Male HQ

The World Penis / Cock Size Chart + Singapore Average Penis / Cock Size + Average Cock Size In Countries (Compiled)

beef4beef

• Guest locked this topic
  • 2 months later...

From @deathblade88 posting

http://www.menshealth.com.sg/guy-wisdom/6-things-guy-should-know-about-his-penis about ave length 5.5" - 5.7 consistent with my previous sharing above

ttp://www.askmen.com/video/sex-and-dating/average-penis-size-video.html (even angmoh is so honest)

however there are many who overstated their length or failed maths literacy, probably doesn't know how to use a ruler/measuring tape
not sure why though many cannot state their own /partner's length accurately

n I somewhat believe this is true(at least for me): research on Korean - http://healthland.time.com/2011/07/06/penis-size-it-may-be-written-in-the-length-of-his-fingers/

Q1 and 2 survey answers are not too reflective of the reality
Definitely more btms and flex in sg

and the ave length of sporeans etc cannot be overly more than 5"

2 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Obviously, the person who submitted the measurement is not @iamziz

orherwise, the standing in the chart will be very different. Enough said. Better statistics puhlease!

LOL!

giphy.gif

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

On ‎31‎/‎7‎/‎2015 at 8:20 AM, EasleyLim said:

Angmohs taller. Angmohs have longer dicks. Therefore tall people have longer dicks. 

Yay.

glad to hear this! cos  I know of taller guys but theirs definitely shorter than mine cos I m rather short

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not always... There are multiple factors about having a 'big one'...

Depends how loose is your hole/if you like to be drilled/like comfortable suck or have deep throat etc.

Also, you must know how to use a big cock, or its just a waste of schlong jiggling about! 

1 hour ago, Guest SizeQueen said:

1058737_20160905105226.jpg

And there r so many sgreans self claiming to have to 6 inches or more.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 31/10/2012 at 5:38 PM, Guest lulu said:

Nobody knows how accurate this information is and how data was collected. The World Map of Penis Size (updated 05-09-2012) website showed the average penis size in each country.

The winners go to

Congo being the longest = 17.93 cm

South Korea having the shortest = 9.66 cm

And our surrounding countries:

Indonesia = 11.67 cm

Singapore = 11.53 cm (Not bad !)

Malaysia = 11.49 cm

HK = 11.19 cm

Japan = 10.92 cm

China = 10.89 cm

Philippines =10.85 cm

Taiwan = 10.78 cm

India = 10.24 cm (Surprise !)

Thailand = 10.16 cm (Surprise too !!)

Therefore, don't take it too seriously.

http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=3073

I had sucked several. So far Indians and Whites hve visibly pleased and pleasurably throttled me they were Big firm curved or straight but not the far-east but can be fun too. 

Guest sucked

so far i think chinese guys have bigger dicks than the malays or indians here...there are exceptions but so far based on the cocks i have sucked or seen..chinese are bigger..

Guest Cool
On 9/6/2016 at 10:44 AM, Guest SizeQueen said:

1058737_20160905105226.jpg

Seriously,  4" for Thai men?????

Those Thai men I had sex with in BKK before are normally 6" to 7". I swear majority are bigger than Singapore men. 

My partner now a Thai man,  he was 6.5" long & thick. 

Guest Guest

I grew up in Singapore, but I lived in the USA for many years. It's true that ang mohs have some of the bigger dicks that I have seen. But I have seen some ang mohs with micropenis. Meaning dicks that are less than 3 inches. I met one handsome ang moh guy who had such a small dick that when he was soft, it was almost like he had no dick at all.

So I would say that averages are true. But some places have more standard deviation too.

• 1 month later...
Guest okgentlemansupposecansider
On 2011/3/28 at 9:54 PM, Guest yougotserved said:

In a nutshell, Equador hugest, China smallest (right?). Singapore amongst the smallest.

fuck you

• 3 months later...
On 31/10/2012 at 5:38 PM, Guest lulu said:

Nobody knows how accurate this information is and how data was collected. The World Map of Penis Size (updated 05-09-2012) website showed the average penis size in each country.

