Male HQ

How To Suck A Cock / Give Good Blow Job? (compiled)

header69

Hi:

I would usually start by sucking the cock head gently, running my tongue softly

over the mushroom head round & round while I feel the cock erecting in my

mouth. I would sometimes lick the pre-cum as I keep licking the mushroom head.

I would then make sure there's no teeth contact and would suck deeper, softly

till I feel the cock jerks and becomes harder as I keep going up & down, I know

he likes this from the groans. I would then alternate between the deep sucking

and head tongueing till he moans signaling he is cumming. I would then release

my mouth and grip the cock a little tight to jerk his cock as the sperm spurts out.

I don't really like the cum in my mouth.

I hate it when someone says they can suck this and that, and how good they are, but when it comes to the climax, they say - I dont like cum in my mouth. That is a poor sucker. Period.

I hate it when someone says they can suck this and that, and how good they are, but when it comes to the climax, they say - I dont like cum in my mouth. That is a poor sucker. Period.

During my first two gay years, I dun like to suck because I kind of scared that I will get germs from the other person. I only started to enjoy sucking when I am very high. I will volunteer to suck the guy and I luv to hear him yawn when I suck him. I admit I dun really like the cum in my mouth. So far, there are only 3 times that I had enjoyed having cum in my mouth. These 3 guys at 3 different times made me crazy for them.

me on the other hand only had 1 cum-in-my-mouth experience.. because I need to be very

comfortable with the person before I allow it. I know sometimes in the heat of the moment.

I think if its between boyfriends then it even brings them closer.. am I sounding superficial. :rolleyes:

Poovan

Visit My Website

--

Cheers

Gold Poovan Deva

Pride As One

http://www.fabulousasia.com/

me on the other hand only had 1 cum-in-my-mouth experience.. because I need to be very

comfortable with the person before I allow it. I know sometimes in the heat of the moment.

I think if its between boyfriends then it even brings them closer.. am I sounding superficial. :rolleyes:

Poovan

Visit My Website

u r not being superficial. i got to agree with u that it brings the relationship closer. at least for me. i think to have a stranger's cum in my mouth is disgusting. but for my bf. i simply love it. he likes it too when he see my mouth is full of his huge load.

What a hyprocrite! To have a stranger's cock in your mouth and sucking it is ok. But to let him cum in your mouth is 'disgusting'. What logic?

Very detailed description. However, I can't seem to picture the scenario well. May I apply for a "test-drive"?

Singayporean, no need to trouble him. im more than happy to show u the technique and how it works.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

I would start by sucking slowly from the balls up to the head and maybe go down deep on his dick till the balls. But what i like is after a while of sucking for a while, he would stand up and start to

fxxk my mouth till he wants to cum. I have experience guys cumming in my mouth but prefer that when he wants to cum, he cums on my face and then i will lick his dick clean of his cum yeah!!!!!!

Huh? Really ah? When? Where? Give me details!! :P

Today after work! Where? i dunno. any where! :P

Btw, sorry to dissapoint, im not the guy on my avatar.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

header69, thk for a nice sensous write-up of your fellatio techniques.

I am selective of cumming in the mouth too. Has to be really high or has a special interest in that guy to make me willing to do it.

My first cumming in the mouth was with a Maths teacher. Met him at Buona Vista pool and we had fun twice. Third time brought him back to my place

and he rode my face and shot it in. I did not swallow.

A memorable one was with an ex-SQ steward, then working with Telecoms. Really fair and almost hairless. Always ticklish and fun to be with.

Had car sex with him and swallowed his cum. Another is a SQ crew member still flying around. A one-night stand but gave him the pleasure of my mouth.

Edited by gz69

hi gz69 :

nice to know of your good skills too.

may be one day I can ride on your face too :rolleyes:

header69, thk for a nice sensous write-up of your fellatio techniques.

I am selective of cumming in the mouth too. Has to be really high or has a special interest in that guy to make me willing to do it.

