Male HQ
HendryTan

Singapore Home-Based Massage List ( H M L ) For Men Updated 6/10/2017

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Toe2Heart
      Hi BWers,

My name is Alvin, come and enjoy a relaxing session with me.

Incall @ Serangoon or Outcall:
      Mon - Fri: 1900 ~ 2300
      (Last appt 2200 for outcall)
      Sat+Sun & PH: 0900 ~ 1700

預約表 Time-slot table

Mon 02/10 - 1900 /2030
      Tue 03/10 - 1900 / 2030
      Wed 04/10 - 1800 / 1930 / 2030
      Thur 05/10 - 1800 / 1930 / 2030
      Fri 06/10 - 1900 / 2030
      Sat 07/10 - Not Avail
      Sun 08/10 - 1030 / 1200 / 1330

(1) Traditional Thai Massage (60/90/120 minutes S$68/$88/$118)
      - A full session involves a lot of stretching of the entire body, follows a standard procedure and combines elements of Ayurvedic medicine, Hatha Yoga and Chinese Acupressure. It can be for relaxation and/or intense according to your goals. When energy flows and is in balance, overall well-being is then restored.
      - Without the use of oils, wear loose clothing.

(2) Balinese Oil-based Massage (60/90/120 minutes S$68/$88/$118)
      - Deep relaxation full body massage to help you relief your muscle tension, improve blood circulation and relax your body, with the special choice of oils fit for your solution.
      -  Use only the highest quality essential oils, receiver can be in nude or underwear.

(3) Aromatherapy (60/90/120 minutes $88/$108/138)
      - Package massage performed with highly concentrated plant essential oils to promote whole-body healing
      - 5 different mixture of essential oils for choose, each has its own beneficial to the body and mind: Detox / Energize / Inspiration / Meditation / Relaxation

(4) Back Scrub (top up $12 with any massage)

(5) Full Body Scrub (top up $22 with any massage)

For further information and reservation/appointment booking:
      SMS/Whatsapp: +65 9166 5178
      Line ID: Toe2Heart
      Email: toe2heart@gmail.com

Thank you for your feedback and support.

Regards,
      Alvin

########## On-Going PROMO-10 ##########

* Student / NSF / Birthday Month enjoys $10 off the rate.
      * Pls quote "PROMO-10" when make bookings.
      * Valid for both incall and outcall appointments.
      * Document / NRIC / Student Pass is required as proof of identity.
      * Same day bookings are subject to availability.

+++++ WHATSAPP BROADCAST ++++++

Whatsapp Broadcast feature allows one to send a message to many people at once, without revealing the recipients to one another (it works like blind carbon copy aka bcc on email). Each recipient then has the option to respond individually.

If you wish to subscribe receive my service updates, as well as special promotion from me:
      1. Add my contact number to your contact list: +6591665178
      2. Send Whatsapp message to me, eg. “Subscribe broadcast <your name>”,
      3. I will then add you to the list.

To unsubscribe (at any time): Just remove me from your contact list / address book. You will no longer receive the service updates 

IMPORATNT: You must add me to the contact lists in order to receive the broadcast message. If you are not getting the broadcast message, check to make sure you have added my number to your address book.

############## End ####################
    • By Heahe
      This is a page i started to take order from clients. Available outcall in penang , bm and nibong tebal.

I am a massage therapist in penang, providing outcall massage. I am trained in effleurage , Balinese , and deep tissue Swedish massage. 
      Me:
      29yo 168 57
      Chinese
      Contact me here. 
    • By BearTheraphist
      Hi Members, 

My name is Arie. Im 33 years old from Indonesia. Im chubby hairy guy with 171cm height and 112kg weight. 

Im offering traditional massage. Pure massage and professional service. With aroma theraphy oil and traditional products. Product that i use is natural and original product from Indonesia. 

Special for face treatment and face mask i use product by Kiehls and Bodyshop. 

I'm offering the package service :

~ Body Scrub with Lite Massage 30minutes : $50
      ~ Facial massage, treatment and Mask by Kiehls, Innisfree and Bodyshop products 30minutes : $60
      ~ Traditional Relaxing Oil Full Body Massage 60minutes : $75
      ~ Traditional Relaxing Oil Body Massage + Face Mask 75minutes : $85
      ~ Traditional Relaxing Oil Body Massage + Body Scrub 75minutes : $85
      ~ Full Package - Traditional Relaxing Oil Body Massage + Face Mask + Body Scrub 90minutes : $95

I do incall in nice Hotel in Lorong 6 Geylang. Very quite and n safe place tha  other area in Geylang. Clean and fresh towel available and after a session u can take a shower in private bathroom. Feel free to ask anything. And of course i do outcall too with extra charge for my transportation. 

Note : I'm only using aromatherapy oil and natural body scrub and face mask. Very save for sensitive skin. 

I will be in Singapore regularly. Pm me for reservation or add my Line or whatsapp me

Line id : beartherapist 
      Whatsapp : +6586270695 Arie

Thank you

• By Nozumi
      Providing Professional SPA massage services in a simple Home Based Spa setup.  
      Private air-con session with proper massage bed [185 x 76 cm], shower facility have.

Am local Chinese, average build in my 40s, previously worked in a hotel spa. Have my CIBTAC Dip. in Swedish Massage.

Doing this as a part-time passion & interest in massage for relaxation, de-stress & treatments.

90min Signature Body Massage @$80
      (Head to Toe Oil Massage using combination of Swedish, Shiatsu, Thai, Deep Tissue techniques with light stretching for the joints : Pressure varies from light/gentle to moderate. Ideally for customer up to 90kg )
      Sea Salt Body Scrub @$30 add-on only (not available on its own)

#No Special/Extra services/request#

Available time for booking :
      Friday/PH Eve from 8pm onwards
      Sat from 8am onwards
      Sun/PH from 8am to 6pm
      (other time slots : please enquire / subject to availability)

Booking via message text to
      LINE ID : banz35 
      WeChat ID : Banz35
      Do Not Call, will not reply to irrelevant questions
      If no reply - likely am busy/in the middle of massage session and can only reply after

Thank you,
      Banz

• Popular Now

counter