The winners go to

Congo being the longest = 17.93 cm

South Korea having the shortest = 9.66 cm

And our surrounding countries:

Indonesia = 11.67 cm

Singapore = 11.53 cm (Not bad !)

Malaysia = 11.49 cm

HK = 11.19 cm

Japan = 10.92 cm

China = 10.89 cm

Philippines =10.85 cm

Taiwan = 10.78 cm

India = 10.24 cm (Surprise !)

Thailand = 10.16 cm (Surprise too !!)

Therefore, don't take it too seriously.

http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=3073

Argghhh.. 

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 7 months later...
Guest Curious Member

The title says it all.

Old research data says that it averages to 4.3 inches (self reported). This thread is to satisfy my curiosity and just for fun XD. Would like to know how the scene is like.

Guest Pam Anderson

Sorry, if you size queen . 

You are better off in Taiwan . 

Don't know what is in the soil, but Taiwanese are thicker and bigger overall. 

Must be the volcanic soil.

Nutrients bubbling out from deep in the earth from hotsprings and bubbling mud. 

• 2 months later...

No matter what your penis size is, small, medium or large, there are always takers out there. 

Recently at the pool toilet, I saw a good looking muscle fit uncle (50+) in nude drying himself after shower. He is very bushy below and has a flaccid uncut cock size like a primary sch boy. Kinda sexy seeing that small cock surrounded by those bushy hair on him. To be frank, I went hard upon seeing. When I m about to enter the cubicle for my shower, I saw a guy giving him a few eye signal. The guy then went to the  cubicle at the back row but the uncle did not follow. I left my door half open during shower so I can peep at him. Half way my shower, I saw uncle pick up his bag and he went to the back. I went to take a look after I m done and saw uncle's bag and towel were on the bench behind with nobody. Another bag was at the basin and a cubicle was occupied. Finally past 10 mins, I heard the water splashing sound from the cubicle. Shortly, uncle appear at his bag. Although I can see his cock was bigger than previously when he was drying himself, but still I can't see the shaft. Only can see a big mushroom head popping out from his bushy hair. 

Size really doesn't matter. Every size has it taker. 

• 2 years later...

it surely matter

Saw so many threads on this topic

Normal

10 cm by 16cm in 3.9-6.29 inches (erm but i think anything smaller than 6 is not impressive at all, btms dont even need to worry cos not needed of this criteria) 

but 10cm, ermmmm

hear it from the doc

alot of event is tie to length and size too:

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2016 at 9:44 PM, Guest SizeQueen said:

Very interesting.   

I should be proud of being of German descendance, with 5.7 inches.  I have never measured myself, but I like to trust this.   On the other hand, I don't mind that so many Asians, whom I like so much, have lover values, like South Koreans with 3.8 inches.  Fortunately, I don't care much about dick size.  

On 3/3/2024 at 3:51 PM, QinWei said:

it surely matter

Saw so many threads on this topic

Normal

10 cm by 16cm in 3.9-6.29 inches (erm but i think anything smaller than 6 is not impressive at all, btms dont even need to worry cos not needed of this criteria) 

but 10cm, ermmmm

hear it from the doc

alot of event is tie to length and size too:

i guess i am in slightly abnormal cos i am obese.

On 6/15/2016 at 10:26 PM, lovehandle said:

glad to hear this! cos  I know of taller guys but theirs definitely shorter than mine cos I m rather short

Height is not a good indication of the dick size as I have encountered many short asian guys with huge thick dicks which looks very sexy. At the same time many tall asian guys with average to small dicks which looks out of propotion. An average or small dick on a short guy will still look fine.

But never judge the flacid size because it can grow significantly when errect. Some of us are growers and not show'ers. 😝  

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.