Male HQ

Where To Buy Sex Toys? + Sex Toys Online Recommendation & Discussion (Compiled)

Guest sex crazed

Guest Guest

You can try Adam Male at

https://www.adammale.com

I have seen a lot of American LGBT Youtubers recommending it to their fans. 

They do ship outside of the U.S., and the envelope/box they use to ship is fully opaque and does not reveal the company's name or logo i.e. they are very discreet. 

I have never ordered from them but just glancing at their prices, I can see that their vibrators are much cheaper than the ones sold in our local sex stores, esp those in Orchard Rd, even after taking into consideration the US$/S$ exchange rate.

And their (Adam Male) variety is much wider also. Our local sex stores tend to have very limited variety.

• G_M changed the title to Where To Buy Sex Toys? + Sex Toys Online Recommendation (Compiled)
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
On 4/16/2017 at 10:20 PM, heliumduck said:

Damn... with the right modification you can change this into a dildo rammer for anal penetration fun :)

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Guest which one

I can't decide if I should get a Fleshlight or Tenga. After reading some articles/ reviews online, I think a Tenga is easier to wash and clean but does not feel as good as a Fleshlight? But Fleshlight can take very long to dry?

Any thoughts?

Guest Anonymous

Hi I was the one who asked recently about where to get affordable and cheaper sex toys. 

On 3/8/2019 at 10:02 PM, Guest guest said:

Make your own, use veggies ,can recycle as food after use.

Brinjals, large carrots and 

LOL I'm not comfortable with this...

On 3/8/2019 at 10:03 PM, Guest Got or not said:

Cash Converter?

They sell those there? 

On 3/8/2019 at 11:41 PM, Guest overseas said:

Probably overseas. Maybe Germany but you need to spend on the flight....

How about Thailand?

My sex toys come in all forms and colours and they breath or moan  . ....

That will be if I do travel there......

On 3/9/2019 at 12:37 AM, MalayDaddy said:

Shoppee....

Checked. Not really cheap.

On 3/9/2019 at 12:59 AM, Guest Guest said:

You can try Adam Male at

https://www.adammale.com

I have seen a lot of American LGBT Youtubers recommending it to their fans. 

They do ship outside of the U.S., and the envelope/box they use to ship is fully opaque and does not reveal the company's name or logo i.e. they are very discreet. 

I have never ordered from them but just glancing at their prices, I can see that their vibrators are much cheaper than the ones sold in our local sex stores, esp those in Orchard Rd, even after taking into consideration the US$/S$ exchange rate.

And their (Adam Male) variety is much wider also. Our local sex stores tend to have very limited variety.

Value for money! But because it's primarily US based, the shipping adds quite a bit to the cost...

On 3/9/2019 at 2:20 PM, AlifBttm said:

Singapore gt few sex toy shop.. just google and they will deliver.. i order before.. hehehe

Not really cheap but thanks!

FYI, I used ezbuy instead of the main taobao site, as ezbuy supports sensitive sea and air shipping! Thanks anyway. 

Guest guest

Available in Malacca at mahkota parade.

Bought a penis wear on.  I used it at night in open space cruising. Very effective results.  They just kept tailing me chasing everywhere until I had to hide myself. hahaha.

• 4 weeks later...

For basic toys, I buy online from https://best.aliexpress.com/?lan=en

For condoms and lubs or more complex toys where quality is key, my go-to shop is Alice Maple (Lucky Plaza, #01-101) or http://www.alicemaple.com/

Reason is the friendly male boss is there on weekdays from 12 pm to 8 pm and he is very knowledgeable about the products he carries. Being a guy, he has tried the products himself and able to tell you frankly how it feels.

I hate shops that mark up their prices exorbitantly and then offer you steep discounts. AliceMaple does not do that. In fact, if you are a regular customer like me, you might even get free samples and genuine discounts!

IMG-3888.JPG

Edited by starbright

Heal the Past, Live the Present, Dream the Future

On 4/16/2019 at 6:08 AM, starbright said:

For condoms and lubs or more complex toys where quality is key, my go-to shop is Alice Maple (Lucky Plaza, #01-101) or http://www.alicemaple.com/

I checked their complex toys and found a wonderful machine  :

http://www.alicemaple.com/rotary-sex-machine-compact-and-silent

We can envision the day when machines take over the world, making humans superfluous.  Always hard, and running for hours!

But, ALAS!  What happens if there is a power outage??   Maybe fucking buddies will never become obsolete...

Edited by Steve5380

2 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I checked their complex toys and found a wonderful machine  :

http://www.alicemaple.com/rotary-sex-machine-compact-and-silent

We can envision the day when machines take over the world, making humans superfluous.  Always hard, and running for hours!

