Male HQ

What is the "normal" number of times you jerk off in a day? + Maximum Number Of Times U Can Cum In A Day? (Compiled)

Guest Enjoyable Afternoon

Before I hit 40, it is always once a day before sleep and then I can sleep really well. But after 40, I realized I dun have the urge for every day, sometimes once a week and sometimes 4-5 days. And urge is getting lesser. 

1 hour ago, tyan said:

Before I hit 40, it is always once a day before sleep and then I can sleep really well. But after 40, I realized I dun have the urge for every day, sometimes once a week and sometimes 4-5 days. And urge is getting lesser. 

wow, so much bullets 

Guest too much

I ever jerked too much and can feel the emptiness in the gland or something down there. and its not a good feeling. and feeling that wind went inside because of the vacuum created inside the emptied gland. maybe that's why it is advisable to ejaculate inside vagina because it will pull the energy from the female instead of the wind which is not good I think. got rheumatism for penis or not ah???

Guest Guest
On 5/7/2018 at 9:55 PM, Guest too much said:

I ever jerked too much and can feel the emptiness in the gland or something down there. and its not a good feeling. and feeling that wind went inside because of the vacuum created inside the emptied gland. maybe that's why it is advisable to ejaculate inside vagina because it will pull the energy from the female instead of the wind which is not good I think. got rheumatism for penis or not ah???

TCM always advise jerking off is not a good thing, like you said it is shooting to wind. Having sex is difference and can do more since positive energy is exchange between male and female. Don't know if two guys having sex is consider same as straight sex?

Guest Guest
On 5/7/2018 at 8:11 PM, tyan said:

Same for me, before hit 40, always have urge to jerk off and can jerk off once every day. But after 40 not much urge to jerk off. And now sometimes after jerk off, body would feel tired, as if like going to be sick.

• 4 weeks later...

There are some theories around that maintain that the body has a limitation in the number of orgasms in a lifetime.

This sounds like the old assumption that our brains have a limitation in capacity due to the limited neurons.

It may be safe to consider both theories to be pure bullshit.

Now that I get old, I like to follow this common maxim that works for most of my body:

"Use it or Lose it"

Guest Guest
On 9 May 2018 at 2:39 PM, Guest Guest said:

TCM always advise jerking off is not a good thing, like you said it is shooting to wind. Having sex is difference and can do more since positive energy is exchange between male and female. Don't know if two guys having sex is consider same as straight sex?

If two guys having sex doesn't have anal sex, also consider shooting to wind. But even if the guys have anal sex, don't know it is consider same as straight sex as positive energy is exchange?

On 5/7/2018 at 8:11 PM, tyan said:

almost on the same path.... 

in my 20s, twice to thrice a day is not a problem 

in my 30s, probably due to stresses in life, once a day or even only 3x a week

haven’t reach 40 yet and i can imagine it going downhill....

• Guest locked and unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Dun be stupid
On Sunday, October 14, 2018 at 10:03 AM, Amosjoe said:

The carbon monoxide that is produced by cars can damage your lungs. Best is don't go out at all and you will be safe. 

ThAt a good answer......haha 

24 minutes ago, keyboard said:

2 days ago, broke new record and came 8 times in 12 hours and i'm 38yo.

Then yesterday came 6 times in 3 hours, first 5 cum in 2 hours. Stopped to watch TV.

Sometimes when the right stimuli cums along, it's hard to stop it from cumming.

Multi-cummers will always be multi-cummers?

You are a prize to a btm who wants to be fed your sperm whole day...

On 10/20/2018 at 2:13 PM, danielteng said:

i only jerk off once a week, wont have that kind of lust until another week, dont know if it's normal given that im only 24.

You have no urge to jerk off? At your age you should be jerking off very often. I guess you don't feel horny?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2018 at 1:00 PM, Tommy vietnam said:

I think cumming more good for your prostate. No worry if you do both type of cumming (masturbate and sexual intercourse).

Depends on your age. By right the older you get, the less number of times you can cum per week.

On 11/7/2018 at 2:53 AM, Guest Guest said:

Depends on your age. By right the older you get, the less number of times you can cum per week.

By what right?   My experience is a little different:

the older you get the less you cum in each orgasm.

3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

By what right?   My experience is a little different:

the older you get the less you cum in each orgasm.

Your experience is the older you get, you still able to cum many times per week but during each cum, the load of your cum is lesser?

I think the load cum depends on how horny and excited you are than depends on the age.

11 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Your experience is the older you get, you still able to cum many times per week but during each cum, the load of your cum is lesser?

I think the load cum depends on how horny and excited you are than depends on the age.

You cum more or less depending on how horny, excited you are?

I thought that in every good orgasm we come with all the cum we have available...  

Guest pan pan peter potongchai
On 11/10/2018 at 2:53 AM, Guest Hot Swimmer said:

My record is cum 9 times a day.

One orgasmic blast, but 9 continuos spurts and shoot. 

Aaaarghhh....pfftt...pfftt...pfftt...pfftt...pfftt...pfft...........pfftt.......pffftt.....pffffffffff.....tt.

(pfftt) x 9 in one orgasm,

9 spurts....

14 hours ago, Guest pan pan peter potongchai said:

One orgasmic blast, but 9 continuos spurts and shoot. 

Aaaarghhh....pfftt...pfftt...pfftt...pfftt...pfftt...pfft...........pfftt.......pffftt.....pffffffffff.....tt.

(pfftt) x 9 in one orgasm,

9 spurts....

Isn't the thread about how many times you orgasm a day

as opposed to how you ejaculate in each orgasm 

with or without multiple squirts?

When you are young, surely can cum many times per day. When i was on my 20s i also have tried cummed for at least 5 times per day.

But when you are older, like 35 and above, if you try cumming for 5 times or even more per day, maybe you might fully exhausted yourself and could not recover for a long time.

3 hours ago, lesbrown said:

When I was much younger, record was 7 times cumming in a day from fucking 4 different guys. Now old already, usually I just cum once or twice a day in average.

Damn,  you are not old...not from your photo!

• G_M changed the title to What is the "normal" number of times you jerk off in a day? + Maximum Number Of Times U Can Cum In A Day? (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.