Male HQ

Encounters with China & Indian Foreign Workers & Workers Dorms Discussion (Compiled)

Guest HgSeek

Guest Horny sucker

With almost all restrictions lifted, all cocks are out to play!  I bet a lot of horny guys waiting to be serviced, wanting their cock heads to be polished by talented suckers 

i noticed that because this thread is suddenly booming, random onlookers are saying many gays are into FW.

actually no, many gays still look down on FW. the attitudes here are reflective of major society.

the ones who appreciate FW is still a small group, hence we have this dedicated thread, because it is so niche.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

On 4/26/2022 at 5:57 PM, durianking said:

yesterday I stopover at Kallang toilet about 7pm, nothing one and all the urinals are parted, did I go to the wrong toilet?

Covid just relaxed, not many fw back yet. Anywy normally weekends after 8pm after they makan then look for sex. We don't do it inside the toilets de. You must know first where to go out for sex, hotel or back lanes or the park. You must be thick skin to walk in and out a few times then they recognise you are tikopek looking for sex. They no handsome one but very good fuck. Don't play play if you cannot tahan them. They hoot until u walking yyy.

On 4/27/2022 at 8:54 AM, tomcat said:

i noticed that because this thread is suddenly booming, random onlookers are saying many gays are into FW.

actually no, many gays still look down on FW. the attitudes here are reflective of major society.

the ones who appreciate FW is still a small group, hence we have this dedicated thread, because it is so niche.

Farrer park mrt toilet got even this angmo uncle also regular. Heard people say he member here also.

Guest Guest

yesterday I stopover at Kallang toilet about 7pm, nothing one and all the urinals are parted, did I go to the wrong toilet?

Lol.

Someone ever said Kallang MRT very cruisy and I replied by saying that comment is misleading - the layout of the toilet is not conducive.  

Guest Derelict
On 4/27/2022 at 8:54 AM, tomcat said:

So where to get them?  I should go station outside which dorm? Pls tell

On 4/28/2022 at 3:33 AM, Guest Derelict said:

haha, seriously? i need to teach people how to hook up now?

you do realise these people are not zoo animals parked at one spot, that you can go and visit.

just because they are there today, does not mean they are there tomorrow.

just pray to Guanyin and try your best bah. maybe good karma will bring good bangla?

lol

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Guest Derelict
On 4/28/2022 at 9:52 PM, tomcat said:

you do realise these people are not zoo animals parked at one spot, that you can go and visit.

just pray to Guanyin and try your best bah. maybe good karma will bring good bangla?

lol

Chee bye lah you.  I know they are not zoo animals. I think you are mah.... Pray your Chee bye lah...

On 4/28/2022 at 3:33 AM, Guest Derelict said:

On 4/28/2022 at 9:52 PM, tomcat said:

lol

On 4/29/2022 at 12:29 AM, Guest Derelict said:

Chee bye lah you.  I know they are not zoo animals. I think you are mah.... Pray your Chee bye lah...

I think you deserve to get suan,

There are fishes everywhere in the sea.

If you good at catching fish, you don't need people to spoon feed you one.

Still must ask which station and which dorm?

Imagine he tells you which station and dorm (in a public forum), and all the buayas go to his hunting ground to catch the fishes and makan the fishes, then he eat what?

Use your brains lah. If it were you, would you tell?

Own self never thinks yet want to scold people for not telling you.

Really sebeh jialak.

On 4/25/2022 at 9:36 AM, KelvinRaj said:

Can anyone let me know FW dorm where? Can easily get dates? Especially BANGLADESHI? 

Same for you lah.  Never use brains.

Anyone who puts a location, sure kenna duped one.

Who will be so stupid to share where to catch the fishes?

See what I mean.

Another one never use brains.

Kenna duped.

Edited by GachiMuchi

On 4/29/2022 at 1:45 AM, GachiMuchi said:

Imagine he tells you which station and dorm (in a public forum), and all the buayas go to his hunting ground to catch the fishes and makan the fishes, then he eat what?

Use your brains lah. If it were you, would you tell?

Own self never thinks yet want to scold people for not telling you.

Really sebeh jialak.

it's not so much i scared nothing to eat - brother sister all must share, no problem.

it's more that even if say, then they complain "why not nice like last time?" "XYZ can be better!"

