Male HQ

Nsfs Gather:)

Guest initiald05

Haha stocky doesn't mean fat I guess? Hahaha. Depending on what's our definition of FAT.

So is one consider fat or stocky when he is in the obese bmt? well, we consider ourselves fat. lol.

My friends from the same obese bmt, went into 3rd guards and became guardsmen.

then to them is mind over body, thus they got their guards tab.

Happylark: yes, there isn't a lot but there still are some, and I'm not talking about those in HQ coy. haha.

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." -- Leo F. Buscaglia

So is one consider fat or stocky when he is in the obese bmt? well, we consider ourselves fat. lol.

My friends from the same obese bmt, went into 3rd guards and became guardsmen.

then to them is mind over body, thus they got their guards tab.

Happylark: yes, there isn't a lot but there still are some, and I'm not talking about those in HQ coy. haha.

Obese BMT, yes they WERE fat. Haha but well after that, most if not all, slimmed down drastically. It's crazily cool.

I am sure Guards and BMT training will make them less fat and more toned, seriously! Hahaha.

Obese BMT, yes they WERE fat. Haha but well after that, most if not all, slimmed down drastically. It's crazily cool.

I am sure Guards and BMT training will make them less fat and more toned, seriously! Hahaha.

Sure, the training did made us less fat and more toned beneath the fats. Hahaha. the reality is that we are still fat. Hahaha. :)

ok la, shall nt post here anymore since i am no nsf.

actually my initial posting is just to say that there are fat guardsmen and being fat does not make then unfit. they are still able to do their 10km run and 2km coastal swim in order to get their guards tab. haahaa.

alright, back to topic.

hope u guess can get to know each other, esp those that are in the same camp or unit. cheers

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." -- Leo F. Buscaglia

Guest jzlookin

KHATIB CAMP! HAHAHA.

Just wondering, for you guys, so what if you know someone from your camp is here, what's next? Haha.

we can say hi to each other at the track :D

there are a few others as well! can meet up once in awhile, and have some outing etc lol

Edited by jzlookin
  • 2 weeks later...