But, ALAS!  What happens if there is a power outage??   Maybe fucking buddies will never become obsolete...

Saw this in the shop but too shy to ask about it:redface:

Heal the Past, Live the Present, Dream the Future

8 hours ago, starbright said:

Saw this in the shop but too shy to ask about it:redface:

This is understandable.  One would think that someone asking for this machine would be met with a very STRANGE look...

But remember, this is a store for sex toys.  Maybe all the people working there have one in their bedrooms.

Guest Masc btm
On 3/8/2019 at 11:41 PM, Guest overseas said:

Probably overseas. Maybe Germany but you need to spend on the flight....

How about Thailand?

My sex toys come in all forms and colours and they breath or moan  . ....

It may surprise many here that sex toys are illegal in Thailand.

I knew that when I brought my  vibrator to Bangkok years ago. But it was a small one that looked very much like a regular massager when I dismantle the cock shaft part. I regretted buying it because it didn't feel nice for me. So I thought I'll bring it to Bangkok for sex toy play at the saunas.

To my surprise, the customs at Bangkok spotted it during the x-ray scan. I was brought to an interrogation room and asked to pay a fine. I acted innocent that it's a only a massager. To my surprise, that custom officer even knew how to assemble the cock shaft part back to the massager. I still insisted that it's a massager for my exercise aches and demonstrated it to massage my shoulders which I did use it for since it was a lousy fuck toy. 

He threatened to check my ass to see if I'm queen. I stood my ground and called his bluff. He told me to strip naked and I did. But when he saw my muscular body and believe my muscle aches, he thought I'm king, haha and finally let me go without checking my orifice. I'm betting that he won't want to check a man's asshole as it's not a pleasant job skill that's why I dared to call his bluff. If he's even half gay he'll check and know he's right that I'm queen used by many men already.

Guest who is annoyed

I once bought something on Cherry Affairs... and they kept sending me emails... even I chose not to receive anymore... annoying, that is not a place to buy, unless you like people keep reminding you of their sex toys!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

According to my best friend's recommendation, I have purchased many favotite sex toys at hihistop. After my real experiences, I find the toys are blessed with full-range, attractive and reasonable price. What's more, it provides a low or free shipping fee. Now, my sex life is always full of sense of freshness.

• 2 weeks later...

We're celebrating the opening of Male Desires, a men-only store dedicated to male pleasures ^_^

Enjoy 15% off all toys at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd, Singapore 249720

Online customers use MALEDESIRES15 at checkout at www.male-hq.com & www.male-desires.com

83973468_2645640478818796_4206434675566051328_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_eui2=AeH7RHkfs8-qM_1P4N1RmVD-5p95hA26h89d12PSXKNdpDF-wVvV-jAOiWMSKeLGdu52WhgxLDIuPcNxOgZL1O1AGVjP5ImGNQ3TQ4OonXXU3w&_nc_ohc=CqMINbcEnDYAX-p2TGJ&_nc_ht=scontent.fsin5-1.fna&oh=e1b20b51748ddea68179aea888c4844d&oe=5ED3A52B

On 3/16/2019 at 1:53 PM, Guest guest said:

Available in Malacca at mahkota parade.

Bought a penis wear on.  I used it at night in open space cruising. Very effective results.  They just kept tailing me chasing everywhere until I had to hide myself. hahaha.

What's a penis wear on? Never heard of that one. 🤔

The LELO F1s Developer's Kit Masturbator from Sweden is a programmable masturbator with a window for your viewing pleasure ^_^

Exquisitely yours at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd, Singapore 249720

Online at www.male-hq.com

84480887_2659335087449335_2324100365433176064_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_eui2=AeFYKsVNYAr-EWqXUBwkBBxmE7JE3Kag_aIFXVvxJa8cMKRqmHfLOYqvl1MDSndIhQ4i73ksHwyqgPyVr5sO3AJYcPynl-Pt1aXn620I__0C2w&_nc_ohc=mpPIx-t_bzMAX-KigY5&_nc_ht=scontent.fsin5-1.fna&oh=fe3358930f44487e0bcca5b5835b2e1f&oe=5EBB2557

83885381_2659335767449267_1774807759473082368_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_eui2=AeFX7HIYALWRBzd5F_L0IstL5u-MWwetiz4psCS4cE0S-ijI56TEOJI5YTo8_oM0SgI3YPAukHQ4q8UFR1YmnUp6WgpcZMW-CevDPL66pobBcA&_nc_ohc=EXnYAnRwdSYAX-r9sX4&_nc_ht=scontent.fsin5-1.fna&oh=9d83ad10ac1dadcf89dfc971842c0c9f&oe=5EC64F2A

