Male HQ

What is the "normal" number of times you jerk off in a day? + Maximum Number Of Times U Can Cum In A Day? (Compiled)

Guest Enjoyable Afternoon

Recently, I was away in Gold Coast for a family vacation and did not wank off for 6 days. When I finally returned home, I was horny to the max and wanking off and unloading consistently 4-5 times a day for the next few days. That would be my max.

5 times to me a day is normal.. am i weird?

Thrice in 90mins. At my peak.

Supermen. Salute!  :thumb:

When I was 19, max was 5 times over a 12 hours period - twice when I was topping the guy and twice while being fucked ... last time was when sucking someone off and I jo! I was sore the next day, front, back and all!

Is it really that easy to autocum? I think many couldn't have once even though storing for days ...

Supermen. Salute!  :thumb:

Is it really that easy to autocum? I think many couldn't have once even though storing for days ...

That was not autocum. I have only autocum twice before and both times have been when I have gone without sex for  4-5 weeks (work & travelling). Once was when I was in HK and met a Chinese-Filipino guy. I was rather turned on by him and even before he fucked me, I was already oozing pre-cum like mad ... his dick was maybe just 6", quite thick - nothing that special but when he was fucking me on my back, he was really hard and his fuck was a series of hard fast jabs. Somehow that seemed to hit the right spot and got me really high ...after half an hour or so, I just cummed and cummed! Even though we had sex a few more times, I never manage to repeat that feat! The second time I autocum was with a young Chinese couple I met in Malaysia. No more since then!

Edited by allyremen

Guest Guest

those who said you can cum 7 to 8 times and above, i find it really hard to believe. <_<

Yea i dun believe too. 4 to 5 times still can believe.

Seriously 3 times a day will already mk your dick sore. How to even go on? Next day will hv not much feeling too.

• 1 year later...

Most of us are busy as fuck working on our passion [goals, dreams, ambition].

But we are also guys ;p so...

How often do you jerk off ?

When I am too busy maybe every two days but often I couldn't go without jerking off twice a day.

So please share your data in this format:

=============

Normal:

Extreme:

=============

This is my data:

=============

Normal: 2 times a day.

Extreme: 5 times a day

=============

Most of us are busy as fuck working on our passion [goals, dreams, ambition].

But we are also guys ;p so...

How often do you jerk off ?

When I am too busy maybe every two days but often I couldn't go without jerking off twice a day.

So please share your data in this format:

=============

Normal:

Extreme:

=============

This is my data:

=============

Normal: 2 times a day.

Extreme: 5 times a day

=============

Can I ask how long will you take to cum? The normal and the extreme.

• 3 months later...
Guest pauly

I came 10 times, in one hour with my friend masturbating me off,   but by the end of the day  he manage to get me off 21 times before I was knackered and slept for 12 hours solid after that , :thumb:

I came 10 times, in one hour with my friend masturbating me off, but by the end of the day he manage to get me off 21 times before I was knackered and slept for 12 hours solid after that , :thumb:

Agreed on the long sleep after cumming many times.

I try not to get into that crazy horny mood these days (better self-control nowadays), otherwise I'd waste my weekend away.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Last december, i had a massage at chinatown. The masseuse, eric, was my regular choice. Too bad he stopped working and went back to malaysia. 65 min massage inclusive of 10 mins shower, 20 mins massaging. So that leaves 35 mins of pure heavenly fucking in any position he decides to move your body. In that 35 mins i came 4 times :)

I came 10 times, in one hour with my friend masturbating me off,   but by the end of the day  he manage to get me off 21 times before I was knackered and slept for 12 hours solid after that , :thumb:

wow that was intensed. awesome!

Happy to cum once after a good long multiple of cocks up my my wazoo heheh.. A good cum and I can be happy for more then a week or so.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

there is no need to challenge yourself how many times you can cum or whatsoever. just do what you feel comfortable.

important thing is you can still cum once a day and have morning wood. dun stress over how others are doing, every body is not the same.

Edited by dcx2210

• 2 weeks later...
  • Guest locked this topic
  • 7 months later...

In a session lasting say...30 min to 2 hours...how many times can you cum?

Be truthful. It would also help if you gave details like :

1. your age

2. how long have you not cum prior to the session

3. any experiences eg. what was done during the session, who the other party was, how you felt after the whole session.

~ I usually write what's on my mind.  I am not soliciting for unnecessary comments from anyone who will take this opportunity to say I was rude to them on PM, or rejected their approach because of this and that etc. I might not write in long, accommodative sentences in PM.  My messages there are short and to the point, but that doesn't mean I am being nasty to you. Also, please do not be overly sensitive. If you say you want to meet for fun, but I tell you I don't want to waste your time, don't take it too hard.  Just like you can choose to approach me or don't, I have the right to choose as well, and there is no point lying to you that you are my type when you aren't. Not here to bicker - that's my point ~

It's not love if it doesn't hurt. If you don't want to hurt, don't love - str8biman (Oct 2016)

Sometimes we need to go through a thunderstorm before we are able to enjoy the beauty of a rainbow - str8biman (Nov 2016)

There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love. – Washington Irving

Everyone is searching for love all the time

Yet love is like mist hovering in the humid sky – Zurri

1 hour ago, str8biman said:

In a session lasting say...30 min to 2 hours...how many times can you cum?

Be truthful. It would also help if you gave details like :

1. your age

2. how long have you not cum prior to the session

3. any experiences eg. what was done during the session, who the other party was, how you felt after the whole session.

How about you? 

ya, but how about u TS?

so long there is enough rest like more than 3-5hrs (if it involved sex) , a 2nd round should be fine

but if u r talking about masturbation, even one go for the 2nd cum, shdnt be an issue

usu should be have not cum a few days ago

• G_M changed the title to What is the "normal" number of times you jerk off in a day? + Maximum Number Of Times U Can Cum In A Day? (Compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.