Male HQ

Handsome / Cute / Hot Local Politicians Discussion (compiled)

Guest Guest

blog_baeyyamkeng.jpg

Hehe totally my type. Plus he have been transferred to Tampines so I can have the chance to see him. ^^

yeah, in his tight body hugging white pants :thumb: :thumb:

211044_126240770787668_4658725_n.jpg

I saw him at the rally.

Got a little turned on by his fiery passion, I must admit. :oops:

He's in my GRC!!! Very Ah Beng....me like :-)

When I was in secondary school and JC, his kind of body type and face would be a super turn-on.

He got a sort of track-and-field kind of look to me. If not, should be basketball or swimming.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Guest Erotictales

Toh Hong Boon got the sorta basketball beng playing at downstairs basketball court feel. It's superficial. But I warm to him immediately.

Guest alien

When I was in secondary school and JC, his kind of body type and face would be a super turn-on.

He got a sort of track-and-field kind of look to me. If not, should be basketball or swimming.

Agreed, he indeed looks to have a sports person body. Wld love to see how his bod looks like?!

Guest choo choo Train

Poor Desmond looks so sad when he lost. Squeezing a soft toy. Like want to cry like that. :(

Let me comfort him. He's adorable even with his messy hair and like want to cry. It males my heart break.

Guest a.note

dun wanna start a new thread, so pardon me riding on this local politicians thread...

i thought ong ye kung (new pap member in aljunied grc - lost...) is rather charismatic looking.

he is definitely not cute looking, not that good looking also.

but after seeing him up close & personal (over at polling station), he exhibits a kind of charisma, & rather manly too... ;)

Guest Serius

I saw him at the rally.

Got a little turned on by his fiery passion, I must admit. :oops:

Hmmmm kind of know him....Hes an Officer during NS last time

Guest alien

Poor Desmond looks so sad when he lost. Squeezing a soft toy. Like want to cry like that. :(

Correct, desmond looks so sad when he was on stage giving the speech after he lose hougang! And his total votes also not say very high, seems like even he looks cute and yet still not many pple vote for him, haha.

Guest Guest

I was initially quite turn off by Dr Ang rally speech but then I realised I have a hard-on at the same time. He sounded and behaved like a caveman but came across as sincere and passionate. And he has such a cute dimple too.

I feel shameful feeling disgusted and horny at the same time while watching him :twisted:

Don't feel shameful. It's normal to be attracted to a man of power and prestige like Dr Ang. Wealth and social status are highly attractive attributes in a man.

Guest alien

May we conclude, not a lot of homos in Hougang? :blink:

Or maybe he's just not their type. :(

Haha, cld be. If i am resident in hougang, i shld vote for him since he is so cute, although i might not like or want to vote for P*P.

Guest sally

Haha, cld be. If i am resident in hougang, i shld vote for him since he is so cute, although i might not like or want to vote for P*P.

and attend every meet-the-people session if he got voted in? :lol:

Guest Asperger

why no one say they like the wp guy who win hougang yet leh? Yaw shin something ... He don't speak as well as des c but he also cute what ... in this election, I d choose yaw, lim zirui (rp) as the cuties newly noticed. Baey is a given, of course. And although me no likes how him much, I find Ng eng hen quite smart looking too; well groomed and nice build for an older gentleman. (btw, just eye candy ya? Politics notwithstanding)

Guest Erotictales

Yes, Yaw Shin Leong is cute in his own way too.

What is with this Hougang, teochew man thing? Must really go hang around Hougang stadium area a lot more!

PS: A bit politically wrong for me. But noticed during GE Lim Bok Chuan actually not bad.

Guest stanley

Yes, Yaw Shin Leong is cute in his own way too.

What is with this Hougang, teochew man thing? Must really go hang around Hougang stadium area a lot more!

PS: A bit politically wrong for me. But noticed during GE Lim Bok Chuan actually not bad.

but he put a lot of weight recently. When he was a newbie in the 2001 election, he was so cute looking he totally swept me off my feet :wub:

During the election days, my bus to school always passed Lornie Road.

Can see the election poster with Toh Hong Boon in it.

Simply made my day.

Too bad he lost. :(

On a side-note, I wonder if there are similar threads in straight forums. :blink:

But seems like most will talk about Nicole Seah.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Guest slurppy

Find out when and where is his meet-the-people session in Hougang and we all go to tell him our "problem with him". Maybe some help can be arranged from him. :B) :B)

• G_M changed the title to Handsome / Cute / Hot Local Politicians Discussion (compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.