Male HQ

Handsome / Cute / Hot Local Politicians Discussion (compiled)

Guest Guest

Watching the youtube on Toh Hong Boon. Can see he is quite nervous and he likes to start most sentences with 'ok' and will swallow his words sometimes.

not my cup of tea.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Choked

public disgrace. totally turn off.

I should not have seen this while eating my lunch. Rice are spurting out of my mouth, flying everywhere ~~~~ dun you find it amusing and amazing ??? LOVL (laugh out very loud)

Guest Kendall

I should think he is one of the 'younger' ministers in the cohort, but his choice of clothes, or rather his fashion sense is quite belonging to the oldies...

I am sure he can easily get himself a shirt which is more up-to-date...

Guest Rabbit Gun

I should think he is one of the 'younger' ministers in the cohort, but his choice of clothes, or rather his fashion sense is quite belonging to the oldies...

I am sure he can easily get himself a shirt which is more up-to-date...

He should consult his senior Mr Baey Yam Keng to give him some fashion tips like tight fitting shirt and pant that match with kinky belt and tapered leather shoes. Also, to show masculine by growing goatee. :thumb: :thumb:

Guest Happylark

wah why everyone so mean to TPL.

just because she has kate spades' bag doesnt mean she's a total bimbo not good at doing anything.

have you ever sniff the brand of perfume, or the kind of accessories nicole seah or sylvia lim wears?

Guest Guest

I should not have seen this while eating my lunch. Rice are spurting out of my mouth, flying everywhere ~~~~ dun you find it amusing and amazing ??? LOVL (laugh out very loud)

Must accord him with respect okay, as he is afterall a President Scholar.

• 1 month later...

Did anyone see BG Tan Chuan-jin photos on today's Zaobao and Straits Times walking along the railway? He looks fat now. No time to exercise? Furthermore, he wore a blue cap matching his blue shirt plus a haversack on his back -- looked like an overgrown boy out for kindergarten excurson. :blink::lol:

Guest randoms

Did anyone see BG Tan Chuan-jin photos on today's Zaobao and Straits Times walking along the railway? He looks fat now. No time to exercise? Furthermore, he wore a blue cap matching his blue shirt plus a haversack on his back -- looked like an overgrown boy out for kindergarten excurson. :blink::lol:

he may have the brains but sadly doesnt have any fashion sense. He had the safe option to be in his uniform but....tsk

• 6 months later...
Guest famiLEE

Actually I find LKY super cute :-) Plus the initial KY just makes me wana lube up and prepare for...you know what.

Also, LHL is just as hunky...hmm..yummylicious. Ho Jinx is just so damn lucky to have him.

Baey Yam Keng indeed quite charming, esp his smile. Is he married?

Toh Hong Boon also another cutie, too bad he didnt won in the last election.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Baey Yam Keng indeed quite charming, esp his smile. Is he married? Toh Hong Boon also another cutie, too bad he didnt won in the last election.

If you read the link given by ultimate, you'll realise that he's a father of 3. 10, 7 and 6 years old respectively. Hope his children turn out as sensible and charming as him. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest happydude

Tan Chuan Jin!! I like his nose the most.

Can you imagine how close I was to him? I even know he has 2 moles at the back of his left ear :P

And he keep making eye contact with me, quite happy, hehe. A pity not much bulge in his pants, but never mind

And he keep making eye contact with me, quite happy, hehe.

You think too much. He was a military guy, he immediately "went on-guard" when someone keep staring at him, went so near to blow air on his left ear. Anyway, how's his body odor?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

DefinitelyTan Chuan Jin. When I saw picture of him carrying a cat, his cuteness immediately cut above his peer .Anybody pls upload the sexy pic,pls!!

Tan Chuan Jin and Desmond Choo ftw! Droolz...

Desmond choo will be even more cute if he slim down a bit.

Edited by alien

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Guest Guest

Desmond choo will be even more cute if he slim down a bit.

Desmond Choo is cute :oops:

Don't think he should slim down, love him looking this way!

Guest Guest

desmond choo is cute. nice flawless skin and even white teeth. lets go to meet him on his walkabout and shake his hand or ....

If I've a choice, I want to shake more than just his hands... :whistle:

Guest Office

Baey Yam Kang still e sexiest

He is one of the few Sporean guys who bothered to dress well, and groomed well.

Of course, he had much education, which is reflected through his mannerisms, communication and style.

These are aspects which many Sporean guys have neglected, as most guys here are still behaving in a very 'local' way.

• G_M changed the title to Handsome / Cute / Hot Local Politicians Discussion (compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.