Male HQ

All About Condoms & Lubes (Compiled)

skylancer

I would prefer the water based Jap lube I bought from Taiwan. Silky smooth, looks and feels like precum. Good for analing btms. When its a little dry, just add water and it will be smooth again to continue pumping.

Gachi Muchi ! You buy 4 bottles with different size ? So many bottles can use finish meh ? Will expired and not fresh liao :lol:

Gachi Muchi ! You buy 4 bottles with different size ? So many bottles can use finish meh ? Will expired and not fresh liao :lol:

ixmog bro...

thats a pic taken from a webby... =) not his own! haha! oh and the biggest bottle looks a little naughtier. :rolleyes:

prices for lubes would be good... ^^

Edited by fatguy

check me out and my interest... =)

the best lube comes out from the end of your dick it is named the precum it is cryatal clear slippery and also can be refreshed when dry by adding saliva.

Precum as a lube? Saliva? Both dry up! I'll stick to my astroglide for now... ;)

Love me for a Reason, Let the Reason be Love. (from 'Love Me For A Reason', Boyzone)

using astroglide with my tenga flip, dam nice and easy to wash off as well

initially was wanting to save $$ and buy durex instead, very lousy and end up messing up my precious tenga flip. I m sure KY will be the same.

recently, quite afew keep mention about Astroglide, is it really that good?

what make it so special & different compare with the rest?

Astroglide as the label on the bottle says is invented by Nasa scientist when they wanted to formulate a lubricant to work on rockets and in outer space on rockets so it is very industrial in nature , it is super slipperry and very lasting too but the trouble is its low friction is its nemesis because under certain conditions it feels too slippery that pleasure of sex is reduced because too slippery but this product maybe good news for ardent fisters, for fisting

ixmog bro...

thats a pic taken from a webby... =) not his own! haha! oh and the biggest bottle looks a little naughtier. :rolleyes:

prices for lubes would be good... ^^

alamak ! You spoilt the fun by replying :lol:

of course I know, I'm just pulling Gachi Muchi's leg(cxxk) :lol:

bleeding so serious meh more like will have a sore cock if not enough lube for cut dicks

bro, try dry, without any lub and jo. abrasion can happen on the area near to cock head, as it is very sensitive. sometimes can see light bleeding. cut dick no choice la, if really tightly cut w/o excess skin to move, u must use lub be it any brand, saliva or even precum. in high sch, as far as i know many cut boys only can jo with soap during shower, when lub is not so common among the youngsters in 80s....

Swiss Navy Silicone Lube for JO

and ID Juicy Lube for anal. ;)

===================================================================
homophobia is NOT a phobia. 
you are not scared. you're just being an a-hole!
===================================================================

I N S T A G R A M  |   F L I C K R  |  T U M B L R  

love-smiley-086.gif

Guest naturist

I would like to suggest for people who plant Aloe Vera plant at home of have a garden to plant their own plants to cultivate Aloe Vera , it is slippery smooth and natural and can be used as a healing agent for burns and cuts and definitely for masturbating sore cut cocks .

Aloe Vera is natures healing agent it is virtually free, cut sectioned can be stored in fridge for later use and may I suggest for bare skin fxxking it will probably heal the sore ass also , it feels cool and you blow on it it feels cooler,

masturabtion with Aloe vera gel is so shiok

Guest fu*kprinze

I used to just jerk off without applying lube (i'm uncut) but after i tried a couple of time with the warming lubricants and the silicon lubricants i find that it spices up the experience every now and then. For such purposes, i'd recommend the Pjur silicon lube (also good for fxxking) and the Stroke 29 masturbating cream both of which I bought from Sportsmenasia.

• 2 weeks later...

I would prefer the water based Jap lube I bought from Taiwan. Silky smooth, looks and feels like precum. Good for analing btms. When its a little dry, just add water and it will be smooth again to continue pumping.

76301001.jpg

i am using a similar brand.

it has a popeye logo...

only used once to fxxk a married man when he came over my place.

i fxxked him and he fxxked my "toy"

the sensation from the lube in him was great~!!!

hahahaha since he has a nice tight hole...

• 6 months later...
Guest MatureMan

Personally, I find that Pjur silicon is the best for f**king, silky smooth and lasts long time but more pricey. Gun Oil I've used more for masturbating. They have another product which is the Wet warming gel which I also quite enjoy for j/O.

Guest MatureMan

u should be able to find all three brands at Sportsmen Asia, that atas gay shop in Chinatown point but Wet is actually quite common in most sex shops nowadays but surprisingly it's actually more affordable in Sportsmen Asia, maybe cos they want to use "sex" to lure us to the shop and then spend on their super-branded underwear.

• 4 months later...

I think the government should supply free condoms and they are available in the gay bars, like most other countries, were all you have to do is give a donation of your choosing.

Think about it, one free condom could be the difference between HIV positive or negative, and the cost of that condom is far less then the cost of treating someone with HIV, I know that sex between guys is against the law but come on, the government knows it goes on.

I think we should start a campaign to get free condoms available were they are most needed, in the gay bars, were once you have had a drink or two the last thing on your mind is to go find a shop to buy a packet (saying that I hope all you guys always carry some with you at all times) You just never know when you will need to cover up your little chap

Guest Happylark

i think the government should provide free tissue paper too for you guys to clean up after you're done with whatever you guys were doing.

I think the government should also provide free soap for you guys to shower after you guys are done.

I think the government should also provide free venue for you guys to do your activity lest you guys resort to doing it in the public and disgrace the nation / scare the kids.

and the list continues.

god damn it, if you're scared of catching it, dont do it. if you wanna do it, pay for your own condoms. it's your own health; why should the government exhaust their budget to provide condoms for individual's gratification. i dont want my tax money to go paying for condoms so people can continue fxxking around.

i know of a person who plays around because he's bored. should the government buy a psp/xbox/ps3 for him then? eradicate the problem totally.

I think the government should supply free condoms and they are available in the gay bars, like most other countries, were all you have to do is give a donation of your choosing.

Think about it, one free condom could be the difference between HIV positive or negative, and the cost of that condom is far less then the cost of treating someone with HIV, I know that sex between guys is against the law but come on, the government knows it goes on.

I think we should start a campaign to get free condoms available were they are most needed, in the gay bars, were once you have had a drink or two the last thing on your mind is to go find a shop to buy a packet (saying that I hope all you guys always carry some with you at all times) You just never know when you will need to cover up your little chap

Actually it is already happening. If you are familiar with the saunas, most of them already giving free condoms which are provided by Action for AIDS. If you need other condoms, you also order some from Fridae.com. And if you need some when you are in Chinatown, you can always come over to Oogachagaoffice during office hours. :) We are just in the middle of the 'gay area' in Chinatown 41A Mosque Street.

Of course, if you really need one when you cannot find any in gay places, just buy one in the 7-11 in the area. There is really no reason that you cannot get one.

I think the government should supply free condoms and they are available in the gay bars, like most other countries, were all you have to do is give a donation of your choosing. Think about it, one free condom could be the difference between HIV positive or negative, and the cost of that condom is far less then the cost of treating someone with HIV, I know that sex between guys is against the law but come on, the government knows it goes on.

Sure! Just blame it on the Government if one got infected with HIV cos theres no free condom available.

I see u adapt quite well to the country lifestyle... hehe.

Of course, if you really need one when you cannot find any in gay places, just buy one in the 7-11 in the area. There is really no reason that you cannot get one.

U forgot to mentioned most if not all Hotel 81 i think will have the condom vending machine nearby the lift, if u cant find 7-11 or Cheers.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest Guest 2

Why bother to buy black condoms, when it is supposed to be stuck in the ass all the time? Whatever fanciful colours, its still end up in and out of the shit hole.

Unless you couldn't find black ballons for your Christmas decor.....

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I m not used to this lube, the red bottle durex play that gives a warm feeling. As I masturbated it got warmer and warmer, will that damage the cock skin? Any experience or comments. I have been using other lube with no warm sensation. Pls advise. Thanks.

Hi. I m not used to this lube, the red bottle durex play that gives a warm feeling. As I masturbated it got warmer and warmer, will that damage the cock skin? Any experience or comments. I have been using other lube with no warm sensation. Pls advise. Thanks.

If u use it long enough, it will turn your cock into a big juicy "Hot Dog".

I'm 36 168 58 sweet and friendly guy looking for oral fun, hangout buddies, badminton buddies, and bf/partner if possible

Hi guys, since we are talking about lubricant here, can anyone suggest a good lubricant for anal sex? Im using the durex blue tube and it quickly dries out after a few minutes of action. Has anyone tried silicone based lubes? Where can i buy one?

Hi guys, since we are talking about lubricant here, can anyone suggest a good lubricant for anal sex? Im using the durex blue tube and it quickly dries out after a few minutes of action. Has anyone tried silicone based lubes? Where can i buy one?

Silicone doesn't dry out easily but are harder to clean off. they have a tendency to stain fabric.

There are other water based lubes that are of better quality than durex. I like the "Swiss Navy"

You can get it from sex shops or Sportsmen asia. Alternatively you can order it online

Silicone doesn't dry out easily but are harder to clean off. they have a tendency to stain fabric.

There are other water based lubes that are of better quality than durex. I like the "Swiss Navy"

You can get it from sex shops or Sportsmen asia. Alternatively you can order it online

Thanks, man. Will try that brand.

• G_M locked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.