84837457_2659336194115891_4194870085279547392_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_eui2=AeFZFmA9CrvDkVTkMMWLKBByLbfXWPjxa_1EWGacidc7F3JlStB-0y8pHJT7ZFCv5lC43KfKZMEcl-0xJWUROYC_xDVRm905HmejT_bazdlZXw&_nc_ohc=dXpjI9881bYAX9Ckvjh&_nc_ht=scontent.fsin5-1.fna&oh=569b5e8035a986d01f6f260bb8fb8546&oe=5EBBD0EF

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Take this time to know yourself inside-out with the Toy's Heart Japan Electric Maximum Anal Vibrator :D

The widest selection of prostate massagers and dildos at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd, Singapore 249720

61PIdp5nDhL__SL1000___16300.1517231595.jpg?c=2&imbypass=on

61aqynfejJL__SL1500___85420.1517231595.jpg?c=2&imbypass=on

61JoopU94oL__SL1000___39146.1517231595.jpg?c=2&imbypass=on

On 3/10/2019 at 6:06 PM, Guest which one said:

I can't decide if I should get a Fleshlight or Tenga. After reading some articles/ reviews online, I think a Tenga is easier to wash and clean but does not feel as good as a Fleshlight? But Fleshlight can take very long to dry?

Any thoughts?

If your kkj is small <15cm, tenga is the right choice. Japanese products are meant for Asian small dick size unless yours is thick which my bf told me tight fit. Get the black one, you will feel orgasmic with every thrust. Easy to clean and hygienic. 

But if your meat is like angmo very thick and long, you must go for fleshlight as I've seen giant size glide in easily. 

We put the "hunk" in hunker down with the Male-HQ Hunker Down SaleEnjoy $20 off every purchase above $100 from now to Apr 30

In-store at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd, Singapore 249720 (note: in compliance with local measures, we'll be temporarily closed from Apr 7 to May 4)

Online use HUNK20 at www.male-hq.com

92334795_2791085150940994_3983002840376279040_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=EZihBBPNGs4AX_PZL3r&_nc_ht=scontent.fsin5-1.fna&_nc_tp=6&oh=9f8870d66084f7a760a13b75cb17f33e&oe=5EAED342

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Guest Catty Khoo The Koo Koo said:

Toy shops here very ex. $100 and up for a plastic penis. Might as well get the real one for free. 

$100 for PVC/TPE/rubber is not worth it for sure.
If its plat-cure sillicone, no choice since the material itself is expensive.

• 2 weeks later...

New from Japan: Treat phimosis--foreskin that cannot be pulled back over the head of the penis glan especially when erect--with the phimosis-correction ring without the need for circumcision

Get yours at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Café), 21 Cuscaden Rd, Singapore 249720

107333399_3025579170824923_1282379835031361362_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=Ivv6Zw_oCfYAX8YDUfD&_nc_ht=scontent.fsin8-2.fna&_nc_tp=7&oh=4b0ee9f51c2efdc207e04a93429cd034&oe=5F2C2700

Guest Uncle
On 6/29/2020 at 3:42 PM, duntellyou said:

$100 for PVC/TPE/rubber is not worth it for sure.
If its plat-cure sillicone, no choice since the material itself is expensive.

Yes, why spend $$$$$ on plastics when you can go for organic naturel, like banana, cucumber, baby prinjal, the choices are endless. Come in different textures and colors, most of all --- cheep

Guest Catty Khoo The Koo Koo

Don't buy from people when they:

1) Get irritated when you ask them about products. "I don't use toys!"

2) Busy playing with their phones and don't want to help.

3) Charge you full price when they know jolly well there's a discount on that item. And you have to remind them. Twice.

4) Act like they aren't happy to see you.

5) Display zero or poor product knowledge.

6) Aren't helpful.

No wonder some stores never sell anything. Always the same dead stocks.

On 7/9/2020 at 8:14 PM, Guest Uncle said:

Yes, why spend $$$$$ on plastics when you can go for organic naturel, like banana, cucumber, baby prinjal, the choices are endless. Come in different textures and colors, most of all --- cheep

I second that!!!! :P

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

55 minutes ago, Guest Uncle said:

I love you. Let's banana each other... Lol

Never like banana.... too soft. I take a rigid brinjain any day heheh

Guest Uncle
3 hours ago, upshot said:

Never like banana.... too soft. I take a rigid brinjain any day heheh

Oh yes, uncle, oh yes, harder, oh yeah, I like...

• G_M changed the title to Where To Buy Sex Toys? + Sex Toys Online Recommendation & Discussion (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.