Male HQ

How To Suck A Cock / Give Good Blow Job? (compiled)

header69

Guest puzzled

My new guy has a cuurved cock and I am having trouble. if i take it in my mouth as normal I can only get an inch or two in before the curve hits my top front teeth. If I do it the other way facing his feet the curve hits the bottom teeth and my tongue cant touch the underside of the glans. What to do? Just suck the head and whack him off?

Well sucking technique is important here.

Use your lips to cover your front set of teeth (incisors) and tilt your head at an angle (to both your comfort levels).

Let his tip hits your throat.. the feeling is sensational...

Edited by abang

That's a steep learning curve.... (bad joke)

Well sucking technique is important here.

Use your lips to cover your front set of teeth (incisors) and tilt your bed at an angle (to both your comfort levels).

Let his tip hits your throat.. the feeling is sensational...

Guest Guest

i have once saw a twisted cock when having open shower w army mates... its look disgusting..how he going fuk or get sucked w that twist.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Don't suck when you have wound in your mouth, same goes if there is a cut on the penis.

Avoid teeth cuz might cut and bleed the penis.

Edge of mouth inside usually have some minor wound when you accidentally bit yourself when sleeping, avoid movement of the penis to that area.

Usually I clean off any pre-cum, that's just me cuz I don't like cum and you might not know if the person might have HIV or not.

https://merlinsfolio.wordpress.com/

https://medium.com/@merlincheng
"On the Internet, no one knows you are a cat."

Contrary to beliefs, brushing of teeth and using mouth wash will not decrease, but increase your risk of contracting sexually transmitted infections including HIV.

Brushing your teeth will cause micro cuts in the gums and lining of the mouth while mouth wash will strip the mucous lining in your mouth which protects it from bacterial and viruses. If you have to use either of which, wait for a good 30 mins before doing anything. Watch some video, talk, tease, lick other parts of the body before proceeding onto the cock.

Condoms might taste funny, but so is medication and injection (your choice). You can choose to use flavoured lubes and apply some on the condom before having oral sex. They come in so many flavours (Ice cream soda, mint, strawberry, banana, coffee..... look for them at respectable adult toy shops) you can experiment with them. Just make sure you use water based ones so you don't spoil the condoms.

Know the person well before u suck the cock.

How well do you know someone you're meeting for sex? Over 50% of people get STI including HIV through a "regular" or "trusted" partner. Do you do a background check? Have you dated him for months, clear about each other's sexual health and past relationships?

How well do you know someone you're meeting for sex? Over 50% of people get STI including HIV through a "regular" or "trusted" partner. Do you do a background check? Have you dated him for months, clear about each other's sexual health and past relationships?

We are talking abt sucking cock - look at the header.

If u get STD or HIV through somebody u know or trusted just by sucking cock then feel free to go his house and burn it down.

I think we make our judgement base on the person lifestyle, character and practices - it's a calulated risk maybe flaw but better then everyone become suspicious of each other might as well don't have sex.

If a person is so scare then just pay a doctor for a full checkup before engaging any sexual activites but u may still get knock down by car when u cross the road.

U can die a virgin even but this is call living a life?

The only thing to fear, is fear itself.

We just need to know the risks involved in each kind of activity, assess them and determine if the reward justifies the risk. Some people won't fly in aeroplanes because they feel it's too dangerous. Similarly some people will decide that casual sex is not for them because of the increased risk of transmitting diseases. Others feel that managing the risk, through getting regular check ups and treating diseases is the way to go.

There is no such thing as safe sex, only safer sex. Different activities carry different levels of risk and in the end it boils down to what you are personally comfortable doing.

To use an analogy, crossing the road carries the risk of getting hit by a car. We minimise the risk by looking both ways, choosing a less busy road to cross, waiting to cross at the lights, etc. But the fact is that even if you take all precautions, there is still the possibility you may get hit. The only way to be completely safe is to stay at home - which is clearly not practical.

All of the strategies people have written here are effective to minimise risk. Some are more effective than others, but none of them are completely safe.

I am no expert in cock sucking but based on what I know.

1. No brushing of teeth before sucking (brushing may cause gum to bleed and hv open wound in mouth)

2. Gargle your mouth with mouth wash.

3. Condom on cock of suckee. (choose flavoured condom and not lube or anti-spermicide condom unless u like the taste of it)

4. Do not use your teeth to suck. (you might cause minor tear to the condom or if you are not using condom, you might cause minor tear to the skin, which may cause it to bleed and u sucking the blood -unsafe)

5. Don't kiss the person if you are sucking a stranger because he could be passing other virus from his mouth during kissing, e.g. flu, STI, etc. (unsafe practice)

6. Spit out precum if you are sucking without condom. (unsafe practice)

7. Don't swallow cum if you are sucking him without condom. (unsafe practice)

8. Gargle mouth after sucking.

Disclaimer : You are responsible for your own action and the above pointers are just for your reference.

Edited by GachiMuchi

• 1 year later...

One of the factors affecting the taste of the dick depends on whether the dick is cut or uncut. 

uncut dick tend to trap more stuff under the foreskin...however, washing should do the trick. 

it would be a separate issue for people who has a thing for smegma ... that is exotic 

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

Don't know what makes the cum taste better but cigarette is definitely not one of them. Shower would do the trick for me. I personally hate the smell of dried pee but I know my best friend loves it.

Guest Handsome Guy

My bf and I once tried to pour honey onto each other dick and sucked. It was tasted good but felt sticky haha...

• G_M changed the title to How To Suck A Cock / Give Good Blow Job? (compiled)
  • Guest locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic