Male HQ

Sg Tranny / Cross-Dresser (Transvestite) + Cross-Dressing (Transvestism) Discussion (Compiled)

Guest Gogo

Two days ago, I was with a friend walking around Tampines MRT. He was so excited when seeing a crossdresser (man dressed as woman). He wanted to take a pic using his mobile phone and even said that he will send it to STOMP.

I stopped him immediately. I almost scolded him. I begged my friend for his respect to the crossdresser. I felt sorry for the crossdresser but I do respect for his courage to do so in the public. Later, I spoke about the incident with other friends. They said that they have seen other crossdressers in Yishun, Ang Mo Kio and Chinatown.

** If you can help them or there is nothing good to say from you, then leave them alone. They need some space too. Do not do any thing to harm them -- like taking pic, make sarcastic remarks, etc. Please ...

I totally agree with you Gogo. :clap:

Surprisingly, I notice that Ah Beng are more acceptable of Xdresser than PLUs in general. I have seen many those Beng type hanging around Xdresser at Maxwell market during weekends.

Haha.. I was stopped by a Transvestite (TV / Xdresser) in a disco many many years ago, who turns out to be an old primary school school mate of mine. Imagine my surprised when I saw him in a dress. I remember him from my brother's class whom we used to play football together after school. :D

• 2 years later...
Guest bearded1
Anyone here like to cross dress?

Yes me, but am hardly convincing in my appearance. Do you cross dress or just want to meet with one to view?

Yes me, but am hardly convincing in my appearance. Do you cross dress or just want to meet with one to view?

In order to cross-dress, a guy needs to have a figure that has come contours, smooth and facial features refined. If not, the effect will be undesirable.

• 11 months later...

Hey there, I am new to this forum, and would like to know if you guys share the same liking for these 'girls'. They are crossdressers, not under gender reassignment. I picked some I really fancy, what do you think? They are Jamie, Ivy, Grace and Amanda...

jamieq.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ivy.jpg

gracer.jpg

amandaz.jpg

• 6 months later...

I want to dress up like a girl and let 10 over man fxxK me...

am i a gay?

Crossdresser outside, gay inside. :lol:

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

am i a gay?

You're a potential transgender and maybe a future transvestite. For now, you're just gay.

Crossdressing doesnt make u gay...dun be lame

Crossdressing doesn't mean gay, so if i dun like crossdressing and just like to be a man but like other man to fxxK me, then wht am i?

Crossdressing doesn't mean gay, so if i dun like crossdressing and just like to be a man but like other man to fxxK me, then wht am i?

Non-crossdressing gay.... :P

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

You seem like a straight girl trapped in a man's body. :wacko:

I never think of dressing like a girl, but I do want my man to fxxk me hard until I can't walk. :rolleyes:

I also never think or want to become a girl or dress like a girl. But i also want my man to fxxk me and i fxxk him as a man. :P

am i a gay?

What? You think that all gays like to dress as females and that all gays are sluts?

I dont now what your orientation is but please, your idea of a gay person is totally that of a straight person. You probably believe that gay people like to screw young boys too. Sheesh, get a life, will ya?

That is the typical stereotyping of gay man.... this dated back to the 70s...

If you were gay then, it was very likely that you end up labelled as an 'ah gua' from Bugis Street.

Please tell the straight guys to have a life.... go to the gym and see our men training their bodies,

look at all the sharp and charming men in the street... be careful, your char-bo (girlfriend/wife) will

think lowly of you after looking at us.

Have a good look at the straight men in their 30s or older, most of them are a disgraced to the male species - beer belly, oversized T-shirts, loose bermudas and ugly Croc slippers!

Guest seng wee

Have a good look at the straight men in their 30s or older, most of them are a disgraced to the male species - beer belly, oversized T-shirts, loose bermudas and ugly Croc slippers!

hahaha .... :thumb: Even when they speak: "boy boy, dun run wait fall down. come daddy here .... " so woman !!??

• 3 months later...
Guest Guest

omg amanda n jamie is love! drooling so badly already.

sorry for double post but OP, do you have the fb links to these girls please?

TIA!

• 1 month later...

