Male HQ

Handsome / Cute / Hot Local Politicians Discussion (compiled)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Raiden Alpha

PM is definitely cute and youthful for someone in his 60s. Commoners in his age group look so torn and ravage by time and reality while this man who probably has never gone through a day of poverty and starvation manage to keep smiling and giving projections for the future instead of looking at the cracks of present time.

PM is definitely cute and youthful for someone in his 60s. Commoners in his age group look so torn and ravage by time and reality while this man who probably has never gone through a day of poverty and starvation manage to keep smiling and giving projections for the future instead of looking at the cracks of present time.

wow u sure is good at sucking up. why dun post this on his facebook and state your name big big

Guest Raiden Alpha

wow u sure is good at sucking up. why dun post this on his facebook and state your name big big

Your reading skills sucks.

You should read blowing wind more to find out who I am. I can't comment too much on politics topic here without the whole forum getting turn upside down. :D

• 2 months later...
Guest barking dog

Bark Jiuu Dar stamp.

This thread for local policticians!

Kum gong, he said If the locals look like those filipino ones, sounds like he knowsthis thread is for local polticians lah. Dont be a dog.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Raiden Alpha

Tan Chuan Jin spend his whole life in camp before becoming a politician and now he is the minister of manpower.

Singapore is a joke.

Anyone relying on MOM to resolve issues and solve grievances good luck to you.

Guest Guest

Personally I like Ser-Luck and Chuan-Jin. Both are very friendly and nice people.

They are being paid that kind of package, can they not be friendly and nice? If i am paid a million a year, i will be ten times more friendly and nicer than them. 

U should have seen how aggresive and arrogant they are. So what if they are the best looking politicians? Looks is not everything. They are there to serve the people. Please judge them according to what they have done for the people, and not according to how good looking or nice or friendly they are.

They are not celebrities or models for us to oogle and drool. For this satisfaction, there are other candidates around, eg. models, mediacorp actors, manhunt, movie stars etc.

Tan Chuan Jin spend his whole life in camp before becoming a politician and now he is the minister of manpower.

Singapore is a joke.

hahaha. You Shd seek re employment as you such as a failure as a comedian.

Yes, my relatives n sone friends seek assistance from mom for employer issues and got it solved.

Edited by gstc82

Guest Guest

Singapore is a joke.

What's wrong with you? This dun like, that dun like. Nobody is perfect except you.

All your posts are about your hourly PMS. Why do you have to discredit others when you hardly know them?

My friend went to MOM and got her issue resolved and she is as happy as a lark.

So you should be the next minister of manpower?

But you are better suited to work at Kranji Turf Club, collect 20 cents from us before we enter the toilet.

• G_M changed the title to Handsome / Cute / Hot Local Politicians Discussion (compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.