"why the meat so tough?" "why the meat so smelly?" "why you lie to me?

"Guanyin will punish all wrongdoers!" "Karma will get you bij"

"you are a liar!" "you are a storyteller!" etc etc etc all day nong.

Guanyin will end up get involved in BlowingWind always.

the unofficial patron saint of humsup lao ah kua also rolling her eyes lol

live and let live 👍

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Guest guest
On 4/13/2022 at 2:48 AM, tomcat said:

damn, hooked a nice foreign worker and had 2 sessions with him. here goes:

he is my first sikh, wears turban and with very piercing light brown eyes. for most, he will look very very scary, but man, for me, it was a major turn on! i knew him from another worker, we met awhile chit chat, but afterwards i got his number and chat him up. all i needed to say was "Hi Daddy" and he already replied, "Hi Dear". from there, I knew he was all in. either i dropped a lot of signals, or the other worker was already telling him about me. 

our first meet, he picked me up in a lorry. supposed to play in industrial area but he brought me to the back entrance/parking lot of a nature park. it was already about 9pm, so a little bit of warning bells, but i still proceeded. i already know i can fight and run if i have to, haha. 

but it turned out so hot. after parking, i couldnt keep my hands off, so i already grabbed his package inside the vehicle. all he did was smirk and wink, and hopped out. i literally followed him like a puppy. we simply walked down a dirt path, and he spun me around, pushed me down and into his crotch. kinda rude, but hot. seconds later, his dick was already out. and in the little light, i can already tell it was a nice one. very fair like angmoh dick. the scent was deep and masculine, but he was very clean. i sucked him like a hungry ghost, and he grabbed my chest, tweaked my nipples. he said they feel like breasts, which i was glad to hear that he enjoyed them. i asked him to put saliva on my nipples, he did and i moaned, and he called me a slut. 

soon it was time to fuck. i pulled down my shorts, did a hit of pops and let him enter me. the public risk really added to the fun. midway, we had to stop and hide cos there were some night cyclists passing through. they did not see us and eventually, we were back on the main path. he literally pulled me by my cock and hair, pushed me down, slapped my face with his dick. it was the closest i ever came to actual rape, and he spoke so dirty, with "suck daddy, baby", "u like daddy cock" in that thick accent.

after a while i heck care, and just went down on all fours on the grass. he kept pounding and abusing my tits. i just let him use my hole. every hit on my prostate i squeeze my ass more for him. eventually he got the message, and just stayed inside and just grind-fucked me. grind deeper until i was whimpering him to stop. in my mind, i knew i had to bring this guy to a hotel, with an actual bed.

I was so happy with him because usually horny foreign workers cum very fast, but he gave me a good fucking that was not too long or too short. after a while we were both ready to cum. and respectfully, he came outside of my hole, but then he caught me by surprise when he fingered me to see how wet i was without any cum inside. from his moaning reaction, i realised it was kind of his fetish, so i pushed out whatever assjuice i could, which sputtered and farted. he was really into it and i was happy to oblige.

because our meetup was so spontaneous, all i had with me was keys, phone and pops. no tissue to wipe, so i just had to scoop up and shake off the most of his cum on my back and ass, and rewear my shorts. it was only at home, after my shower, that i smelt the mess, and it was the most turn-on fragrant ass cum i ever smelled. and i am not even into smell fetish - but it was so strong and fragrant, i used it to jack off the very same night again, sniffing it and reliving the experience. 

he was not hot in the conventional sense, and much leaner than i like my guys. usually i dont even mind a dadbod or small belly, but my instincts about the dude was right. he was a A+ fucker, and we were a perfect fit in terms of sexual chemistry. 

the reception was a bit cold after, which is normal for straight guys, but it only took a few days before he was replying and entertaining my daddy talk. best part is when he replied, "yes, my boy baby", my asshole twitched with happiness, haha.

i wished the affair went on longer, but i only had 1 more session with him before it ended. if anyone wants to hear more of why it ended, or on session no 2 itself, do comment and will share it. i miss my sikh fucker so much!

