Male HQ

Cum Control Fun

keeseng

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/11/2013 at 7:31 AM, chargingbull said:

this is really fun... my partner ties me up in bed and he rubs my cockhead nice and slow with lube.... every time i feel like cumming he stops....

and holds my cock..... he stops and sometimes i oooze small drips of my sperm... i have to tell him to sloooow down and hold it otherwise i will shoot....

then relax my cock ..... after a while continue to rub my cockhead with my little bit of sperm..... it gets foamy and squishey..... it goes on and on slowly milking out my sperm by rubbing my cockhead and peehole...... the feeling is so intense that i am screaming with pleasure and breathing really heavy puffs....

i drip and ooze lots of precum and sperm....... finally, he squeezes the base of my cock shaft and massages my wet cockhead all the way until i shoot out my sperm as he is rubbing it........ i scream with pleasure......

here comes the best part..... because i am cumming... my cockhead is soooo sensitive..... he holds the base of my cock so that my cock cannot soften ...... he stops rubbing my cock and i have shot my final cumm, but he still holds at the base of my cock.......

after a long while holding my wet cock...... he massages the shaft of my cock to keep my erection hard...... squeezing and massaging my cock shaft again ........ and the second session starts again slowly massaging my now not so sensitive cockhead ...... and the torture continues.....

soo fun until i am totally exhausted....

anyone wants to try???

I would like to be the victim!

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic