Male HQ

Hong Kong Celebrities - News And Gossips 香港明星新闻和八卦

Guest ttttt

38 minutes ago, Ggzx08 said:

Wow wasn't expecting this to be available online so fast. Saw snipplets of this on 斗音, wonder if it's nice. 严屹宽 🥰

Only if you wanna pass time.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, fab said:

Only if you wanna pass time.

Ah... thanks. The only 梅超风 story I knew about came from the 神雕侠侣 version feat. 陈晓 and 陈妍希, where 李明顺 acted as 黄药师, so thought might be worth catching. Were there lot of changes to the version written by 金庸? 

2 hours ago, Ggzx08 said:

Ah... thanks. The only 梅超风 story I knew about came from the 神雕侠侣 version feat. 陈晓 and 陈妍希, where 李明顺 acted as 黄药师, so thought might be worth catching. Were there lot of changes to the version written by 金庸? 

Your question has a long answer, let me try to explain briefly, haha.

Firstly 梅超风 was only in 射雕英雄传, it was never in 神雕侠侣 because she already died in 射雕英雄传. The 2014 version you watched was the only version that described 梅超风 in details - no other versions of 神雕侠侣 ever involved 梅超风.

In the earlier versions of 射雕英雄传, 金庸 never really described the relationship between 东邪 and 梅超风 in details, until in the certain year(s) in the 2000s, 金庸 made the final revisions to 射雕英雄传, which was mainly the love like "father-daughter", but others mistook there is love between them, so it very much depends on how the screenwriter(s) wanted to interpret this relationship. Hence, the 神雕侠侣 that you watched followed the latest revisions made - where there is some love-hate relationship between 东邪 and 梅超风.

As for the movie version above "射雕英雄传之九阴白骨爪", it followed the latest revisions as well, which involved love-hate relationship between 东邪 and 梅超风. Of course, it might be similar but yet different to the version you known from the previous series.

Hope this clarifies eh, haha.

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

16 minutes ago, sphere said:

Your question has a long answer, let me try to explain briefly, haha.

Firstly 梅超风 was only in 射雕英雄传, it was never in 神雕侠侣 because she already died in 射雕英雄传. The 2014 version you watched was the only version that described 梅超风 in details - no other versions of 神雕侠侣 ever involved 梅超风. Ah, yeah, 于正 added in the additional parts for 东邪、南帝、北丐&周伯通's love story (I recall 北丐's was entirely made up 😝)

In the earlier versions of 射雕英雄传, 金庸 never really described the relationship between 东邪 and 梅超风 in details, until in the certain year(s) in the 2000s, 金庸 made the final revisions to 射雕英雄传, which was mainly the love like "father-daughter", but others mistook there is love between them, so it very much depends on how the screenwriter(s) wanted to interpret this relationship. Hence, the 神雕侠侣 that you watched followed the latest revisions made - where there is some love-hate relationship between 东邪 and 梅超风.

As for the movie version above "射雕英雄传之九阴白骨爪", it followed the latest revisions as well, which involved love-hate relationship between 东邪 and 梅超风. Of course, it might be similar but yet different to the version you known from the previous series. The 2014 version how 梅超风 died seems to be in alignment with the movie's one (from the snippets I saw). Other than 严屹宽, like no other familiar actors in this production. 😅

Hope this clarifies eh, haha. Thanks!

• 6 months later...
On 6/22/2021 at 5:55 PM, sphere said:

[先声明哦,有空才看,绝对不是非看不可的电影,哈哈]

在这六月里,中国就出现了两部"射雕"的电影:

"射雕英雄传之降龙十八掌"

以一部94分钟改编的电影,实在是不可能把所有的故事情节或人物都展现出来,其中就以杨康与穆念慈的部分完全去掉。

这部好像是比较是'大制作'些,还包括香港演员如 - 关礼杰的东邪,杜德伟的西毒和骆应钧的王重阳等。

更妙的是请来任贤齐(配上赖美云)来翻唱旧版的"射雕英雄传之铁血丹心"主题曲,也依然是很悦耳动听!

整部电影可在这儿观看 --> 点击此处

"射雕英雄传之九阴白骨爪"

无独有偶的,另一组制作人则挖空心思的拍了一部番外篇,故事着重于东邪与梅超风的感情线,再加入少许原著的故事而成。

若是 YouTube 删掉以上的视频,也可在这儿观看整部电影 --> 点击此处

Link is broken

On 1/18/2022 at 1:24 PM, Guest Choo said:

Link is broken

As it was posted more than half a year ago, the links could possibly be removed (due to various reasons).

Anyway, both links have been updated, hope it works for you eh.

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

On 6/23/2021 at 10:42 PM, Guest Four Seas One Heart said:

This appeared on my yt page.

Do you all still remember mui zei?

