Male HQ

Hong Kong Celebrities - News And Gossips 香港明星新闻和八卦

Guest ttttt

currently the biggest ho ha in HK entertainment...

the person who released this claimed that he has all of Edison past flirts (he claimed that edison likes to take nude photos), so almost 18 actress/ singers were involved.

so far Cecilia Chung and Joey Rong's semi nude photos had been released...

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

• 5 months later...

After attending the much talk-about wedding of mega celebrities- Tony Leung & Carina lau, singer Faye Wong's husband, actor Li Yapeng went berserk and 'attacked three journalists when one of them refused to stop photographing the couple's toddler at the Bangkok airport'. According to ST, '... a male reporter from Sudeen Weekly started snapping photos of yan, who was born with a cleft lip and has seldom been seen in public since she had surgery to correct it. When Li shouted at the journalist and asked him to delete the snapshots, the latter said "I am photographing you, what will you do about it?" After the reporter took more photos of the family, li seized him by the neck and hit him on the shoulder. When a female journalist also from Sudden Weekly warned li that she was filming him, he slapped her male colleague and said "Should I be scared that you are filming me?". He then kicked her after he asked her to stop shooting him and she refused'.

I always have a crush on Li Yapeng. Such a manly guy. :lol: While I dont condone his violent action, I think the paparazzi sometimes go way overboard to get what they want at all cost- that is, to sell more magazines.

'On his way out of the airport, he told a TV reporter "Did you see that reporter shooting my child with a camera? He was placing his camera in her face. i said "You can shoot me, you can, but not my child.' I am not just hitting him today. I will be hitting him every time he does it." Bravo, Li! My kind of man. :lol:

'The actor married Chinese pop superstar Wong in 2005. They stated the Smile Angel Foundation in 2006 to help children with cleft palates and lips, months after their daughter was born with the same congenital deformity.'

For more views- http://www.omy.sg/showbiz/enews/200807/20080724_5614.html

Edited by erection day

I was looking at some of his photos on the Internet after reading post from TS, those pictures which are official and suppose mean for media is quite handsome.

But look at this... like totally a different person, so normal.... I think 90% of Singapore men better looking than him! :-)

http://news.67.com/files/2008/7/25/133735.shtml

Totally AGREE! Like that also can be star, then our local artistes can be MEGA STARS.......hehehe

Totally AGREE! Like that also can be star, then our local artistes can be MEGA STARS.......hehehe

Actually movie/TV stars are not the most handsome. It is just the makeover that give them the star look. Otherwise, take away all these, they are very ordinary and I have seen many guys on the street are much more good looking then those movie/TV stars.

i have seen the video in youtube

while it was wrong for anyone to start the fight, the reporter was really too much, in fact i believed he provoked the whole slap.

in china, majority of the netizens pitied Li.

Here's the link of the video.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzYyODk4MTI=.html

Just saw it. Goodness, the paparazzi are just too much. Taunting people like that! Anyway, read in the news the other day that Li apologised to the journalist and also paid a small fine at the Bangkok airport AFTER the journalists apologised first that they shouldnt have invaded their privacy and 'scaring' the small kids by shoving their cameras near her face. What a farce!

• 6 months later...
Guest Cock Lover

Anyone chasing Edisen Chen this cuming week? I heard he will be in Singapore but do not know which specific location he will appear. I love to see him in person. He has a nice asian cock from what I saw in the internet.

Guest Cock lover
It show how shallow you are, just looking for cock and and nothing else. Is he a person that you look up to as good example or someone with good personality?

He loves sex as much as we all do, what is wrong with that. Don't tell me you didn't suck cocks. He is also good looking too.

Guest pacificocean
He loves sex as much as we all do, what is wrong with that. Don't tell me you didn't suck cocks. He is also good looking too.

Yes , he is a good looking scum :thumb:

Guest pacificocean
It show how shallow you are, just looking for cock and and nothing else. Is he a person that you look up to as good example or someone with good personality?

Edison is an irresposible brat and he is as crooked as his cock <_<

A good looking person with a big cock but no integrity = JERK

Guest What a hypocrite

Since you don't like a cock, why don't you go fxxk a woman? No room for super-shallow acting suppreme people like you here. Fxxk off asshole.

Since you don't like a cock, why don't you go fxxk a woman? No room for super-shallow acting suppreme people like you here. Fxxk off asshole.

all gay love cock. i must admit. first thing wake up think of cock and where to get one to suck for the day. lol. those gay say they dun love cock r hypocrite.

all gay love cock. i must admit. first thing wake up think of cock and where to get one to suck for the day. lol. those gay say they dun love cock r hypocrite.

Love to suck cock, but will choose cock to suck, not like you who will suck any cock that push to your mouth

I love to suck cock but will definitely not suck someone who did not behave properly. Please don,t fxxk off my asshole, if you want to fxxk, fxxk inside my asshole.

Guest Cock Lover
I love to suck cock but will definitely not suck someone who did not behave properly. Please don,t fxxk off my asshole, if you want to fxxk, fxxk inside my asshole.

Can you define "behave properly". He was the victim too.

Edison is soooo cute. Why is he straight man?

Actually I'm sure there're much much more scandals in the showbiz circle, it's just that he's one unlucky dude.

Because Edison Daddy is rumoured to be gay and he carries very strong anti-gay sentiments (as observed).

Thank God he is straight. Can you imagine if he is gay and all the photos got leaked were that of famous male celebrities :smokin:

Can you define "behave properly". He was the victim too.

According to a Taiwanese Variety Program, there seems to be a 'Conspiracy Theory' behind this.

It was rumoured that this was leaked to test the marriage of Cecilia Cheung (his Ex) & Nicholas Tse.

Thanks God their marriage is still in tact. Cecelia could have asked Edison to delete all the photos before she married Nicolas. On the other hand, Edison could have been more careful with safekeeping the photos. Edison victimized himself, due to his arrogance & carelessness. It's all over his face.

:whistle:

Read from papers that some pple called/wrote to Carl's Junior to protest, say they will boycott the restaurant for inviting him over...

I think Edison will be a good spokeperson for Chicken Burger (Chi Ba Pao).

When I saw my favorite celebrity Ah Qiao 'Chicken Burger' on internet, I lost my appetite.

So beautiful and yet her 'Chicken Burger with seaweed' was exposed to the whole world.

I blame her for her ignorance (coz sex was hot & luv was blind.

She had apologize and I wish her well.

As for Edison, his apology was 'scripted' with zero ounce of sincerity.

To me, Edison and the ladies did no wrong.

the involved parties are not married (hopefully Cecilia was single when she took the pictures) whatever they did behind close door is their business, as long as all were willing parties. heck sometimes we did even more kinkier stuff.

But what I dont agreed on the way he handled the situation. He chose to run away, letting the other females shouldered the burden of "answering" to media and society. And yes, his statement of apology was simply meaningless.

Because Edison Daddy is rumoured to be gay and he carries very strong anti-gay sentiments (as observed).

Thank God he is straight. Can you imagine if he is gay and all the photos got leaked were that of famous male celebrities :smokin:

Then there wouldnt be the whole "is so&so gay??" anymore is there..

all the better..

plus naked male celeb pix. wohoo

hahaha

• 6 months later...
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.