Male HQ

Where To Buy Sex Toys? + Sex Toys Online Recommendation & Discussion (Compiled)

Guest sex crazed

Guest sex crazed

Hi,

Just need help here. I was trying to order lube (Swiss Navy), cock rings and some other sex toy/tools. However all the websites (so far I went to the US ones) only ship to addresses in US, or exclude Singapore from their International mailing list. Anyway here knows of a good and reliable adult shop that can ship items to Singapore?

Hi,

Just need help here. I was trying to order lube (Swiss Navy), cock rings and some other sex toy/tools. However all the websites (so far I went to the US ones) only ship to addresses in US, or exclude Singapore from their International mailing list. Anyway here knows of a good and reliable adult shop that can ship items to Singapore?

Normally buying something thru Internet, you need to use your Credit Card. I always hestitate disclosing the Credit Card number to such shops, just in case they might use it other purposes, unless booking of reputable hotel or airline tickets thru Internet.

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Hi,

Just found in our local web of other gay web that one shop in Chinatown Point offering those 'items' you are looking for, go to sportsmenasia - Lifestyle - Toys.

Happy reading :D

http://www.sportsmenasia.com/default.asp?d=6&c=102

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

• 2 weeks later...

Is it ok to buy a dildo online from an overseas merchant and have it safely sent to your home in Sg?

I'm looking to buy one, but the few sex shops I've visited in Chinatown do not carry what I want. I want a life-like cock-shaped dildo with balls. The toys in those shops are also very expensive, something like $95 for a piece of latex dong.

There is one website from the UK that carries exactly what I want and it's much cheaper than buying an alternative toy from a local shop, even though the prices are in UK pounds.

Has anyone ever bought a dildo online from overseas and have it delivered safely to your home?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Hi

The sexshop in the peninsula plaza's 3rd (or 4th?) level is pretty well stocked. The shop has many of the toys as shown in overseas online shop. I bought 1 toy from there recently. A malay salesgirl worked there when I was there. And the shopping plaza are mostly foreign workers and not many local shoppers. :oops:

When buying from overseas, you must add the shipping fee and the risk of lost parcel (although the risk is slim).

• 4 months later...

Is there such a thing as what is a legal toy and what is an illegal toy? I suppose what they sell in sing are all legal (knowing how sing works). I saw in the that they have such fancifull stufs in Japan and Taiwan, wonder are they allowed in sing.

These shops are walking a fine line by selling sex toys that do not offend our strict p--nographic laws here. Most of the toys you see will not be "anatomically accurate" or actually look like penises or vagina. This is because an image of a penis or breasts or anus or vagina are considered obscene and illegal to import into Singapore.

So this is why the 9" extra large donkey dick dilido is banned while this is legal:

ehwoa14.jpg

Been to the sex toy shop at Geylang, the sales staffs ( mostly male ) were very friendly and even demonstrated how to operate some toys..hehe....But i did not get any as the toys were rather high. One pair of nipple clips with vibrators cost about 100 plus. But its interesting to see the variety of toys there. :D

Is there such a thing as a legal gay sex-toy shop in sing, and where? What is the different between one that is gay and one that is not? Do they sell blow-up dolls of some famous actors from HK (I mean just looking vaguely like one). would be nice if we had one. I went to a gay one in HK wow, they had so many unimaginable things. So many light years ahead.

• 3 months later...
Guest dildo btm

Is there such a thing as a dildo or butt plug that can be entirely pushed into the asshole, and that there is no trace of it externally? And the guy needs to somehow has to push it out on his own? or perhaps insert his own finger inside to get it out?

Guest Guest

Sounds like an implant! Just make sure that it can be taken out ; otherwise, you may end up in Accident and Emergency Dept with embarrassment :D

I don't think you want to do that. But I've "seen" (on Video) that butt plug's function is for that purpose.

Did you know that when your sprinter muscle (aka, you ass muscle) is stretched permanently, it would be hard for you to "squeezed" to close it? Eventually, when the muscle elasticity is lost, you will end up with a uncontrollable ass (literally speaking), for which, when you have an "urgent business", your shit may just flows out and I don't think you want that to happen when you are walking or working, etc. rite?

Think about it hor. One other thing, Tops don't like holes which are too loose, because it got no feel. :D

Guest Coca Cola Bottle

Long time ago, I witnessed a man at A&E complaining of pain in the ass! Guess what? An x-ray shows an inverted mini coca cola bottle which eventually has to be removed by surgery...

Guest Guest
I don't think you want to do that. But I've "seen" (on Video) that butt plug's function is for that purpose.

Did you know that when your sprinter muscle (aka, you ass muscle) is stretched permanently, it would be hard for you to "squeezed" to close it? Eventually, when the muscle elasticity is lost, you will end up with a uncontrollable ass (literally speaking), for which, when you have an "urgent business", your shit may just flows out and I don't think you want that to happen when you are walking or working, etc. rite?

