he is from Bangladesh. I took the chance to grope his crotch (he was wearing jeans), and eventually seduced him to the top of the carpark stairs. His dick was clean and no smell, avg length. Barely had I sucked for about 2 secs, and he came inside my mouth. Gonna go dabao ard that timing next Sat, and gonna bring condom and lube along, and convince him to fuck me at public toilet. Wish me luck!

You sucked him and he came barely 2s later. 😂

With lube, he may come faster fucking you. 

He actually used the word 'tension' when I said he came so fast. If I do manage to get him next week, I will likely only hj him and lubed him up with condom, maybe he will have better stamina when fucking me? *fingers crossed*

On 1/15/2022 at 9:12 PM, Guest northbtm said:

He actually used the word 'tension' when I said he came so fast. If I do manage to get him next week, I will likely only hj him and lubed him up with condom, maybe he will have better stamina when fucking me? *fingers crossed*

He must be so charming that u have already made plans for the both of u for next week..! 

On 1/15/2022 at 9:12 PM, Guest northbtm said:

Alamak, u cross finger for this ar? 🤣

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

counter