The world has changed so much and Hong Kong is no longer Hongkong of that Era,

Hongkong, THe big mainland father , has decided to accelerate that pace and that promise of 50 years of headstart of maintaining all the freedoms that Hongkong enjoy will be brought , forward to only 25 years , then they will make Hongkong like the rest of China.

1997 , till today its only 23, 24, 25 years, but it was foolish for Hongkongers to actually lull themselves to think that things will go on for exactly 50 years , when the rest of China was moving at a breakneck speed.

That is why , it was essential for Singapore to have its own , stinging, potent , effetive defence force.

Hongkong, for all its glamour, did not have its own defence force, water must come from Guangzhou, food also imported.

Luckily , all these stars are gone already, otherwise, they will be forced to sing patriotic songs praising the motherland to make ends meet.

Anita M, Leslie C, Lydia S, M.L. Yeung, H.S. Kwan, Shek K.

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

突发!香港知名男星洗澡时遭偷拍,打着赤膊下半身被马赛克遮挡

2023年06月02日 17:33 港剧剧透社

本文编辑剧透社:issac

香港知名男星、帅气型男周柏豪,最近两年演艺事业发展得有声有色。除了在香港地区有极高的人气和关注度外,在内地同样也颇具热议度。

最近一段时间,周柏豪一直在内地开个人巡回演唱会。每场演唱会的门票几乎都是秒空,可谓一票难求。

46de-dbb37ba1b3ac36572e9dcd4d5b274904.png

正所谓人红是非多,近日在社交媒体上就有几张周柏豪洗澡时,被偷拍的照片流出,引发了不少热议。

照片中,周柏豪打着赤膊,下半身被马赛克全部遮挡了。只见周柏豪的表情看着镜头相当吃惊,估计是没想到自己会被偷拍,看着多少有些尴尬。

0f0d-c96e70c39374dd34c643dd00f40a222c.jpg

照片流出后,不少网友都大感震惊。在大家看来,毕竟明星一般都很注重自己的隐私,即使是在运动后也会选择一个很隐私的地方洗澡。但周柏豪竟然在毫无防备的情况下被偷拍了,确实有些离谱。

8764-0c224b7a5c2d4833e606409c48772d3f.jpg

但也有网友留言表示,网上流出的照片不够高清,看着有些像是AI合成的。将周柏豪抠图到某个人的身体上,然后在发布出来,故意吸引关注,博取流量。

照片流出后,周柏豪本人暂时没有回应。但其经纪人回复传媒表示:已经联络了律师,将会寻求法律意见。现在暂时无法回应,会保留一切法律追究的权利。

cebb-3c13ef0625b90ede6b329db1c4caac10.jpg

其实,早在2018年的时候,周柏豪就曾被曝出过自己在体育馆遭到了偷拍。当时他还在社交媒体上发布了一条近千字的长文,指责和控诉偷拍者。

被偷拍的时候,周柏豪发现了偷拍者,他当场大声指责偷拍者。偷拍者听到之后,立刻逃之夭夭。

3260-7bf496fbba23a70f6386ad9f9bdc565b.jpg

事情发生后,周柏豪调取监控,发现对方是一名年龄只有10多岁的年轻人。虽然当时周柏豪在愤怒之外,曾曝光了该名偷拍者的长相,但最终消气之后,周柏豪还是主动删除了偷拍者的照片,并选择原谅了对方。

3400-a1328e4f3d149fe05488ed43d39d9237.jpg

提起周柏豪,可能很多小伙伴对于他演唱的很多粤语歌曲,都有比较深刻的印象。加上长相帅气、身材高大,周柏豪成为了很多网友心中的男神。

81a1-75b138828b6b4e464fea4ae6c721e124.jpg

但最近这些年,周柏豪也开始拍剧、拍电影做演员。特别是前些年和TVB旗下的星梦娱乐签了合约之后,他就开启了歌唱、演戏,双线发展。

b052-a12e8d01b6a30cab85be858dbf26f748.jpg

周柏豪前几年在TVB拍摄的《使徒行者2》和《多功能老婆》等大制作剧集,都备受外界热议。

特别是《多功能老婆》一剧,更令他获得了TVB颁奖典礼的最受观众欢迎电视男主角大奖。目前,周柏豪已经离巢星梦,和TVB仍保持了良好关系。

a295-92a71b9e821ef2ad57ae2285951fb7bf.jpg

据了解,周柏豪还有一部同王敏奕、吴若希以及马贯东等人合作的TVB悬疑剧《旁观者》暂时没有播出。

据传媒爆料,该剧会在今年年底的“死亡档期”播出,该剧也算是周柏豪在TVB的离巢之作。周柏豪也明确表示,到时候会配合剧集的宣传活动。

e32a-1bad03bea6c45a707273a23e398e40e0.jpg

此次周柏豪被偷拍的照片流出,确实很令人意外,毕竟这已经不是他第一次被偷拍了。

最近两年,周柏豪的演艺事业确实发展得很顺利,也提前祝他在内地的个人巡回演唱会,一切顺利。

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.