Male HQ

How To Bypass League Of Legends Na/eu Server Ip Block

Guest sg.dude87

Guest sg.dude87

I play League of Legends on NA/EU servers, and a few of you do too. Riot recently implemented a new form of IP block on the NA/EU League of Legends launcher for Asian/International players.

These are the steps to bypass/run the game via the launcher:

1) Click on this link and register an account if you don't have one: Register for NA/EU League of Legends

2) Go to www.usaip.eu/en/free_vpn.php

3) Scroll down and download the USAIP.pbk file, or click here to download.

4) Run the program. It will open the Windows Dial-up Connection program. (Hint: create a shortcut on the desktop)

5) Username & password is demo. Click “Connect”. Wait until the program has connected.

6) Open the NA/EU League of Legends launcher. Do not click “Play” yet!

7) After the launcher has detected server online, run the USAIP.pbk again, then hang-up/disconnect.

Run NA/EU League of Legends launcher, login with your account and play!

8) If this has helped you, please help me by registering/getting your friends to register via this link:

Register for NA/EU League of Legends

Edited by sg.dude87

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest stbrianud

It works for everyway. I use HotSpot Sheild though. if anyone wanna form a gay team haha lmk.. we can play then have fun after or whatever. add me, my name is RyanMonray

It works for everyway. I use HotSpot Sheild though. if anyone wanna form a gay team haha lmk.. we can play then have fun after or whatever. add me, my name is RyanMonray

lol bring in the fun no matter what topic ah. Seems like a interesting game though

haha_zpsc85cc20e.jpg

Guest stbrianud

Haha nah... I wanna form a team of GOOD players.. sick of dumb noobs... I am both in garena and NA. just let me know if you wanna play - LoL. I've played over 2.5k games just fyi, not much but still playing some times:D

Guest Glyph

Well, the official hotspot shield site has been banned by local authorities, so it's not surprising that you can't download it since you can't access it's official site (unless you're already on a VPN, which beats the point of HSS). You'll have to google for an offsite hotspot shield download link. Good luck.

Haha nah... I wanna form a team of GOOD players.. sick of dumb noobs... I am both in garena and NA. just let me know if you wanna play - LoL. I've played over 2.5k games just fyi, not much but still playing some times:D

And your summoner name on GarenaLoL is?

Edited by Glyph

unfortunately i think i will also start out as a dump noob.. haha

haha_zpsc85cc20e.jpg

Guest sg.dude87

unfortunately i think i will also start out as a dumb noob.. haha

no worries, the game will automatically learn your skill level after a few games, and match you with other players of similar skill level for future matches.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.