Not very well written, ok story, quite fake 

Guest may

Talking to Bangla just now, he said he not interested in boy when I told him I was interested in him. Managed to grope his jeans' nice bulge, nice bod and chest, about 1.75m. Said he was going to the doctor for shoulder pain. After he declined me, he went to sit on along stone bench at pavement so I talked to him again. He said not interested but I touched his bulge several times it's hard leh haha, say one thing mean one thing. Anyway he say no and left quickly, I did not pursue, there are so many yummy Bangla around hehe

Guest South Asian Guru?

Indians are more open-minded when it comes to homo sex.

Banglas are much harder to decipher cus some of them are so religious yet so horny - they would frequent you but will block your number after every session, you gotta be patient with Banglas - its worth it i tell you guys.

Guest guest kaypoh
On 5/9/2022 at 9:30 AM, Guest may said:

Talking to Bangla just now, he said he not interested in boy when I told him I was interested in him. Managed to grope his jeans' nice bulge, nice bod and chest, about 1.75m. Said he was going to the doctor for shoulder pain. After he declined me, he went to sit on along stone bench at pavement so I talked to him again. He said not interested but I touched his bulge several times it's hard leh haha, say one thing mean one thing. Anyway he say no and left quickly, I did not pursue, there are so many yummy Bangla around hehe

wow creepy much??? people already said not interested leh

On 5/16/2022 at 8:54 AM, robocopshsh said:

Any of you know a good place where you can tease some workers?

Outside their dorms. Put on the most sexiest pair of trunks u can find. One that looks like u're wearing nothing. Give your best striptease performance for them.. 

Do Not share links by 3rd party posters. e.g. Mustshare news, Singapore incident, etc. 

These are considered "stolen" pics or videos taken without the permission of persons.
The link is not from their own account but from a 3rd party source and posted online without their permission.

We will not help circulate such post without the subject's permission.

Guest Funtastic

Paya lebar mrt every Sunday. Why ?? Coz many indo maids congregate there and like bees to flowers, many banglas and singh flock there too. If u willing to pay, can nego for some hot hunky muscular ones who may f u if the price is right.

Guest Desi Expert

Ugh! There’s this 1 really hot indian guy near my office - tall (prolly 182cm, young, goodlooking and long lean body) Its so hard to get his number as the tables are easily exposed to their bosses and the place gets crowded very easily!!! I hope i get his contact number before he disappears in the resto he is working in.

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve been trying to get this bangla attention for days now.. new contractor took over my tc and this guy always clean my corridor. He’ll always greet me when he happen to see me when cleaning outside my unit. I usually wear boxers then nowadays I wear my panties/thongs and purposely let him see. He’ll still greet me and I make small talk with him. He didn’t seem to mind. Been trying to get him inside my unit. But his English is very limited.

Guest Gross
On 5/29/2022 at 11:28 AM, Chup said:

I’ve been trying to get this bangla attention for days now.. new contractor took over my tc and this guy always clean my corridor. He’ll always greet me when he happen to see me when cleaning outside my unit. I usually wear boxers then nowadays I wear my panties/thongs and purposely let him see. He’ll still greet me and I make small talk with him. He didn’t seem to mind. Been trying to get him inside my unit. But his English is very limited.

poor him having to put up with this. He is not in any position to ‘seem to mind’ because he is a low-paid migrant worker. If he need this job, what is he going to do other than be polite?

He is trying to do his job and you are taking advantage of your position. Leave him alone.

Last night I was walking from Bedok Reservoir Park towards Kaki Bukit MRT, and I decided to head towards the viaduct nearby, which I know have foreign workers gathering underneath it at times after dark. It was a rather way passage from one end to the other, and somewhere in the middle section, I saw 2 Indian guys, 1 standing and 1 sitting in front of him very closely. One could easily tell they were either cruising for having oral sex, so I kept a distance and observe. Indeed they were. To cut the story short, I blow both of them, but they didn't cum. Bcos it was painful kneeling down on a bed of pebbles.. 😂😂

Guest guest

I had the chance to walk around one of the dorms last night.  I must say it is  quite promising.  A lot of pple around the area even after 10pm.  They don't seem to have a curfew.  But!  If you don't have a place or car, there's no place for fun.  

Guest Guest
On 6/1/2022 at 2:22 PM, Guest guest said:

I had the chance to walk around one of the dorms last night.  I must say it is  quite promising.  A lot of pple around the area even after 10pm.  They don't seem to have a curfew.  But!  If you don't have a place or car, there's no place for fun.  

Word of caution though....I saw some guys sitting around eating dinner. After a while, one guy stood up, walked towards the wall of the pavement and urinated.  Then he walked back and resumed eating and chatting.  If hygiene is not an issue then you can approach them loh 

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • 10 months later...
Guest Kian Ann

Anyone here having a liking of those india/bangla migrant workers like me? Let me share my sexperience:

Just opposite where I worked there was a foreign workers dormitory and one day i left the workplace. Like around 11pm and when i saw 2 foreign workers from the dormitory performing oral sex on a deserted corner outside the dorm and I went towards them and unzip my pants exposing my underwear. I can see them steam liao and I brought them back to my workplace (there is no security in the building btw) and we choose a quiet spot in my workplace to have orgy and the sexperience was memorable. :o

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest Kian Ann said:

Anyone here having a liking of those india/bangla migrant workers like me? Let me share my sexperience:

Just opposite where I worked there was a foreign workers dormitory and one day i left the workplace. Like around 11pm and when i saw 2 foreign workers from the dormitory performing oral sex on a deserted corner outside the dorm and I went towards them and unzip my pants exposing my underwear. I can see them steam liao and I brought them back to my workplace (there is no security in the building btw) and we choose a quiet spot in my workplace to have orgy and the sexperience was memorable. :o

Don’t you have cctvs installed at your workplace though there are no security guards?

Guest Kian Ann
16 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Don’t you have cctvs installed at your workplace though there are no security guards?

Yes there are CCTV but I know the blind spots in my workplace where CCTVs will not cover it.

Guest Guest
20 hours ago, pthc said:

The ones I encountered, they are all very straight.

Yes all fuck me like a whore. Then they left without looking back.  I feel so cheap and happy

Guest Breed sia
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Yes all fuck me like a whore. Then they left without looking back.  I feel so cheap and happy

They got breed you or not? Must be nice to carry their baby inside... Some migrant workers have very nice feature. Strong jawline. Handsome even. It's a waste they don't become model. Maybe this is why Singaporean loves to fetish all this hard working labor... 

They labor their love to build our country. We let them breed us for that love. Haha 

Guest Guest
12 hours ago, Guest Breed sia said:

They got breed you or not? Must be nice to carry their baby inside... Some migrant workers have very nice feature. Strong jawline. Handsome even. It's a waste they don't become model. Maybe this is why Singaporean loves to fetish all this hard working labor... 

They labor their love to build our country. We let them breed us for that love. Haha 

Of course must breed.  Not a choice.

Guest Author
On 5/14/2023 at 10:18 AM, Guest Kian Ann said:

more fantasy fiction 

Guest Will
10 hours ago, Guest keling lover said:

those manly south asian workers make me wet.

Yes, I wish I am a Pinoy maid that they will fuck their brains out 

Guest Leak liao

I dunno whether to believe all this fantasy or not. By my closest real experience was at Yishun mrt toilet where there is a bangka worker at the urinal. He doesn't seem Singaporean Indian and he was on the phone... So the phone was like prop on his left ear etc. It's the 2nd urinal to the corner.. 

So I took the last urinal at the corner at the left side and since he is on the phone on his left ear. He is slightly slanted to the right side... 

So I took a peep at his cock.. 

It was hard and he is stroking it. I know he doing it on purpose... Ofc I scared to do anything la. I pretend to pee long long while I observe his cock. He is very dark but the cock head very pink. I find it cute. Thicc. 

But he didn't notice me or was doing it for show or what... But when the door open and someone came in. He quickly got closer to the urinal to hide his cock you know... And since the other guy was like waiting... For the urinal... Or cubicle. I thought maybe I should leave to avoid suspicison. 

It was a Friday like 1140 pm. I went back the next Friday hoping it's a routine for him but I never saw him. I started to visit the mrt toilet after that. Last time I avoided the toilet cause can just go home pee. 

Now I purposely go toilet everytime I go mrt just to see whether I lucky to encounter any masturbating worker or not. 

