Male HQ

Favourite Underwear Brand?

sorelosers

is there a requirement to have an account to buy things from there?

I don't remember if there's any requirements or restriction, usually such commercial sites would want more to sign up so as they have more businesses, no issues at all, at least for me.

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Enelym1978, you can try this other website that I use as well

www.mensunderwearstore.com

Calvins are on 25% right now. Shipping is not free but not that expensive also. And they have a rewards program that gives you 10% of the total current purchase for your next purchase

Have a look and see for yourself :)

For those buying from oversea, perhaps can make collective purchase. Cheaper.

Sometimes I do not buy a lot but still need to pay transportation fee. :(

Can consider yeah.

We should do it for the next order maybe. I just spent..... XXX yesterday and everything's been shipped already.

Maybe there are other cheaper sites too? Shipping is only $10 USD so it's not that much anyway.

mensunderwearstore is really decent.  I've been shopping with them, and never had any issues with the shipping.  If you are doing a group purchase, can consider the more pricey Global Express registered shipping.  Faster, and you know exactly where your parcel is (in Chicago, in the air, waiting to change plane at LA, stuck at Stinkpost).  Normal airmail usually takes 6-8 days to reach Singapore shores, its of course longer if you order during the Halloween/X'mas periods.

Instagram @the_meowprince

Guest zach90

Really like Andrew Christian but I haven't seen them in SG. Probably will end up buying online.

TANGS carries the andrew christian line of undergarments at the mens' dept lvl3 . discovered it while xmas shopping last yr. i'd say the price range is relatively competitive as compared to buying online and shipping via vpost(which itself is a pain!)

• 1 year later...

My favourite is N2N or BravePerson

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, Male-HQ is a new men's lifestyle store that curates a collection of cult brands to help men look great inside out. We have the latest underwear and swimwear from TOOT, 2EROS, STUD, Very STUD, Groovin' and more. There is also a collection of specially selected toys and condoms from Japan, Germany, and New York to enhance your most intimate pleasures.

To celebrate our launch, we're partnering with Blowing Wind to give forum members a chance at winning a Groovin' Sports Jock to sizzle up your wardrobe in just 3 simple steps. Just hop on to this discussion topic for the details. :-)

767843693_o.jpg

It's Pro-Family Weekend at Male-HQ. Show us any pic of a penguin (or three!) and enjoy 20% off, including our new collection of TOOT underwear just arrived from Tokyo. Any purchase of above $100 in a single receipt receives a free pair of penguin socks by Unsimply Stitched of Los Angeles (while stock lasts).

Valid from Fri-Sun. Visit us at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road. We're open from 12 noon-9pm.

10423961_684060051643525_549809530949268

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Happy Birthday Singapore!

To celebrate this special occasion, Male-HQ is giving 20% off storewide this National Day weekend. Simply show up in any red or white apparel (underwear counts!   :twisted:) to enjoy your discount. We stock Singapore's largest collection of cult brands including TOOT, STUD, Very STUD, Groovin', 2EROS, Teron, and more. We also curate a special collection of pleasure products including Tenga from Japan, Gläs and Blueline from New York, pjur from Germany, and Japanese specialty condoms Jex, Nakanishi and Japan Medical.

Visit us at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road. We're also online at http://www.male-hq.com/.

10384927_697048113678052_543608760548412

Edited by Male-HQ

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Happy Sunday guys. ^_^ We just wanted to share with you that leading New York underwear label C-IN2 is now at Male-HQ. We've curated a new season with interesting Fall colors marked by masculine color palettes. Check out the full collection at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road, and take part in our Oct Giveaway (10 x $20 gift vouchers to be won). Enjoy your day.  ;) 

791020543_o.jpg