My first cumming in the mouth was with a Maths teacher. Met him at Buona Vista pool and we had fun twice. Third time brought him back to my place

and he rode my face and shot it in. I did not swallow.

A memorable one was with an ex-SQ steward, then working with Telecoms. Really fair and almost hairless. Always ticklish and fun to be with.

Had car sex with him and swallowed his cum. Another is a SQ crew member still flying around. A one-night stand but gave him the pleasure of my mouth.

• 3 months later...
Hi:

my mouth and grip the cock a little tight to jerk his cock as the sperm spurts out.

u sent me ur contact number and i accidentally deleted it. can u resend.

milestone10002000@yahoo.com

Oral Sex Increases Risk Of Throat Cancer:

http://i.abcnews.com/GMA/OnCall/story?id=6034244&page=1 - this one got video clip on the news report, more interactive and informative... <_<

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/...70509210142.htm

吓死人!害到老子不敢随便用口交朋友!三思后还要苦思。。。。

美国约翰霍普金斯大学10日公布的研究显示,据信主要透过口交传染的人类乳突病毒(HPV),可能导致一种罕见喉癌,致病几率甚至比常人高32倍。已有研究证实,人类乳突病毒是子宫颈癌的主要致病原因,这份刊登在《新英格兰医学期刊》的研究,首度证实人类乳突病毒与喉癌的关系。

据《中国时报》报道,人类乳突病毒存于人体唾液、精液、尿液,其中有若干型专门感染男女生殖道黏膜上皮细胞。马里兰州约翰霍普金斯大学研究人员针对一百名最近才被诊断出罹患喉癌的男女以及两百名健康男女进行分析之后发现,72%喉癌患者的恶性肿瘤中都存有第十六型人类乳突病毒。

研究推估,那些血液或唾液采样显示先前曾感染第十六型人类乳突病毒的患者,罹患喉癌的机率是其它人的32倍。而有过六个以上口交伴侣并曾感染第十六型人类乳突病毒者,罹患喉癌的机率是不曾做过口交者的8.6倍。

这些数字显示,喉癌的最大元凶是第十六型人类乳突病毒,也因此推翻了之前的若干相关理论。以往,医学界认为一天抽一包烟,连续抽20年,或酗酒超过15年这些坏习惯才是导致喉癌的最大原因。

这份研究报告的共同撰稿人达梭札说:“医疗人员有必要了解,那些不具备烟、酒这些传统危险因素的人,还是有可能罹患喉癌。”不过,主导这项研究的吉里森安慰说:“我们想向外界确认一点:喉癌算是相对罕见,而大多数经由口交感染第十六型人类乳突病毒的人,可能也不至于罹患喉癌。”

研究人员指出,从1973年以来美国境内由人类乳突病毒导致的口腔癌病例一直持续增加,而这跟美国青少年之间流行口交可能有关。而男性可做的预防之一是戴上保险套,以免伴侣遭感染。

人类乳突病毒是子宫颈癌的起因,性生活活跃的女性,八成会在某个时期感染人类乳突病毒。口交据说是传染人类乳突病毒最主要的途径。最近上市的子宫颈癌疫苗,无法证实此疫苗是否会保护经口部感染的人类乳突病毒。

Edited by Dioscuri

Guest HADBETTER
Hi:

I hate to tell you that your skills are only average :whistle:

I had met some who are much much better

1. they can deepthroat and use their throat muscles to milk my cock. Wow unbelievable that they can still breath.

2. Their hands are not idle. They'll caress me and pinch my nipples. Some will even give prostate massage too.

3. They will lick me all over, including my balls and my anus.

4. They don't mind that I lay there like dead fish, close my eyes and relax and enjoy myself.

Only con is that they are not much to look at. You can't have everything you know :rolleyes:

They are best for a tired long day and I only want no-question-asked type of sex. Sometimes I don't even have energy to care if they want to anal a dead fish, just do it safe.

