HendryTan

Singapore Home-Based Massage List ( H M L ) For Men Updated 15/1/2015

1 post in this topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Taipei Men Spa 禪風按摩工作(Taipei Ximen)
      By seantw
      www.taipeimenspa.com
      We provide excellent massage experience  when you stay in Taipei.
      Locate at Ximen Area. Only 5 mins away from MRT by walking.
      When you come to taipei dont forgot to visit us.
      notice: our studio not provide sex service.
      http://www.taipeimenspa.com
    • Tony Outcall Massage Service
      By tony000071
      I have over 8 years of experienced in giving Deep tissue, Swedish, and Sports massage. I give one hour, 90 minutes and two hour massages. Once I massage head to toe, then I can focus on any body area you need additional attention.

My rate is for one hour of out call massage is $70 and 90 minutes is $100;please message or text me on 9134-2123 for details (My whatsapp messages sometimes get delayed, please SMS for faster response).

Thanks!

• Need good oral tomorrow 27 April Wed, Buona Vista
      By pashiya
      Hi there. I'm chn 23 170 80, looking for someone to ease my stress after exams tomorrow afternoon or night (Wednesday). I'm quite cubby / cuddly and hairy, the profile pic is my body. Would be great if you could suck and lick my body, I'm into mouth and tongue play. However I don't do anal nor do I give oral, for personal reasons, so please only contact me if you don't mind that. I stay near Buona Vista and can host if needed. Stocky / meaty / well-built men (not slims or chubs) are my faves, mature or not doesn't really matter.

Alternatively I like to be touched and massaged sensuously by men described above. If interested PM me  
    • M Sanctuary Spa - Massage & Waxing @ Johor Bahru
      By Mex
      New promotion until 31 may 2016  for appointment you can call m sanctuary  spa at +6073305292 or find us at Facebook M SANCTUARY SPA to make appointment there are 6 therapist with good experience.
                                                       • Swedish Massage Swedish massage therapy is the best-known type of bodywork performed today. A modality that comes to mind when most people think about massage, the primary goal of the Swedish massage technique is to relax the entire body. This is accomplished by rubbish the muscles with long gliding strokes in the direction of blooding returning to the heart. Beyond relaxation, Swedish massage is also beneficial for increasing the level of oxygen in the blood, decreasing muscle toxins, improving circulation and flexibility while easing tension.

60 minutesRM75
      90 minutesRM105
      120 minutesRM145
    • Seeking teacher for manhood massage and/or get manhood massage.
      By MonstaInYoMind
      I'm looking to get manhood massage but also willing to learn and practice.
      Hopefully there's someone who can teach the right pressure and techniques.
      Much appreciated.

22 NSF Ind 181 61 6+"

PM for further discussion.