Male HQ

Hong Kong Celebrities - News And Gossips 香港明星新闻和八卦

Guest ttttt

Way to go Carina!

Still looking fabulous at 45.

Also did a great job in the Detective Dee movie.

What a Fabulous Tranny-rific Trans-identity Emperor to be. :thumb:

She should be a marshal, leading a pride parade. :P

"Kinsey says everyone has homosexual tendencies in various degree. YOU'RE ALL GAY!!!" ~ from some kid I overheard in a KFC.

You'll change your mind after seeing these:

http://www.yn.xinhuanet.com/ent/2008-07/23/content_13902573.htm

honestly, that doesn't waver my opinion.

every celebrity appears with thick-make up; photoshop and lighting effects on photos, so I don't think any of them actually looks THAT good.

Carina, at 45, has pretty clear and smooth skin without makeup, and I still find her facial features very nice and pleasant-looking~

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

• 3 weeks later...

I agree. Carina even without makeup looks good for someone her age. With makeup she is gorgeous.

I feel that she has sex appeal not only in looks but her personality too. A woman can still be sexy even at middle age. Likewise, some middle aged guys are very attractive too. I feel that personality plays a big part at this age...and you've got to keep in shape too.

You'll change your mind after seeing these:

http://www.yn.xinhuanet.com/ent/2008-07/23/content_13902573.htm

She was jogging when those pic were taken, who in the right mind will put on thick make up just for jogging. Most stars will look drastically different before and after make up ah.

From there she should learn another lesson, hired a proper garbage disposal and shred off all letters and mails.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest 二十四妹

From there she should learn another lesson, hired a proper garbage disposal and shred off all letters and mails.

yarlo yarlo, luckily i stay HDB and once I threw my rubbish into the chute, Nobody Knows who's who. LOL.

Also, I go downstair buy wanton noodle also must put makeup and dress nice nice like Maggie Chung in movie 花樣年華 go buy 云吞面 with thermo-flask :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

He looked like some Korean actor leh....

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

He has been acting for a very long time. Famous for his role in the TV serial "I am a Cao zhou(Teochew) man" Also acted in Singapore for a TV serial many years ago. Was in Singapore stage-acting many times, the latest is this in January 2011:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_8CkimEJ4nJM/TPG79TiI7oI/AAAAAAAAFE4/l_2fltqR1cE/s1600/cantonese%2Bmusical%2B2.JPG

My link

Edited by Roger

Since This topic is on TVB star.

Link to 麥包 Mak's bio on Wiki

180px-EvergreenMak.jpg

Name: 麥長青 (麦长青) / Mak Cheung Ching (Mai Chang Qing)

English name: Evergreen Mak

Also known as: 麥包 / Mak Bau (Wheat Bread)

Birthdate: 1969-Dec-18

Birthplace: Hong Kong

Height: 177cm

Star sign: Sagittarius

Chinese zodiac: Rooster

Family: Wife, son and daughter

I like his portrayal as 曹子文 in 洛神.

Yeah another cute one...高俊文 also

Guest raymond0808

I thought quite a lot of PLUs here will like Raymond Lam since he's quite cute also. But seems like the people here doesn't really like him that much. :( Sad no one company me go and watch his concert.

Guest dyehapnos

So-so actor. Plays lead, but act until more like supporting cast. Overshadowed by others. Got rich father who has connections with TVB. Did his nose, and looks better now.

Guest raymond0808

Did heard he did his nose before. But not sure if it's true anyway. I believe he is trying very hard to prove to everyone that all his achievment are based on his hardwork and not by his dad connetion. But he sing quite well i think.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

I think most actors will go for some form of plastic surgery. I think Andy lau, jacky and even aaron kwok..etc Since they are in this industry, can understand the need to look better. All almost all actresses do that too.. I find his voice not bad i.e. can sing. Acting wise, maybe he is more suited to act the bad guy

Guest raymond0808

Haha nevermind as long as he looks okay now then it's alright. He already had the plastic surgery already so just accept his handsome look ba. I had also bought the ticket for his concert this coming sat. Seems like no one is interested anyway. But just wondering will there be any slight chance that he might be a bi or gay??

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• 3 weeks later...
Guest _lover-

Have you guys read about the news that a female artistes posted a photo of herself and Lin Feng in bed???!??!

Lin Feng was sleeping soundly beside her...

Shit! Did my lin Feng fxxk the ger??!?

I am so sad... I wan his cock!

=(

Obviously they did.

Would u believe if they only chatted on the bed???!!!

Have you guys read about the news that a female artistes posted a photo of herself and Lin Feng in bed???!??!

Lin Feng was sleeping soundly beside her...