Only con is that they are not much to look at. You can't have everything you know :rolleyes:

Oh please.......The reason why they do the things they do to you because good looking ones wouldn't give you the light of day. As such, you have to settle for the 'not much to look at' type. I guess this would include the toothless uncles who are known to give one heck of a gummy suck. I guess you are right. You can't have everything.

Hi.

I am known to give quite a good head job. I love not only to tease the cock head, but also the shaft, balls, perineum, anus, and nipples. I can lick and give you a tongue bath all over your body. I will lick u nice and slow and can rim u as well. I like to prolong your orgasm as much as I can. You will have stronger and more orgasm. I always dun forget to swallow unless you dun want me too. I can also make u cum twice with my oral skills. 90% success rate. I am still learning how to control my gag reflex while deep throating. So i will need some more practice sessions. So PM me if interested to verify my claims.

I'm 36 168 58 sweet and friendly guy looking for oral fun, hangout buddies, badminton buddies, and bf/partner if possible

Guest suckeroo

Well the best cocksuckers are those that can milk the cock no matter at what stage the cock is at in the mouth, throat or halfway down the stomach,,

to blast your cock and shoot your sperm down someone's willing and grateful throat is what I like,

so those that spit out with the dsigusting look is such a turn off. oh please, my cock was in there for at least ten minutes, so much precum has slready been there , so if there is hiv, it was there already

my mouth quite small so whenever i tried sucking a slightly bigger size dick, my teeth will touch it and it turns them off.

how to make your mouth bigger to able to let your partners enjoy?

my mouth quite small so whenever i tried sucking a slightly bigger size dick, my teeth will touch it and it turns them off.

how to make your mouth bigger to able to let your partners enjoy?

(This is just for a laugh, don't take it seriously)

I posted the throat cancer info har, also no one care or comment.......Bo Bian.......伤脑筋!。。。。

I see your posting I 手痒 wanna be noti a bit.......Hmm actually might not need to make mouth bigger lah, can - Go dentist and pull out all your teeth. Replace with dentures. Then as and when you can take out the dentures and let the mouth fxxker SONG SONG glide in and out. The gums soft soft I think mouth fxxker will love it :P

If really 下定决心,非嘴大不可,then can consider:

(1) Mastering the "Art of Dislocating The Jaw". You see how the snake can swallow cow, goat etc.......

(2) Put both index fingers at the left and right edge of your mouth, then pull them sideways as often as you can. Once the skin of your cheeks get so loose and starts to sag, you know you are ready.

(3) Plastic surgery - Did you watch the Clown in Batman? He cut people's mouth sideways, then they have big mouth....of course that one is free lah........this plastic surgery must pay.

(4) Before you sleep, clam one big cucumber in your mouth.....pull out when you wake up the next day. That time my friend put bracers hor, also every night put the retainer like that, then the teeth straight straight liao.

:lol: For a laugh only hor, dont take it seriously.......

Edited by Dioscuri

• 2 years later...
Guest Blaidd_Drwg

There's nothing which can instantly do that. I only have heard that frequent fruit eaters have a fruity tinge to their cum. But even that is not a fact, more like an opinion.

If you wanna suck, just suck it like you need it. Nothing else matters (except the problem of diseases, always watch out).

Guest yummy

Yesterday i did bj with someone and i don't like the taste. I only know that we have to eat mint before sucking. But besides that?

Try coating it with a different flavour each time, eg :

chocolate fudge

whipped cream

strawberry sauce

maple syrup

condensed milk

honey

melted mint chocolate

ice cream

etc etc etc.......

It highly depends on the counterpart's preference in culinary taste, if you're being sucked by an indian, slaughtering and plucking the feathers of your cock before stewing it in curry sauce would be the option you want to pick, when it's Chinese you can cook it in many way just like how they always eat deep friend snakes, roaches, even baby! For some certain religious cock sucker, you might want to check its being halal and kosher. And it is wise to shape cock glutens when you're making a serving for vegetarians, as they might feel the guilt if they know it's a real cock. Good luck.

Guys won't make you happy, they only make you high.

It highly depends on the counterpart's preference in culinary taste, if you're being sucked by an indian, slaughtering and plucking the feathers of your cock before stewing it in curry sauce would be the option you want to pick, when it's Chinese you can cook it in many way just like how they always eat deep friend snakes, roaches, even baby! For some certain religious cock sucker, you might want to check its being halal and kosher. And it is wise to shape cock glutens when you're making a serving for vegetarians, as they might feel the guilt if they know it's a real cock. Good luck.

lol as usual ;-)

As for the topic I dunno any way for the dick to taste better other than washing before sucking. As for cum, i have read that eating cranberries and celery regularly makes it taste better.

I don't wish to be everything to everyone... but I would like to be something to someone.

Dip it in violet sauce

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

Like how Namie Amuro does it?

http://youtu.be/eg7dOGyblPE

Yep, that :thumb:

I prefer the spicy violet sauce though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YktNMZ3UurU

Edited by waterballoon

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

Guest Top Chef

Before sucking, wash it thoroughly with salt to kill the germs. Than squeeze some lemon juice and rub until the cock become moist. Next apply a mild coat of manuka honey, sprinkle with parsley and serve. However do prepare your choice of sauces (BBQ, thousand island, Honey Mustard,Sweet N Sour...) to dip the cockhead for suckee's maximum plesure until his juice exploded into your mouth.

Guest Irene Ang

Before sucking, wash it thoroughly with salt to kill the germs. Than squeeze some lemon juice and rub until the cock become moist. Next apply a mild coat of manuka honey, sprinkle with parsley and serve. However do prepare your choice of sauces (BBQ, thousand island, Honey Mustard,Sweet N Sour...) to dip the cockhead for suckee's maximum plesure until his juice exploded into your mouth.

So Drama la. Am Impressed. :thumb: :clap:

Guest bitter

Let's answer the TS properly la.

I agree some guys cock got smell. Some are turned on by it, some not. But for my experience,i always do it with someone I like. Some had weird taste but horny monster got over it. My opinion is doing with someone I like turns me on more even got taste or smell also can conquer it.

Just for joke, try using vaginal wipes! Girls use it to keep clean and smell free. Might work on guys too!

Guest amidst_the_stars

In every blowjob that must be done

There is an element of fun

You find the fun and snap!

The blowjob's a game :lol:

And every fellatio you undertake

Becomes a piece of cake

A lark! A spree! It's very clear to see that..

A Spoonful of sugar helps the smelly dick go down

The smelly dick go down

The smelly dick go down

Just a spoonful of sugar helps the smelly dick go down

In a most delightful way :D

Whip cream. Act as lubricant and mask smell.

Whip cream is good too because it won't dry the lips.

Just remember don't have anal sex immediately after because whip cream is oil based and can cause the condom to break.

A Spoonful of sugar helps the smelly dick go down

The smelly dick go down

The smelly dick go down

Just a spoonful of sugar helps the smelly dick go down

In a most delightful way :D

Isn't that Mary Poppin's song? LOL.

Maybe a spoonful of ice cream would help :P! ;)

I'm happy because I learnt to be contented. Black & White life with surprising rainbows sometimes. ;) 
Your Friendly Gay "Cher"

• 2 weeks later...

LOL!! are all your posts this funny??

Coat it with:

Hershey's Choco Syrup or Maple Syrup :)

You can pop an Altoid to your mouth too before going down on your partner. It'll taste minty and it will definitely give a minty feeling to your man too. :P

===================================================================
homophobia is NOT a phobia. 
you are not scared. you're just being an a-hole!
===================================================================

I N S T A G R A M  |   F L I C K R  |  T U M B L R  

love-smiley-086.gif

• G_M changed the title to How To Suck A Cock / Give Good Blow Job? (compiled)
  • Guest locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic