Male HQ

Handsome / Cute / Hot Local Politicians Discussion (compiled)

Kenneth Foo from Wp has cocky look which I imagine him f me hard.

Ns captain also. Is he married?

Agreed.  He should be tied up and cum controlled.  How do you know he is Ns captain?

I wish teo ser luck would fuck me

Horny athletic lean toned Jc boy here

Are you in his GRC? If yes, then don't vote for him. He'll fuck you by not building any bus interchange and hawker centres

Are you in his GRC? If yes, then don't vote for him. He'll fuck you by not building any bus interchange and hawker centres

pasir-ris-punggol-grc.jpg

dun pray pray his grc is power team. so if u in his grc u lucky, got lotsa upgraded facilities and new amenities and eye candy also

I have been following Daniel Goh on Facebook.

He really has a warm smile in some of his pictures.

He looks like my cousin though.

Both gerald giam and daniel goh are contesting in same team, it would be quite a waste if both of them lost badly in this GE. It would mean cannot see these two cutie anymore.

Guest niagara

And the guy in the middle of pic...they said look like the pinoy boxer manny...maybe he knows how to punch well too..haha

He looks yummy...my type.... :thumb:

the ones at the sides better

In my pesonal opinion. This thread is symbolic of gay characters. I am generalising it because I can tell majority of the people go for looks instead of inner beauty.

No doubt some politicians are gorgeous, fair, well educated and handsome, young and full of potential to serve. Unfortunately, when they were elected, their true color shows..

Take for example, Tan Chuan Jin in 2011 election was a hit in many PLU people. The newspaper picked the best photos of him among the many newbies. When he was elected, he appeared very hardworking the first year, moving around speaking to poor people. The 2nd year, he began to speak and talk like his master, The very rhetorics which he criticised of others, he used it quite regularly. Than, all his great physical assets suddently came to a half, for me, when he said elderly who pushed carts and collect cans were happy as a form of exercise. Now, I don't care how he looks now, I just hope that he is kicked out of my sight in MP GRC for good!!!

I don't go for looks, I for the heart to care. If a person can care for others, he makes good husband and lover. Tan Chuan Jin, is nothing but an empty shell.

Tcj a hit among gays in 2011 ge? Sure anot.... Or you mean his kuai lan + hao lian face and overly glib way he speaks made me kinda wana "hit" him in the face. :P

Gays really easily bought over by presentation alone... I already alarm bells when he hit all the right notes then at that time. Must also pay attention to what was unsaid and decipher the underlying motivations for speaking in a bit too polished and eloquent a manner through his smug and a bit too confident facial expressions lor

Gerald giam is the cutest local politician ever. That toothy smile + ivy league background. Goofy intelligence! Tharman is another of my favourite guy. And Sylvia lim too. What a force of nature!

Gerald giam is the cutest local politician ever. That toothy smile + ivy league background. Goofy intelligence! Tharman is another of my favourite guy. And Sylvia lim too. What a force of nature!

Too bad for you then that Gerald Giam ain't going to sing the same praises about a homo like you. Maybe you need to check his record, and read his resume a bit more carefully.

Too bad for you then that Gerald Giam ain't going to sing the same praises about a homo like you. Maybe you need to check his record, and read his resume a bit more carefully.

I don't have to like him cos of him supporting homos or not, period.

Haha, what do you like about Tharman?  His shining bald head? 

He don't deny or admit, just sitting on the fence like what most opposition do.  He is a Christian pro-family man and gay issue is always at the back burner.

Mr Choo often hard to see if fit or not. Unlike Mr Baey he doesn't post exercising pics or rarely wear tight clothes...https://instagram.com/p/7ZHwuMPbaA/

or he hardly flex....https://m.facebook.com/DesmondChooPeyChing/photos/pb.247776695316718.-2207520000.1441844057./901436939950687/?type=1&source=42

Judging from the above pics, look like Desmond did workout in the gym. He is very good looking too.

Mr Choo often hard to see if fit or not. Unlike Mr Baey he doesn't post exercising pics or rarely wear tight clothes...https://instagram.com/p/7ZHwuMPbaA/

or he hardly flex....https://m.facebook.com/DesmondChooPeyChing/photos/pb.247776695316718.-2207520000.1441844057./901436939950687/?type=1&source=42

Wow, his bod looks so tight in his white shirt!

desmond choo seems fit leh, look at his arms and chest

His shirt is getting too small for his newly acquired muscles. His chest muscle is straining and almost bursting his once loosely fit shirt. Time to get it change to XL size, Desmond!

I never know Desmond Choo worked in the police force for 14 yrs....can u imagine him in police uniform?

And he worked under local billionaire Peter Lim doing merger and acquisitions including acquisition of Valencia Football Club.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/everton-s-grit-inspires/2086682.html

Desmond choo finally won in the GE! Haha.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Guest deconstruction

Any idea who are the guys on Channel 5's analysis of the political elections?

The guy to the extreme right (announcing the social media views and the sample votes) is really cute :)

• G_M changed the title to Handsome / Cute / Hot Local Politicians Discussion (compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.