Male HQ

Nsfs Gather:)

Guest initiald05

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/04/2017 at 4:18 PM, kidster said:

I'm going ICT at Gedong for the first time.

What is the shortest way to get there by public transport? How long is the journey?

If I take cab, where is the nearest mrt station I should take from?

Hope to see cute boys in camp. ;)

Thanks.

On 16/04/2017 at 4:18 PM, kidster said:

I'm going ICT at Gedong for the first time.

What is the shortest way to get there by public transport? How long is the journey?

If I take cab, where is the nearest mrt station I should take from?

Hope to see cute boys in camp. ;)

Thanks.

Hey man! I'm from gedong! Hmm, prolly the fastest Way is definitely by cab. But for what I know ,most taxi Drivers don't wanna drive there(esp at night) cuz near cemetery and all bla3... So best is to take bus. 975 from opp. CCK mrt station. Journey would take around 30-40 mins . You can take cab from CCK area. Hope this helps! 

Date: 25th Apr 2017, Tues
Place: Forest of Sungei Gedong Camp
Time: Around 11pm

What were you wearing? Old No. 4 uniform as you are the Opfor for ATEC

What were you doing? You are the PS showing me where your men are hiding. You appeared again in the middle of the night because our tonner's tyre is punctured. Your rank is 3Sgt and your name starts with "W".

What was I doing? You stopped in your tracks when you saw spider web in front of you in the dark. I helped you to remove with my boots.

Date: 26th Apr 2017, Wed
Place: Coyline
Time: Around 9am

What were you wearing? New No. 4 pixelated uniform 

What were you doing? Conducting water parade.

What was I doing? Collecting ration for my men. I waved and greeted you good morning when I saw you. When I realized my ration is nowhere to be found. I jokingly asked if you had have eaten up my ration?

Edited by kidster

Place: Forest of Sungei Gedong Camp
Time: Around 11pm

What were you wearing? Old No. 4 uniform as you are the Opfor for ATEC

What were you doing? You are the 2IC of "W". You asked me to resurrect you. Your rank is 3Sgt and your surname starts with "T".

What was I doing? I asked you "Is someone killed again?"

Date: 26th Apr 2017, Wed
Place: Coyline
Time: Around 9am

What were you doing? Conducting water parade.

What was I doing? Collecting ration for my men. I asked for your help to help me find out where is my ration.

Place: MUTF
Time: 130 - 6pm

What were you wearing? New No. 4 uniform. Your rank is 3Sgt. You are the recce from the blue force.

What were you doing? You got caught and were resting in the same building as me. You were playing with the binoculars spying on other people throughout the whole afternoon. When we first arrived, you are kind enough to tell us to help ourselves with the night snacks.

What was I doing? I saw you going up the bridge alone and took the opportunity to approach you. I asked you "How is the view up there?"

Date: 28th Apr 2017, Fri
Place: Slope near cookhouse
Time: 12 noon

What were you doing? Riding on recce bike going up the slope but you slowed down and smile at me.

What was I doing? I bid you goodbye and told you I'm going off. My section mate is beside me. If not, I will ask you for your contact. 

Edited by kidster
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...