Male HQ

Favourite Underwear Brand?

sorelosers

3 hours ago, lovehandle said:

Shd have Teddy : try https://www.mensunderwearstore.com/prod/calvin-klein/CK-NU2661-100.html  - this is pure cotton, I rem seeing it @ Tangs for sure
but may run out of stock! fast

I noticed that dept stores tend to run out easily of "S" size esp (it should be about the same stock no. ie running out fast be it pure CK boutique)

knowing some of the sizes are redundant eg XL or XXL , not sure why CK didn't learn their lessons

somehow I just cannot get to the exact men's undies link over here
http://explore.calvinklein.com/en_SG/

Oh thanks! I nvr saw this before. Saw it online before but cutting doesn't look good. Or maybe it's the model not wearing it properly haha. 

3 minutes ago, KTeddy said:

Oh thanks! I nvr saw this before. Saw it online before but cutting doesn't look good. Or maybe it's the model not wearing it properly haha. 

U r welcome

shdnt be model 's issue
maybe his cock abit slanted, mine is not at 6 too
kekekekeke

anyway, I don't like recent designs, somehow all those that I liked are all sold outs
I like the safer designs like : http://www.123underwear.com/prod/calvin-klein/CK-U4172-001BLK.html

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

jon

just rem the formula for brands like CK, EA (for me, yes for me) - it is an Small

for jp brands like Toots, even an Large is suffocating to my "bro"
for renoma and some "local"/Asian brand (I supposed pte structure) : it is an "Medium"

just follow along this line and apply it to your case and it will be a breeze

but note that in terms of "waist" : I  m not an "S" , I m an medium, I really cannot imagine how an adult male can squeeze a pair of pants of size waistt 28"- 30" esp one near to my age (since after army till now, I m quite stable)
In terms of my "package" I m definitely not an "S"

however, most men are size S waist w only a size S pkge(most and general speaking, of cos there are exceptions and cobras around us)or size L w a size S "pkge" (also a norm and usu the "norm")

rarely it is a size S undies yet w an L pkge
I felt vomiting when I saw people at saunas squeeze their body w an "S" size

I felt squeezy and giddy just by looking @ that, my "bro" will not be happy w me, if I do that to him

Jon

Yes, most of the time , i chose boxer briefs but for ck can range from briefs to boxerbriefs

eugene,

Sometimes w a gd body, anything simple is enugh

me no bod, no looks, so....but it s due to the cutting and fitting

i have tried some brand, here to squeezy, and bcame loose in no time hence didnt like those brands

enjoy all your shopping!

I realised many posted in the forum that when shopping for undies, they Feel so happie to shop and shop

happiest is the salesgirl, i guessedi?

5 hours ago, lovehandle said:

Jon

Yes, most of the time , i chose boxer briefs but for ck can range from briefs to boxerbriefs

eugene,

Sometimes w a gd body, anything simple is enugh

me no bod, no looks, so....but it s due to the cutting and fitting

i have tried some brand, here to squeezy, and bcame loose in no time hence didnt like those brands

enjoy all your shopping!

I realised many posted in the forum that when shopping for undies, they Feel so happie to shop and shop

happiest is the salesgirl, i guessedi?

Hi agreed that with a hot bod any undies will look nice but too bad I dun hv a good bod also .. :(

8 hours ago, jon.uy84 said:

thanks for the tip, should have asked you before buying renoma hehehe is it the same rules for boxer briefs for renoma?

Renoma cutting are smaller. Lately CK cuttting is sick lol because it is big. I have stop buying CK. Renoma boxerbrief I find the thigh part is to squeezy makes it uncomfortable to wear. 

usu CK quality is more lasting

This one is the nylon material (close to 90% or more) I m ref to: v good feel but slightly suffocating "down there"

http://www.calvinklein.com/hk/zinc-micro-low-rise-trunk-U2780D.html

Edited by lovehandle

2 hours ago, EugeneSin said:

Hi agreed that with a hot bod any undies will look nice but too bad I dun hv a good bod also .. :(

Oh your photo looked hot!

are your thighs v huge? I have slightly larger thighs and esp hamstrings compared to most males 

i find renoma ok for me "m"

but ck is "s" [so long not having nylon (close to 90% or more) in the material shd b ok for me, w nylon probably ck i need an M]- ref link abv

As times go by, i realised pte struc totally cannot last, there was once i bought a large instead of my usu formula and i regret for taking any "loose" options

btw, i tend to realise many male undies (esp angmoh brand) tend not to offer much S options

angmoh all so huge yet sporeans try to squeeze in S

Edited by lovehandle

14 hours ago, EugeneSin said:

Not the best looking underwear but sometimes simple & plain underwear turns me on sometimes lol .... Comfy to wear too !!

v. safe colour , man!!!and v safe designs!

Most of the gays (erm esp ...) die for very fanciful colours/designs

for me, except for my fav colour, it must be a strictly black or white (no other rainbow colours on the tag) or heather/grey/dark blue range (cos some brands does not allow picking of colours)

I cannot accept holes, I cannot accept jock/gstring, I felt I m not looking at a man (if he wears such material)

1 hour ago, lovehandle said:

for me, except for my fav colour, it must be a strictly black or white (no other rainbow colours on the tag) or heather/grey/dark blue range (cos some brands does not allow picking of colours)

I cannot accept holes, I cannot accept jock/gstring, I felt I m not looking at a man (if he wears such material)

Well, I wear a thong most of the time. Guess I am not accepted :) 

Love. 

