HendryTan

Singapore Home-Based Massage List ( H M L ) For Men Updated 15/1/2015

1 post in this topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Zhao Benny
      clbtac certfied masseur with many years experience in Swedish combine with Traditional Chinese style massage .Location -within 1 minute from Khatib mrt.   我拥有clbtac专业的按摩文凭, 为你提供最好的瑞典式全身推油服务加多年临床中式结合  有自己独特的手法,肩颈经络推拿 华陀夹脊手法 可帮你降血糖 降血压 帮你推出你身上的毒素 垃圾和火气让你的皮肤瑞滑有光泽  真正能帮到你肩颈手臂,
      腰酸背痛. 四肢麻木 脚常抽筋  有特效  经络推拿 淋巴排毒   全身磨沙   耳烛疗法肾虚 阳痿早泄 生殖器穴位舒通  你会马上有效果反应  让你雄风在起  提供上门或你的酒店服务。
      我也有舒服安静的房间 冷气 新潮式专用的按摩床 可供你冲凉.  楼下有停车场 食阁 紧靠近mrt.  一分钟就可以到达 方便  易找  美妙 的音乐舒心的服务让你留恋往返。欢迎全岛的新老顾客朋友来提前预约联系我
      电话:97292918。 谢谢!

• By Toe2Heart
      Hi BWers,

My name is Alvin, come and enjoy a relaxing session with me.

Incall @ Serangoon or Outcall:
      Mon - Fri: 1900 ~ 2300
      (Last appt 2200 for outcall)
      Sat+Sun & PH: 0900 ~ 1700

預約表 Time-slot table

Mon 22/05 - 1800 / 1930 / 2030
      Tue 23/05 - *Not Avail*
      Wed 24/05 - 1800 / 1900 / 2030
      Thur 25/05 - 1800 / 1900 /  2030
      Fri 26/05 - 1730 / 1830 / 1930 / 2100
      Sat 27/05 - *Not Avail*
      Sun 28/05 - 1030 / 1200 / 1330

(1) Traditional Thai Massage (60/90/120 minutes S$68/$88/$118)
      - A full session involves a lot of stretching of the entire body, follows a standard procedure and combines elements of Ayurvedic medicine, Hatha Yoga and Chinese Acupressure. It can be for relaxation and/or intense according to your goals. When energy flows and is in balance, overall well-being is then restored.
      - Without the use of oils, wear loose clothing.

(2) Balinese Oil-based Massage (60/90/120 minutes S$68/$88/$118)
      - Deep relaxation full body massage to help you relief your muscle tension, improve blood circulation and relax your body, with the special choice of oils fit for your solution.
      -  Use only the highest quality essential oils, receiver can be in nude or underwear.

(3) Aromatherapy (60/90/120 minutes $88/$108/138)
      - Package massage performed with highly concentrated plant essential oils to promote whole-body healing
      - 5 different mixture of essential oils for choose, each has its own beneficial to the body and mind: Detox / Energize / Inspiration / Meditation / Relaxation

(4) Back Scrub (top up $12 with any massage)

(5) Full Body Scrub (top up $22 with any massage)

For further information and reservation/appointment booking:
      SMS/Whatsapp: +65 9166 5178
      Line ID: Toe2Heart
      Email: toe2heart@gmail.com

Thank you for your feedback and support.

Regards,
      Alvin

########## On-Going PROMO-10 ##########

* Student / NSF / Birthday Month enjoys $10 off the rate.
      * Pls quote "PROMO-10" when make bookings.
      * Valid for both incall and outcall appointments.
      * Document / NRIC / Student Pass is required as proof of identity.
      * Same day bookings are subject to availability.

+++++ WHATSAPP BROADCAST ++++++

Whatsapp Broadcast feature allows one to send a message to many people at once, without revealing the recipients to one another (it works like blind carbon copy aka bcc on email). Each recipient then has the option to respond individually.

If you wish to subscribe receive my service updates, as well as special promotion from me:
      1. Add my contact number to your contact list: +6591665178
      2. Send Whatsapp message to me, eg. “Subscribe broadcast <your name>”,
      3. I will then add you to the list.

To unsubscribe (at any time): Just remove me from your contact list / address book. You will no longer receive the service updates 

IMPORATNT: You must add me to the contact lists in order to receive the broadcast message. If you are not getting the broadcast message, check to make sure you have added my number to your address book.

############## End ####################
    • By BearTheraphist
      Hi Members, 

My name is Arie. Im 33 years old from Indonesia. Im chubby hairy guy with 171cm height and 112kg weight. 

Im offering traditional massage. Pure massage and professional service. With aroma theraphy oil and traditional products

I'm offering the package service :

~ Body Scrub with Lite Massage 30minutes : $50

~ Traditional Relaxing Oil Full Body Massage 60minutes : $75

~ Traditional Relaxing Oil Body Massage + Face Mask 75minutes : $85

~ Traditional Relaxing Oil Body Massage + Body Scrub 75minutes : $85

~ Full Package - Traditional Relaxing Oil Body Massage + Face Mask + Body Scrub 90minutes : $95

Note : I'm only using aromatherapy oil and natural body scrub and face mask. Very save for sensitive skin. 

I will be in Singapore regularly. Pm me for reservation or add my Line or whatsapp me

Line id : beartherapist 
      Whatsapp : +6586270695 Arie

Thank you

• By vkromeo
      Hey guys ,

I provide personal training , massage , and healing for various conditions . Do me PM me if you are keen for further details . Thank you . 
    • By Male-HQ
      Pamper your loved ones or impress your dates with the beginning skills of massage with an Intro to Swedish Massage Workshop organized in collaboration with Mandate Grooming

Make a Date with Us
      May 27 Saturday 2pm - 4pm Workshop Fee SGD50 Mandate Grooming at #02-05, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd  
      WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
      WHAT TO EXPECT
      HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT
      Basic strokes & techniques of Swedish Massage Correct posture of therapist How to pamper the active male physique  
      Hands-on demonstration Hands-on practice Interactive, enjoyable session  
      Visit Male-HQ at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd between Wed to Sun, 12pm to 9pm Pay SGD50 We accept cash, Visa/MasterCard & Nets  

About Your Instructor
      Kenji is a professional male therapist with more than 5 years of experience. He is well-versed in Swedish, Traditional Chinese & Sports Massage techniques. An athlete himself, Kenji is knowledgeable with the physique of the active male, and how to use massage to relax as well as to improve performance.

FAQ  
      Q: How many will be in the workshop?
      A: A minimum of 4 participants is required to form the workshop. To ensure hands-on practice, the workshop will be capped at 6. If the minimum of 4 is not met, you have the option of signing up for a different date or getting a refund.

Q: Do I need to sign-up with a partner?
      A: You're welcome to sign-up with a partner or sign-up alone. You will be paired during the workshop.

Q: Will this workshop lead to certification?
      A: No. This is an introductory workshop to familiarize participants with the beginning movements of Swedish Massage. It is not meant as a formal instruction that leads to certification.

Q: Do I need to bring anything for the workshop?
      A: No, just come as you are. Please be sure you are well showered and that there are no cuts or sores on your body. Towels and oils will be provided.

Q: Will I be nude?
      A: While a massage is meant to be enjoyed without clothing, you're free to wear your shorts or underwear if you feel more comfortable. Professional draping will be part of the lesson.

Q: Can I pay on the day of the workshop itself?
      A: No. Payment will need to be made at least 1 day before the workshop.

• Popular Now