Damn maybe I also have a fascination for bangla cock. 

Guest curious
14 hours ago, auscent said:

Got!

One time, I was at CC toilet. While pissing, then the South Asian cleaner tried to steal looks at my tool. Im like, oh might as well. Let it hang loose. He immediately locked the toilet and knelt in front of me.

this is so hott!!

Guest Slave for white
20 minutes ago, whitefuck said:

Yup. daddy used to be based in Trivandrum.  Love it

Daddy. Can you breed me? I want your baby batter inside me. 

Guest Disgusted

See so many bottom comments here acting like whores, disgrace to singaporeans. From the way they type sounds like those disgusting old men that like to loiter in pubic toilets, yuck!!

Guest Guest
19 hours ago, Guest Disgusted said:

See so many bottom comments here acting like whores, disgrace to singaporeans. From the way they type sounds like those disgusting old men that like to loiter in pubic toilets, yuck!!

How you know their Nationality?  They can be from any country who happens to like these workers.  Are you an old man trying to get cocks but not successful?

You sounded like those hypocrites who chide others yet are themselves looking for sex..... Yucks 

Guest Guest

I'm Chinese S'porean, and I also have a thing for these sexy and manly S Asian migrant workers here.

But I find it hard to penetrate (pun intended) their community due to many factors e.g. language, culture, different industries, etc.

Also, as someone mentioned, many of them are straight, or at least straight-acting.

I think even the gay ones are afraid to try anything too wild in case they get arrested and deported back to their home country. Also, their culture tends to be quite traditional and homophobic, so they would suppress their gayness so that they won't be ostracised by their community.

I had fun with a few.  My experience is most of them (1) prefer anal to BJ, (2) they don't like you to touch/lick/suck their body, nipple, balls (maybe they don't want to appear or feel like being "played"), (3)  they shoot into your mouth without informing and (4) they try not to moan or make noise

Edited by LoveSide

i bumped into 2 indian workers at the Farrer Park mrt station toilet.  they were modern sikhs without turban but they were wearing the silver bangle around their wrists.  one was standing at the same row as me as was urinating and showing off his dick at the same time.  it wasn't erect but was long and thick.  i smiled at him and he laughed then shouted something to his friend in their language.  the friend walked over and stood beside me, took my hand and left it at his crotch.  i pressed the bulge and gave out a gasp - it was humongous.  he laughed and asked, "how much you give?"  I shook my head and said only free sex.  he walked away with his friend.

about 10 mins later they both walked in again and asked me for $10 and I can touch both their cocks.  so i said ok and where.  they led me to a top floor toilet at city square mall.  in the cubicle they lowered their pants and underwear and let me stroke their cocks until both were hard and erect and extremely long and thick - one was about 6.5 or 7 inches and the younger one (looks to be in his early 20s) was definitely at least 9inches long but slender.  then the older one said, "give me another $10 and you can suck." so i gave them each another $10 and was on my knees happily chomping on 2 delicious Indian sausages until they shot their goo down my throat.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Guest Author
4 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

i bumped into 2 indian workers at the Farrer Park mrt station toilet.  they were modern sikhs without turban but they were wearing the silver bangle around their wrists.  one was standing at the same row as me as was urinating and showing off his dick at the same time.  it wasn't erect but was long and thick.  i smiled at him and he laughed then shouted something to his friend in their language.  the friend walked over and stood beside me, took my hand and left it at his crotch.  i pressed the bulge and gave out a gasp - it was humongous.  he laughed and asked, "how much you give?"  I shook my head and said only free sex.  he walked away with his friend.

about 10 mins later they both walked in again and asked me for $10 and I can touch both their cocks.  so i said ok and where.  they led me to a top floor toilet at city square mall.  in the cubicle they lowered their pants and underwear and let me stroke their cocks until both were hard and erect and extremely long and thick - one was about 6.5 or 7 inches and the younger one (looks to be in his early 20s) was definitely at least 9inches long but slender.  then the older one said, "give me another $10 and you can suck." so i gave them each another $10 and was on my knees happily chomping on 2 delicious Indian sausages until they shot their goo down my throat.

more fiction from the resident fantasist 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.