Just now, doncoin said:

Well, I wear a thong most of the time. Guess I am not accepted :) 

kekekeke, Doncoin

in the gay world, plenty wear those! I m the odd one out!

for sports reasons, I think I will accept that cos I hardly go to a gym, hence I didn't get to see many wearing jocks
I guessed it is a combi of G-string + ultra-small size that scared me.......

there is a customer in the sauna told me that people who wear jocks/gstrings or the likes are for ez toileting/shitting, omg!!!!!!!!!

I faint and kill him for saying that
if u wanna wear, then wear it, it is fine, we don't live for others, and don't have to find excuses like easy toileting for wearing
Might as well go commando, right?

1 hour ago, lovehandle said:

Hi Lovehandle ... I prefer small cutting underwear because im quite short in height ... To look proportionly correct ... CK nowdays even with S size is like one big piece of cloth wrapping lol looks not sexy ... I too prefer just plain colour occasionally bright colors depending on my mood 

10 hours ago, lovehandle said:

kekekeke, Doncoin

in the gay world, plenty wear those! I m the odd one out!

for sports reasons, I think I will accept that cos I hardly go to a gym, hence I didn't get to see many wearing jocks
I guessed it is a combi of G-string + ultra-small size that scared me.......

there is a customer in the sauna told me that people who wear jocks/gstrings or the likes are for ez toileting/shitting, omg!!!!!!!!!

I faint and kill him for saying that
if u wanna wear, then wear it, it is fine, we don't live for others, and don't have to find excuses like easy toileting for wearing
Might as well go commando, right?

I know. We all have our preferences. :) Nonetheless, I find that thongs work well for me for years. I will wear boxer briefs or briefs usually in the colder months. But in the sumemr and hot weather like Sg, it is thongs all the way.

Love. 

12 hours ago, lovehandle said:

usu CK quality is more lasting

This one is the nylon material (close to 90% or more) I m ref to: v good feel but slightly suffocating "down there"

http://www.calvinklein.com/hk/zinc-micro-low-rise-trunk-U2780D.html

yes i have this ck before also, too tight!!!!! can literally kill your balls, lol, so i bought 1 size higher already for ck, now much much better

13 hours ago, EugeneSin said:

Renoma cutting are smaller. Lately CK cuttting is sick lol because it is big. I have stop buying CK. Renoma boxerbrief I find the thigh part is to squeezy makes it uncomfortable to wear. 

ahahah i think lately ck cutting is smaller than usual, so i bought medium size already, lol, i think renoma boxerbrief i should also buy medium, might go to tangs orchard tomorrow it's on sale hehe

6 hours ago, jon.uy84 said:

ahahah i think lately ck cutting is smaller than usual, so i bought medium size already, lol, i think renoma boxerbrief i should also buy medium, might go to tangs orchard tomorrow it's on sale hehe

Oh??? Too small gmmm ok .. Haha .. Tangs the guy promoter at underwear department is hawt boyish look with muscled bod. 

21 hours ago, jon.uy84 said:

on sale?

I think u r referring the mth long mbrs sales ?

but I felt Tangs always keep very limited stocks! xL or L they have tons of them

maybe doncoin can show us some of your fav links?

19 hours ago, doncoin said:

Apart from the usual brands, eBay has a great number of underwear sellers based in China with pretty cheap stuff that are well-made and durable.

55 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

I've ordered from this seller several times. I don't usually bid but just buy the items right off. 

http://www.ebay.com/sch/facebulk/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=&rt=nc&LH_BIN=1

Edited by doncoin

Love. 

2 hours ago, lovehandle said:

on sale?

I think u r referring the mth long mbrs sales ?

but I felt Tangs always keep very limited stocks! xL or L they have tons of them

it's on sale at tangs orchard, 2xist has but one take one, renoma big discount, there are still size s and m, EA is also on sale around 30% off, EA is one of the best now, right fit.

1 hour ago, Darkwish8686 said:

currently enjoying TOOT (which takes some saving up before i get another pair) and all time favourite CK :)

I have 2 pairs of A&F too. Not cheap but think its's according to angmoh's cutting. kinda long and not as sexy as TOOT and all. 

Well, even when it has to be long, it has to be long at the right places, isn't it? ;)

29 minutes ago, EugeneSin said:

Hehehe ... I have these !!

eugene

u r very consistent loh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all blacks/dark blue type, if not grey/heather
but
your bedsheet is white?!!

(pls don't tell me your bedsheet is selected by mum, hence not your choice)

5 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

eugene

u r very consistent loh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all blacks/dark blue type, if not grey/heather
but
your bedsheet is white?!!

(pls don't tell me your bedsheet is selected by mum, hence not your choice)

I like only grey, black, blue, dark blue ... Yes my bedsheet in white and I not local I stay alone hahahah ..