Male HQ

Handsome / Cute / Hot Local Politicians Discussion (compiled)

Guest Rincer77

Why no one mention Gerald Giam?

He is so cute looking. Anyone likes Gerald Giam too ?

Am his camp mate years ago and I have to say he has an impressive member down there with nice long foreskin :)

So far Mr Choo and Mr Baey no non-group pic....i mean besides those taken as a GRC team.

23338453.JPG

Sidetrack abit...about the CNA presenter John Leong some guys mentioned above....google abit...not bad. Find he and another presenter Gerald Lam look abit alike.

But interestingly he is in CNA for a couple of yrs but I can't find his name in CNA website's presenters list.

A 2014 clip starting from 40sec.

Omg look at the way he stands and how he wears his shorts. Why would gays and aunties vote for him i don't understand?

but voters dun vote based on looks one what. sweet look is a bonus, but more impt is the things they say.   :)

but voters dun vote based on looks one what. sweet look is a bonus, but more impt is the things they say. :)

Speaking for myself, I vote entirely on account of whether candidate got a hot bod, of which pap 99% failed!

A pity Mr Choo doesn't have a closer, clearer version of the bottom right pic...black polo, big arms...sometimes i wonder for his pics, if it's due to the angle the shot is taken or whether he wore loose or tight clothes.

https://www.facebook.com/DesmondChooPeyChing/photos/a.565584536869264.1073741825.247776695316718/907932459301135/?type=1

Daniel Goh is a newbie?!?i thought he is a reject.

And you? Fatty bom-bom with enormous man boobs like you don't even make it into the selection list to be rejected in the first place.  

All quite true. First-hand experience with religiosity: messes with mental health. :unsure:

In that case, my deepest condolences to you.

You are saying teo ser luck and baey yam keng are bad choices. Last i checked, they have better bods than that tan chuan jin, chan chun sing and lee hsien loong. Hell, even goh chok tong looks more proportionate and athletic than those three. Anyone who thinks LKY possess a hot bod is completely blind, btw. Ditto for that ex-transport minister and vivian whatever whatever.

A pity Mr Choo doesn't have a closer, clearer version of the bottom right pic...black polo, big arms...sometimes i wonder for his pics, if it's due to the angle the shot is taken or whether he wore loose or tight clothes.

https://www.facebook.com/DesmondChooPeyChing/photos/a.565584536869264.1073741825.247776695316718/907932459301135/?type=1

It's not the angle or whatsoever. Can tell he gyms regularly at one point but stopped going when election was near.

Who is he and how you know?

I encountered bad experience from him when he was instructor in cali gym. He would try to befriend gays by acting gay, and then he will turn around to bad mouth you to others if you responded a little. He acted totally like a player and backstabber, setting "traps" for others indiscriminantly. What a loser.

His name is joel. If you look carefully at his eyes, he looks gay and pervert. No wonder he is always single.

He has eerily gay and perverted eyes that reminded me of lawrence khong's eerily gay and perverted eyes. They are both the same kind of people: a hypocrite and homophobe who deny being both.

He has eerily gay and perverted eyes that reminded me of lawrence khong's eerily gay and perverted eyes. They are both the same kind of people: a hypocrite and homophobe who deny being both.

DEMONIC EYES. So happy for their luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Second guy from right is the ultimate gay-guy-in-denial.

That's the worst part about being in politics. One sees all manner of miscreants but you just have to suck it up and be friendly because they claim to support u.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Guest locked this topic
  • 2 years later...
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

His hairy beard, big round eyes and manly look is so hot! Adding to the fact that he is a rebel( Opposition party chairman) 

Married liao loh

• G_M unlocked this topic
  • 9 months later...
Guest White Detergent

When these people carry certain political logo, they lost their charm when you finally see thru their heart, and all my excitement for them are gone.  This will be my last time visiting this topic.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2015 at 12:20 PM, Guest guest said:

desmondjobhub01.jpg

10954457_1413511958959943_1688571254_n.j

Good bye Luck luck.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

46 minutes ago, StockBottom said:

Politician's bodyguards can post here or not? 😍

104857114_10157574392387934_92197094686862317_o.jpg

We don't discriminate against any hot guy.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• G_M changed the title to Handsome / Cute / Hot Local Politicians Discussion (compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.