HendryTan

Singapore Home-Based Massage List ( H M L ) For Men Updated 15/1/2015

1 post in this topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By tantra
      Tantra Massage : In Call pvt to arrange appointment
      60 mins - $60/-

Out Call additional $10/- travelling charges
      Need deposit guarantee via POSB i-banking fast fund transfer of $20/-
      Deposit shall be forfeit if cancellation or postpone of appointment less than 12 hours notice.

1. Body Relaxation Massage (Not those post-workout massage)
      2. Lingam Manhood Wellness Massage
      3. Prostate Care Wellness Massage
      4. Add $10 for Cupping (about 15mins) 
      OR 
      Just for Cupping $35/- (30mins)

Special discount $50/- for
      National Servicemen (must be 21yo) but not for sign on regular servicemen (show 11B)
      Student (Be at least from 21yo from NTU,NUS or as long produce a student pass)

Please note that I am still in my learning stages for the above-mentioned services.
      And I need to select suitable client for my practice only.
      Conditions apply as a safety precaution for my current level of practices :-
      1. Age requirement between 21 to 45 yo only,
      (NRIC may need to verify the year of birth if required if suspect you are below or above the requirement age)

2. Free of Chronic illness e.g. Heart Attack, Asthmatic, skin disease or not under any doctor's daily medication.
      Refer to the link of chronic illness :  http://www.hpb.gov.sg/HOPPortal/health-article/3396

Please refrain from posting any question here. Pvt me if you've any question only.
    • By Toe2Heart
      Hi BWers,

My name is Alvin, come and enjoy a relaxing session with me.

Incall @ East Coast or Outcall:
      Mon - Fri: 1900 ~ 2300
      (Last appt 2200 for outcall)
      Sat+Sun & PH: 0900 ~ 1700

預約表 Time-slot table

22/08 (Mon 一) 額滿 Fully Booked
      23/08 (Tue 二) 額滿 Fully Booked
      24/08 (Wed 三) 休息日 Off-Day
      25/08 (Thur 四) 1830 / 2030 / 2230
      26/08 (Fri 五) 1830 / 2030 / 2230
      27/08 (Sat 六) 0930 / 1100 / 1300 / 1530
      28/08 (Sun 日) 1030 / 1230 / 1430

(1) Traditional Thai Massage (60/90 minutes S$68/88)
      - A full session involves a lot of stretching of the entire body, follows a standard procedure and combines elements of Ayurvedic medicine, Hatha Yoga and Chinese Acupressure. It can be for relaxation and/or intense according to your goals. When energy flows and is in balance, overall well-being is then restored.
      - Without the use of oils, wear loose clothing.

(2) Balinese Oil-based Massage (60/90 minutes S$68/88)
      - Deep relaxation full body massage to help you relief your muscle tension, improve blood circulation and relax your body, with the special choice of oils fit for your solution.
      -  Use only the highest quality essential oils, receiver can be in nude or underwear 

(3) Full Body Scrub ($20, to go with any massage)
      - Use only certified organic Sweet Almond Oil from Spain and Beeswax from UK. It is nourishing and soothing and helps to soften and rehydrate dry skin. You will be amazed at the softness of your skin after the session.
      - Before the massage (or after, if you prefer) then follow by shower, approximately 20 minutes.

For further information and reservation/appointment booking:
      SMS/Whatsapp: +65 91665178
      Line ID: Toe2Heart
      Email: toe2heart@gmail.com
      https://www.facebook.com/AlvinTohMassage

Thank you for your feedback and support.

Regards,
      Alvin

########## On-Going PROMO-10 ##########

* Student / NSF / Birthday Month enjoys $10 off the rate.
      * Pls quote "PROMO-10" when make bookings.
      * Valid for both incall and outcall appointments.
      * Document / NRIC / Student Pass is required as proof of identity.
      * Same day bookings are subject to availability.

+++++ WHATSAPP BROADCAST ++++++

Whatsapp Broadcast feature allows one to send a message to many people at once, without revealing the recipients to one another (it works like blind carbon copy aka bcc on email). Each recipient then has the option to respond individually.

If you wish to subscribe receive my service updates, as well as special promotion from me:
      1. Add my contact number to your contact list: +6591665178
      2. Send Whatsapp message to me, eg. “Subscribe broadcast <your name>”,
      3. I will then add you to the list.

To unsubscribe (at any time): Just remove me from your contact list / address book. You will no longer receive the service updates 

IMPORATNT: You must add me to the contact lists in order to receive the broadcast message. If you are not getting the broadcast message, check to make sure you have added my number to your address book.

############## End ####################
    • By up2xgd
      Ah Tan used to provide massage at his previous work place in Yishun. He has since opened his massage business at Bedok North which is great news given that it is more accessible for me (I stay in the east). As he does not know much about the internet, I am helping him to make this post as I find his massage is one of the best I have encountered to date. So, if you are in the east, and need a massage, please consider his services.

Stats (if it matters):
      He is Chinese, 48 years of age, 1.68m and lean. 

Massage:
      His shop is a decent looking place - very pragmatic by design, with massage chairs on the left when you step in. A massage bed for full body massage lies further in separated by a curtain. As he is currently a one-man show, the shop will be closed and he does not take in customers during the duration of the massage (for this reason, it is very important to call to make an advance booking). Hence, privacy is assured.

Ah Tan is unassuming by nature, and gay-friendly. His forte is in full body massage although he does foot massages as well. The massage is largely shiatsu based, focusing on acupressure and meridian points. The full body massage may be done naked (my preference as it is more effective and relaxing for me), or if you prefer to keep your undies. His massage strength ranges from medium to hard, but you can tell him your preference at the start (for example, I prefer a lighter strength for my lower body). His massage also includes head and facial portions, but he will seek your permission before doing so as he says some clients prefer not to for vanity reasons. Ah Tan is also very jovial and easy to talk to if you are the chatty type and likes to make conversation during massage. 

At the end of the session, he serves a refreshing hot tea which he says is from a mix of luohan guo and a sweet tea. 

His massage is professional and focused, addressing all my kinks on my shoulders and back.

Near to Bedok Central. Opposite the Bedok Library

Opening hours & Rate:
      Please call or text to make an appointment in advance.
      Opening hours: 9am to 10pm, except Fridays (Closed)
      Full body massage: $43 for 60mins
                                      $67 for 90mins 
      (if you require 2hr massage, please let him know when calling/texting, and he will quote you accordingly)

Please call or text to make an appointment in advance. His preferred language is Mandarin/Chinese, with limited English. 
      Ah Tan
      Mobile: 9684 3865
      Address:Blk 416, Bedok North Ave 2, #01-37, Singapore 460416

• By kumar250974
      Hi good day..I am a Indian Singaporean massage provider 1.64m & 80kg for whole body to body oil massage..I don't have place. Only $50 for 1hour n no extra charges for extras..PLs note I can only do in the west side in weekdays....
      Saturday n Sunday from 7am to 10am any place.....
      my humble apology..
      Pls pm me in WECHAT: kumar250974
      Thanks 
    • By coolmanz
      hello guys,

let's share your experiences in Kuala Lumpur here