Shit! Did my lin Feng fxxk the ger??!?

I am so sad... I wan his cock!

=(

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest _lover_

20110318171942112356.jpg

Click on pix for full story (in Chinese)...

Look at the look of satisfaction on her face!!!!! She must have enjoyed a lot... Lin Feng made her shiok shiok?!??!

I am jealous!!!!

Guest Guest

Look at the look of satisfaction on her face!!!!! She must have enjoyed a lot... Lin Feng made her shiok shiok?!??!

I am jealous!!!!

Relax. This photo looks more like a crop and photoshoped. The lighting and the pillow case and all, don't quite match.

Guest Blaidd_Drwg

speculation sia.

if you actually spend time looking at people's faces, you will notice that sometimes people kinda look alike. *mind the sarcasm*

but for sure, this is a publicity stunt. could be trolling, could be not trolling, we do not know.

For one, Lin Feng had not denied the authenticity of the pictures, so they were real.

Did they have sex? well if they did, nothing wrong, both are adults and not married.

In my opinion, a case of someone using Lin Feng's popularity to gain publicity, a point to note that the girl will be releasing her pictorial book soon.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest Guest

In HK, the media used the headings 林峰断正. We know the meaning of 断背, so does 林峰断正 mean anything?

it means 林峰 kenna caught.

断正-基本介绍粤语用词,也就是在做错误的事情时被人逮个正着,如外遇、偷鸡摸狗等情况下被发现,就是“断正”

when you did something bad, and kenna caught... like caught in affair.

Guest gay singaporean

The problem with public figures, media and their clueless fans these days is... the public figure is not sdmired or respected in their chosen field. If he's a good actor, then being photographed in bed with someone, female or male is not a big deal! And it's normal for them to have sex, afterall he's in his late 20s or early 30s and a human being.

Now "stars" a dime a dozen and real talent is overshadowed by no talent... hence the unethical media will do anything to sell papers or magazines... and the worst, the public get excited and react in a frenzy.

Real talent do not need these cheap publicity. Their work will be apreciated if they are good.

Guest Guest

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/entertainment/view/1117324/1/.html

Raymond Lam admits he dated girl in leaked 'bedroom photos'

HONG KONG: Hong Kong actor Raymond Lam admitted that he once dated Chinese model Mavis Pan, the woman shown in bed with him in photographs recently leaked to the press, during a promotional event for his upcoming drama "Back to the Three Kingdoms" on Tuesday, reported Hong Kong media.

The 32-year-old actor revealed that his relationship with Pan, a buxom 24-year-old model who had appeared in sexy photoshoots for a variety of men's magazines, began after they met on the set of the 2010 film "The Jade and The Pearl".

They eventually advanced to the stage where they had met each other's parents but later called it quits and have not been in contact since.

"After the photos surfaced, I haven’t called her. Even though we did quarrel during our time together, but this is between us. It (the 'bedroom photos') should not be publicised.

"I don't know why she did that," said Lam, who believed it was Pan who leaked the photos.

When asked if it was Pan's propensity for taking sexy photos that spelled the end of their relationship, Lam said that his busy work schedule and personality differences were to blame.

"We had some trouble communicating and I am very busy all the time.

"Girls need a man who will stay by their side but I am really very busy and did not want our relationship to affect my work," explained Lam, before going on to describe Pan as a kind girl who treats the people around her very well.

However, he conceded that "no one likes their girlfriend to be this sexy and wear revealing clothes" and confided that he did tell her to "take less of those [sexy] photos" because he "could not accept it".

Lam's eyes were red and moist when he answered questions regarding both the bedroom photos and his relationship with Pan.

But in spite of this unfortunate incident, which he described as "the greatest setback of my career", Lam said he would not deliberately avoid love and would "let nature take its course".

Mavis Pan: Photos were stolen

The lady at the center of the controversy, Mavis Pan, who earned the nickname "Little Shu Qi" for her voluptuous figure and sexy image, insisted that she did not leak the photos.

She admitted that the photos originated from her cell phone but refuted claims that she had intentionally leaked the photos to create publicity for her upcoming pictorial.

Pan said that someone from a hair salon she visited months ago might have stolen the photos from her cell phone when she unwittingly left it behind it at the salon and leaked it to the press.

"I really loved this person (Lam), and I believe he had loved me before," Pan told Hong Kong media on Wednesday.

Pan's manager said that although Pan had traveled to Hong Kong on numerous occasions and stayed at Lam's home, they did not co-habit and pointed out that the pair parted ways amicably.

Cut the crap, is there a picture of Raymond lam's cock?

i rather see Ron, Bosco, Maming, Sammuel, Ben Yuen, William Chak, Law Him........................

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.