Ever tried to cross-dress myself to hot pink ladies speedo swimsuit and solo play at bedroom, caressing my nipple n my dick head, slowly slowly i take out the swimsuit and continue caressing all over my body, that moment, i start musterbate until i cum, that feeling soooooooo shiok, that swimsuit still with me :) i wear it as and when i feel super horny, but now i like to wear ladies running shorts and hang around in the night. so feel great :)

That is the typical stereotyping of gay man.... this dated back to the 70s...

If you were gay then, it was very likely that you end up labelled as an 'ah gua' from Bugis Street.

Please tell the straight guys to have a life.... go to the gym and see our men training their bodies,

look at all the sharp and charming men in the street... be careful, your char-bo (girlfriend/wife) will

think lowly of you after looking at us.

Well said...

Guest Ironrod

If u watch "Rupaul Drag Race" a lot of str8 men likes to cross dress but they claim they are not gay.

But letting 10 over men fxxk u makes a gay or drag slut :P whichever u prefer.

A crossdresser need not be gay, or even transgender. It is a behavior.

From Wiki

The term cross-dressing denotes an action or a behavior without attributing or proposing causes for that behavior. Some people automatically connect cross-dressing behavior to transgender identity or sexual, fetishist, and homosexual behavior, but the term cross-dressing itself does not imply any motives.

but imagining to have sexual encounters with men, that would make you gay or bisexual

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest Guest

Would any gay man be interested to fxxk a cross-dresser?

I had a discussion with some of my gay/bi friends, they were turned off by this idea.

It's like eating ice kachang with ketchup - totally weird and repulsive. Sorril

Would any gay man be interested to fxxk a cross-dresser?

I had a discussion with some of my gay/bi friends, they were turned off by this idea.

Would any man be interested to fxxk another man?

I had a discussion with some of my straight friends, they were turned off by this idea.

See my satrie here?

it is easy to point fingers and ridicule cross-dressers or transgender folks, but do remember that you, as a PLU, are subjected to exactly that same prejudice that you are dishing out.

I hope you have attended last week's Pink Dot, an event that celebrates the freedom to love regardless you are L,G,B or T.

what comes around goes around.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest Guest

Would any man be interested to fxxk another man?

I had a discussion with some of my straight friends, they were turned off by this idea.

See my satrie here?

it is easy to point fingers and ridicule cross-dressers or transgender folks, but do remember that you, as a PLU, are subjected to exactly that same prejudice that you are dishing out.

I hope you have attended last week's Pink Dot, an event that celebrates the freedom to love regardless you are L,G,B or T.

what comes around goes around.

I m alright with transgender bcoz they know what they want/dun want as part of their body.

Some transgenders are very beautiful. Some of them also put on a great showto bring awareness for AIDS.

But for Xdresser, it's neither here or there. More for acting out & attention.

Some are manly in the day but xdress at nite(based on my exp at MotherLode in SF)

It's just our preference and opinion.

I m alright with transgender bcoz they know what they want/dun want as part of their body.

Some transgenders are very beautiful. Some of them also put on a great showto bring awareness for AIDS.

But for Xdresser, it's neither here or there. More for acting out & attention.

Some are manly in the day but xdress at nite(based on my exp at MotherLode in SF)

It's just our preference and opinion.

Well, the interesting fact about life is most of us are neither here nor there in many things. :) The important thing is you know what and who you are but also keep an open mind of people who do not fit into any pretty boxes. Then you can appreciate life easier.

The fact is cross dressing has nothing to do with being a gay. It is a behaviour. A straight/gay/transgender man can cross dress.

why would a straight man cross dress? not for a play, not in the theatre, but in everyday life.

anyway gay is just a label, one should not give much attention to it. but dont ask: "i want to cross dress and be fxxked by men, does that mean I'm gay?"

Guest Guest

it would be interesting to have Xdresser them nite at gay sauna in Singapore.

See how many would show up and how the local gays respond.

I am also curious to find out how would GM respond if a Xdresser cruise him in the sauna :).

• 5 months later...
Can I check where the drag queen hang around nowadays? lost touch with them.

The fragrance department in major shopping outlets? Just kidding.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

• 6 months later...
  • G_M changed the title to Sg Tranny / Cross-Dresser (Transvestite) + Cross-Dressing (Transvestism) Discussion (Compiled)
  • HendryTan locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic