Male HQ

Where To Buy Sex Toys? + Sex Toys Online Recommendation & Discussion (Compiled)

Guest sex crazed

you can go to u4ria shop. #02-11A Midpoint orchard (opp Sommerset MRT)

goggle u4ria.

I bought my fleshlight, masturbator, cock rings, dildo, aneros, douche all from there. You can see other selection of toys as well and you can bargain with the owner for promotion.

One time I was checking out for masturbator, he intro-ed me to some pussy like japanese toys but I told him I dun really like girl haha then he understood and intro-ed me the butt fleshlight. Very nice place to widen the knowledge of toys and get to see and touch and ask questions before making purchase.

Better than buying online.

I had used fleshlight before.

The plastic flashlight look casing cost about $35

You can choose from many types of inserts.

Inserts are made from very soft jelly like material which resemble closely to human flesh. Each insert has a special pattern fabicated internally that gives you different feels during masturbation. Inserts cost around $90 to $130. You can even choose the different type of opening for the inserts. Example, a vagina orifice , tight anus and normal keyhole look to prevent people for knowing its a sex toy when u dump it in your room after use.

Now the bad points. Although the fleshlight inserts are washable. I don't think it is hygenic for long period of usage.

First, the jelly like insert comes in a whole piece which cannot be split half to wash the internal passage. The only way to wash it is to place the inserts in jets of running water. The jet of running water may not clean the internal of the insert properly. Second, after washing the insert. It is difficult to dry internally. These bad points prevent the insert from totally clean. On the long period of usage, it breeds bacteria.

Useless, you are willing to pay to change the jelly like insert frequently after a certain time of usage.

Another solution is to wear a condom while using fleshlight. So that your cum juice will be collected in the condom and not dirty the fleshlight insert. But I have to say the sensation of the sex toy is reduced.

So now. You decide whether to buy ?

You can purchase at SportsmenAsia and SgIntimates website.

Edited by ixmog

I had used fleshlight before.

The plastic flashlight look casing cost about $35

You can choose from many types of inserts.

Inserts are made from very soft jelly like material which resemble closely to human flesh. Each insert has a special pattern fabicated internally that gives you different feels during masturbation. Inserts cost around $90 to $130. You can even choose the different type of opening for the inserts. Example, a vagina orifice , tight anus and normal keyhole look to prevent people for knowing its a sex toy when u dump it in your room after use.

Now the bad points. Although the fleshlight inserts are washable. I don't think it is hygenic for long period of usage.

First, the jelly like insert comes in a whole piece which cannot be split half to wash the internal passage. The only way to wash it is to place the inserts in jets of running water. The jet of running water may not clean the internal of the insert properly. Second, after washing the insert. It is difficult to dry internally. These bad points prevent the insert from totally clean. On the long period of usage, it breeds bacteria.

Useless, you are willing to pay to change the jelly like insert frequently after a certain time of usage.

Another solution is to wear a condom while using fleshlight. So that your cum juice will be collected in the condom and not dirty the fleshlight insert. But I have to say the sensation of the sex toy is reduced.

So now. You decide whether to buy ?

You can purchase at SportsmenAsia and SgIntimates website.

rub yr dickie with soap and use ur dickie as scrub to clean the internal wall?

or

soak the entire fleshlight into dettol laced water to fully kill germs? hehe

you can go to u4ria shop. #02-11A Midpoint orchard (opp Sommerset MRT)

goggle u4ria.

I bought my fleshlight, masturbator, cock rings, dildo, aneros, douche all from there. You can see other selection of toys as well and you can bargain with the owner for promotion.

One time I was checking out for masturbator, he intro-ed me to some pussy like japanese toys but I told him I dun really like girl haha then he understood and intro-ed me the butt fleshlight. Very nice place to widen the knowledge of toys and get to see and touch and ask questions before making purchase.

Better than buying online.

Thanks, this is indeed something that I can try. what is a masturbator? Is it the transparent like thing that is used around your dick - the types that are seen in Jap pxxn?

rub yr dickie with soap and use ur dickie as scrub to clean the internal wall?

or

soak the entire fleshlight into dettol laced water to fully kill germs? hehe

Anyway, it will never be totally clean. I threw it away after a few use.

You can't soaked the sex toys for long hours. What if your mum pass by and saw it and ask what is that ?

Sex toys must be design in a way for discrete use and fast and easy cleaning.

For guys looking to buy masturbator, I will recommend buying the Tenga Fliphole. You can totally wash the internal plus you can apply different pressure to create a vacumn sucking effect on you cock.

Edited by ixmog

I actually have purchase from them before and get it safely. They actually posted out from Johor Bahru Post Office by POS LAJU. Their driver bring all the orders into Malaysia and go to Johor post office to post out. What a good idea.

Visit Shopintimates Singapore Adult Toys Website

happened to find out this local online sextoy store

http://www.shopintimates.com/page.php?page=post

I have given consent to the manufacturer to mould one that look like my avatar and have advised them on the degree of tightness to match the real stuff. It is gong to sell like hot cake once the product is out and I get to earn royalty fee. :thumb:

Who will eventually try the real one is for everyone to guess. :whistle:

Thanks, this is indeed something that I can try. what is a masturbator? Is it the transparent like thing that is used around your dick - the types that are seen in Jap pxxn?

Yes, it's those transparent thing. In fact they do magic to me compared to fleshlight maybe cause I bought the wrong version of fleshlight or my dick not big enuff to enjoy the fleshlight.

The transparent thing got those ribs things inside very enjoyable and can pleasure my average dick. But the tend to wear and tear after continuous use (for my case, I use it everyday).

Ok.. heard that the Tenga... is one time use only unless you wear condoms.. is that true. I need to try one. I looks enjoyable.

There is only one product from Tenga that can be washed and reused.

it's the Tenga Flip Hole

Check it out http://tengatango.com/tenga-products/buy-tenga-fliphole/

The rest of Tenga range of products are for one time use. :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
Guest boy2man

I bought the Tenga Air Cushion Cup (one time use) at S$50 from Sportsmenasia. Tried it once with a condom and while I could feel the squeeze, there was nothing much in the experience.

I used it b4, i felt that it's the one that attempts to mimic BJ one that feels nice. If it's a V day gift make sure you lover won't think there's any inadequacies on either your part or his part that's why u need to secure such toys. Yes it's supposedly for one use (quite expensive if so) unless u get the flip hole version.

I bought one from Fridae shop before. think it's also the one that's supposed to mimic a BJ.

actually i think it's so-so only. was expecting a great sensation but it didn't meet my expectation. :ph34r:

and hor, i was a bit cheapskate so i actually washed it clean and air dry to be used for a second time.

but second time was worse, felt like just jelly rubbing on my dick, so threw it away after cumming.

in my opinion, not exactly worth it le. and it's not cheap also. <_<

Where to buy it and how much does one costs?

SportsmenAsia - the gay shop on the 3rd floor of Chinatown Point. The tenga costs about $50 and fleshlight costs about $90 I think but right now they are having a storewide sale, so should have good discounts off the regular price.

last time i think fridae shop sold it for about S$20? was promotion period. now dun think they sell it anymore.

but it's not cheap le, somemore for one time use only. if use condom....hmm.....u won't get the 'whole feeling'.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest BigFry

I have been to a sex toy shop recently and LOL

The variety of things they have there ........

What are your experience with sex toy?

Here are some of the stuff to talk about and my question on some of it....

1) Cock Ring - why put a ring on the balls ?? shiok meh ... anyone wanna tell us more about it

2) Prostrate Massager (brand eg. aneros) - insert something like a dildo into your ass and let your ass muscle massage your prostrate till you orgasm without using hands at all. Well I bought one and tried it, could not make myself orgasm without touching my cock leh .... Anyone have better experience with it or know the technique to use it ... please share ;)

3) Tenga - A new sort of masturbator that I have seen in a lot of online advertisment on this product (aka a fleshlight) but only cuter and more stylish ... anyone used it and find it good???

4) Dildo (Fake Cock) - well there are lots of Dildo with vibrating function that have different level of vibration just like a earthquake from a scale of 1 to 10. Oh ... well there are also all sorts of sizes of penise available .... however, those big dildo are a big no no for me .... unless I wanna die :blink: There are dildo with suction pad that can stick to wall so you can fxxk yourself :clap:

5) Lubricant - well there are 2 kind of lubricant mainly :) Water based and Oil based ..... Water based lubricate is when you fxxk a virginal (cos they give out liquid too :yuk: ) Oil based is for Dildo on Ass-play cos water based dried up after a few rub .... for Oil based you can go ON and On and On .... like Enegizer battery

6) Fake Ass / Virginal - Well these are pretty bulky and usually comes with a hole .... DUH ...... they are pretty $$$ too. But if you have something that you can fxxk anytime anywhere and whenever you wish .... well its basically priceless to me :D

7) SM leather wear - Kinky .... and I feel only looks good on muscle mary. Imagine a thin and skinny dude in revealing leather .... ewww .... more turn off than turn on. I was shown a mask of some sort which make your mouth open like a big O for fxxking ROFL

8) Condoms - how can we miss out the all important condom. Well the sales girl make me buy the thinest condom made from Japan. Thinest or not .... still feel like condom (sigh) .... and of course there are the different assorted flavor (eg. Strawberry , chocolate and vanilla) How I wish they have Cola flavor ....

Well ..... I have share my experience with what I have seen in the sex shop ... its your turn to tell us what are you experience with sex toy and what are your recommendations

• 1 month later...

Since you asked about prostate massagers. Here is what I can tell you. Prostate massagers are mostly S-shape toys made of hard plastic. Not rubber material. The main purpose is to stimulate the male G spot. Once the male G-Spot is stimulated, you will felt waves of orgasm without the need for penile stimulation. So to say, you had orgasm without the need to ejaculate. Prostate massagers comes in many sizes. I will suggust Asian not to buy the bigger sizes. As it has lower chances of hitting the right G spot. The S shape design is such that when inserted into the anus and with squeezing the anus muscle caused the prostate massager to move back and forth inside your anus. Thus eliminated the need of a mechanical vibrator.

It is not easy to reach prostate orgasm. As you need to learn how to use it.

Not all people be able to have a prostate orgasm when using prostate massager.

So buy and try and if not like it then throw away. Do have a bottle of lube at home when using prostate massager.

Edited by ixmog

It is not easy to reach prostate orgasm. As you need to learn how to use it.

Not all people be able to have a prostate orgasm when using prostate massager.

So buy and try and if not like it then throw away. Do have a bottle of lube at home when using prostate massager.

Hi ixmog,

I'm keen to get one Nexus prostate massager.

Can you enlighten us how to achieve prostate orgasm? Is prostate orgasm different from the usual orgasm from ejaculation?

Sori .. me new in this..

For sex toys, I will only suggust guys to buy the Fleshlight or Tenga Flip hole for real enjoyment.

If you are bottom and thinking of buying a dildo. Here are some tips

Never buy giant dildo with size of 8 to 12 inch. Your ass will never fit unless you really have a loose ass that can even be fisted by a hand.

Dildo generally comes in material of rubber, glass, jelly, sensa firm and cyberskin. Each has it's own unique texture. For example, sensa firm or cyberskin dildo are soft flesh like texture on the outside but firm in the inside when squeeze. Rubber dildos are rigid and very firm but the good thing are the moulded dildos are realistic in look for the cock. Glass dildo are not really safe. There is a danger of breakage while using it for penetrating.

Lastly, selection of lubes to go along your sex toys. Lubricant come in 3 types. Water based, oil based and silicon based lubes.

Only use water based lubes together with your sex toys. Never use oil based or silicon based lubes on sex toys.

Either you spoil the texture of the sex toys or it become sticky and starts to melt.

So play hard.

Edited by ixmog

Hi ixmog,

I'm keen to get one Nexus prostate massager.

Can you enlighten us how to achieve prostate orgasm? Is prostate orgasm different from the usual orgasm from ejaculation?

Sori .. me new in this..

Nexus is the original brand that makes prostate massagers.

Do a google search on nexus prostate massagers. From their website you may download the instructions on how to use the prostate massager in PDF format. It consists of breathing techniques and combined with our ability to control you anal muscle. You have lied on your bed in a side way postion.

No stimulation of the penis is allowed.

Penis stimulation achieved orgasm with ejaculation of semen.

Prostate stimulation achieved orgasm without ejaculation. But you will enjoy the waves of feeling of orgasm without cumming. But it is still your own choice to end prostate stimulation session together with penile stimulation and ejaculation.

There will still precum as you are stimulating the prostate. Medically claimed that prostate massager is good for stimulating and exercising the prostate. Therefore good for your prostate health. It is recommended for older men.

I recommend the Aneros. It is an interesting prostate massager. Like Ixmog said, prostate massagers do require a little practice to get used to it, and get an orgasm without ejaculation. Having said that, I do find that the orgasm i get from ejaculation to be more intense and pleasurable especially when I am f**king someone. :thumb:

Love. 

Nexus is the original brand that makes prostate massagers.

Do a google search on nexus prostate massagers. From their website you may download the instructions on how to use the prostate massager in PDF format. It consists of breathing techniques and combined with our ability to control you anal muscle. You have lied on your bed in a side way postion.

No stimulation of the penis is allowed.

Penis stimulation achieved orgasm with ejaculation of semen.

Prostate stimulation achieved orgasm without ejaculation. But you will enjoy the waves of feeling of orgasm without cumming. But it is still your own choice to end prostate stimulation session together with penile stimulation and ejaculation.

There will still precum as you are stimulating the prostate. Medically claimed that prostate massager is good for stimulating and exercising the prostate. Therefore good for your prostate health. It is recommended for older men.

Hi ixmog and chelseasian,

Thanks for the valuable information.. After reading your post, the urge of getting a good prostate massage is more now..

But, like you said earlier, the material is plastic.. dont it hurt when it is inside the anus (even if plenty of lub is applied) ?

Please pardon me for asking.. Reali a mountain tortoise in this...

Cheers

I'm happy with my aneros MGX, but a big investment of $100 + a further $30 for a silicon base lube and a string to apply lub in my ass...

i am aiming for the Progasm next. :P

anyway with this or any other prostrate massages, you gotta take time to learn how to use them.... but the results can be wonderful...

play with myself is no longer a 15mins wank... but i can enjoy my aneros for over an hour. with body shaking orgasm that come with it. :whistle:

still think my MGX is the best $100 i spend in a very long time. it's a gift that keeps on giving. :P

check me out and my interest... =)

Please enlighten me.

Whats the difference between Nexus G-Spot Massager and Nexus Male Prostate Toy?

There are no difference. It's just a naming convention.

The male G-spot is located near the prostate gland and only reachable through the anal path.

When buying prostate massager, never be greedy to buy the biggest or longest model.

It may not be in the correct position to stimulate your g- spot. For Asians, I will suggest you to buy the smaller one.

Edited by ixmog

Hi ixmog and chelseasian,

Thanks for the valuable information.. After reading your post, the urge of getting a good prostate massage is more now..

But, like you said earlier, the material is plastic.. dont it hurt when it is inside the anus (even if plenty of lub is applied) ?

Please pardon me for asking.. Reali a mountain tortoise in this...

Cheers

If you are new to inserting a sex toy into your anus, always remember to do it slowly.

Never force the toy into your anus even with the use of lubricant. Learn how to relax your anal muscle.

In addition, it takes time to learn how to use the prostate massager. You need to have breathing technique and also know how to contract and relax your anus muscle. A lot of patience to learn to use this toy.

So if you are in a rush, I suggest not to buy.

Go check Nexus website. They have some newer product which use soft plastic compare to the older model using hard plastic.

does butt plug serves the same purpose of prostate massager?

No ! Butt plug, dildo and prostate massagers are different toys.

Butt plug are mostly available in a cone shape toy with a handle.

The reason for cone shape is that the tip of the cone is used for easy insertion as it is the narrowest portion of the toy.

Butt plug are very thick at the other end of the cone.

The feeling of using a butt plug is different from using a dildo or a prostate massager.

Butt plug are for guys who like the feeling of thick penetration in their anus but not deep penetration.

As for dildo, it comes in many sizes. But mostly it is for deep penetration feeling.

Unless you buying a big dildo that is thick and long. Then it will give you a deep and thick penetration feeling.

Prostate massager are not meant for penetration enjoyment.

It is for g-spot stimulation. The toy works like a rocking chair mechanism in your anus.

See the difference ?

• G_M changed the title to Where To Buy Sex Toys? + Sex Toys Online Recommendation & Discussion (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.