Male HQ

All About Condoms & Lubes (Compiled)

skylancer

Let me ask u all guys this:

Which condom u will use when u having sex?

Durex Select

Durex Sensation

Durex Ribbed

Durex COmfort

Durex Fetherlite

Durex Extra safe

Durex Close fit

Durex Love

Durex together

Others?

So far, i only try some of them and i like Durex Sensation, confort, close fit, extra safe. The best will be Fetherlite--- ultra thin and it is gd for sensitivity...

Any commends?

:ph34r: :oops: :oops: :oops:

258yvky.jpg

Stocky 74: U must be a hot guy !!! :twisted: :twisted: if not why the condom so fast to get worn off? :clap: :clap: :clap: Powerful Tool u had...

Guest: I dont try b4 but heard that it is not so gd compare to Durex.

meashep: I also try Durex tinge b4... it is nice but too powerful that some btm might not like it.... so had to tell them next time?

any more commends?

258yvky.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Passerby

There's this Japanese one, Okamoto is really good if you find the other condoms are like plastic sheets over your tool... They make you feel as if you're wearing nothing, due to their advanced material. However, if you are too sensitive a top, you may want to just stick to the Durex.

Never hear of that brand before. Where can get the brand of condom?

7-11 they got these condom with a orchid picture. Also a few others. Cheaper than durex. Usually cheaper than durex.

There's this Japanese one, Okamoto is really good if you find the other condoms are like plastic sheets over your tool...  They make you feel as if you're wearing nothing, due to their advanced material.  However, if you are too sensitive a top, you may want to just stick to the Durex.

Agreed the Okamoto condom is so thin und don't have the feeling that you are wearing it. It's also available at any cashier counter of big supermarket. The only 'paiseh' buying it when you line up in the long queue, it's better to buy it at 7-11.

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

There's this Japanese one, Okamoto is really good if you find the other condoms are like plastic sheets over your tool...  They make you feel as if you're wearing nothing, due to their advanced material.  However, if you are too sensitive a top, you may want to just stick to the Durex.

Agreed the Okamoto condom is so thin und don't have the feeling that you are wearing it. It's also available at any cashier counter of big supermarket. The only 'paiseh' buying it when you line up in the long queue, it's better to buy it at 7-11.

haha try to buy it with other things when you do your shopping.

I use to do it whenever i top up my house food or drinks.

However in cause of emergency then maybe 7-11 would be a better choice.

haha

haha try to buy it with other things when you do your shopping.

I use to do it whenever i top up my house food or drinks.

However in cause of emergency then maybe 7-11 would be a better choice.

haha

Meashep, do you know where to buy lube in packet which very handy and can be easily inserted into any wallet, it's quite troublesome to carry KY in toothpaste type, right? So bulky.........

I remember visited some saunas in Sydney and all rooms were provided with packet lube. Anywhere in Singapore, I'm sure not supermarket or phamarmacies??

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

• 1 year later...

What is your favourite personal lubricant and what brand?

I use Pjur Original, it is a silicone based lube that always remain slick and very silky feeling.

Pros

It's slippy, lasts for ever and a small amount goes a long way.

Cons

It's tricky to clean up, but don't let that stop you.

Bottom Line

The best lube I've ever used, very much recommended.

Astroglide is the best. Wet enough for 2-3 entries and washes off cleanly without fuss.

The softness offered by silicone lubes, IMHO are best for orgy experiences where the bottom expects to be gang fxxked by lots of big cocks. With a single application, the bottom will be ready to enjoy multiple penetrations, even by cocks that are only lightly lubed. Silicone stays wet and silky longer and can be easily reactivated by saliva or other fluids. However, it is a pain to wash off from your anus, even with lots of soap.

Discerning homosexuals should NOT use the cheap KY/Durex Wet junk that is favoured by dried up HDB aunties. Those brands dry faster than your wet g-string on a sunny day. And soon, your ass will be like sandpaper rough.

Please invest in a better lube for a better anal experience.

Guest Guest

FYI: In general, there are three types of lubricants and each has its pros and cons. Water-based lubes are easy to cleanup and are unlikely to cause yeast infections, but on the down side they do need to be renewed every half hour or less due to drying. Oil-based lubes tend to have maximum slipperiness and last longest, but can lead to yeast infections and tend to break down latex condoms and toys quite quickly. Silicone-based lubes fall in between these two, being slicker and longer lasting than water-based lubes, but they do require longer clean up times, can stain sheets and clothing, and will eventually break down silicone toys.

Guest Guest

Actually silicone based lube has it's benefit especially for bottoms because it's difficult to wash off so will seals off the anus's wall, thus preventing STD.

Also available at most good sex shops near you.

Again, please do NOT use KY. I can't believe that the first bottom I met last night whipped up a tube of KY rolled up like a toothpaste. It was SO unglam. Very auntie. And no he did NOT feel silky.

Guest Guest
Silicone stays wet and silky longer and can be easily reactivated by saliva or other fluids. However, it is a pain to wash off from your anus, even with lots of soap.

Discerning homosexuals should NOT use the cheap KY/Durex Wet junk that is favoured by dried up HDB aunties. Those brands dry faster than your wet g-string on a sunny day. And soon, your ass will be like sandpaper rough.

Please invest in a better lube for a better anal experience.

My favorite is whatever the top's favorite. Really, I always have water lub .and Astroglide ready and I tell him since he supply the gun, he should chose his weapon of mess destruction. But since he created the mess in my cave, he should also clean it up as courtesy. They will only use tongue to clean if water lub. Silicone lub will be a soapy washy at the toilet.

Ahem saliva? Is that safe? Only done that twice because that is his favorite lub. Only after a wet tongue kiss to show that he is very clean. Why do sexy guy's saliva also smell so sweet? Quite embarrassing because he lets it drip slowly like wax drip.

After he had his way with me, he tongue cleaned for me. And he said I produced natural lub myself errrr is that a compliment or saying I am watering like the female species???

Heh TC, women don't need much lub and water based lub like KY mixed well with their own water. Some produce more water than your whole tube of KY. Only those middle aged menopause need silicone lub but they will rather die than be caught experimenting with lub. So middle aged uncles need to find other ways for sex. Or is that a lame excuse for turning to manholes and even becoming manholes?

Show these type of silicone lub, my top immediately say I am greedy for gang bang just like TC say. KY is more innocent. Show both they know I am anything also can so they relax and enjoy.

Ask a question, is it rude for a top to borrow your lub after sex? Happened many times. It is not the lub I mind but from his rear end and average performance, I think he is using it for himself. I know it is better not to ask directly. I know none of my damn business. A bit off putting to imagine someone doing it to him like he doing to me. Anybody feel the same way? Is that jealousy or what feeling?

• 2 years later...

Currently, I'm using the silicone based lube by Swiss Navy for masturbation. There are only 3 types of lubes. Water based, oil based and silicon based. Each has it pros and cons regardless of which brand you buy.

1) water based lube - normal lubricating power, easy to wash off after sex, compatible with condom and sex toys, dry up easily and need to apply at intervals during sex.

2) silicone based lube - slick smooth lubricating power, good for sex, fast action of sliding your cock in and out, a few drops will do the trick, difficult to wash off after sex, not totally compatible with condom and sex toys, may not or may need one more application during sex.

3) oil based lube - slick smooth lubricating power same like silicone based lube, not recommended for anal sex as it is not good for internal use, a few drop or a handful of cream will do the trick, most difficult to wash off compared to silicone based lube, very good for use as a masturbation lube or cream, not compatible with condom or sex toy, need not reapplication.

On top of normal lube, you may considered buying warming hot lube or cool icy lube. Warming lube gives you a slight warm sensation when masturbating. While the cool icy lube gives a cool burning icy sensation. I wouldn't recommend cool icy lube as it is actually made of menthol that's gives that icy cool biting sensation. Not enjoyable.

Any recommendation on lubes available in sg sex shops?

Brand + location + price would be great.

lubes tends to be a little pricey in singapore.... i'm using Swiss Navy, it's pretty watery, and hard to remove, got it from u4ria. ^^ hence i prefer the durex waterbase one.

check me out and my interest... =)

• G_M locked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.