Male HQ

Encounters with China & Indian Foreign Workers & Workers Dorms Discussion (Compiled)

Guest HgSeek

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, yuquidam said:

Had first and only encounter with a China worker  (condo cleaner). Not really a good looker but more the "country" look. Coincidentally, also late 30s or abt 40. Lean and fit wearing wedding band. 

First met him at condo toilet as i was washing my dick and he came in to wash his hands. We both smiled and nodded and he continued washing his hands while eyes peeled on my dick which rose to meet his eyes LOL. 

I then went under the shower with door open and he continued chatting with me as i stood under the shower, lightly playing with my throbbing cock. After 10 min chat he asked if i needed help. Well, we rendered help to each other for last 4 yrs before he returned to China just this April.. and we too didn't ask each other for money LOL 

New cleaner also abt same age but much fitter, a skinhead, tanned and looks rather straight and beng though not wearing wedding band.... just wondering ...LOL

time to test the water 

Guest Tasty
On 07/03/2016 at 5:16 PM, Guest said:

Nope, his armpit has got no odour. It's only the manly smell which really turned me on

I love dirty CN man armpits to make love to them! 

• G_M changed the title to Encounters with China & Indian Foreign Workers & Workers Dorms Discussion (Compiled)
On 11/07/2017 at 0:31 PM, Guest China said:

Fantasizing many China workers giving me facial in their dorm... 

Yes! All that smelly tasty dicks shooting! Yum! 

33 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Some buses have a lot more prc workers taking than others. When the bus gets very crowded, sometimes the hand will get in contact with their privates'. 

So,shiok or not?lol

Actually they r more cute n innocent.only cleanliness wise not so good

Guest Guest
On 25/06/2017 at 4:14 PM, Guest Micky said:

LOL.  For those who aren't in town but in the north, head over to Admiralty Place during weekends especially evenings.  Loads of PRC workers there, of the high quality variety.  They know the cruising grounds too.  Had some hot action with a couple of them.

Yep, Admiralty Place toilet is damn fucking hot! Got sucked by a fit toned handsome China construction worker in his late 30s and he swallowed my load

Guest Guest
1 minute ago, Caligymguy said:

which toilet

The one next to Prime supermarket. Usually you hook up there and adjourn to the quieter floors above the wet market

Guest Choudoufu
4 hours ago, Guest Witness said:

Smelly dicks covered with unwashed smegma, stinky breath, spitting all over the place, and the aroma of cigarettes oozing from every pore of their bodies. Yuck. No thanks.

It's like Sticky Tofu, many love it, also many hate it. 

Guest Tomato
26 minutes ago, Guest sluttyBoi said:

Hooked 1 there . Thug looking, not fat just meaty build with invisible 6 packs. He brought me back to his rented flat nereby n screw me there.

It was a Sunday i remember & when I entered his bedroom it was a 4 pax shared room with 2 double deck beds inside.

I saw his mate was sleeping on top the double deck bed on the left side n i asked him where he sleeping n he pointed the right side lower deck.

He closed the bedroom door n stripped totally naked. I told him his mate was sleeping n he told me not to worry. After laying down on his bed he pulled the curtain on bed n we started hugging n kissing inside. After a good time sucking his big hard cock he took out condom n KY under his matress n started screwing me.

Half way i heard someone came back n entered our room but he did not stop. It was another china room mate, he pulled the curtain abit n saw us fucking inside. After we are done he pulled open the curtain then sit on the edge of the bed removing his condom n cleaning his cock with toilet paper.

While i was cleaning myself on his bed i saw his china mate who just came back sitting on his bed below the sleeping mate playing his phone. He was wearing only his underwear. He came over to my side after his mate stood up, covering himself with towel n went toilet. I gave him a smile n he stripped off his underwear showing me his hard cock. He went over to close the door n return to fuck me. 

The first guy who fucked me return back to room after his bathe. He closed the door n stood next to his bed watching us fucking while towel drying himself. His cock was still hard then. He bent inside to his lower deck bed asking me to suck him again while his mate was fucking me. Enjoying that afternoon fuck feast.

Did they fuck you based on their need for sex (regardless of gender) or lust for men?

