Male HQ

Nsfs Gather:)

Guest initiald05

haha kay that's exciting. same here. you must have went for the workplan seminar thingy right! and yeahh why do you hate it in there!

The one held at Keat Hong? yeah..

Cause it sucks taking 2nd year soldiers. I feel like such a dog doing everything and having so many outfields and field camps. You must be really lucky to take 1st year soldiers haha

The one held at Keat Hong? yeah..

Cause it sucks taking 2nd year soldiers. I feel like such a dog doing everything and having so many outfields and field camps. You must be really lucky to take 1st year soldiers haha

eh cool! nice to have seen you..if i did HAHA.

and yeahh my firends in 42 feel the same way too I think. :/

but to each his own la, we also have our own problems HAHA

eh cool! nice to have seen you..if i did HAHA.

and yeahh my firends in 42 feel the same way too I think. :/

but to each his own la, we also have our own problems HAHA

HA yeah, i guess so. But i still think i would have rather take 1st year soldiers. Don't need to work so hard haha but guess i won't be as close to my men either

HA yeah, i guess so. But i still think i would have rather take 1st year soldiers. Don't need to work so hard haha but guess i won't be as close to my men either

that true...spec life kinda sux..cuz 2nd yr soldier are like *old bird * and they dont really bother abt wad u say right

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there!

im at east seletar camp, 35SCE.

well, keen to make new friends!

though, i've recently declared 302(gay) and yet to go for the psychiathrist appointment.

well, while im still there, im keen to make new friends =)

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

Hey there!

im at east seletar camp, 35SCE.

well, keen to make new friends!

though, i've recently declared 302(gay) and yet to go for the psychiathrist appointment.

well, while im still there, im keen to make new friends =)

Share with us your journey of declaring...it be helpful to many...

HELLO! i'm 20 179 62! Right now in Seletar camp 35 SCE. gonna ORD this dec! (: I'm a boatman. but no, i don't have a boat license. SAF likes to take risks and put people out at sea without licenses. tsktsk. would be so cool if i could get a commercial license...