Male HQ

Hong Kong Celebrities - News And Gossips 香港明星新闻和八卦

Guest ttttt

Reading this threat... I cant help but start to think how does he look like when he is fxxking the ger..

Or when the ger gives him a blow job..

Shit.. getting a boner liao

The China CB starlet is using Lin Feng for the 15 minutes in the limelight.

I think it is absolutely fine for Lin Feng, a man in his late 20s/early 30s to have

sex with someone. At the very least, he approached the matter with regrets and admitted

he did dated this CB.

Anyway, some news is good news.

Remember Aaron Kwok's episode in Australia many years ago?

He is still much sought-after now.

As a guy, he definitely has nothing to lose.

Dont understand y he has to try to maintain the Jade Boy image. Come on, we r in the 21st century already.

Unless he thinks he need to behave like a saint, else there's absolutely nothing wrong for someone his age to be having sex with a single lady.

All in all, its just a trade. He gets her body and she gets the exposure in return.

he does sound like the victim though. But seriously a picture doesnt say anything. Some more its just him sleeping. -_- it had better be some Edison Chen-style photos anyone conclude anything.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Be it anot, he just any normal guy with emotions and need like everyone. Noting wrong of him having a rs with someone and even intimacy. But its kind of wrong to publicize wad she did with him in the room. I think this doesnt reflect bad on Raymond but only how revengeful and sluttish this woman is.

Guest Guest

(香港訊)林峰被爆“床照”后一直寄情工作,前日他風塵僕僕飛往北京出席頒獎禮,前日又返港出席活動,令他疲憊不堪。林峰表示今次事件傷心比擔心多,更感慨地說:“我向來不喜歡解釋,這次是第1次承認和面對事件!”說話時他更眼泛眼光。

對于潘霜霜下月底來港,問到會否擔心對方踩上門找他,林峰說:“沒想到這么長遠,對方都沒有家里的鑰匙。”雖然二人現已分手,但林峰坦言沒有與對方聯絡:“沒有啦!只是她單方面傳短訊給我,不過我沒有回覆她囉!”他也不相信有報道指霜霜于09年已與老外John結婚並育有一子的事。

+ J$ o/ @$ H4 X- t

問到日后會否收起女友手機及相機?他即哈哈大笑說:“沒有想過這個問題,多謝大家關心,身邊朋友還問我會不會因為今次變成喜歡男人,但我絕對不會!”

Guest alien

As a guy, he definitely has nothing to lose.

Dont understand y he has to try to maintain the Jade Boy image. Come on, we r in the 21st century already.

Unless he thinks he need to behave like a saint, else there's absolutely nothing wrong for someone his age to be having sex with a single lady.

All in all, its just a trade. He gets her body and she gets the exposure in return.

Agreed, nothing wrong for someone his age having sex with a single gal. Esp if both parties agreed mutually. Having sex is just a needs for a person lo, esp we r in 21st century. How come they make it sound like a sin?

Guest Guest

It used to be guys showing off photos of their sexcapades and their conquers.

Nowadays, it's the gals who can't wait to tell everyone who have entered their pussy. :thumb:

Guest Browser

news11.jpg

aids.jpg

The latest cover of a gossip magazine is about a bisexual TVB artist diagnosed with AIDS. The magazine coded him as “Mr. Y”, describing his appearance as attractive and is currently one of the popular leading actors in TVB. “Mr. Y” filmed many popular television dramas and some movies with good box office. He is also a singer and has expanded his market to Mainland China in recent years.

Other TVB artists all expressed they have not heard about one of their fellow colleagues is an HIV victim. It’s also said other actresses are fear to film kissing scenes with him. Now one of the popular TVB actresses, Fala Chen expressed she didn’t heard of the rumor and even if Mr. Y exists, she is not worried.

“You won’t get the virus from kissing,” she said. “Know some common knowledge.”

Kenneth Ma feels fortunate that he is not mistaken as Mr. Y, but he is interested in knowing Mr. Y’s identity.

“I also want to gossip about who is Mr. Y,” he joked. “I never got rejected when filming kissing scenes. Maybe I have a good reputation.”

The “Grace Under Fire” star even said he wants to be Mr. Y so he could be in the news.

“Too bad it’s not described like me, otherwise I would admit it. I could be in the news and promote my drama.”

Linda Chung also did not believe in the rumours.

"Maybe it's another fake news, purely gossip. Even if it is true, there is no problem in working together."

So who is this Mr. Y ??

Guest Browser

有关Y男星的资料,周刊给的“暗示”颇多:

●外型俊朗,身材健硕,与不少男/女星传过绯闻。

●爱泡夜店,性喜猎艳,男女通吃。

●电视圈稳坐一线小生位置

●在电影圈是抢手货,拍过几部票房与口碑皆不错的电影!