On 25/06/2017 at 6:46 PM, Guest Guest said:

I met tis PRC guy at palawan beach. He was bold, fit bods wif washboard abs wearing square trunk sitting on e beach while his fellows fren were inside e water playing. He went to e toilet n I followed him. He was passing urine n I stood next to him. I peep at his hairy cock n he saw me peeping. We flipped our own cock till erected at e urinal. I signal him into e cubicle n gave him a good suck. I started licking fr his nipples down his abs then his erected cock. He spit out huge loads of cum into my mouth. 

Nice man. 

15 hours ago, Guest sluttyBoi said:

Hooked 1 there . Thug looking, not fat just meaty build with invisible 6 packs. He brought me back to his rented flat nereby n screw me there.

It was a Sunday i remember & when I entered his bedroom it was a 4 pax shared room with 2 double deck beds inside.

I saw his mate was sleeping on top the double deck bed on the left side n i asked him where he sleeping n he pointed the right side lower deck.

He closed the bedroom door n stripped totally naked. I told him his mate was sleeping n he told me not to worry. After laying down on his bed he pulled the curtain on bed n we started hugging n kissing inside. After a good time sucking his big hard cock he took out condom n KY under his matress n started screwing me.

Half way i heard someone came back n entered our room but he did not stop. It was another china room mate, he pulled the curtain abit n saw us fucking inside. After we are done he pulled open the curtain then sit on the edge of the bed removing his condom n cleaning his cock with toilet paper.

While i was cleaning myself on his bed i saw his china mate who just came back sitting on his bed below the sleeping mate playing his phone. He was wearing only his underwear. He came over to my side after his mate stood up, covering himself with towel n went toilet. I gave him a smile n he stripped off his underwear showing me his hard cock. He went over to close the door n return to fuck me. 

The first guy who fucked me return back to room after his bathe. He closed the door n stood next to his bed watching us fucking while towel drying himself. His cock was still hard then. He bent inside to his lower deck bed asking me to suck him again while his mate was fucking me. Enjoying that afternoon fuck feast.

I love to suck their messy cocks, them rim job you!  

15 hours ago, Guest sluttyBoi said:

Cant believe its real...

Guest Phlashbach
16 hours ago, Guest Tomato said:

Did they fuck you based on their need for sex (regardless of gender) or lust for men?

For some guys from nations like China, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, and parts of the Middle East, they will fuck gay bottoms due to nothing but a need for sex. They figure they are alone working in another country and horny gay bottoms will not charge them for sex, unlike prostitutes or money boys, so why not fuck whatever horny hole they can get?

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2012 at 8:24 PM, Guest China fetish said:

l... Cont'd

At this point, i could feel my tight virginal ass pulpitate. I felt my dark hole throb. And he slowly inched his mouth to my hungered hole, and gave it a good slurp. I let out a loud cry of pleasure.

He asked if everything was alright. I begged him to continue the wet rim. I had shots of current running through my anal nerves. He continued to lick my wet hairy hole, and said it tasted sweeter than nectarine. I laughed and gave him that flirty look.

While I had my greatest of pleasures at my erroneous zones, I flipped him over and began teasing him. I started to pursed my wet lips on his nipples, and softly nibbled on the sensitive nether. He let out a deep moan. Next, my tongue led me further down his navel, and I realised he had this sexy trail of pubic running down to u know where.

I gasped with bated breadth and told him he made my day. Following the forest trail, I finally reached my oasis - a large lighthouse standing in the middle of the dark, fury ocean. I grabbed his turgid pole and stroke it like never before.

While I indulge in the carnal exchange, he fingered me deep. I moan as I dive into my first slurp of his hard cock. Again he let out a deep moan and shuddered as I thrust my mouth on his thick veined rod.

He breathed hardly, as I gave him a few deep throat and manhandled his other head. Now, his cock head was already shining under the light. I teased it and he shuddered even further.

Both of us were ready for some serious action. He positioned me on ground, and we engaged in missionary style. He lifted my legs, and slowly found his way to my glory hole. Slowly, he teased my hole with his red head. I began to feel like a wanton slut. And I returned the kindness by kissing him intensely.

He engaged his flight mode, and gave me his first slow and deep thrust. I gave it all up with a huge moan, and surrendered myself to him. He knew I was his. We sweat like two chimpanzees in heat. The thrust was further intensified as he spat on his dick to give it a good lube.

My moan was a love hate one - the former being the slut I am, and the latter for why was it this late that I finally found such a great sex partner. He continued I doggy position - my favourite.

I downed on my fours like a pup with no tail. He pounced on my back, and started licking my back. I turned my head towards him, and gave him that sultry glare. He took my signals, and proceeded to penetrate his hard rod into my dark hole.

"the first cut is the deepest" - not relationship,but his powerful thrust gave me such pleasured pain that I let out a loud scream. I told him it was a little painful, and once again, he spat on his dick to lubricate the frictional rod.

A few more deep thrust he gave me, and I was beginning to moan in great pleasure. The carnal experience was further intensified as I pushed myself deeper into his dick. We perspired like we have just ran a half marathon.

We exchanged heated blows of animated pleasures. My hole received him like it was a priced trophy.

Twenty minutes into the debauchery, he said his load is going to go off. I lengthened the session a few moments more by withdrawing from his already red swollen man pole.

We continued, and at finale, he exploded with aplomb. A huge load of man juice was released into my grinder. This was no ordinary puree, but the warm gluey load had me surrendered wholly to this chinese emperor. He gave a loud moan of manly pleasure, as seen on his face - this must have been the most satisfying session he had so far. Mine as well.

We fell weakly into each other's arms. I looked towards him, gave him a grin and continued nibbling his male tits.

This day, I told myself, that sex had never or will never be this good. He exchanged our numbers, but never did call each other.

Perhaps, it is just another waiting game...

if real, why guest ...must be a troll

Edited by TwoChnBTMs

Guest That Is Psycho
11 minutes ago, TwoChnBTMs said:

if real, why guest ... must be a troll

Why are you quoting a post from May of 2012 to accuse the writer of being fake or trolling? That was 5 years ago! Nobody cares now! What is wrong with you?

2 minutes ago, Guest That Is Psycho said:

Why are you quoting a post from May of 2012 to accuse the writer of being fake or trolling? That was 5 years ago! Nobody cares now! What is wrong with you?

was it 5 years...OMG...my apologies

Guest Tasty
11 hours ago, Guest Max said:

I just pick up a good  looking .. very fit China worker outside tan boon liat building  last evening  .... 

They are so yummy and sexy! 

Did he taste delicious? 

Guest Let us go
20 hours ago, Guest Max said:

I just pick up a good  looking .. very fit China worker outside tan boon liat building  last evening  .... 

Me too!!!  Mine is at least 1.84m, and he is so damn muscular. His cock is thick and long.  Let's all go there tonight. 

Guest Guest
On 16/07/2017 at 2:36 PM, Guest sluttyBoi said:

This is fucking hot sia. The Prime toilet is really a prime location to hook up China workers. Prime meat.

Guest AdmiraltyPlace
8 hours ago, Guest Tasty said:

So hot, I cannot control my thirst for these types! 

Great that 2 out of the 5 urinals are spoilt.  Horny uncles waiting in the corridor for their turn can't help but eye the others at the 3 urinals busy stroking their cocks.  Haha!

The thing about China guys are they are not shy, not pretentious, never play hard to get. You can be sucking cock while his friends are sitting beside smoking.

Guest AdmiraltyPlace
12 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Yeah, they are very matter-of-fact and they don't judge.  They just want fun, hot fun.  As long as you can get them off they will hook up with you

Hooked up with one just now?

Guest Swallow

Suck on a thick Chn one all last night and this morning. Hairy, horny and moaning man!

Start with lots of kiss, nips and pits, then settle in downstairs for a long time! 

44 minutes ago, Guest Swallow said:

Suck on a thick Chn one all last night and this morning. Hairy, horny and moaning man!

Start with lots of kiss, nips and pits, then settle in downstairs for a long time! 

Nice.  More details please. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Swallow
8 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Nice.  More details please. 

7 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Thick Chinese one is yummy 

Yes. So good. I feel like a heavenly man, after! 

Details: chunky body... not perfect, but very masculine. To me, is better than perfect gym freak. And, not pretencious. A bit rough!!! 

Thick Chn one was so yummy! Eat it up and still want more. Swap numbers. Waiting off to call! 

• G_M locked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.