Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
afi1993

How Do You Make Dick Taste Better For Sucking?

55 posts in this topic

Yesterday i did bj with someone and i don't like the taste. I only know that we have to eat mint before sucking. But besides that?

There's nothing which can instantly do that. I only have heard that frequent fruit eaters have a fruity tinge to their cum. But even that is not a fact, more like an opinion.

If you wanna suck, just suck it like you need it. Nothing else matters (except the problem of diseases, always watch out).

Yesterday i did bj with someone and i don't like the taste. I only know that we have to eat mint before sucking. But besides that?

Try coating it with a different flavour each time, eg :

chocolate fudge

whipped cream

strawberry sauce

maple syrup

condensed milk

honey

melted mint chocolate

ice cream

etc etc etc.......

ask him clean right before you suck... Usually when 1 wear underwear for too long it will start to smell and of cos you will taste something also.

It highly depends on the counterpart's preference in culinary taste, if you're being sucked by an indian, slaughtering and plucking the feathers of your cock before stewing it in curry sauce would be the option you want to pick, when it's Chinese you can cook it in many way just like how they always eat deep friend snakes, roaches, even baby! For some certain religious cock sucker, you might want to check its being halal and kosher. And it is wise to shape cock glutens when you're making a serving for vegetarians, as they might feel the guilt if they know it's a real cock. Good luck.

Try fondue? lol

It highly depends on the counterpart's preference in culinary taste, if you're being sucked by an indian, slaughtering and plucking the feathers of your cock before stewing it in curry sauce would be the option you want to pick, when it's Chinese you can cook it in many way just like how they always eat deep friend snakes, roaches, even baby! For some certain religious cock sucker, you might want to check its being halal and kosher. And it is wise to shape cock glutens when you're making a serving for vegetarians, as they might feel the guilt if they know it's a real cock. Good luck.

lol as usual ;-)

As for the topic I dunno any way for the dick to taste better other than washing before sucking. As for cum, i have read that eating cranberries and celery regularly makes it taste better.

Celery is bitter!

Your name is bitter la!

Edited by ahgreg

Before sucking, wash it thoroughly with salt to kill the germs. Than squeeze some lemon juice and rub until the cock become moist. Next apply a mild coat of manuka honey, sprinkle with parsley and serve. However do prepare your choice of sauces (BBQ, thousand island, Honey Mustard,Sweet N Sour...) to dip the cockhead for suckee's maximum plesure until his juice exploded into your mouth.

xaviereze likes this

Might as well just put Heinz ketchup or McDonalds' garlic chili sauce :clap:

Before sucking, wash it thoroughly with salt to kill the germs. Than squeeze some lemon juice and rub until the cock become moist. Next apply a mild coat of manuka honey, sprinkle with parsley and serve. However do prepare your choice of sauces (BBQ, thousand island, Honey Mustard,Sweet N Sour...) to dip the cockhead for suckee's maximum plesure until his juice exploded into your mouth.

So Drama la. Am Impressed. :thumb: :clap:

Let's answer the TS properly la.

I agree some guys cock got smell. Some are turned on by it, some not. But for my experience,i always do it with someone I like. Some had weird taste but horny monster got over it. My opinion is doing with someone I like turns me on more even got taste or smell also can conquer it.

Just for joke, try using vaginal wipes! Girls use it to keep clean and smell free. Might work on guys too!

In every blowjob that must be done

There is an element of fun

You find the fun and snap!

The blowjob's a game :lol:

And every fellatio you undertake

Becomes a piece of cake

A lark! A spree! It's very clear to see that..

A Spoonful of sugar helps the smelly dick go down

The smelly dick go down

The smelly dick go down

Just a spoonful of sugar helps the smelly dick go down

In a most delightful way :D

Whip cream. Act as lubricant and mask smell.

Whip cream is good too because it won't dry the lips.

Just remember don't have anal sex immediately after because whip cream is oil based and can cause the condom to break.

A Spoonful of sugar helps the smelly dick go down

The smelly dick go down

The smelly dick go down

Just a spoonful of sugar helps the smelly dick go down

In a most delightful way :D

Isn't that Mary Poppin's song? LOL.

Maybe a spoonful of ice cream would help :P! ;)

Isn't that Mary Poppin's song? LOL.

Maybe a spoonful of ice cream would help :P! ;)

Are you a daryl pan fan? Why you using him as your avatar :whistle:

There's nothing which can instantly do that. I only have heard that frequent fruit eaters have a fruity tinge to their cum. But even that is not a fact, more like an opinion.

If you wanna suck, just suck it like you need it. Nothing else matters (except the problem of diseases, always watch out).

Well said !!!

Just enjoy what you do.....

LOL!! are all your posts this funny??

Coat it with:

Hershey's Choco Syrup or Maple Syrup :)

You can pop an Altoid to your mouth too before going down on your partner. It'll taste minty and it will definitely give a minty feeling to your man too. :P

Put honey on it

One of the factors affecting the taste of the dick depends on whether the dick is cut or uncut. 

uncut dick tend to trap more stuff under the foreskin...however, washing should do the trick. 

it would be a separate issue for people who has a thing for smegma ... that is exotic 

Actually, if the dick is of high hygiene standard, and the sucker's mouth is clean and odourless too, the dick will not really have any taste right?

Edited by navyblue

Eh flavoured condoms?

Put honey on it

yeah. I did this to a musc MB & he loved it & ducked me outta my brains after dat. Details in my blog below.

someone who has minty fresh breath sucking on your dick is such a turn on for me lol

Soak it in brine, flavoured tastefully with bouquet garnier...

dip it in honey or any choice of flavors to your preference 

jsingclt likes this

All flavour of dippings and no one mentioned to take a clean shower before having fun?

Tachyons likes this

Make it cum then pure and naturally tasty. 

Try flavored condoms

I personaly love the icecream ones

Don't know what makes the cum taste better but cigarette is definitely not one of them. Shower would do the trick for me. I personally hate the smell of dried pee but I know my best friend loves it.

My bf and I once tried to pour honey onto each other dick and sucked. It was tasted good but felt sticky haha...

If worried about odour from anywhere, both snack on some dried sotong before playing.

A nice clean dick that is constantly oozing precum would taste good. You get a tinge of sea salt taste from the pre cum every now and then :D Yummy~ 

A nice clean dick that is constantly oozing precum would taste good. You get a tinge of sea salt taste from the pre cum every now and then :D Yummy~

Sea salt? Really? Perhaps that is the reason why I love my crisps sea salt & black pepper. I love pre cum too by the way.