Think about it hor. One other thing, Tops don't like holes which are too loose, because it got no feel. :D

Top cannot satisfy the loose holes but a horse can. :whistle:

Guest Guest
Long time ago, I witnessed a man at A&E complaining of pain in the ass! Guess what? An x-ray shows an inverted mini coca cola bottle which eventually has to be removed by surgery...

So, you were the male nurse or doctor attending to him then. Please share more of these real-life stories leh ! :D

Btw, was the coca cola bottle -- still with the cap on? the glass or plastic type? 500 ml or 1L one? :lol:

Guest Guest

I am on butt plug 24/7. It was painful & uncomfortable in the begining but after a prolong period of using, it is getting very adaptable nowsaday. I will feel emptiness if not use. Therefore the only time that it is out is when doing the business or getting screw.

Guest Guest
I am on butt plug 24/7. It was painful & uncomfortable in the begining but after a prolong period of using, it is getting very adaptable nowsaday. I will feel emptiness if not use. Therefore the only time that it is out is when doing the business or getting screw.

What if you fart, will the plug fly out like a bullet? :blink:

Guest Guest

No lah, just slowly pull it out, leave it aside. After your business, clean the plug, add KY & re-insert. Simple as that. It is now become a routine. Part & parcel of life.

I am thinking with logic here, what may I ask is the purpose of your action?

Why do you want to have a plug up ur ass? (no punt intended)

Can I say that since you are doing it 24/7; when you remove the plug, there will be a gaping hole, am I rite? So, how do you prevent your shit from flowing out?

I am not sure how big is your plug, but surely that is not a very comfortable thing to be sitting on it all day. I certainly don't want to have the feeling of "shit" in my ass.

Well, I've read that some of those guy who get fisted (S&M of inserting the hand/arm/legs/objects, etc. into the ass) have to wear pampers or use tampon (female sanitary napkin) so as to prevent shit staining their pants, as their hole is already so "seasoned" (big).

Because its pleasurable? Some bottoms like the feeling of having their ass filled all day.. 24/7. The slightest sensation sets them off... even the vibration of the bus/train will give them an orgasm on the way to work. I imagine a few of my top buddies will also appreciate a good bottom who is in touch with his bottom side. Their ass all nice and ready for our use.

Guest Pathetic
No lah, just slowly pull it out, leave it aside. After your business, clean the plug, add KY & re-insert. Simple as that. It is now become a routine. Part & parcel of life.

I think you have no choice because you

- are obsessed

- your anal sphincter muscles are already damaged and butt plug is just an excuse

This is pathetic!

Is there such a thing as a dildo or butt plug that can be entirely pushed into the asshole, and that there is no trace of it externally? And the guy needs to somehow has to push it out on his own? or perhaps insert his own finger inside to get it out?

Unlike the vagina, which is closed off by the cervix, the rectum leads to the sigmoid colon. Objects which are inserted into the rectum can therefore potentially travel up into the bowel. The flared end on a butt plug exists to prevent this.

You can get your butt plug by CLICKING HERE. Or if you prefer a FAMOUS PERSON up your ass.... :P click on the link.

I did see a video of a very long flexible dildo that was pushed entirely into the man's arse and there was no trace of it. Amazing.

"Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok"

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest wanna_use
It's supposedly the most popular sex toy for men, also available for sale at the gay shop on 3rd floor of Chinatown Point.

whats the price tag of the fleshlight?

i wanna buy it heard its good to release cum

• 4 weeks later...

Thread Started By: Asura

Posted: February 12, 2008 10:23 am

OOooooooooooooooooo, fridae selling it in fridae shop liao, no need fly to Japan or Taipei and get it liao.... kekekeke laugh.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment 01: Panda_9791

Posted: February 12, 2008 05:22 pm

so this toy engulfs your entire tool and u cum inside it?? So how are u going to wash it? tongue.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment 02: gachi_muchi

Posted: February 12, 2008 05:36 pm

Didn't it said in the advert that it's not meant to be re-used?

--------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------------------

Comment 03: Buaya

Posted: February 12, 2008 07:50 pm

Testimony ah?... tongue.gif

Wanted to post pics... But now cannot liao... laugh.gif

Ok... 2 words... DAMN SHIOK! tongue.gif

The feeling was very good and you will really wanna cum inside it... But it is a use-once only thing... Once you cum inside, have to throw away one... cos cannot wash one... tongue.gif

Tried washing but... laugh.gif

Anyway, bought another one from my last trip to Taiwan... Have yet to try it... Will buy the double penetration one next time... laugh.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment 04: oralb

Posted: February 13, 2008 11:19 am

read somewhere that if you wanna re-used, either try not to shoot inside or used a condom.

the person did comment that how fun would that be?

tongue.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment 05: Andy@Tokyo

Posted: February 14, 2008 09:08 am

Didnt click on the links till today and.................. I SAW it on the shelf before! wink.gif didnt remember the price though. Would check it out next time wink.gif

how much did u all get urs for?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment 06: Buaya

Posted: February 14, 2008 05:07 pm

Even with not shooting inside, it will start to smell really soon cos of your pre-cum... A condom will be a better idea... But then the sensation will really be numbed...

Think I have to think of a way to pack more of it back Sg for my next trip to Taipei... laugh.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment 07: taxme7

Posted: February 14, 2008 05:10 pm

sound very interesting lei....

roughly how much is it? bw2/icon_redface.gif

Comment 08: Asura

Posted: February 14, 2008 05:36 pm

Buaya, it would look like neuro gas canister or bomb when it past thru x-ray laugh.gif

Fridae shop got sell, i think 16 USD, about same price i think.

Comment 09: peanuts

Posted: February 14, 2008 08:27 pm

ermm. quite ex.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment 10: akated

Posted: February 14, 2008 11:51 pm

(Asura @ February 14, 2008 05:36 pm)

Buaya, it would look like neuro gas canister or bomb when it past thru x-ray laugh.gif

think should be okie... i brought back one before last year from tokyo. quite shiok and makes you cum really fast if you don't control.

think i used mine 3-4 times. in 2 days. biggrin.gif

Comment 11: Andy@Tokyo

Posted: February 15, 2008 09:47 am

(akated @ February 15, 2008 12:51 am)

think i used mine 3-4 times. in 2 days. biggrin.gif

Error. error. error.

underestimated numbers detected.

Comment 12: redken

Posted: February 15, 2008 11:30 pm

Is it the same as fleshlight? I haven't try any of it before.

Comment 13: akated

Posted: February 15, 2008 11:55 pm

(Andy@Tokyo @ February 15, 2008 09:47 am)

Error. error. error.

underestimated numbers detected.

hahaha truth lah andy...

i prefer the real thing mah biggrin.gif

Comment 14: oralb

Posted: February 16, 2008 10:51 am

i believe fleshlight is for repeat usage whereas Tenga only for single usage.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment 15: metalmickey

Posted: February 25, 2008 04:15 pm

Good news, Tenga is now available by online order through an Sg-based website! Here's the link: http://tenga.sg/concept.html

Happy shopping! tongue.gif

Comment 16: Buaya

Posted: February 25, 2008 04:19 pm

Wah... Got package one somemore...

Hmm... Can consider... But wonder if can self collect or not... So weird if my parents ask me what the package is about... tongue.gif unsure.gif

Comment 17: metalmickey

Posted: February 25, 2008 05:02 pm

I have a possible solution to your problem, buaya. Just make sure that you are at home and be the one that receives and signs for the package when it arrives, then you can quickly dash into your bedroom with your new purchase (make sure your parents don't see you with the package), close and lock your door and get down to business!

If you do order one, please be kind enough to send in a review here after the deed is done! LOL! biggrin.gif

Comment 18: Buaya

Posted: February 25, 2008 05:04 pm

Tried one before... It is very good... Took some pictures but had not decided to post them... Anyway, now also cannot post due to Forumer's rules and regulations... tongue.gif

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

• 5 months later...
Guest horny uncle

I've tried sportmensasia. no luck.

tried the sex toy shop at lucky chinatown. no stock.

the ladies staff look at me one kind . i felt so uneasy and left.

earlier post someone mention about bukit timah shopping centre. i went there , but could not find the shop.

any kind soul care to enlighten me .

thank you . xie xie.

I went into a few shops. The spaces inside are very open so the shop ladies can see what u r browsing. I pretend to look at those naked women photos but my eyes were on those vibrating dildoes. $100+ Very expensive for a long piece of rubber :lol:

As soon as the lady came near and try to help, I quickly exit. So shy.

Only one time there were 2 china workers there looking quite manly and they were touching things and commenting in some dirty jokes. The salesgirl was following them and making sure they don't damage anything so I dared to pick up the vibrating dildoes. The near naked hunk on the front makes it very obvious that it was for men.

As soon as they got near me, I quickly put it back and moved away. Unfortunately, I didn't put it securely and it fell off. They picked it up and started joking about it why got man's picture not woman's. Then come the usual gay jokes about men who like being women. Call me a slut but the older guy is about 40 and had a deep sexy voice. When he said he so long never had sex maybe that can be fun, my heart skipped a few beats. Of course the younger one laughed thinking he was joking.

• G_M changed the title to Where To Buy Sex Toys? + Sex Toys Online Recommendation & Discussion (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.