Male HQ

How To Suck A Cock / Give Good Blow Job? (compiled)

header69

• 2 weeks later...

A nice clean dick that is constantly oozing precum would taste good. You get a tinge of sea salt taste from the pre cum every now and then :D Yummy~

Sea salt? Really? Perhaps that is the reason why I love my crisps sea salt & black pepper. I love pre cum too by the way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest Bj Condom

I love to give bj to the guys when we having sex. Most guys will request more and more since my oral skill is fantastic. I can suck them until them moaning loudly. However, sucking without condom might catch some Std. The pre-cum always oozing out from their cock-head and it taste salty a bit. So thinking to having bj session with condom on.

1. Is it safe to suck the cock with condom since the condom surface might covered with spermicide or other chemical ?

2. Will the orgasm feeling lesser by using condom.

thx

1) Spermicide can cause irritation and may cause your tongue to go numb if it comes into contact with your tongue regularly. Can be easily avoided if you just buy non-lubricated condoms, or condoms without spermicide.

2) It varies from guys to guys. Ask your partner to be sure.  

Edited by EasleyLim

Guest Bj Condom

1) Spermicide can cause irritation and may cause your tongue to go numb if it comes into contact with your tongue regularly. Can be easily avoided if you just buy non-lubricated condoms, or condoms without spermicide.

2) It varies from guys to guys. Ask your partner to be sure.

may I know which brand of condom is non-lubricated one? Can name few of them. I never use condom before.

Unfortunately, you would have to read the packaging to know whether the condoms are safe for oral sex. Look out for Nonoxynol-9 or N-9. They're one of the most commonly used spermicide. 

Flavored condoms are usually a safe bet tho, for obvious reasons. Durex has a strawberry-flavored one.

http://www.durex.com.sg/products/condoms/?category=8224&name=funadventure

Edited by EasleyLim

side effect? maybe not so shiok lah! haha. but, ok, I guess wiping it clean first could at least remove any substance on it. but please hoh, don't suck it after it has just come out of you... PLEASE!.

Guest Bj Condom

Unfortunately, you would have to read the packaging to know whether the condoms are safe for oral sex. Look out for Nonoxynol-9 or N-9. They're one of the most commonly used spermicide.

Flavored condoms are usually a safe bet tho, for obvious reasons. Durex has a strawberry-flavored one.

thx for your advice

I love to give bj to the guys when we having sex. Most guys will request more and more since my oral skill is fantastic. I can suck them until them moaning loudly. However, sucking without condom might catch some Std. The pre-cum always oozing out from their cock-head and it taste salty a bit. So thinking to having bj session with condom on.

1. Is it safe to suck the cock with condom since the condom surface might covered with spermicide or other chemical ?

2. Will the orgasm feeling lesser by using condom.

thx

can you contact me plz @ alexchan4743@gmail.com

What side effects?

I am more particular about the taste

I  was think sucking a dick with a condom on, is like sucking  and licking a huge sausage, but with a thick layer of cling wrapper on

I think its disgusting.

Condoms are meant for pussies and the shit hole.

Sure, you can play with your food.

But I don't think you fancy one in your mouth

Unfortunately, you would have to read the packaging to know whether the condoms are safe for oral sex. Look out for Nonoxynol-9 or N-9. They're one of the most commonly used spermicide. 

But why do they create condoms with so much flavours?

Does the anus has taste buds?

Edited by TheVisitors

Ok, time for the truth, boys!

the truth is:

Yes, there is side effect, the effect is ONLY on your partner(the one rendering his cock (w a condom rolled over) for your sucking ...while you r paranoid hence you will not mind the banana with a cling-wrap, but his sensation will be greatly reduced...poor boy...

no side effect unless you're allergic to the material of the condom.

to the sucker (guy sucking) if u wanna try, get some flavoured condoms. generally condoms without specifically labeling that they have spermicide or lubricants are plain ol' condoms. the suckee (getting sucked) just has to sit back and relax.

best of both worlds without any risk of std - unless u have crabs etc. but most like HIV and gonorrhea etc would be prevented.

personally got sucked with a condom on before - frankly speaking not much of a difference. but i guess it depends on how thick/thin the condom is too.

• 9 months later...

Of course I like but the problem is I am not someone who gets erect easy and not a big boy so most will not even touch it. I don;t ask for it or push for it and when you don't even the nice guys will avoid it. Very rare to get anyone willing to do it without prompting. I know being someone who ride nude at the park. Over time you just don't think about it. Maybe that is why half the time I rather use my toys then to spend all my time looking for fun other others full time heheh

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Guest Pure Bottom

i like to mouthfuck.

you mean facefuck.

I only like to please the TOP, I am not into sucking me,  but jerking is fine for me.  As s bottom, it is our responsibility to serve and let the TOP treasure and enjoy our body and we enjoy theirs until they cum. 

you mean facefuck.

I only like to please the TOP, I am not into sucking me,  but jerking is fine for me.  As s bottom, it is our responsibility to serve and let the TOP treasure and enjoy our body and we enjoy theirs until they cum.

I like the top to please me. He has to suck me before I allow him to fuck. Haha.

I tried to give a BJ to one of my bottoms and he stopped me ''I don't like my tops to suck me.'' And I thought I was being nice.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Have u or mind sucking a top.,ziz? Juz asking.sorry out.of.topic.

I have and I do if one's dick is clean. Poor hygiene often the case people suck dicks less while pride follows next.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest Theprince

I think we are generalising too much. I have had bottoms who would not let me touch their cock, and bottoms who have begged me to suck then. I have a friend who is a top and he hates being sucked. All kinds of people in the world.

As a btm, i generally don't expect it. I always figure that my reward is the top cumming. Preferably all over me. The louder her moans, it means i did a good job pleasuring him. And then my reward comes, a heavier than usual load of yummy cum all over me.

If he wants to blow me, i'll let him. Its all up to him. But i never expect it.

• G_M changed the title to How To Suck A Cock / Give Good Blow Job? (compiled)
  • Guest locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic