HendryTan

Singapore Home-Based Massage List ( H M L ) For Men Updated 15/1/2015

1 post in this topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By rockin
      I am an Indian boy doing massage for an year.
    • By up2xgd
      Ah Tan used to provide massage at his previous work place in Yishun. With over 10 years of experience, he finally decided to open his massage business at Bedok North, which is great news given that it is more accessible for me (I stay in the east). As he does not know much about the internet, I am helping him to make this post as I find his massage is one of the best I have encountered to date. So, if you are in the east, and need a massage, please consider his services.

Stats (if it matters):
      He is Chinese, 48 years of age, 1.68m and lean. 

Massage:
      His shop is a decent looking place - very pragmatic by design, with massage chairs on the left when you step in. A massage bed for full body massage lies further in separated by a curtain. As he is currently a one-man show, the shop will be closed and he does not take in customers during the duration of the massage (for this reason, it is very important to call to make an advance booking). Hence, privacy is assured.

Ah Tan is unassuming by nature, and gay-friendly. His forte is in full body massage although he does foot massages as well. The massage is largely shiatsu based, focusing on acupressure and meridian points. The full body massage may be done naked (my preference as it is more effective and relaxing for me), or if you prefer to keep your undies. His massage strength ranges from medium to hard, but you can tell him your preference at the start (for example, I prefer a lighter strength for my lower body). His massage also includes head and facial portions, but he will seek your permission before doing so as he says some clients prefer not to for vanity reasons. Ah Tan is also very jovial and easy to talk to if you are the chatty type and likes to make conversation during massage. 

At the end of the session, he serves a refreshing hot tea which he says is from a mix of luohan guo and a sweet tea. 

His massage is professional and focused, addressing all my kinks on my shoulders and back.

Massage strength/pressure:
      From medium -> hard. Ah Tan will check with you a few minutes after commencing his massage if you are comfortable with the pressure applied. If you so prefer, you may let him know upfront so that he can adjust his strength accordingly from the start. 

Near to Bedok Central. Opposite the Bedok Library

Opening hours (revised as at 15 Sep 2016) & Rates:
      Strictly by appointment only. Please call or text to make an appointment in advance.

Opening hours   
      Monday to Thursday, Saturday & Sunday: 9am to 10pm
      Friday (closed in the morning): Starts from 12pm and strictly by booking at least 1 day in advance (e.g. please arrange with him latest by 6pm on Thursday)
      (Note: Where possible, please arrive promptly, or 5 minutes before the appointment time)

Full body massage: $43 for 60mins
                                      $67 for 90mins 
      (if you require a 2hr massage, please let him know when calling/texting, and he will quote you accordingly)

Please call or text to make an appointment in advance. His preferred language is Mandarin/Chinese, with limited English. 
      Ah Tan
      Mobile: 9684 3865
      Address:Blk 416, Bedok North Ave 2, #01-37, Singapore 460416

• By Nozumi
      Not available from ~

Providing Professional SPA massage services in a simple Home Based Spa setup.  Private air-con session with proper massage bed [185 x 76 cm], shower facility have.

Am local Chinese, average build in my mid 40s, previously worked in a hotel spa. Have my CIBTAC Dip. in Swedish Massage and also trained in Bangkok Wat Pho Traditional Thai Massage & Thai Foot Massage.

Doing this as a part-time passion & interest in massage for relaxation, de-stress & treatments.

Signature Massage (Ver. 0) : Head to Toe Oil Massage using combination of Swedish, Shiatsu, Thai, Deep Tissue techniques with light stretching for the joints : Pressure varies from light/gentle to moderate. (the whole massage sequence takes 90min to complete, no 60min session - too rush to complete and enjoy the massage  )

90min Signature Massage(SM90) - @$90
      Sea Salt Body Scrub(BS) : Add-on to massage only @$30.

Appointment time :
      Weekdays(Mon~Thu) : from 7.30pm~
      Fri : from 6pm~
      Saturday / Sunday / PH : from 8am~
      (other time slots : please enquire / subject to availability)

Location : Near Lavender MRT stn - 5-10 min walk.  Parking is ERP charge(Sunday free parking)

Thank you,
      Banz
    • By Zhao Benny
      我拥有clbtac专业的按摩文凭, 为你提供最好的瑞典式全身推油服务加多年临床中式结合  有自己独特的手法, 真正能帮到你肩颈手臂,
      腰酸背痛. 四肢麻木 脚常抽筋  有特效  经络推拿 淋巴排毒   全身磨沙   肾虚 阳痿早泄 生殖器穴位舒通  你会马上有效果反应  让你雄风在起  提供上门服务。不收车马费 
      我也有舒服安静的房间供你冲凉.  楼下有停车场  靠近mrt.  美妙 的音乐舒心的服务让你留恋往返。欢迎全岛的朋友来提前预约联系我
      97292918。 谢谢!

• By Naked Yogaman
      Hi
      I offer thai massage at $60 hour. Based in Little India. I am an AMerican expat PR, white, 57, 170, 69
      cheers
      Tom
  • Popular Now