●演而优则唱,进军乐坛当歌手,歌影视三线发展。

●近年北上中国赚人民币,常到北京、上海夜店耍乐!

●曾有一名圈内女友,但感情未能开花结果。

Tabloid and gossip forum has speculated that Mr. Y is Louis Koo Tin-Lok 古天乐

网友拆解分析是古天乐 :

●外型俊朗,身材健硕,与不少男/女星传过绯闻。-----这条不用解释

●爱泡夜店,性喜猎艳,男女通吃。 -------古天乐爱泡夜店,后两点不言中

●电视圈稳坐一线小生位置 -------TVB一哥,神雕/寻秦记/创世纪 何等风光

●在电影圈是抢手货,拍过几部票房与口碑皆不错的电影! -----------最近几年确实火

●演而优则唱,进军乐坛当歌手,歌影视三线发展。 --------------出过专辑,比如男朋友等流行歌

●近年北上中国赚人民币,常到北京、上海夜店耍乐! --------------不用解释

●曾有一名圈内女友,但感情未能开花结果。 --------------------黄纪莹,古天乐唯一承认的圈内女友

200871221428475.jpg

1607706_622485.jpg

20091205105030-774207889.jpg

xq.jpg

Guest Guest

Taiwanese Entertainment new speculates its YONG. Photho show he lost a lot of weight and very haggard-looking.

who is yong?

anyway, 古天乐 男女通吃 meh? never hear before.

my guess is 王喜.

Guest alien

who is yong?

my guess is 王喜.

Ya lor, who is yong?

I dun think is 王喜, cos never heard gossip news abt him with female artiste. And heard 王喜 is gay not bi lor. Furthermore this person is 电视圈稳坐一线小生位置 & 演而优则唱,进军乐坛当歌手,歌影视三线发展, dun think 王喜 fits the bill.

High chance is 古天乐, although seldom heard gossip news on him with female artists, but he fits most of the “暗示" given by the 周刊.

.......is currently one of the popular leading actors in TVB......

Gu Tian Le left tvb long ago.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

who is yong?

my guess is 王喜.

Aiyoh, Wang Xi puts on 5 to 10 kg recently, now very stocky/fat.

He no like che bo lah.

Yong is very muscular, got big years. The mag showed b4 and after photos of him. very haggard now, poor thing.

Raymond Lam straight as an arrow lah.

Guest Guest

Who is Yong????

Yong Kum Cheong. Nominated as best new comer together with Faye Wong , dun know which yr. Google.

Saw Cable TV TVBS 828 wed or thurs nite , 11pm. You can view if have 'Catch-up' TV on Starhub.

Guest Guest

Yong Kum Cheong. Nominated as best new comer together with Faye Wong , dun know which yr. Google.

Saw Cable TV TVBS 828 wed or thurs nite , 11pm. You can view if have 'Catch-up' TV on Starhub.

He doesn't sing does he?

And he's also not TVB hot star...

Guest Browser

You meant Yung Kum Cheong 容锦昌 ?

2000年, 香港娱乐圈流传,无线艺人“Y君”(化名)患有艾滋病的消息。容锦昌成重点嫌疑人。自此,他被负面新闻缠身,出现精神崩溃症状。

2000年末,容锦昌不堪丑闻困扰,主动向无线提出解约要求,退出娱乐圈。

However this Mr. Y mentioned recently is probably not the same as 无线艺人“Y君” mentioned by tabloids in year 2000.

01300000345731126528302203643.jpg

Guest alien

oh this YONG.

i tot looong ago was reported by media to be HIV+? i did suspect him before cos he never on tv for very long

Ya lo, so this is the Yong HK media toking abt? I tot he suspected contracted HIV old news liao, and dun think he sings and dun think he is famous in movie, right? When this yong was still in TVB, he was indeed very muscular and fit looking.

So did the HK media revealed who is the person and not just rumours?

Guest Yumseng

Getting more and more interesting .... :lol: :lol:

http://yule.sohu.com/20110406/n305360720.shtml

商报4月6日讯 据香港周刊报道,香港娱乐圈早前传出的艾滋“Y男星”,引发字母明星猜一猜的热潮,余波未了,TVB一众肌肉男艺员不约而同爆料曾被电视台内一位同性恋男艺人大施“咸猪手”。控诉人有理有据,只是敢怒不敢言。

根据受害者描述,“猪手男”活跃于TVB电视城,在电视圈中打滚多年,有一定江湖地位。因此尽管他有恃无恐上下其手,但是受害者也只好息事宁人。周刊把“猪手男”最大嫌疑对象指向“草蜢”成员蔡一杰,因他入行多年,走多栖路线,保养得不错,一把年纪, :oops: 却从没跟女性传出绯闻。而蔡一杰回应称自己很少拍电视剧,也很少接触那些所谓“受害者”。

控诉人有理有据,只是纵然受辱亦敢怒不敢言,多位受害者透露的嫌疑人特征,势必再次引发“我猜我猜我猜猜”行动!

“猪手男”嫌疑人

根据受害者描述,“猪手男”活跃于TVB电视城,在电视圈中打滚多年,有一定江湖地位。因此尽管他有恃无恐上下其手,但是受害者也只好息事宁人。

●其一:“娘娘腔”

拍电影出身,拍剧多年,演技备受肯定。身材高大却阴声细气,入行多年都是花旦女星“绝缘体”,却屡跟男艺人传出同性恋情疑云,其性取向在圈中可谓半公开的秘密。

●其二:“弯猪头”

拍剧多年,徘徊于二、三线位置。出名爱练肌肉,极注重外形,衣着夸张。曾跟花旦女星传过绯闻,近年有个出双入对的同性密友。

“猪手男”招数:

1.扮前辈

传闻“猪手男”有数招非礼秘技,第一是仗着自己入行时间长,借问候后辈而上下其手。例如问目标人物入行后是否适应,趁机勾肩搭背,碍于对方是前辈,就算目标人物明知道被非礼,也只好毕恭毕敬应付。

2.聊健身经验

由于“猪手男”自己非常注重外形,定期健身,因此当见到目标肌肉男,就趁机边非礼边交流健身经验。

3.游戏节目中行凶

遇有如“奖门人”等游戏节目,“猪手男”绝不会错过,继而在节目中玩游戏尽情揩油。

“草蜢”成员蔡一杰入行多年,走多栖路线,保养得不错。一把年纪,从没跟女性传出恋闻。周刊把“猪手男”最大嫌疑对象指向他,他回应称自己很少拍电视剧,也很少接触那些所谓“受害者”。翻查资料,他与大部分“投诉人”都未曾合作过。

该周刊访问了TVB新剧《飞虎》中以罗仲谦为首的一帮新扎肌肉男,每个都是胸肌发达,亦经常不吝身材穿梭于电视城,自然首当其冲成为“猪手男”的猎物。凭着倒三角诱人胸肌而上位的罗仲谦认为搭搭肩膀无所谓,但他自己则未遇过被非礼。而一直走白净路线的梁烈唯近年亦爱上健身,练出健美身形。他同样没遇过“猪手男”。对于最大嫌疑人蔡一杰,梁烈唯则回答得有点避忌:“以我所知他好像有女朋友。” (新地)

王浩信:他吻我脖子!

“试过被某人搭肩膀致靠得很近、面贴面,又试过唱K无端被人吻脖子,被吻了才知道!如果他(猪手男)拍戏揩我油我怎么办?我会说唔好和说自己唔舒服,我想高层都会体谅吧。”

袁伟豪:掐我“老鼠仔”

“就算拍戏明知他是(猪手男),都无得避啦。搭搭肩膀就当是优待他咯。试过被电话骚扰,打来说些恶心话;又试过有人走过来问:‘还有没有去玩gym啊?’然后一手掐我的老鼠仔(肱二头肌)。”

翟威廉:他说想跟我做爱

“试过在电视城信箱收到信,一看就知道是男人写的,写着‘喜欢你,想跟你做爱。’”

黄长兴:难道打他吗?

“我都知道我这类型说话小声、斯文靓仔,很多同性恋人喜欢。我觉得friendly就OK,知道他是(猪手男)又怎样?难道打他吗?”

飞虎猛男出浴斗胸肌

2011-1-31 一班肌肉男罗仲谦、王浩信、李嘉、袁伟豪同翟威廉在上水拍无线新剧《飞虎》一场冲凉戏。

个个赤裸半身上阵,下身仅包着毛巾,加起来「十点尽露」!身材最劲的是拥有43吋胸肌的李嘉,他表示并无特别做Gym谷大只,反而做瑜伽及练功夫,还踢爆其他男演员埋位前不停做运动谷肌:「有就有,冇就冇o架啦!不过大家好努力,个个都Fit。」

拥有40吋胸肌的谦仔斗大只,输给42吋胸肌的李嘉。众男穿著泳裤打底,谦仔为免湿身激突,将泳裤「打孖著」,再围上大毛巾。

泳裤「打孖著」免激突。

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

Guest alien

王浩信 & 黄长兴 Not gay... :(

Wonder who the guy they mention? Samuel?

U think there are so many gays ard meh?! I think even they are gay, dun think they will openly admit lo. Even for me, i wld also tell the reporter tht i am "disgust" on the act of the “猪手男”. :P

So how come recently so many such news spreading in TVB? And best all rumours only and never reveal who is the person!

Saw that 'grasshopper' member in ex-towel club 7 yrs ago. Very gal gal. Should form a new group call 'Butterfly'.

I tot 'she' is dating Zhang Yao Yang?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

se01111273_big.jpg

I din know Chan KinFong is so tall.

whos the one on first left?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.