Male HQ

Sg Tranny / Cross-Dresser (Transvestite) + Cross-Dressing (Transvestism) Discussion (Compiled)

Guest Gogo

• 2 weeks later...
Guest james

Is transvestism legal in Singapore as many UK transvestite wear girls school uniforms.Also prince William has a transvestite for a brother in law

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest PantyLover

Finally found some courage and bought few Jockey boyshorts panties, made of nylon and spandex.

Love it's soft and smooth texture.

Think it can be "mistaken" as a guy boxer brief..

Was pretending to buy for my GF. But the salegirl or rather sale"aunty" still gave me a "pervert" look... LOL

Guest maxiplay

yup yup, i have 7 Nike sports bra, adidas boyshorts sports panties, yesterday night just bought a set of S size hush puppies v low bikini cutting panties, damn sexy ^ ^ now i more explore in panties ald..... ^ ^

Guest PantyLover

yup yup, i have 7 Nike sports bra, adidas boyshorts sports panties, yesterday night just bought a set of S size hush puppies v low bikini cutting panties, damn sexy ^ ^ now i more explore in panties ald..... ^ ^

bro, do u wear ur sports bras and panties out? or just wear them in ur room?

Guest maxiplay

room i wear cotton type of small boyshorts and lace panties inside... almost everynite i grope and care my butt before i sleep and wake up, like the feeling when wearing those stuff, nice.

Guest maxiplay
yes, i wear my sports bra and panties inside after my swim with nike ladies singlets and running shorts.... :)
full athletic cross dresser, sometime i just wear a sports bra, running shorts panties and winderbreaker after my swim or exercise and take bus home.

Guest PantyLover

love wearing panties....

but due to staying with family, so i have to very discrete, and also facing problem doing the laundry, will be hard to explain my fetish if kenna caught... LOL

had tried once wear a sport bra under my t-shirt out to coffee bean with friend at night.. :whistle:

Guest maxiplay
love wearing panties.... but due to staying with family, so i have to very discrete, and also facing problem doing the laundry, will be hard to explain my fetish if kenna caught... LOL had tried once wear a sport bra under my t-shirt out to coffee bean with friend at night.. :whistle:
u buy those without lace and look like plain color, dun look for fancy color type wont look so obvous, as for sports bra, u wearing wat size brand and color?? ever try to wear it for regulary??

Guest PantyLover

u buy those without lace and look like plain color, dun look for fancy color type wont look so obvous, as for sports bra, u wearing wat size brand and color?? ever try to wear it for regulary??

ya, i've just bought few jockey boyshort panties, plain colour, think they may be able to be "mistaken" as guy's boxer brief... haha...

it's pink in colour, but i'm not sure what brand or size, cos it belong to my sis.

no lar, how to wear it regularly? can get "caught" easily when the outline of the bra being seen on the back of ur t-shirt or shirt..

Guest maxiplay
no lar, how to wear it regularly? can get "caught" easily when the outline of the bra being seen on the back of ur t-shirt or shirt..
can, as long you wear ur tee in a bigger size with dark colors, and shirt can choose dark color or with pattern on the shirt okay already, if u afraid the outline can be seen, can wear a white tee inside your shirt together with your sports bra, it will look a perfect "chest muscle" i been wear it for years since ard 2006 no problem at all, I also have a Nike X back spaghetti sports bra top with black and red strap, damn nice to wear and sexy to look on together with a S fbt or asics running shorts. washing no problem, cos i'm the one who handle all wash clothing.... :) Edited by maxiplay

Guest PantyLover

can, as long you wear ur tee in a bigger size with dark colors, and shirt can choose dark color or with pattern on the shirt okay already, if u afraid the outline can be seen, can wear a white tee inside your shirt together with your sports bra, it will look a perfect "chest muscle" i been wear it for years since ard 2006 no problem at all, I also have a Nike X back spaghetti sports bra top with black and red strap, damn nice to wear and sexy to look on together with a S fbt or asics running shorts. washing no problem, cos i'm the one who handle all wash clothing.... :)

may try to wear again if have chance... hehe..

Guest maxiplay
I love to wear and smell my wife's thongs and gstrings. Even wear it to crossdress and while serving man, they would smell her used panty while i blow them.
Nice........... :clap: :clap: :clap:

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Ironrod

Understanding. a bit of humiliation. some sluttiness factor???

huh? I thought all they wanted was a real man to treat them like a lady?

it's quite complicated leh, everyone, cross dressers included have multiple layers of personalities that are hard to pin point. Different cross dressers have different intentions.

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

Guest Guest

it's quite complicated leh, everyone, cross dressers included have multiple layers of personalities that are hard to pin point. Different cross dressers have different intentions.

Experienced cross dresser spotted

Experienced cross dresser spotted

Not really. If you would just spend a bit of time thinking about it, I'm sure you can come up with something similar.

Just look at homosexuality; explaining what same-sex love is already so difficult. So logically speaking, the cause of Transgenderism would also be equally difficult, if not more so, to figure out and explain.  

Edited by EasleyLim

Attention perhaps,

When we mentioned cross dressers, we think of those in the clubs and label them as attention lovers. If they are just "part timers", they are mainly just seeking some fun.

Let's look further than our home, in Bangkok for example, where numerous cross dressers can easily be spotted in all kinds of professions: bus conductors, shop keepers, cashiers, hawkers, beauticians, cleaners, nurses.  Many of them are without heavy make up and are discreet. They don't scream, nor strut, nor try to touch men. Most of them are "full timers" meaning they dress up as women most of the time.  The way they dress is their identity and how they feel about themselves.  Just like many of us, we do not want to dress like anybody else except ourselves, right?

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

When we mentioned cross dressers, we think of those in the clubs and label them as attention lovers. If they are just "part timers", they are mainly just seeking some fun.

Let's look further than our home, in Bangkok for example, where numerous cross dressers can easily be spotted in all kinds of professions: bus conductors, shop keepers, cashiers, hawkers, beauticians, cleaners, nurses. Many of them are without heavy make up and are discreet. They don't scream, nor strut, nor try to touch men. Most of them are "full timers" meaning they dress up as women most of the time. The way they dress is their identity and how they feel about themselves. Just like many of us, we do not want to dress like anybody else except ourselves, right?

Hence the second part of my guess which you apparently removed it...

Fattie bom bom walk down the street

I admire and applaud them for their courage to be themselves in a world where they know they will be discriminated, even by certain gays who are themselves being discriminated or are afraid to come out of the closet (yes, this is to the troll above with a faceless pix which is really laughable in this context). 

I also applaud fellow BWers who take every first opportunity to stamp out trolls on this site. 

Guest Guest

To the TS, if you seriously want to know the answer, just make friends with them and you will know the answer, right?  Lets respect every human being as a human being alright? irregardless of how they look or what their preferences might be.

Its foolish to assume what people are based on our perception.  Lets all be non judgemental.  This world is large enough to accomodate different people from different backgrounds and what they bring and who they are.  Start casting ur stones only AFTER you know this person is an asshole by getting to know them first.  Not based on how they look.

Ive met really gorgeous people who are nothing but evil,  and others who are not good looking at all but very sincere and helpful!  Go out and mix around!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest henry

i think its just a that different peoples (straight/gay men) have different levels of femininity in everyone of us and also different levels of wanting to show them out to people . 

• G_M changed the title to Sg Tranny / Cross-Dresser (Transvestite) + Cross-Dressing (Transvestism) Discussion (Compiled)
  • HendryTan locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic