Male HQ

All About Condoms & Lubes (Compiled)

skylancer

Hi guys, since we are talking about lubricant here, can anyone suggest a good lubricant for anal sex? Im using the durex blue tube and it quickly dries out after a few minutes of action. Has anyone tried silicone based lubes? Where can i buy one?

Best ones are those from Japan. They don't dry as quickly and a bit of spit/water will get it going again. Sorry, only get mine from Tokyo JPY500 or so only. Here, you can try Sportmenasia - at Chinatown Point or any sex shop on Orchard.

Don't use silicone with condom.

Those that make you hot are peppermint laden. You're meant to blow to get a chill feeling! Got one accidentally previously - it was a d**k wash, not a lube!

Guest lone ranger

Hi guys, since we are talking about lubricant here, can anyone suggest a good lubricant for anal sex? Im using the durex blue tube and it quickly dries out after a few minutes of action. Has anyone tried silicone based lubes? Where can i buy one?

For sheer , eye rolling pleasure, nothing beats using PJUR brand for real anal fxxking, if you can do it bareback, PJUR is the best lube in the world,

it lasts a long time , a little salive replenish the lost moisture and the sensations are out of this world, it has the right smoothness and friction balance that makes both parties beg for more sex that last and last and last,

it allows for the right smoothness , the anus gives way for the right friction and the friction comes with the right smoothness and sensations ,

PJUr is the best ,

Coming in second is Astroglide to be used with condoms , preferbly sagami 0.02 the premium non latex based condoms not meant for anal sex actually, but need to fxxk carefully , vigorous fxxkers can and may tear the condom in the tight anal passage without both parties knowing unless top has cummed, and bottom leaks semen.

coming in third would be wet Platinum .

Is Astroglide still available here? I don't see it in the pharmacies anymore. Currently I'm using DUREX green tube (aloe vera flavor). It's a lube as well as a moisturizer :rolleyes:

For sheer , eye rolling pleasure, nothing beats using PJUR brand for real anal fxxking, if you can do it bareback, PJUR is the best lube in the world,

it lasts a long time , a little salive replenish the lost moisture and the sensations are out of this world, it has the right smoothness and friction balance that makes both parties beg for more sex that last and last and last,

it allows for the right smoothness , the anus gives way for the right friction and the friction comes with the right smoothness and sensations ,

PJUr is the best ,

Coming in second is Astroglide to be used with condoms , preferbly sagami 0.02 the premium non latex based condoms not meant for anal sex actually, but need to fxxk carefully , vigorous fxxkers can and may tear the condom in the tight anal passage without both parties knowing unless top has cummed, and bottom leaks semen.

coming in third would be wet Platinum .

I saw the pjur silicone lubes in sportsmenasia website. It said that pjur backdoor lube is good for anal sex. Might give this a try since the swiss navy one is not available. Thanks for sharing!

damn... the durex red one is freaking hot!. i used it on my ex once and he complained that it was too hot. and he dint feel comfortable... and also yeah its hot on my dick too. definaltely not gonna use that animore.. i use the durex blue.. but dries out easily leh... the green one is kinda nice. =)

damn... the durex red one is freaking hot!. i used it on my ex once and he complained that it was too hot. and he dint feel comfortable... and also yeah its hot on my dick too. definaltely not gonna use that animore.. i use the durex blue.. but dries out easily leh... the green one is kinda nice. =)

Hi Ryuin,

Try GUN OIL from Sportman Asia.. It is nice.

My BF bought it as a surprise gift for me.. It is non drying and as it name suggest.. it is oil based and works well either with condom or raw.. Love that feeling on my cock!!

Hi

Does anyone know were to get larger condoms, the standard ones sold in the 7/11 are just to small (thickness)

Cheers

Hi Guest, I happen to have the extra larger size condoms, but its in my room. U wanna come pick it up?

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest Rubberman

Hi

Does anyone know were to get larger condoms, the standard ones sold in the 7/11 are just to small (thickness)

Cheers

Did you accidentally bought a packet of ballons instead?

And since Imchaser declared he is a bottom, he really needs Extra Extra Large to fit into his Loose Arse !!! :lol::lol:

Guest original guest

Hi Guest, I happen to have the extra larger size condoms, but its in my room. U wanna come pick it up?

Lol ok but will you help me confirm they fit,

Guest surelyugessian

ha, ha, that reminds me funny episode while in japan.

i always go to the 24 kaikan sauna in Asakusa when i go there for business.

i usually spent the nite there and go back to hotel to change in the morning for work.

all through the nite, can easily find japanese ah pek who let me fxxk their backside.

usually I bring condom from Singapore.

But one time I forgot, so I went to medicine shop in Asakusa to buy 1 pack.

i could eaasily find than on the shelves.

the guy there asked me some question when i went up to pay. but i dun understand what he talking about, so I just said yah, yah, ok.

then when i found 1 nice ah pek in 24 kaikan, I whip out the condom and only to find that all of them too small for my cock.

I couldn't fxxk anyone of course that nite.

Lol ok but will you help me confirm they fit,

Oh well, then Ill help u put it on your huge hard cock to see if its fits. Then probably u would want to test will it fall off easily when analling...

Edited by imchaser

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

And since Imchaser declared he is a bottom, he really needs Extra Extra Large to fit into his Loose Arse !!! :lol::lol:

Dont hate me just bcos im getting all the hot action in my ass. Im sure theres plenty of guys under the bridge for u. :lol: :lol:

Guest volute Cledison

Dont hate me just bcos im getting all the hot action in my ass. Im sure theres plenty of guys under the bridge for u. :lol: :lol:

I bet your fantasy is to have the top fxxk until the condom tears, then continue to fxxk hard hard until he shoots a huge load up your horny ass......

Guest Fattchoy88

You're not suppose to put it around your fist.

Hi

Cheers

Guest Rubberman

HaHa !! Who really bothers to be jealous of your lose ass. Obviously you got it from being bang by those guys under the bridge...very very often... :lol::lol::lol:

HaHa !! Who really bothers to be jealous of your lose ass. Obviously you got it from being bang by those guys under the bridge...very very often... :lol::lol::lol:

So u r saying those guys under the bridge have huge cocks? How did u know?

Edited by imchaser

Guest Rubberman

So u r saying those guys under the bridge have huge cocks? How did u know?

No one knew about those guys under the bridge existed until you mentioned them here. No need big dicks. Any dicks that bang you very often will soon loosen your ass. Thats why for you, as your ass gets bigger, only the bigger dicks can satisfy your itchy backside craving.

So....once your backside get itchy....and no dicks gonna give that to you..frustrated..you do behave like an idiot here.

No one knew about those guys under the bridge existed until you mentioned them here. No need big dicks. Any dicks that bang you very often will soon loosen your ass. Thats why for you, as your ass gets bigger, only the bigger dicks can satisfy your itchy backside craving.

So....once your backside get itchy....and no dicks gonna give that to you..frustrated..you do behave like an idiot here.

So i guess ill rule u out, cos obviously yours gonna slip out easily like a pencil...

Guest Rubberman

So i guess ill rule u out, cos obviously yours gonna slip out easily like a pencil...

Sorry I have no interest in a loose ass (and possible leaking faeces) like yours. You dont need a dick. You need an elephant's trunk !

Guest original quest

look for Durex Comfort, it is larger than ordinary (56mm width instead of the usual 52mm)

Cheers, they fit like a dream and do just the job, thanks love x

Guest original guest

pardon me all. i tot condom the smaller the better since it'll fit our cock very well. the tightness will make sensation much stronger while fxxking. m i wrong?

If the condom is to small (tight) its not easy to get on also the sensation is like having a tight band round the base of your cock and It's not a great feeling while fuxxing

Guest original guest

then the cock must be damn thick. maybe looks like black. quite disgusting...

My cock is thick, its not black and It's not disgusting

But thanks for your comment

pardon me all. i tot condom the smaller the better since it'll fit our cock very well. the tightness will make sensation much stronger while fxxking. m i wrong?

the key word here is fitting, too tight and you feel someone squeezing your dick while too loose and you might slip out of it.

While larger condom says diameter of 56mm, it simply says it is elastic enough to accommodate that width.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

Recently I went for a massage, and we ending up fxxking.

I was the top, and he was the bottom.

However at the very end of it, when I was cumming, the condom broke.

Once we found out the condom broke, he immediately went to wash himself.

I am waiting for the days to pass so that I can take my first month test, and then my third month test.

I have his contact and the area he works at.

He assures me that he is negative, and of course I tried my best to assure him that I am because I really am (taking into consideration of the window period)

I would love some words of advice and some realistic possibility of whether may I get infected or not.

This entire experience is driving me nuts and I feel so angry at myself and in general because I practiced safe sex, but the condom broke :(

Guest Guest

I guess you should stop worrying about what happened. The incident has already occurred. Base on your description, there is a risk of exposure and u wont be sure if u are infected or not until you get your test results. It is understandable how agonizing the waiting for the test results are. I do hope your test results will be negative.

hopefully i can help u take your mind of things by advising u on how to prevent such incidents from happening:

1. Do not start engaging anal sex when the bottom's ass is not completely relaxed. The bottom cannot relax the muscles INSIDE his anus at will, so u need to spend more time on the foreplay to allow time for the muscles inside his anus to loosen up. Use your fingers to check periodically if his anus is loose enough and ready. If u engage in anal sex too early or when the anus muscles are tight, u risk not just the condom breaking, but also other injury(and bleeding).

2. Use lots of lube. The insides of the ass is actually very dry (they dont self-lubricate like a vagina), so u need to consistently apply lube. and Lube makes things more fun =)

3. As mentioned by another user, bring extra condoms.

Hope this helps

Finally, someone with a Sherlock mind piece 1 + 1 and found the probable answer to why the condom broke.

In my years of using condoms, I have yet to encounter a condom that broke. No matter how tight the condom fits or how mercilessly I pound on my bottom. I had never manage to break the condom.

It's true that oil, especially massage oil will cause the condom to break. That is why, never use Lotion or Massage oil as lubricant. I think since your dick most probably might have been coated with massage oil prior to the fxxk, which is why your condom broke.

Oh, by the way, I think the masseur would be more worried as it had been reported that bottoms stands a higher chance of infection. Still do get yourself tested.

Guest gaysingaporean

I can relate to this... it happened to me twice with my then Greek boyfriend nearly 20 years ago.

Being the bottom, I was very worried at that time. It was in the early stage of our relationship and the first few times with this boy. He was too rough and excited. And once used only his saliva as lube!!!

There is nothing you can do but just hope for the best. Go for the HIV checkup immediately and then again in a month time. And then after getting sure that you are in the clear, use this as a lesson to be more careful in the future.

In your case the condom broke because of the oil-based lubrication.

Fortunately for my then boyfriend and myself, we were cleared and after another year, we decided to go bareback. We had a wonderful 7 years before we broke off.

So you see, there's no need to worry so much as that will not change anything! From what you wrote, I think you will be alright! Just an unfortunate incident.

And yes, being the top, you are in the better situation in this case. Good luck!

Guest Guest

I really cannot thank you all enough for your kind advice and comforting words! I will have myself checked after 4 weeks, and definitely after 3 months.

I have duly noted that massage oil is a no-no during sex, and I know that being a top (i am at lesser risk)

However it's just this gnawing feeling in my heart that maybe I might be infected.

I am still an anal virgin, and I will definitely take all the necessary precautions and use the correct things if I were to be the bottom.

Thanks!

Guest ding dong bell

I really cannot thank you all enough for your kind advice and comforting words! I will have myself checked after 4 weeks, and definitely after 3 months.

Thanks!

So you promise you will refrain from sex for the next 3 months?

Guest Guest

Definitely. I haven't had sex for about half a year prior to this incident.

I am definitely able to refrain from sex, mainly because of the fear of getting HIV... =/

• 5 weeks later...
Guest amidst_the_stars

Is it advisable to use flavoured condoms for anal sex ? Hav always wondered how is it like to use a green -apple flavoured Durex condom , thrusting it in n out of the asshole. Or are they solely meant for oral sex?

Is it advisable to use flavoured condoms for anal sex ? Hav always wondered how is it like to use a green -apple flavoured Durex condom , thrusting it in n out of the asshole. Or are they solely meant for oral sex?

Imagine green apple flavoured condom coated with 'chocolate'. as in Glico Pocky Green Apple. hehehe.

• G_M locked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.