Male HQ

Encounters with China & Indian Foreign Workers & Workers Dorms Discussion (Compiled)

Guest HgSeek

Guest Guest
On 7/14/2011 at 2:32 PM, GachiMuchi said:

Go Geylang and offer to suck them for free or pay them to suck for them. I can say, out of 100 guys you approach, there will bound to be guys who will let you suck either for free or when you pay them. More if you pay them.

Of course, you may get more than a suck, maybe get stab or get rob or if you are lucky, get gang raped by a bunch of them. Er, but first you might want to dress up a bit first. I think since they go Geylang, they are looking for women. So at the very least, look like a women. Don't scare them till their cock go soft ok. Your hit rate will get higher if you looks like a chio bu and they can't tell if you ware a man or a women.

Good luck to you.

Nonsense. You are stupid

Guest Guest

Go Geylang and offer to suck them for free or pay them to suck for them. I can say, out of 100 guys you approach, there will bound to be guys who will let you suck either for free or when you pay them. More if you pay them.

Of course, you may get more than a suck, maybe get stab or get rob or if you are lucky, get gang raped by a bunch of them. Er, but first you might want to dress up a bit first. I think since they go Geylang, they are looking for women. So at the very least, look like a women. Don't scare them till their cock go soft ok. Your hit rate will get higher if you looks like a chio bu and they can't tell if you ware a man or a women.

Good luck to you.

Nonsense. You are stupid

Guest Guest1

Good luck to you.

Nonsense. You are stupid

Guest 会射精的美眉

小妹想尽地主之谊,在此广发英雄帖,为各路客工免费降火、泄欲。任你玩,敢敢来报名!

Guest Ahmed

It is very difficult for me to hook up with Chinese men. Also due to long history of conflicts between my country and India, I avoid hooking up with Indian men.

my regular china guy  has return home ..miss him so much ..young lean fit and goodlooking ..

anyone knows where this kind of men from china hang out ??

thanks

have already posted my story with him here before ...but would like to share with you guys  again , as he has already went back home and I;m startingto miss him ..

he joined my company as a delivery guy .. the first time I saw him , I was hard ..

there he was standing in front of me ..all of 22 years old ...tall , lean body and a very handsome face ...

I wanted so much to hold him and kiss him and fuck him ..

but I cant .

and from that day on , I was always thinking of a way to get him home and enjoy his body .

the ideas never left my mind for a day , and I thought I can only have him in my dream ...

than the opportunity came one day ..

see he was in good term with this lady from  the office and when I heard that she was leaving the office ,

I started a plan ...

the day before , I have already called the lady if she want to meet up for a drink ..but she deny ,

and I told her that don't tell X that she cant make it , I cook up story that X having problem back home and I wanted to buy him drink to cheer him up ..

and she said okay ..

than I call X and told him that she wanted him to be around for her farwell dinner and drink ,

which he agreed .

that day came .. it was a sat , and I pick him up around 6pm and drove him to the drinking hole ,

I told X that she was hold up by friends and will join us later ..

I started to order beers and mix with red wine for X , he didn't deny .. thought he said that he doesn't want to drink too much ,

but I told him to be a man and drink that ..

before long , he has already forget about her , and I can tell that X was getting a little drunk from the wine .

but to be sure that I will have him for the night ,

I didn't stop the beers and wine . till he was totally wasted and started throw out ..

I knew than that that's it ..

I got the staff to help me carry him to my car ..

and drove him to my place ..

along the way ..I carress his body and kisses him ..all the while he was gone and has no ideas what I was doing to him ..

by the time I reach home I got my maids to help to carry him to my room ,

there he was ..totally gone and totally mine ...

I took my time to undress him ..

well what I can tell you guys is that I had the best time of my life with him that night ..

he was totally mine ...

I took pictures and video of him ,

the next morning he woke up and was asking why he had only his underwaer on ...hahaha

I didn't tell him anything ..

we had breakfast before I send him home...

it happened few years ago ..

but I really miss him a lot ...

Guest wrong

That's a fantasy story I hope ... 'cos what was described was punishable by law.

I prefer to read stories between willing parties, especially when it involves a str8 hot guy.

There is this Myanmar guy who works for the pest control company. He comes by our office once every fortnight to do the rounds.  My God, I just love his looks - early 20s, lean and fit, dark complexion, eurasian looking (he must be of mixed parentage), spiky hair, tattoo around his neck and I supposed down the rest of his body too.  The tattoos - these things turn me on.  And yes, the way he swaggers in and out of the office, staring straight into my eyes each time he passes me by, exuding so much sex appeal.

Can't wait for the chance to lay my hands on his dick! Can't see his body as he dons overalls while working.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

8 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

There is this Myanmar guy who works for the pest control company. He comes by our office once every fortnight to do the rounds.  My God, I just love his looks - early 20s, lean and fit, dark complexion, eurasian looking (he must be of mixed parentage), spiky hair, tattoo around his neck and I supposed down the rest of his body too.  The tattoos - these things turn me on.  And yes, the way he swaggers in and out of the office, staring straight into my eyes each time he passes me by, exuding so much sex appeal.

Can't wait for the chance to lay my hands on his dick! Can't see his body as he dons overalls while working.

What's your plan to bed him?

Guest ahchao

In invididualistic of Singapore society where staring or even take a glance at somone is considered rude and dislike by the locals but seems ok with foreign workers?

Guest 鸡排妹

But everyone of them like to suck my neh neh......I screamed and screamed....they just continued licking and sucking my neh neh....until I song song......

On 4/13/2017 at 6:51 PM, Guest Plan said:

What's your plan to bed him?

thinking of inviting him out for drinks one of these friday nites. then make him so tipsy and bring him home to my place to sleep over.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Missionary rape is when you're face to face with you on top. Aaaaaaand you're both going, "Oh god...Ooo oh god....Oh my god! Oh my god! OH MY GAWWWWD!"

Motion rape is when you do it on a water bed. Better get the seasickness pills ready first, though.

Stationary rape and stationery rape are two different things, too, of course.

Old and experienced but always ready for naughty fun! 

• 1 month later...
Guest Good
1 hour ago, GachiMuchi said:

Lead to things like what...fungus infection? STD? Cough & Flu? Hepatitis??

Why do you say this...? Are you racist? These things are in all races. Have you never had a flu before? 

You sound like envy, to be so spiteful! :smokin:

5 minutes ago, Guest Good said:

Why do you say this...? Are you racist? These things are in all races. Have you never had a flu before? 

You sound like envy, to be so spiteful! :smokin:

"Lead to so many things".  It's just a question.  Don't over think it and make it racial.

Could lead to you getting robbed, tied up, fucked till you autocum, getting caught, your ass open flower...etc.

Guest Good
13 minutes ago, GachiMuchi said:

"Lead to so many things".  It's just a question.  Don't over think it and make it racial.

Could lead to you getting robbed, tied up, fucked till you autocum, getting caught, your ass open flower...etc.

Ah-ha! Now you go to defensive behaviour, I called you on your negative comment, and you cannot take it... as for getting robbed, tied-up etc. are you serious? You are a nutter. 

28 minutes ago, GachiMuchi said:

Hahahaha.ass open flower.hahahahhaa

I like this.

18 minutes ago, Guest Good said:

Ah-ha! Now you go to defensive behaviour, I called you on your negative comment, and you cannot take it... as for getting robbed, tied-up etc. are you serious? You are a nutter. 

I have better imagination than you that's all. Not defensive. To those who likes to be tied up, whipped, cum controlled or backside open flower is not negative. It's heaven. 

So the person who is negative is you.

Guest Good
12 minutes ago, GachiMuchi said:

I have better imagination than you that's all. Not defensive. To those who likes to be tied up, whipped, cum controlled or backside open flower is not negative. It's heaven. 

So the person who is negative is you.

So, let me get this right... you respond with a hideously negative, nasty response, I call you out over it... and now I'm the negative one? You can twist it anyway you want... STD, hepatitis - you nasty peice of work. 

Oh, and for the record, I love being tied up. 

2 hours ago, Guest Good said:

So, let me get this right... you respond with a hideously negative, nasty response, I call you out over it... and now I'm the negative one? You can twist it anyway you want... STD, hepatitis - you nasty peice of work. 

Oh, and for the record, I love being tied up. 

Hahaha. see what I mean?

Guest LuvHim

I can't believe I m in luv with tis China worker fr Xinjiang working in my dad's company. He is abt 1.85 tall, a buff build like those rugby or water polo player n fair skin with facial stubble. He stay in 1 of e room above our shophouse. It was a off day on Sunday n I went back shophouse for some documents. I went upstairs n notice his room door was open ajar. I peeped n saw he was oni wearing a blue underwear sleeping inside. His bulge was big with a clear outline of his cock on e underwear. I started gog closer to him after tat day.

I booked a chalet in pasir ris after sometime when we r more close n asked him along. We checked in on fri evening n spent e nite in e room watching TV n conversation after e dinner. Nothing happened but I took a step further by wearing oni underwear in e room n he did follow. The next day after we went for a swim, we went back to our room for shower. I stripped naked inside e room n took my time to search my bag for things. He saw my naked but did not follow n I went into e toilet for shower. After 5mins I shouted for him n he came standing in his grey swimming trunk outside e toilet. He reali look good in his trunk, big protruding bulge n a nice grow line of hair under his belly button into e trunk. I asked him if he wanted to share e water with me as e room aircon was cold. He told me not to worry he can wait.

When I was feeling a bit disappointed, he walked in n say he wanted to pee. He stood in front e toilet bowl n fliped open e side of his trunk n his cock jumped out. Urine started flowing out his cock, he has a long fair cock with fat meaty shaft n part of glans coming out e his foreskin. I got a semi hard after seeing n he went out after finishing. I came out e toilet with a semi hard toweling dry myself at e door. He was sitting at e chair reading magazine n told him he may go for his now. He saw my semi when standing up fr chair walking towards me n have a quick stare at me but I pretended nothing happened. He forgotten his towel n came out to his bag to get it while I was standing near e bed towel dry my cock. My cock was more harden than juz now when I was drying n he saw when picking his towel. 

I was sitting on e bed naked playing with my fone till he came out. He came holding e towel covering his cock area n went to his bag to search for an underwear. He put down his towel n search his bag while I was admiring his naked back n butt. I went standing next to him pretending I nid something fr my bag. He got a shock when I appear next to him. He had a harden too, a fat n long straight pointing harden cock I saw. He was a bit shy n tried to cover. I told him not to be shy abt as mine was oso hard too.

I told him frankly I wanted to feel his harden cock. He smile n kept quiet n sit on e edge of e bed towel drying his hair. As e towel was covering his head when he was drying his hair,  I went over n hold his harden cock. He was awkward but didn't stop me. I stroked him a few times then pushed him lie on e bed n I bent over to suck his harden. He was quite sensitive, he oozed some sperm after few stroking n a few mouth of suck. I got up thinking tat he has no fun, cum in last than 2mins! n he grabs onto my hand saying he was no done yet. He spoke in Chinese asking if he could enter me n I let him. I luv cuddling him hard with my legs locked onto his waist in missionary. I m amazed he was able to cum 3 times, first time he oozed some cum, second time he cum in condom after banging me n third time after removed his rubber he keep edging me till he cum again.

We had regular sex after tat day. I went to his room above my dad's shophouse for sex whenever we nid it. 

Guest Good
16 hours ago, cutejack said:

Yucksss..dont humilate gays la.sex can b clean too.sweaty n sticky.i m gonna throw out

Everyone has their own taste... who are you to judge? Answer that! 

Guest Good
1 hour ago, cutejack said:

My point of view.wat is that to answer u

U sound like......cool dude

Yes, I'm a cool dude... no judgement from me. Many people judge too much... opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. :D

5 hours ago, Guest Good said:

Yes, I'm a cool dude... no judgement from me. Many people judge too much... opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. :D

TOTALLY AGREE....... ONLY HYPOCRITE who are adverse and talk about smells etc. etc. but yet follow and comment negatively here.  He wants attentions obviously....

18 hours ago, ManManly said:

TOTALLY AGREE....... ONLY HYPOCRITE who are adverse and talk about smells etc. etc. but yet follow and comment negatively here.  He wants attentions obviously....

Exactly, I also sense some are jealous of my sexy, dirty fun! You do it your way, and I'll do it my dirty, kinky way! Yum! 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest PRC Cock Hunter

Guys, as a connoisseur of cocks, I feel duty-bound to share my findings. After all, good things must share, right? 

My boyfriend and I decided to go on a "field-trip" to Chinatown one Sunday as we were bored of our usual routine. We wanted to try our luck and pick up a hot PRC construction worker (the manly type) for some 3some fun. 2 cocks to play with is better than 1 right? 

We went just for fun and didn't expect any success, but lo and behold the place was filled with so many hot and fit PRC men!! Their lean bodies are toned from all the manual labour! DAMN FUCKABLE. FYI we stationed ourselves at People's Park Centre. The best place to sit at is a table in front of the Mala Hot Pot stall bcos it's damn popular with the China guys. You can eat and eyeball them at the same time. 

We saw so many hot guys but in the end we chickened out cos they were in groups. Don't want to kena beaten up. It was overall a very satisfying trip! 

Guest Micky

LOL.  For those who aren't in town but in the north, head over to Admiralty Place during weekends especially evenings.  Loads of PRC workers there, of the high quality variety.  They know the cruising grounds too.  Had some hot action with a couple of them.

Guest Guest

I met tis PRC guy at palawan beach. He was bold, fit bods wif washboard abs wearing square trunk sitting on e beach while his fellows fren were inside e water playing. He went to e toilet n I followed him. He was passing urine n I stood next to him. I peep at his hairy cock n he saw me peeping. We flipped our own cock till erected at e urinal. I signal him into e cubicle n gave him a good suck. I started licking fr his nipples down his abs then his erected cock. He spit out huge loads of cum into my mouth. 

16 hours ago, Guest Micky said:

LOL.  For those who aren't in town but in the north, head over to Admiralty Place during weekends especially evenings.  Loads of PRC workers there, of the high quality variety.  They know the cruising grounds too.  Had some hot action with a couple of them.

Admiralty Place is which part of admiralty exactly? or the location is indeed call Admiralty Place?

• G_M changed the title to Encounters with China & Indian Foreign Workers & Workers Dorms Discussion (Compiled)
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.